An Evening for Four

Story Info
An evening with another couple turns into more than expected.
3.5k words
3.89
66.6k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nault
Nault
1 Followers

When I was 21 I had several roommates, I was renting out rooms in my mom's house, as she had gone down to Florida. I had 3 bedrooms, one for myself (and my girlfriend at the time Mandy), one for my friend Josh, and one for Josh's brother Rob and his girlfriend Laura. It was during this period of my life that I was into drinking (although not irresponsibly, it was quite often). I was fond of drinking at home as it was safe and carefree. Mandy and I had the weekend off and so did Rob and Laura. I was primarily a liquor drinker, as I preferred doing shots to drinking beer... as such I usually waited until everyone had a few beers before I took a shot or two. This was the case this evening as well, and I mention this to note that I was not drunk at all in the beginning.

In the past Mandy and I had talked about (and even explored, but that's another story that did not end well), being sexual with another person or another couple. While I was interested in a threesome, she was obviously more comfortable with another couple. Rob and Laura were an extremely sexual couple who were quite proud of their sexuality and to be honest were somewhat intimidating about it at times. They fucked like rabbits and there was nothing off-limits for them it seemed. I was able to talk openly with Laura and so was Mandy, so in hind-sight I'm certain it was she who organized this whole evening, even if it was as we went.

Rob and Laura had been drinking already in the evening and while not wasted, it was clear they were feeling the effects... it was up to Mandy and I to catch up which we did willingly. I drank a few shots and we played some drinking game. Mandy was somewhat new to drinking and was thus a light-weight. It didn't take long before our conversations turned to sex and our drinking game started to take on a much more sexual tone.

It started with simple stripping - something that I was very uncomfortable with but shakily complied with. Laura was the first to start stripping during our game... sometimes without a valid 'reason'. She was somewhat of an exhibitionist and Rob was always encouraging her. She took off her top and I got my first good look at Laura's chest. I'd been flashed before and her clothing usually didn't leave much to the imagination but seeing it there in front of me... and being allowed and encouraged to look was a new experience. She didn't have large breasts but easily a handful each. They were perky and firm (and I later found out very soft). Her nipples were hard, either from the cool room air or from her arousal, it didn't much matter to me. Rob would take an occasional opportunity to bend down and lick or or suck on a tit with a quick 'pop' here and there. He was very free with his girlfriend and they displayed their openness in front of us.

Mandy had also been encouraged by Laura and of course us guys to also have her top off. Mandy's chest I was used too and enjoyed. Mandy was rather large breasted, but seeing as she was 19 they were still surprisingly firm, yet maintained a very soft feel to them. She was always very happy with her breasts and showed them off with low cut shirts quite often, which drove me crazy most times as well. Once both girls were topless it was only fair for us boys to comply.

It didn't take long before we all had our pants removed, wearing only our underwear. Both Rob and I were wearing boxers, and we both had slight but obvious buldges in them. The girls were wearing panties, Laura's were quite sexy. The girls seeing how attentive us guys were decided they were going to toy with us a bit... and toy they did. I remember quite clearly they started kissing, pressing their chests together and letting their hands wander a bit. After a minute of this I noticed Laura's hand slide down between Mandy's legs and just gently rub on her pussy from above her panties. I could do nothing but watch this all, literally shaking with nervous excitement. Rob and I pointedly avoided each other as we watched the show.

After a few minutes of kissing they teased us both by stripping down the last of their clothing. This was the first time I had seen a real live shaved pussy. Laura's pussy was glistening wet, and was made even more so when Rob ran his finger along the length of it, it slid easily up and in, then out. Laura made a little gasping noise I will never forget. Mandy's pussy was not shaved, and to be perfectly honest, at this point I was very interested in this new pussy before me. Laura decided she would try to play a game and got Mandy to join. Let's just say it involved a beer bottle and standing up to see how long it could be 'held'. While this game wasn't as much of a turn on for me, Rob was clearly taken by it.

Now it was our turn to strip and this made me extremely uncomfortable... I could tell it did for Rob as well. Thankfully the shots I had done earlier were kicking in a little and I got over my inhibition and stripped. To my shock... Laura was absolutely taken by my cock. She was not embarrassed to comment on it's size, and while initially I felt she was saying this just to make me comfortable, a few stolen glances as Rob's cock made the size difference quite obvious. While neither of us was fully erect my cock was obviously larger... and as petty as it may sound, gave me another boost of confidence.

I did not expect this night to go any further at all... I expected us to stay in the living room and soon split off into our individual bedrooms for... well a great fuck with all this anticipation. I was quite surprised to hear Laura suggest we move to a bedroom to get more comfortable. She said we should use theirs because she had all her toys in there. A few minutes later we had made the move into their room, and I grabbed a few condoms from mine. Mandy seemed somewhat comfortable with all this which surprised me (and now leads me to believe she had helped pre-plan some of this). I had no idea what to expect, but from previous discussions I knew the boundaries. Rob and her would not allow penetration or mouth kissing... anything else was fair game.

