An Evening at Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
willful
willful
4 Followers

"A bit slow tonight pet?" He presses off the doorframe and pads across the room to the chair, stopping at its side and looking down to the top of my head. Nodding slowly, keeping eyes downcast, i reply in a clear but quiet voice. "Yes, Master. i was clumsy and slow tonight. i am sorry. "

His hand reaches downward, caressing my face gently, and He speaks. "I did not wait long My pet. No harm done. Kneel up, Mine. " He rests His left hand upon my left shoulder and leans over my back, His right hand sliding over my spine, moving downward. Consciously i relax my buttocks, knowing that His fingers will brook no resistance in checking the plug. i manage to hold very still as He uses two finger to press hard against the base, pressing down on my shoulder as He presses up on the plug. A rush of wetness pours from the well of my cunt as He twists the plug, turning it a full circle within my anal passage, then pats it firmly as He straightens at my side. "Well placed girl. You have pleased me despite keeping me waiting. "

i beam inwardly at His words, holding still as He moves away from my kneeling form. i listen as He moves about the room, hearing a drawer open and knowing He dresses. In confirmation of my assumption, He returns to my line of vision, the deep black of the silk pajama bottoms reflecting light with each of His movements, highlighting the folds and lay of the fabric. He steps in front of me, lowering His large frame gracefully into the chair, arms casually draped over the same padded arms that so recently parted my legs for Him.

Glowing warmth has spread throughout my body from each clamp's point of contact. Heavy numbness behind the feeling actually intensifies it, and it settles into my mind that when He chooses to remove the clamps, the smoldering fire will become a flaring blaze. As if He has read my thoughts, His leans toward my kneeling figure and tugs upon the nipples, adding instant fuel to the conflagration of feeling, bringing a cry to my lips. Suddenly He lowers His reach. The clamp along the rim of my belly button is tugged free, the skin stretching to the point of drawing a gasp and clenching of stomach muscles.

The brightness of His eyes transfers into my soul as i tremble beneath His touch, His fingers tracing the reddened spot of skin at the belly button. "Does the fire spread, My pet? Can you feel the tingle?"

Nodding in reply, lifting my eyes to Him with an all but silent moan as He spreads the feeling, rubbing with warm fingertips. "Yes, Master. Thank You for giving me the fire. "

Visually accepting the proof of my desire and lust as I share it through my eyes, His hands lift once again, quickly but carefully slipping the clamps from my nipples. Opening them just enough to remove them, He slides them over the skin in a determined drag, watching carefully as my eyes widen and then close tightly. As my teeth bite into a trembling bottom lip, my body sways toward Him. A ragged voice whispers upward to Him in adoration, the rush of blood creating the anticipated feeling tenfold, the needles of pain sharp, white lights flashing behind my eyes. "Thank You, Master. Thank You, for the fire. " i allow the tears to well unchecked as my eyes open and seek His, the wetness further proof of my thanks for His attentions.

"pet, do You know how much i love you?" The bass tremor of His voice washes over me, my face tilting sideways, pressing my cheek into His palm as His words register in the center of my mind. The warmth of His hand transfers to my face, my eyes closing for a brief moment as i absorb it, then opening as He draws it away, my head straightening once again. i nod as i speak, centering my mind on the question and my reply, forming the words around the aching burn of my nipples. "Yes Master. i think i do. i feel Your love with me always. i wish only to be worthy of Your love, Master. "

His loving smile washes over me. "you are worthy of that and more. you honor me with your devotion. Now pet, I will show You how worthy I find you. Stand. " He reaches forward, grasping the hardened nubs of my breasts, pinching each nipple between fingers, well manicured nail tips pressing into the skin as He tugs upward.

Leaning forward, i rise quickly, easing the tug as much as my actions will allow, wincing as He keeps the pinch firm then suddenly lets go, leaning back into the chair. Feeling His gaze rake over my body, i stand straight and still, listening for His next words. When they come, i hold my breath and nod in reply, words escaping my mind for a flashing moment.

"you are going to cum for Me, pet. you are going to cum loud and long. I will see your body tremble and your juices flow. you will cum when and how I tell you to cum, as often as I tell you to cum... and you will thank Me for allowing you to do so. Do you understand My pet?"

