An Evening in LA

Story Info
Demy was out but had a wonderful time with Kidman.
1.1k words
3.24
28.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
manavata
manavata
44 Followers

I landed around 5PM at the LA International Airport and rang up Demy at the number she had given during our one time swimming pool encounter.

‘Hello. Is that you ‘Abs’ (the name she had given me then)’

‘Yes. How are we?’

‘Oh! I’m fine but have to go for an outdoor shooting just now. I will be back tomorrow night’

‘That’s fine. I would ring you then.’

‘No. No. You come straight here (she gave me the address). Don’t worry. You will have lovely company. Kid will be here by late evening. I will inform her.’

‘Kid?’

‘You know Kidman. She usually spends nights with me whenever we are alone. We both hate sleeping alone! I have already told her about the wonderful hour spent at the NY hotel. Now that her cunt would have a beautiful brown cock to give company, she would be thrilled.’

‘Brown cock, that is the first time I have heard this nomenclature.’

‘Ok. Bye. My ‘pinky’ just can’t get over her juicy kisses from the brown cock. Tell it to be at its best when she joins it tomorrow night.’

When I reached Demy’s beautiful home, my first act was to get into the tub for a long and lazy bath. I lost count of time until I heard the doorbell. I was just trying to get up to get into a robe and open the door, when I heard the sound of a key turning in the door lock. I realized that Kid would be having a duplicate, so I remained where I was. She came in straight to the bathroom. Saw me. She took off her clothes and got in with me in the tub. What a way to get introduced! She was beautiful. Her boobs were perfectly round with pink nipples. I admire the beauty of a woman’s breasts, buttocks, lips and cunt, in that order, provided they are round, full, smooth and inviting hands and mouth to touch and caress them. The buttocks were under water, so the next attention went to her lips as they descended on my lips. It was a long kiss that started affectionately and slowly shifted gears to end in passionate tongue sucking.

She was almost lying on me. I pulled her up and made her stand with my hands around her beautiful round bums. I caressed them softly and also moved my palms to rub her ass hole in a vertical motion. All the time my face was pressed against her blond bush above the water-dripping cunt. Soon my attention went to the cunt that faced me like an arrogant princess right at the level of my eyes. I looked at it and then spoke for the first time.

‘My greetings to the proud owner of this beautiful cunt.’

‘Wow. That is the most unusual but wonderful greetings I have ever received. I would like my cunt to reciprocate to its proud companion, the brown cock.’

‘Wait a minute. Let me first become acquainted with my center of worship for tonight.’

I started kissing around her cunt while holding on to the two smooth halves of her bum. My lips made repeated contacts with the cunt lips. The next in line was the clit that had in the mean while got up to a standing position. I sucked it for a long time sending Kid to almost the brink of a fantastic climax. My tongue now started a dance inside her cunt. This she could not bear and immediately jerked to a long climax. I stopped for a few minutes to let her regain her breath before started the royal lip service all over again sending her to the second climax. She could not take it any more and collapsed in my lap. I soothed her nerves by caressing her face, breasts and arms. My cock was all the time in a pole position and naturally it now caught the attention of Kid whose cunt was on its own striving to meet the famous brown cock.

She got down between my legs and asked me to stand up. I obliged with loving surrender. She was so gentle in holding me. She seemed to admire the colour and the beauty of a brown cock that has not been circumscribed. The tip was covered with skin, which she parted with her lips and kissed deeply. It was like paying respects to a deity. Soon the cock was filling her mouth and she was hungrily sucking it. She pulled in gradually almost the entire length deep in her throat. She pulled it out and again sucked it in. She repeated this for some time bringing me to the verge of cum.

I pulled her up and gave a deep kiss on her lips. We were standing against each other. My cock was almost at the entrance of her cunt. We could not hold on any longer. I caught hold of her buttocks and lifted her legs to either side of my waist. The brown cock found the pink cunt inches away and for the first time they greeted each other with their lips. They had no time for further introduction and soon the cock in all its glory was buried inside the folds of its companion, while our lips were joined in a long kiss. My hands were full with the two halves of the smoothest bums I have ever held. We stayed like this for some time before the in out motion of the cock inside the cunt started on its own motivation. The sound generated during the withdrawal and the pushing in of my cock inside her cunt got mingled with my grunts and Kid’s Ahs and OOOhs. This background music could have inspired many singers about the words/noises to be used in between the few suggestive lines like ‘she’s hot’ ‘I want her now’ ‘lets do it’ etc that constitute the pop music of today. Our in out motion increased its speed as if there was no tomorrow. I kept on pumping in her while my hands kneaded her buttocks and my finger entered her ass hole and simulated the in out motion of my cock in her cunt. Soon we simultaneously reached climax and collapsed in the tub in each other’s arms. When we regained our breath, we got out, toweled each other and put on our gowns. Kid and myself prepared a meal of toasts and eggs and topped it with coffee. Thereafter we retired to the bedroom to lie in each other’s arms planning to resume our sexual combat some time in the night.

manavata
manavata
44 Followers