An Evening at Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
willful
willful
4 Followers

my body stiffens upward. Master pulls up on my hair and pushes down on my back as His orgasm washes over Him as well.

"GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS"

Panting, crying, whimpering and moaning, feelings jumbled, thoughts and words incoherent as the waves gradually subside, leaving a shell in their wake. i know Master is there. i smell Him. i feel His body pressing mine into the bed. i see His hand pressing into the bed beside my face as He holds Himself upright. i hear His heavy breathing and the sounds of satisfaction that He shares with me. But the release is so strong, that for eternal moments i am unable to react to Him. Then His voice reaches out to me and i am able to focus, centering myself upon His words.

"Thank you My pet. Thank you. Once again you gift me with your very soul. " He slowly slips His softening cock from my ass and i whimper as His spunk rolls down the back of my legs, missing the fullness after the plug and Master's hardness. He untangles His fingers from my hair and lays along side my bent body, His arm across my back, still breathing heavily. "I love you Mine. I love us. "

Turning my head as He lies beside me, i smile into His eyes, drawing a ragged breath and exhaling ever so slowly. "Thank You for finding Your slut worthy of love Master. i live to serve You. " We lay next to one another, having crawled further atop the bed, both reaching for the hanging sides of the covers and drawing them over quickly cooling bodies. After many minutes of silent caresses, His fingers trail across my back and stroke my cheek and He speaks again.

"Can you stand girl?" He asks. "i think so Master," i reply.

"Come. We will shower and sleep. " He smiles a wickedly intense smile into my eyes, His next words bringing a shiver of anticipation and a matching smile to my lips. "After all, tomorrow IS another day."

willful
willful
4 Followers