Nodding, beginning to tremble at the visions His words lay before me, replying in silence. Pressing my lips together I cease to breath as His face draws near, His lips stopping beside my ear. With the slightest of movement He reaches, and in an instant of quick fire, He squeezes the two remaining clamps hard and then removes them just as quickly. With even more surprise, i sway forward as He buries two fingers to the hilt deep inside the slickly hot cunt, thumb pushing hard upon the button of my clit. At the same instant that my gasp of surprise leaves my lips, His honey golden voice registers in my hazy thoughts, the words themselves a growling whisper, the resonance loud and claiming within my mind, "CUMMMMMM My slut... "

Inhaling a loud, sucking gasp, eyes flying wide and the gasp released as a sharp cry of ecstasy as the bolt of surprise turns to one of consummation.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHgodddddddd... " Moans fill the air, the smell of sexual release causing nostrils to flare. Heated wetness flows from my cunt, from high within, rolling over the walls and coating His hand with the results of His command. Bent knees buckle and i sway further toward Him, consciously careful, even through the orgasmic waves, of keeping my hands held tightly together, nails digging into my own flesh. His outstretched arm, hand cupping my hot sex, fingers parting the labia and stroking my inner core, the only support holding my body upright. Breathing in a heavy, labored effort, unable to catch a full breath as the tremors wash from deep within again and again, i choke out the words He waits to hear. "Thank You, Master. "

He stills, allowing the orgasm to fade slowly and the shuddering to slow, His lips still pressed against my ear. "Well done, pet... well done. " He leans back slightly, lifting His hand to my lips, His deep sable eyes soft with love, firm with His dominance holding my stormy blue pools steadily. "Lick. Slowly. "

my lips part, the warm pink tongue slipping through them, taking long slow licks of my juice from His fingers. Working my tongue between the two fingers that, only a moment before, were buried in my depths, i moan deeply, the sounds vibrating over His skin. As His soft moan joins mine in the air, a deeper need takes hold inside my belly and my lips part further. Tilting my head forward, i slide His fingers deep into my mouth and suck noisily, greedy sounds of joy replacing the moans of desire.

After the briefest of moments He pulls His fingers from my mouth, with a deep chuckle. "My pet is so beautifully greedy. Hungry, girl?" my nods bring another chuckle to His lips and He tilts my face upward with His tongue-dampened fingertips. "Go and lean over the horse girl. Position yourself and wait there. "

Leaning forward, taking His offered hand, i stand slowly, holding still until the dizziness washing lightly over me passes. He releases my hand and i turn, padding from the room as He watches, hips swaying with a gentle roll, the flash of red at the base of the butt plug bringing an unseen grin to His lips. Across the hall i enter the playroom, making my way across the carpet straight to the wood floored corner and the padded horse. Spreading my legs, the arch of each instep pressing to the base of the horse's legs, i lean over the leather clad pad, feeling ass cheeks spread, the plug held firm by the wide flare inside the sphincter. my head faces my knees beneath the horse, arms stretched to the sides as i listen for His approach.

His footsteps are heard as He crosses the hallway, moving over the hardwood that separates the carpeted rooms on bare feet. i feel His approach, and out of the blue the memory of His entrance into the bathroom without His belt slips into my mind, the empty belt loops envisioned clearly. His words lay over me, like a blanket of love, warm and soft. "pet, must I use the cuffs? Or can My girl show her devotion without them?"

Carefully i consider the options He has offered, knowing there is no shame in requesting the cuffs, and that the disappointment would be great were i to choose none and attempt to rise during what was to come. Making my choice i take a deep breath and release it slowly, the plug stretching my ass with twitching replies given to it by a protesting ring of muscle. The words pass my lips in a whisper of sound. "No cuffs, Master. "

"Speak UP, girl! Be heard!"

"No cuffs, Master. You need no cuffs for Your slut this night. " Lifting my voice without raising my head, holding the position of my submission to Him, actions mimicking the words.

