An Evening in Hell

Story Info
A devilish party whips a couple into an erotic froth.
1.9k words
4.17
24.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had flirted with her on the net for months --- friends, each of us interested --- fantasy lovers --- but we had never met until she announced she was traveling in August - to the annual war in Pennsylvania. We arranged to meet. I told my wife about my "friend". At first she was skeptical, then she relented. I should "have my fun" so long as I came home afterwards.

We were both there for two weeks, me with my wife, without kids - a twentieth wedding anniversary present from her parents. Her - Kira bint Sulaiman, with a lithe, slim body, deep red hair, and jet black eyes. Her skin was the color of deep bronze. Me - Rashid ibn Abdullah, a retired warrior, getting older but still firm and well toned. And a Dom. My wife and I had been into bondage for a while but had never let it out of the family, so to speak. Until that Pennsic when she said yes, I should try it with Kira.

There is a private party at Pennsic ... the Hell party. It started as an attempt to freak people and soon grew to an annual event...You could go there to experience the lash. All floggings were done on clothed bodies. It was actually pretty tame, but if you'd never seen or done it before, it was hot, sinful, forbidden. And precisely what Kira needed.

I arranged to pick her up at her encampment. She dressed as I had suggested - a lovely gown with a simple chemise beneath. I knew that she would wear no underwear beneath it. This made her feel deliciously naughty. I had packed a special leather bag with some of my favorite "toys" in it - floggers, a blindfold, a collar, and manacles. Somehow I knew they would come in handy.

As we walked to the party camp, I held Kira's wrists in my large hand. She squirmed a bit but did not object. She had a general knowledge of Hell, but admitted that she had only heard rumors. She also admitted that it intrigued her. So she was willing to "play the game" if I wanted to. I did. I felt her hesitation, her growing excitement as we drew near. The fencing around the camp hid it from view, but high propane torches threw a lurid glare on the road before it. The sounds from inside were intoxicating - drums, crowd noises, the occasional pop of a whip and scream from a "victim". The ground rules were simple, I knew. If you agreed, you would be punished. If you did not agree, then you could watch. And no minors need apply.

When we reached the gate, I released Kira's wrists and told her to show her proof and tag. Then I showed mine. We were admitted. As soon as we got inside, I let her look around, then placed the blindfold on her eyes. A man appeared next to us and asked her if she consented. She nodded and murmured, "Yes, My Lord." He moved away. I placed the collar around her neck and snapped a small padlock to it, locking it in place. I felt her shiver as the lock clicked. I knew what she was feeling...fear and arousal. I kissed her lips and told her that the game was on. She nodded, knowing she was not to speak unless ordered to do so.

I led her by a short leash to the bar, where I got both of us a goblet of wine. I fed her the wine as others looked on. This was strange for even the Hell party, but it was not forbidden, as long as Kira consented. Since the chief bouncer had asked, the bartender had no problems with it. I asked her if she felt good and told her to verbalize her answer. She murmured, "Yes, Master, but I am feeling warm."

I laughed and kissed her while stroking her body through her dress. "You'll be hot soon, my pet," I responded. And I kissed her again, my hands teasing her ass and breasts.

One of the Dom's approached me and asked if the "lady" needed to be punished. I told him yes, and he asked her if she agreed. She nodded and said, "Yes, please, My Lord." He laughed and then reviewed the rules: she should be clothed, her hands would be bound over her head and her ass and back could be whipped. She swallowed hard and nodded in agreement. I took him aside and whispered two requests. He nodded in agreement. I led her to a small changing tent.

In the pavilion, I carefully undressed her, stripping off her gown, leaving her in her chemise. In the firelight it would be almost transparent. I carefully folded her dress and stored it in my bag after removing the floggers. I put her flats in there too. She was now in chemise and nothing else. I unpinned her hair and loosened it with my fingers. The fire-red tresses fell to her waist. I looked at her...blindfolded, collared, virtually naked. Kira looked absolutely vulnerable. I kissed her and stroked her body through the chemise. Her nipples were long and stiff, her pussy open and wet. She shivered and thrust her tongue into my mouth. I withdrew from the kiss and asked her if she was still willing. She answered, throatily, "Yes, I want this...Master!" I led her from the tent.