It started... immediately. Laura lay down on the bed and let her legs hang off the edge, and Rob eagerly knelt down over her pussy and began eating her out. Laura motioned me over to her and I lay face up next to her, while Mandy began to suck on my cock. Mandy was a great cocksucker but she was purposely taking her time with me, obviously not trying to get me off. I could have exploded without much encouragement anyway so she was pretty smart. For awhile Laura and I lay there next to each other, and my hand found hers. We held hands laying there next to each other, but quickly she started to make those gasping noises and little moans, which was driving me crazy. My mind lingers on the memory of holding her hand, I remember she would squeeze it with each crescendo of her arousal, and Rob skillfully brought her to a climax within a matter of minutes. I'll never forget holding her hand through her orgasm... it made me feel surprisingly connected to her.

I knew I was only going to be able to cum once and so I had Mandy stop her cock sucking to come lay next to me on the other side. Laura lay there with her arm across my chest, spent for a moment as if I was the one who provided her that pleasure and she lay cuddled up for me for a minute while Rob went to the restroom. Mandy lay next to me and my hand quickly found her pussy and began sliding up and down along her slit. She certainly enjoyed it, and it didn't take too long before Laura's finger's joined mine in Mandy's wet cunt. Mandy's hand found my cock and while she didn't pump it, she did fondle a bit, which was just fine by me. Seeing that Laura was getting aroused again I built up come confidence and let my other hand find Laura's cunt. It was amazing! Her shaved pussy was so smooth and she was still dripping wet from Rob... it was obvious to me her clit was still sensitive but she still allowed me to run my fingers along her cunt. I found myself moving both hands in unison my right hand in Mandy's pussy along with Laura's fingers, and on the other side my left hand in Laura's cunt. I could not believe what was happening.

We played like that for a moment longer when I felt Laura's hand join Mandy's on my cock. She purposely rubbed Mandy's wetness along my shaft and Mandy moved her hand to my balls which she played with. Both these girls had focused on me and my cock... I could not believe it and if it wasn't for the liquor I would have shot my load right then and there. It was about this point Rob came back into the room and Laura got up from the bed. We all scooted so that I was along the wall, Mandy next to me and Rob sat next to Mandy. Laura began to suck on Rob's cock while Mandy continued to, with her left hand, play with my balls, and with her right hand, stroke Rob's cock while Laura was sucking on it. I wish I had watched that a bit more but I was still not comfortable looking at Rob's cock. Rob was just sitting there passively enjoying the show... it was obvious he was in total control and not close at all, despite the workings of the two girls.

Laura let Rob's cock pop out of her mouth and she gave Mandy a meaningful look... Mandy turned to me as if to ask permission and I unsure what to say. I was smiling and gave her a little nod... she sat up enough so that she could start sucking on Rob's cock. Meanwhile I could only watch a few glimpses, and I focused on getting myself calmed down so I could last longer. Laura and Mandy shared Rob's cock between their mouths for probably a good 5 minutes. I knew from previous conversations with Rob and Laura that Rob rarely ever got off from a blow job and it was clear to me that this was the truth tonight as he continued to enjoy the show in obvious full control, his cock wasn't even fully erect! Mandy had moved positions so she was kneeling on her legs, which moved her from her previous position to put her ass and pussy pointed toward me. I took this opportunity to position myself under her legs so I could start eating her pussy in a sort of 69 position, except she was sucking Rob's cock with Laura.

It was only a few minutes more before Rob decided he wanted to fuck Laura, and told her so. Laura mounted him and he lay there and both Mandy and I watched as she lowered her clean smooth pussy down on his cock. I moved to switch positions with Mandy, and I put on the condom and lay Mandy down on her back. I sucked on her nipples a moment and pushed my hips up between her legs, and began to fuck my girlfriend. Mandy was clearly enjoying the show Laura and Rob was putting on, and I was positioned so I could see really none of it. I sat up and fucked Mandy while she lay there, I watched her tits bounce as I pumped her and Laura reached down and grabbed a hold off her breast. Laura was enjoying the same thing I was it seemed. I kept one hand on Mandy's hip and let my other hand rest on Laura's mid-back while she continued to thrust on Rob.

I stopped with Mandy as I was once again reaching that point of no return, and Laura dismounted Rob shortly after. Laura lay down with Mandy and we all lay there a moment just resting. This didn't last long however because it was clear that Mandy wanted more attention. I sat up toward the head of the bed while Rob sat to the foot. Mandy lay on her back and Laura whispered something to her and Mandy nodded hesitantly. Rob and I watched as Laura gave us a grin and went down on Mandy. She kissed her cheek and neck, licked and nibbled her nipple, and quickly made her way down between her legs. Mandy squirmed and I held her hand as Laura ran her tongue along my girlfriends pussy and clit. She used her hand to finger fuck her at the same time and it didn't take but a moment for a "wow" to come from Rob. We sat there and watched as Laura expertly worked Mandy's cunt. It was obvious I had a LOT to learn.