The pride in His silent touch radiates through my being as His hand reaches out and caresses the curve of my ass. The slow stroking over the stretched skin, the cupping of one cheek, then the other, the pressure put upon the base of the plug, then His voice, confirming the feelings He transferred to me through His fingertips. "you please me beyond description girl. "

His hand leaves my skin and i feel His presence step away. The sudden loud!!POP!! makes me jump, but not unbend in the slightest from the horse. His belt. He snaps it again.!!!!POP!!!! The jolt of my body is not as pronounced but still visible, as He warms the leather upon itself. His voice flows from His lips as He gently lowers the leather to my ass cheeks, rubbing it over the skin in slow steady circles. "The last stroke will land when the first drop falls. Do you understand girl?"

i nod, whimpering softly, knowing how wet i will become during what is to come. "Yes, Master. When the wetness drips from my sex. " i feel Him step back further, and my ass tightens visibly in anticipation. "Relax pet. Let Me see you relax. "

The very instant that the muscles of my ass are loosened, the first blow falls, His words having covered the faint sound of the belt being drawn back.!!WHACK!!

my head jerks upward, legs pressing against the horse, fingers digging deeply into the wood of the legs they hold, the cry showing the surprise by which the blow has taken me. "OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" my ass tucks inward for a brief moment, then the rush of wetness and heat flows through and from my belly. Choking out ragged words, my ass actually presses back, as if reaching for the next blow. "Thank You, Master. May i have another?"

"Oh yes, My fuckslut, you will have another. " The control in His voice, the depth of love evident in His words, the soft caress over the flaming bar across my ass... all ease my tension as i await... anticipate... the next blow. And then it falls, followed quickly in succession by half dozen more, His aim alternating with complete accuracy from one cheek to the other, the stripes barely overlapping, creating a canvas of red.

!!WHACK!!...!!WHACK!!...!!WHACK!!...!!WHACK!!...!!WHACK!!...!!WHACK!!...!!WHACK!!...

The slick, fast running juice of my cunt rolls over the labia, oozing past the very swollen lips, gathering in the crease where torso meets leg. The third blow brings the flat of the belt's fold in direct contact with the base of the butt plug, which is physically pulled deeper as each swing finds it's mark, and an extra heavy rush of woman's pre-cum scents the air heavily.

"MAAAAAASSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTERRRRRRRRR, ohhhhhhhhhgoddddd Masterrrrrrrrrrrrrrr... thank Youuuuuuuu. " His hand makes gentle contact with the heated skin and the welts are felt by both of us as He caresses the flesh, scraping with His nails, dragging them over the lines. "you are most welcome slut. Do you drip for Me yet?" He chuckles deeply, knowing, not really expecting an answer, yet also knowing that it won't be long. His next words send a shiver through my body. Closing my eyes, i bite my bottom lip, tasting the metallic flavor of blood to stop the negative plea from leaving my lips.

"Oh pet... I do believe this belt is simply not enough to draw that wetness from your depths. But surely this will do so!" i know without looking up what He holds before my face, eyes opening slowly to confirm the guess. The quirt, wide tipped and well worn, rubs over my lips as He draws it back and forth. "Kiss the instrument of your pleasure pet. Show Me how much you need the quirt to return the kiss back to you. "

my lips pucker into a deeply felt kiss, wetness rolling thicker down inner thighs as i moan against the leather tip. He leans back, and again i sense Him step back. "Now girl, shall we see if this is what it takes to bring your desire out to be seen?" Before i can even nod the quirt falls, too many quick blows to count, peppering my ass and upper thighs with stinging heat. Nails dig deeper into the wooden legs as i fight the instinct to straighten and flee the onslaught, finding the concentration needed to remain in position distracting from the realization of the pain. my ass sways but Master does not comment. His aim with the quirt never falters and every inch of my ass and thighs receives a stinging blow.

**THWACK**... **THWACK**... **THWACK**... **THWACK**... **THWACK**... **THWACK**... **THWACK**... **THWACK**... **THWACK**... **THWACK**... **THWACK**... **THWACK**... **THWACK**... **THWACK**... **THWACK**... **THWACK**... **THWACK**... **THWACK**... **THWACK**... **THWACK**... **THWACK**... **THWACK**... **THWACK**...

my cries and pleas go unheeded and the wetness roils from the deep well, gathering as clouds before a storm, the onslaught carrying my mind to a far away place, my body reaching, begging for more... and then the onslaught stops... as suddenly as He began, He stops. Breathing ragged, panting, crying softly, murmuring over and over in the dazed stupor of subspace... "please... please... pleasssssssseeeeeeeeeeee... " i do not hear Him step away... my mind is in a very special place.

