An Evening In

Story Info
Just a little rough stuff.
1.1k words
3.55
37.3k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was glad that she was in the shower. He was ready to have a little fun with his lover. He sat and pondered all the possibilities that the two of them could do. Suddenly he was brought back to reality by the sound of the shower being turned off.

He hollered for her to "get her slut ass in the livingroom now". When she heard that she smiled because it meant that he was going to control the activities tonight. She finished drying herself off and walked out to the livingroom with her towel wrapped around her body. When he saw the towel he yanked it from her voluptuous form and told her that he did not tell her to wear anything. Then he pushed her to her knees and pulled his cock from his pants and told her to blow him and it had better be good. He knew that it would be good because she loved giving head and it made her extremely horny. She on the other hand loved it when he took control. She did like oral sex because it made her cunt wetter than anything else.

She took his cock into her mouth and started to suck him off. It pleased her to no end to drink down his salty offering. She moved her head up and down the shaft and cupped his balls in one hand while rubbing her clit with the other. When he saw that she was touching herself he told her that he hadn't told her she could touch herself and ordered her to keep her hands behind her back. Then he grabbed her head in both hands and commenced to fuck her face. He only went in deep enough so his cock hit the back of her throat but not into it. That would make her gag slightly and would detract from her pleasure. He wanted her to enjoy this also. As he slid into her mouth he could feel her tongue working on the head of his cock when she got the chance. Her cheeks were hollowed out with the suction that she exerted on his cock. He could feel his balls begin to tense up in anticipation of release that was soon to happen. He told her that she had better not miss any when he filled her mouth with his semen. A moment later he howled out that it here and suddenly her mouth was being filled with his seed. He could feel her throat contracting as she tried to swallow all of it as it shot from his cock in torrents. She loved this moment, when he was cumming, because it made her feel so powerful as his cock shot off in her mouth and he was at his most vulnerable. When he was done he told her to stand up.

She stood there and waited for him to move first. He took her face in his hands and kissed her lips tenderly. Then he turned her around and forced her to bend over the back of the chair. He told he to grab the arms of the chair and not to let go. He caressed her back slowly till he reached the swell of her ass. Gently he cupped the cheeks of her ass and kneaded them like dough. He then spread them apart and asked her what she wanted. He was told that she wanted his mouth on her cunt and for him to make her cum. There was a pleading tone in her voice as she said this. He knelt down so that his face was level with her ass.

Leaning forward he ran his tongue from the top of her ass crack down over her asshole and finally through her wet twat and up onto her hard clit. He also brought his fingers into play at this point. With the fingers from one hand he pushed two into her cunt and one into her asshole and started to saw them in and out. His mouth stayed on her clit and whipped it back and forth with his tongue. She was moaning loud and uncontrollably as he removed his mouth and finger from her twat. She begged for him to put them back in her but he laughed and told her to wait and to hold still. He'd be right back. In no time he was back behind her and was pushing her dildo into her cunt. His mouth went to her clit once again ad resumed where he had left off. The moaning commenced almost the moment he slit his tongue up to her clit. He fucked her with the dildo as his mouth kept working at her clit. A finger from his other hand slid back into her asshole and was pumping back there in time to the dildo thrusting in her cunt. Out of nowhere an orgasm started to build quickly and spread through her loins like wildfire. He felt her cunt grasp at the dildo and her ass clutch his finger. Her juices leaked from her pussy and coated his fingers and the dildo.

When her spasms stopped he pulled the dildo from her twat and replaced it with his hard cock. He started to slowly fuck her cunt as he started to slid the slippery plastic phallus into her upturned asshole. Every time he pushed his cock into her pussy the dildo was pushed into her ass. It was like she was being fucked by two hard cocks at the same time. Now her fantasy started to take over. She wanted to have a cock in her mouth at the same time. She removed one hand from the arm of the chair she was bent over and began to suck on her own fingers as though they were a cock. Seconds after her fingers went into her mouth she started to cum again. It was going to be a strong one, as they usually are when all three of her holes are filled with imaginary cock. When it hit it hit hard and lasted a long time. He was right behind her with his own orgasm. He felt shot after shot being pumped from his cock and filling her pussy. There was so much that he could see it cling to his cock as he continued to slide back and forth in her well-lubricated twat.

Afterwards they rested and cuddled on the couch. Since it was soon bedtime the opted to stay naked and see what if anything may develop. After professing their love for each other they both drifted off to sleep