We stood in line. There were three platforms, each about three feet above the ground. Each was a scaffold with a crossbar frame. The "victim" was manacled and the manacles adjusted so that they hung from a swiveling eyebolt. This allowed the "victim" to be turned for the audience to see. There was room on the platform for the "victim" and the "Dom" to stand. As each blow struck, the audience cheered. It was like something from an A. N. Roquelaire novel - campy, but sexy as hell to see. I let Kira see what awaited her. I removed the blindfold and guided her gaze to the nearest platform. On it a large blond woman was shackled as another woman whipped her through her Elizabethan gown. She cried out, but was obviously not in great pain. On the next platform, a large powerful woman flogged a man through his linen shirt. This did hurt, but you could tell he enjoyed it from his obvious arousal. The third platform bore a very pretty young woman who was being paddled by a leather-clad Dom. She groaned and moaned and the crowd ate it up. After about five minutes, she was finished. The Dom undid her manacles and helped into the arms of a waiting lord who hustled her away from the party. I grinned; Kira looked more aroused than I had ever seen her. The Dom gestured for her to come up. I reattached her blindfold (my first request) and the manacles I had brought, then I helped her mount the platform.

The Dom attached the manacles to the eyebolt and raised it to a level that placed her on her toes. Then he stepped down from the platform and beckoned me to mount the platform. Unlike the others, who were beaten by a Dom or Domme from the party staff, Kira was mine to punish -- my second request. As I walked behind her, I whispered in her ear. She reacted quickly with a murmur, "Please, Master, flog me." I couldn't refuse.

I took a rabbit skin flogger from my belt and began. 15 strokes of the soft, thuddy pelts landed on her ass and thighs. Kira jumped but did not cry out. She was not hurt, just surprised. I then switched to a moose skin flogger - heavier and more painful. I began on her back, then moved to her ass. The crowd cheered as she swung slightly. Kira was sweating, as was I. Her sweat made her nipples prominent and obvious to any who could see her front. The flogger nipped at them as it struck her ribcage. I heard her breath become more and more ragged as I continued.

Then it was over.

The Dom climbed to the platform and helped me let her down from the bolt. She was okay, hot, aroused, sweaty. I couldn't recall ever be harder in my life. The Dom helped us down the stairs and followed us to the changing pavilion. When we were inside he asked me if we might want to join him and a couple of others for a more private session. I looked at him and then told Kira what I expected. She nodded and said, "Yes, Master, please." I knew that at that moment I could have told her anything and she would have agreed.

We moved with the Dom to a pavilion at the back of the party area. It was much quieter and almost no one else was there. We were ushered into the large tent. It was a good 15 feet square and at least 12 feet high at the center. Dangling from the crossbar was a chain on a pulley. Then the flap opened and a Domme walked in. She was tall, redhead, in a leather bodice and thigh high boots. She was introduced as Serafina. She looked at Kira and smiled. Then she took out a knife. Serafina rested the cold steel on Kira's bronze skin. Kira recognized the cold steel and shuddered. The blade moved and the tie on the chemise parted. The cotton fabric puddled at her feet. I put it into the bag. Serafina took Kira's breasts in her hands and kissed her full on the lips. Then she laughed and moved away. The Dom attached Kira's manacles to the chain and raised it until she was barely touching the ground. He nodded to me to use the heaviest of my floggers on her.

I took it off my belt. It is a "rose flogger" - a dozen braided tails each culminating in a leather rose. Each tail has four silver thorns on it. It thuds and bites at the same time. The two Dom's murmured their approval as I laid into Kira's naked flesh. She turned with each blow...first to her ass, then her thighs, then her back. I used the rabbit skin on her breasts and pussy...teasing her. Then back to the roses. After about ten minutes I was sweating profusely, as was Kira. Serafina and the Dom took over and stroked Kira between blows. Kira never stopped moaning and murmuring her arousal to us all. I lost track of time, bit it must have lasted 30 minutes. Finally, Kira's skin was red, and welts were easily apparent on her breasts, back, and ass. I released her, wrapped her in a cloak, and thanked our host and hostess. After they left the tent, I removed her blindfold and manacles. Her eyes burned with lust. She begged me to touch her...just touch her. I stroked her thighs and felt her juices flowing down them. I ventured up and stroked her pussy. She grabbed me by the shoulders and simply exploded in an orgasm that seemed to last forever. She whimpered, moaned, and collapsed in my arms.

Somehow, I got her into the cloak and led her back to her tent. Once there I put her to bed and tucked her in. She was asleep in moments. I wondered how I would get my relief. Then I heard a noise behind me and turned, temporarily deathly afraid. My lady stood there, in her own chemise. She grabbed me and kissed me fiercely. She made me recount all of it - every stroke, every blow. And she came often. So did I.

And when Kira awoke to find us there - well, in the privacy of your own tent, you can do as you please. And we did.