The next sensation finally causes my hands to press against legs and my head to rise, legs tensing as an animal cry is pulled from the very core of my soul. He presses a damply cold cloth to the fiery welts upon my ass, leaning over my body and whispering next to my ear. "Well done pet. Very well done. " His honeyed voice brings an awareness to my mind and i glance downward, swallowing as the room's light reflects on the drips upon the wooden floor between my legs. i sob louder, thanking the powers that be for the strength that allowed me to hold my position. What voice i have is used to mumble to Master. "Thank You... Thank You... Thank You... " His caresses are soothing as He leans to kiss the upper curve of hip. "Straighten, girl. Face Me. "

Pushing against the horse, trembling hard, i try to straighten and fail. Taking a deep breath i try again, pushing hard, eyes closing as Master's loving hands reach to hold me steady and help me to stand. Turning, i lean back against the horse without thinking, straightening just as quickly as i leaned, the surprised wince bringing a knowing smile to Master's lips and eyes. My hands lift to rest upon His shoulders as i bring my eyes to His, swallowing hard, knees gradually becoming stronger through the trembling.

He reaches down, running fingertips through the thick pool between my legs and presses those fingertips to my lips, mouthing one word. "Suck. " With no hesitation i greedily consume the offering, suckling, drawing His fingers deep until He pulls them away. "You need something I think, girl. Am I right? Tell Me what you need. " The knowing look in His eyes draws the reply from my lips.

"Master, i need to cum. Please Master, i need badly to cum. " Blue eyes become dark and cloudy with the haze of need, and legs begin trembling harder once more. my fingers clutch harder over His shoulders as i strain forward, as if trying to physically pull the affirmative reply from His lips.

His lips turn up in an enigmatic smile and He nods. "Soon pet. Soon. " His fingertip traces my lips before He bends, drawing a soft gasp as He sweeps me into His arms, careful to hold behind my knees and not over the still burning flesh. His long stride takes us quickly back into the bedroom and He stands me beside the bed. "Face the bed and bend over Mine. "

i do as instructed, turning, stretching my torso over the bed, ass offered to Him once more. His hand slides over the curves, migrating slowly to the plug in my ass. Grasping the base firmly He twists it to and fro as He speaks. "It has been quite an interesting day, yes girl?"

"Yes, Master. " The need for release is so incredibly strong within my core, the twisting of the plug causing me to teeter on the edge and makes the words shaky as i speak. "It has been a wonderful day, Master. " Soft whimpers follow the words as He adds a slow fucking motion to the twisting of the plug, pulling against the sphincter a bit harder with each outward tug.

Without warning, He jerks the plug from my ass and i scream, head lifting up from the bed, the howl filling the room, hands gathering the spread over the bed and clutching fistfuls tightly, knuckles turning white. Before the scream has died in the air He moves between my legs, dips His cock through the juice coating my cunt and replaces the plug with His cock, sliding quickly through the stunned entrance and laying against my hot ass, holding hips still, pressing me against the bed.

His hand reaches upward and entwines in my hair, keeping my neck stretched back with firm pulling, His voice becoming a growl as He leans over my body. "I am going to fuck your ass, My pet. I am going to cum deep inside your ass. you will not cum until you are TOLD to cum. Do you understand?"

Crying now, tears rolling down flushed cheeks, nodding, lips parted, almost fearing the soon to come release from the depth of my need. i gasp as He begins to fuck slowly, drawing back, feeling the head of His cock stop just inside the sphincter with each pulling stroke away. Slowly He pushes forward, pressing against the welts with steady pressure, stopping at that end of the stroke as well. Gradually He builds His speed, no longer stopping at the edges of withdrawl and fulfillment. He continues to move constantly and i feel the rim as it slides inside my ass, wetness from my cunt rolling freely down my legs. Words penetrate my consciousness, and it takes a moment to realize that they come from my lips.

"Please... pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee, Masterrrrrr... pleaseeeee i need to cummmm... " Tears flow faster, His strokes becoming harder. i feel His cock flare in the grasping tunnel, and i know that soon He will gift me with His seed. Without warning He pulls harder at my hair with the hand wound through the locks, His other hand forcing its way under the bend of my body, instantly finding my clit and pinching it hard as He growls low over my body.

"CUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM ssssssssssssluuuutttttttt... NOW!"

The release ATTACKS my body, my spasms squeezing Master's cock so hard that He explodes within my bowel, shooting His seed high and hot into its depths. The animalistic scream fills the room and bounces off the walls, echoing in my mind over and over, wave after wave rolling and tumbling inside head, ears, belly, cunt, ass.

"ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

willful
willful
4 Followers