This went on for a few minutes and after some time Laura stopped, unable to get Mandy to climax. This time it was Rob's turn to try. I found out later Rob was not too happy about eating out a hairy pussy but he tried anyway. Meanwhile Laura lay down to watch and I moved to her feet and began rubbing her naked body with my hands. My fingers quickly found her cunt again and each time I pushed my fingers in she gave that little gasp that drove me wild. Finally I took control and spread her pussy open before me with my fingers and began to eat her out. This went on for a few minutes... it was obvious she was enjoying it, but I wasn't getting her close. Rob and Mandy were having the same problem. During this time Mandy and Laura lay on their backs facing opposite directions. I still had my condom on and my hips inched their way ever closer. I took a break from Laura's pussy and began kissing her nipples and neck, and found my cock pressed up against her thigh, the condom still on.

She pressed against me and responded to my touch, her hips coming forward sometimes involuntarily... Eventually my hips were grinding into her. I could see Mandy watching with some concern as our hips began grinding more together, my cock positioning nearer and nearer her cunt. Several times it would have just been a matter of a tilt of my hips and a thrust to fuck her. Oh how I wanted to fuck her so badly... I was being driven mad by it, but each time I came close Laura's hand moved down to push my cock away from her cunt. I feel like part of her wanted it too but I was in no state of mind to read others. Several times this happened when we got close and she pushed me away, ohhh so close to the goal, so close to fucking that shaved wet beautiful pink little cunt... I wanted it sooooo badly I cannot even describe it to you. I was just about to do it when she pushed me away again... it was becoming clear that I WAS going to fuck her but then... I saw Mandy watching, obvious concern on her face, Laura kept pushing me away... I gathered my strength and with frustration, moved back.

Laura seemed both disappointed and relieved, and Mandy was purely relieved. After that frustration I decided I deserved something, so I told Laura I had never felt a tongue ring before... Removing the condom she complied, but for whatever reason (probably the taste of the condom) she only sucked my cock for a few moments. Around this time Rob gave up on Mandy, and it was obvious that Rob was frustrated too. Laura began to play with herself using a toy, and it seemed pretty clear to me that Rob wanted some time alone with Laura. It must have seemed clear to Mandy as well because she stood along side the bed and gave me a nudge.

I stood up and watched for a moment as Rob and Laura began to kiss and hold each other. It was clear they were no longer interested in us but didn't seem to be bothered by my watchful eyes either. I was still quite aroused and could have stood watching them all night, but I felt a warm hand firmly take hold of my erect cock and give a gentle tug toward the door. Mandy did not let go of my cock and I was forced to follow her out of the room as she led me out, literally by the cock. A few steps later we stood at our empty bed. Mandy gave me a grin as she moved around me a bit and kneeled down while I stood there with the bed behind me. After everything that had happened I was so aroused and had been in that state for so long, I couldn't help myself but sit down suddenly as I felt her mouth on my cock again.

She really was a talented young girl, she wrapped her lips around my cock and gently sucked and licked the head of it occasionally letting it come out of her mouth with a slight popping sound. My cock was dripping with her saliva and she made the occasional slurping sound as she took my cock down her mouth, her lips nearly reaching the base. She would let her lips glide all the way back to the tip with another slurp then push back down against me. I could feel her tongue run along the bottom of my shaft and every time her lips came back to the tip I would feel her tongue flick the head of my cock, sometimes to either side, sometimes right along the tip. I wasn't long before she had me squirming under her, she would sometimes look up at me with those big brown eyes as her mouth took my cock deep inside. I felt a cool wetness run down my sack and I knew I was absolutely dripping she had me so covered with her mouth.

I wanted it to last forever, but I felt her hand grip the base of my cock and she sped up her pace, my cock in her hand and her mouth at the same time as she began to pump it, never letting the head pop out of her mouth. I lay back now and spread my arms wide on the bed, I could feel my sack tighten and heard the sound of a moan, only after realizing it was my own. I felt the incredible burst of my orgasm, tightening my balls and beginning to pump my cock. She never once took her mouth from the head of my cock and I looked down to see her throat moving as she began to swallow my cum. I could feel myself still cumming and continued to enjoy it as the orgasm continued with each pulse of my cock spurting my cum in her mouth. I felt a new warmth at the base of my cock and my balls. I looked down to see her mouth still on my cock but this time there was white cum dripping from either side of her mouth. It ran down my cock and mixed with her saliva to make it run all the way down my balls and I even felt it run into the crack of my ass. She kept trying to swallow as much as she could but despite her best efforts some had escaped her mouth covering me.

She looked up at me and took her mouth off my cock and smiled, a dribble of my white cream dripping down her chin. I knew she never liked the taste of my cum but she didn't say a word. After taking the biggest load of my life, she simply smiled at me, and I knew that this was supposed to be my night... A night I hoped to repeat sometime again soon... but for now I could lay there and honestly feel satisfied, knowing I had a new world that I was just beginning to explore.

Nault
Nault
1 Followers