An Evening In... Ch. 01

Story Info
After a long day at work, you have me as dinner.
1.5k words
3.2
6.4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have you over for dinner and tell you to just come straight from work, no worries about bringing anything. You text me when you are about 10 minutes out to let me know that you are close and I smile, turning my ipod on to the playlist that I have put together which is a mix of jazz and cheesy love songs that set a certain mood. I light the candles on the table and spray the room with the light smell of warm vanilla sugar. I take one last look in the mirror as I hear your car pulling in and I smile at the reflection of a perfectly fitted red silk blouse and the black skirt with the black silk stockings, knowing underneath is a matching pair of red silk and lace bra and panties and a black lace garter belt to hold up the stockings. I straighten my hair to cascade a little more down my back, brushing a stray piece from in front of my eyes.

I hear your knock and I slowly open the door for you, smiling as I look you up and down slightly, noticing you're dressed in khakis and a dark green button down, top button undone.

You walk inside and look around, "Wow...you went all out, you really didn't need to do that."

I shrug slightly and brush past you as I go to pour two glasses of wine, my back to you as I stand in front of the cabinet. "Why is that?" I ask and I gasp slightly as I feel your hand slide along my waist and draw me back into you.

Your other hand brushing my hair off the nape of my neck as you whisper, "because, it is you that I want to feast on, right here, right now" and you kiss the nape of my neck softly, chuckling a little as you hear my soft intake of breath, knowing that your words have already had an impact on me.

You press against me, kissing and sucking on my neck as you press me against the counter and I hold on to the edges for support as my eyes close and I feel myself going weak kneed already. You slide the hand that is around my waist up to cup a breast and moan into my ear as I gently grind back against you. You start to undo the buttons of my blouse and I stop your hand, turning around in your arms to face you, to feel your leg slide in between mine and press me harder back against the cabinet.

You grin that little wicked grin just before you kiss my lips slowly, deeply, making me moan and slide my hands up over your chest and into your hair.

You slowly kiss your way across my jawline and up to my ear again where you nibble on my earlobe. You pull back and look into my eyes as you reach back up to begin unbuttoning my blouse again.

I don't stop you this time, rather I just bite my lower lip and watch your face as my milky white breasts are revealed to you encased in barely there red silk cups. You slide both hands up my sides and around to cup and massage my breasts, causing me to sigh softly and lean my head back slightly.

You take the opportunity to bend your head to place soft kisses on the tops of my breasts and then gently licks and nibbles as you slide your hands around to undo the clasps of the bra. You slide the cups off of my breasts to reveal my hardening nipples and you take my right nipple into your mouth, sucking on it at first, and then just teasing it with your tongue in your mouth as I moan softly, shifting to let my blouse and bra slide off my body.

Your hand begins to tease and tweak my left nipple, your knee pressing up against me and pushing me harder back against the cabinets. I let out a soft whimper as I feel you nip at my nipple before switching to my left nipple and repeating the slow torture.

I know for certain that you must feel me growing damper with your knee and I unconsciously press back against your knee. You slide your other hand down my side to the bottom of my skirt and begin to bunch it up, pulling it up and over my hips, exposing me and my grinding against your kneecap.

You chuckle as you pull back and look into my eyes with that smirk that drives me crazy. "You ok?" I bite my lower lip and nod and you shake your head as you tease the folds of my lips through the damp wet silk.

You drop to your knees quickly and without warning slide one of my legs over your shoulder and tease me with your tongue like you did with your finger...through the panties and making me whimper softly with hunger. You nudge the panties to the side with the tip of your nose and lick my lips directly, making me gasp softly, gripping the edge of the counter top.

You slowly lick and tease me making me beg for more before you wrap your lips around my clit and suck on it slowly, tenderly. I moan and press against your mouth, wanting so much more. You bring me to the brink and then stop, looking up at me as I pout and you chuckle.

"Now, now, you know the rule...I have to cum before you can" you say as you stand up and unzip your pants, taking out your hard cock and me licking my lips unconsciously.

I nod and immediately kneel before you and flick my tongue over the tip of your cock. I moan softly at the taste of you, resisting temptation to just envelope you in my mouth I slowly roll my tongue around your shaft, then lick from the base to the tip with the flat of my tongue. I moan softly right before slowly tracing the underside of your head with the tip of my tongue followed by wrapping my lips around the tip finally and sucking on you slowly.

You moan as my warm mouth finally wraps around the entire head and enjoy the sensation of my tongue massaging the underside as I work more and more of you into my mouth. I then start to pull back to leave just the head and then without warning and not ale to handle it anymore, I deepthroat you and swallow so hard.

You moan and run your hands through my hair and then you start to move your hips and my head, pacing me the way you want to be sucked. I moan as you take control and just let you fuck my mouth as I suck and swallow hungrily on your cock. You move me up and down your shaft as I slide my hands up your legs and pull down your pants.

I let my fingernails lightly scratch at your inner thighs before sliding up to massage your balls as you let me deepthroat you again, swallowing harder again. I suck and swallow hungrily on you, massaging your balls until you finally just push me off of your cock and I look up at you as I defiantly flick my tongue over the tip one last time.

You shake your head and pull me up, kissing me hard as you pick me up and sit me on the counter, pulling me to the edge and I reach down and stroke you, guiding your head to my pussy.

When you feel the warm wetness you thrust your hips, driving into me hard and fast and deep causing me to gasp and tense, drawing you in even deeper as my legs wrap around you and you just throb deep inside me. You look into my eyes and I return the gaze as you begin to slowly rotate your hips, teasing us both.

Then you begin to draw out of my pussy slowly, until just the tip is inside and slam back into me. "Oh god, FUCK me" I moan as you chuckle and speed up some. I grip at your cock, trying to keep you inside me as you just pull out and push back into me, moaning with each thrust. You bend your head and take my breast into your mouth again, sucking on my nipple and twisting and tweaking the other as you fuck me so good and hard.

You kiss up to my ear and moan "Cum with me" and I clench down on your cock as you slam into me one last deep thrust and cum so hard inside me and I cum around your cock...the orgasms lasting a little bit as you throb inside me and I throb around you.

I kiss you slowly, deeply as the last orgasm spasms erupt through us and I grip at your cock, massaging it with my pussy, keeping you hard deep inside me...I smile as I break the kiss and say, "Oh you didn't think we were done, did you?" And you laugh, shaking your head...........

To be continued

²