An Evening at Christmas Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah whined a little as she felt the intrusion, leaning down onto Dave's chest, allowing Amy more access. Amy fingered her some more as Sarah relaxed. Lauren looked on as she teased herself with the vibe, biting her bottom lip as she did. She knew that this was going to be hot, and was almost certain this was nothing that Sarah had ever bragged about doing before.

Amy then lined up the lubricated dildo to Sarah's anus as she pulled her finger out. Pushing it in slowly, allowing her to get used to the intrusion. Sarah yelped as she felt Amy's dildo enter her ass. Amy pushed the rubber tip into Sarah, stopping only when she heard her whine.

"Oh, so full, Ow!" Sarah breathed as she felt her holes being filled.

Amy continued to push her dildo into Sarah, her screams of pain turned quickly into long, lustful moans of pleasure. Amy began to withdraw and soon started a rhythmical thrusting in and out of her ass. Sarah stayed impaled on Dave's cock, allowing Amy to do the moving as she felt her first double penetration.

Dave and Amy's eyes connected and they smiled at one another, then began fucking Sarah in time, as Amy push up into Sarah, she lifted her off of his cock. Then, as she slid out of her, Sarah slid down back onto his length. This collaboration didn't take long to get Sarah moaning and on the brink of Orgasm. She eventually began trembling, bucking wildly as the pair fucked her. Amy's breasts bounced against Sarah's back.

Lauren began her own private orgasm, but felt compelled to join in the moans "oh fuck yes, cum Sarah, cum."

Before long, the room was once again a wash with moans and orgasms, Amy, Lauren and Sarah were all moaning in what seemed perfect synchronicity, Dave felt himself fatten inside Sarah, grunting as he did, he knew he would probably not last much longer. Amy smiled at him, knowing he was close. She pulled out the dildo, much to Sarah's annoyance. As she did, Sarah looked and in an almost seamless, well practiced move, Dave shifted Sarah around to face Amy.

His cock was slick from her cum and in a single move, Amy and Dave guided her back onto him, this time he entered her anus. Sarah moaned again, louder as she knew it was now his cock. She leaned back, onto his full length, feeling it as she did. As soon as she laid back her legs spread for Amy. Who, immediately moved back into position and pushed the dildo into her juiced up gaping pussy.

Again, the feeling of both holes being filled sent Sarah Wild, this time she was sure Dave wouldn't be long and anticipated his seed. it wasn't long before she felt herself tighten up in orgasm, bucking and begging as she did.

"oooooohhh yes... Cum in my ass, fuck my pussy, yes!" Sarah yelled in orgasm.

Amy continued to slide in and out of her pussy, creating a rhythm on Daves cock. He now felt bigger and harder than she'd ever felt him, she clenched and winced as she felt him. Amy knew how much Dave liked anal and knew what he would be like at this point, she grinned as she watched Sarah.

Lauren watched as her orgasm subsided, moving for a better view of her friend being fucked in this unique way. Amy saw that Sarah and Dave we both so very close, Sarah was gasping and panting for breath, her chest moved rapidly as her orgasm continued. Amy pounded into her pussy as Dave's cock throbbed in her ass. Dave moaned and whined as Sarah clenched hard around him.

"I'm gonna cum baby." He hissed at her, making her eyes widen with anticipation.

Just hearing his words were enough to send Sarah over the edge, she spiraled out of control as she was filled the heat of the strongest orgasm she'd ever experienced. It was too much for Dave at that point and he began his orgasm as Amy held her dildo as deep inside Sarah as she could for his climax.

Dave pumped his hot seed deep into Sarah's ass as she clench around him. After the first few loads he felt her relax on him, Amy gasped as Sarah went limp between them. Dave continued pumping his cum into Sarah as she fell back onto him. Eventually his orgasm subsided and he held her on his chest as Amy pulled out of her.

As he held her on his hard spent cock, Lauren moved and kissed Amy passionately, looking down at the pair as they laid in front of them. Dave embraced Sarah as Amy and Lauren kissed. Amy then broke away reached down and undid her strapon, letting it fall. She stepped out of it and returned to the bed, kissing Lauren again.

Amy and Lauren then moved their attention to Sarah, gently caressing her small body as she lay limp on him. Sarah gently woke up, looking at Amy and then Lauren. They began kissing her nipples before easing her off his length. Sarah giggled as she slid from him. His cum squelched as she was laid back onto the bed. Lauren, with seemingly no hesitation, bent down and immediately lapped at her pussy.

Amy saw and held Sarah's legs up, parting them so Lauren could access her ass. Lauren instinctively licked the cum that was being pushed from Sarah's anus. A mixture of moans and giggles as Lauren was both disgusted and aroused at the tabooness that was taking place.

Once she'd cleaned her friend up, Lauren returned to her side and collapsed, leaving Dave, Sarah and Lauren laying on the bed as Amy looked on. Amy was admiring the trio in her bed, her eyes fixed on the still hard cock that begged to be rode. She was now ready to have her orgasm and straddled her man.

Guiding him into her dripping slit, she sank down onto it easily letting out a moan as she did. She slid up and down him a few times before looking at the girls and grinned. The dialog between the group was almost non existent. Just a 'knowing' they appeared to have, being in tune with each other and their needs. As she continued to ride his cock, Amy grew quicker in her pace.

Sarah and Lauren suddenly moved either side of Amy and began caressing her body feverishly, encouragingly, kissing her and whispering into her ear inaudible commands to orgasm. Minute after minute she kept up her jockey on him. Helped by the girls beside her as she orgasm grew deep inside her. Amy moaned and whined, keen to relieve herself on him.

After what seemed forever she finally came, moaning loudly as she did. Lauren and Sarah both moaning as they sucked on her nipples during her orgasm. Amy calmly rocked on him, easing herself down from her high.

"That's better." Amy whispered to all that were present.

Amy slid from his length, leaving him hard, spent and covered in slick juices and lube. She moved off the bed and looked at them, considering what would happen next. Then, indicating to the girls to follow her she left the bedroom, leaving Dave to wonder.

12