An Evening At Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shy slave
shy slave
24 Followers

Some of it landed on her lips. Instinctively she licked it and opened her mouth; more cum landed on her hair and dripped slowly down her face into her waiting mouth.

She could not help smiling as she looked up at this guest through the glass.

With a slight regret, she felt a jerk on her lead. She crawled away from the guest with the beautiful balls and tidied up the table.

The final course of cheese and biscuits was quickly served.

She was soon back under the table facing the final guest.

The cum from the previous guest lay sticky in her hair and she could feel it drying on her face.

Again on her Masters' command she moved towards the final guest.

He had not undone himself and she struggled with the unfamiliar belt and trousers to free his cock.

It was his pubic hair, not his cock, that drew her attention.

It was grey and wispy not like the hair on his head which was a thick dark brown colour.

It amused her that he had not dyed his pubic hair but was vain enough to dye the hair on his head. His cock was bigger and wider than any other guests, much, much bigger.

She tentatively licked it from base to top. She heard the guest speaking to him.

Then his voice saying, ‘No licking, just long hard sucks.'

She obediently took the cock in her mouth and began sucking.

The underside of her tongue flicked over the head of the cock as she sucked (the way she knew he enjoyed being sucked) and she felt hands touching her head as the guest relaxed back in his chair.

One hand moved down her face and neck, she shifted to a more upright position to allow him access to her.

Hands moved into the top of her maids outfit, pulling out her left breast.

For a moment or two it was handled it as if being weighed, before a position of holding was found that suited him.

She continued the simple task of sucking the cock deep into her mouth as her nipple was fondled by a thumb and forefinger.

The guest alternated between pulling on her nipple and squeezing it tightly.

As the squeezing became more painful she moved the cock deeper into her mouth. This clearly amused him and for several minutes there was nothing to be heard but the guests' slight chuckles as he squeezed tightly and her intake of breath as she took his cock to the back of her throat.

His fingers moved upwards on her breasts and he squeezed her whole breast in his hand. This continued across and round her breast and she knew she would have finger mark bruises for several days later.

Again she heard his voice this time telling her to take this enormous cock fully down her throat.

She breathed deeply trying not to panic at such an order, and moved nearer to the guest.

Closing her mouth over the top of the head she slowly took him into her mouth.

When the big cock hit her gag reflex she really thought she would vomit; it was so big, she withdrew slightly and tried again. In total it took five attempts before she was able to move past the reflex and take him in the back of her throat.

She was scared of moving in case her breath was cut off, or the movement would cause her to lose him and she would have to start over again.

She was close to raising her hand to him to signal her distress when she felt the cock move briefly upwards and a wetness at the back of her throat.

The cock pushed very slightly deeper three more times before she felt him starting to withdraw. It felt strange, she was sure he had cum, but because it was so far down her throat she had felt the pressure more than the actual cum.

Her throat felt rough and her jaw ached. The gentlest of touches was given to her lead and she moved to his side, kneeling and calming herself.

His hand on her head was such a gift of reassurance to her.

The other submissive was instructed to pass around the cognac and give her a glass of water. The submissive remained kneeling beside her, very close to her, and she was acutely aware of the sound of the submissive breathing and the smell of her wetness.

As the guests enjoyed their drink and talked amongst each other she reflected on the events that evening.

He made a good choice of guests for her to serve. Each had been so different.

The first had been so very nervous that it calmed her, allowing her mind to find a balance for the service task ahead. She had felt a certain empathy with this guest, bringing out the care aspect of her as she tried to help him last as long as he possibly could.

The second guest had been rough, almost brutal. This had appealed to the whore buried inside her. To be used as a fuck toy for another persons pleasure, to the point where she had ceased to exist as a person, but became an object to be fucked. This had been a good choice as it had also challenged some of her non-sexual limits.

The third had been delicious, such a beautiful set of balls. Even thinking of them know made her mouth turn slightly upwards in a small satisfied smile. She had enjoyed this guest. He had made her feel like a slut but with am element of her controlling him. It had not felt like it at the time, but realising he enjoyed watching cock slide into her mouth had made her put on a show for him. Yes, wonderfully dirty and slutty. Another good choice as she could easily have let her enjoyment overshadow her purpose of being a slave to give pleasure to others.

It had taken concentration to ensure she did not forget this.

The final guest had been a challenge. That cock had been so big as to be uncomfortable; her jaw continued to ache as did her left breast.

He looked down at her and gestured that she sit in front of him.

Taking her face in his hands he stared into her face saying nothing but his eyes searched across her face, as if looking for signs of an inner understanding to the evening's events.

She looked back into his eyes and saw such love and care reflected back at her that it tore at her throat, making her mouth dry and her cunt ache for him.

As he finished the last of his cognac he addressed the group.

‘Now if you have all been satisfied with my slaves entertainment so far this evening, we will go through to the other room. My slave has served you well and will now leave us to prepare her cunt for your viewing.'

shy slave
shy slave
24 Followers
12