An Evening Jog

Story Info
Jessica and her husband get unexpected exercise.
1.3k words
4.3
39.4k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessica was jogging through Central Park during the evening her husband. Even though she was in her early 40's most people guess that she's at least ten or fifteen years younger, in her 20's. It's always something to be happy about, being her age and having a body any college man would want. This was especially true when she sees the jealous looks other men give her husband as they jog. She can have any man she wants but no one pleases her that way her husband does. That man can make her cum over and over. Once she gets him going they will fuck all night, in every position they can think of, all over the house. She swept a lock of her shoulder-length, brunette hair out of her face as she ran. She smiled at the thought of how her husband will react when they get home and he realizes that she has no underwear on.

One of her favorite ways to seduce her man is when they're jogging. She'll wear a tight-fitting pair of very tiny jogging shorts and a sports bra with a tattered, old, loose-fitting spaghetti-strap shirt over it. She can feel her fair sized tits bounce up and down as she runs. Her husband follows and watches her ass for the whole 3 miles. When they get back to their condo he'll just tear off her clothes and they can screw for hours. Ass, pussy, tits, mouth, his cock's been in them all. She loves making him want her; it shows that she still has it. She can always feel her man's desire for her as she runs ahead of him. Sometimes he'll even catch her during the run and they'll just fuck then and there. The park after dark is their playground.

They were about halfway through their jog when Jessica stopped. She could hear some noise coming from behind the bushes. Her husband was slow today and had some catching up to do. She could hear a distinct noise coming from off the path. It sounded animal-like but what animal makes that noise? Jessica crept up to a tree and peeked around it. What she saw made her instantly wet. A blonde woman was pressed up against a tree, her skirt bunched up around her waist, and a man was screwing her. His jeans were down around his ankles and he was thrusting into her pussy. They looked young, maybe 18 or 19. Jessica could see a sports bag lying on the grass with football gear and the girl was wearing a high school cheerleader's outfit.

Jessica watched as this athlete thrust his cock into his woman while sucking at her perfectly sized tits. Her wetness was soaking through her jogging shorts as she watched them go at it. She thought about how he was taking that girl, making her his. This blonde cheerleader had a hunger which only a man's cock can satisfy. Jess thought about how her husband will do that same to her soon. She imagined how good that girl was feeling with her body pressed against the tree by her lover. How her pussy walls were being stretched by his big, hard cock. The sensations traveling up and down her body as it was being pushed into her tight, wet cunt.

Suddenly she felt the hands of her husband squeezing her own tits. She was so caught up in them that she didn't hear him creep up behind her. She immediately arched her back in response and stifled a groan. His hands traveled up and down her body as she leaned on the tree she was hiding behind. He felt how soaked her shorts were and she felt his hardness pressing against her ass. She wanted to be taken now. She was ready to hand herself over to him. To have the aching hunger in her pussy satiated. He groped her as they watched the blonde's back arch and heard her give out her loudest moan yet. Jessica licked her lips as she watched this girl cum all over the cock inside her. The guy's thrusting got faster and harder. Jessica could only imagine the blonde feeling the heat from his cum inside of her. The feel of his cock pulsating in her pussy as he emptied his seed into her. Jess lifted up her shirt and bra and dropped them to the ground as she grinded her ass into her man, making him harder for her.

The woman dropped to the ground, turned around and leaned on the tree, sticking her incredible ass out at her man. Jessica felt her shorts be pulled down as he came up behind her. She watched as the girl waved her ass back and forth, offering herself to him, to be taken at his will. The man stepped up behind her and pressed her face into the tree as he entered her ass. Jessica could hear the man slapping against her ass as he fucked her. His hands were groping every inch of her athletic looking body. He was fucking her fast and hard, like the slut this girl obviously was. Jessica stuck her own ass out at her husband, knowing that she was just as bad. She was a slut and wanted to be taken like one. Her body jumped as her husband entered her from behind roughly. He was as turned on as his wife.

Jessica and that teenage cheerleader were both being fucked the same way. She arched her back and looked up at the sky as her husband drove his cock into her. He was grasping her boob with one hand and fingering her clit with the other. She could feel her juices pouring down his hand and cock. He gave off a light grunt into her ear with each thrust. The other couple was screaming as loud as they could, the blonde's body in spasm in her lover's arms as he filled her ass with his load. This was enough to make Jessica cum. A second later she felt a warmth in her belly that told her that she was being filled with her husband's seed. But Jessica's hunger wasn't satiated.

She turned around and tripped her husband so that he fell to the ground. She took his cock in her mouth and began sucking it. It wasn't long before he was hard for her once more. She mounted him and began thrusting her hips fast and hard, riding him. She leaned down so he could kiss her boob before coming back up. He could never resist her like this and soon he was groaning, trying to hold back and make this last longer. Jessica could feel him cum in her cunt and this pushed her over the edge. The feeling of his cock spasming, stretching her vaginal walls as he filled her with his cum was her biggest turn-on. She wanted as much of him as she could get. She was timing her thrusts with the spasms of his cock and she looked over at the other couple.

They were staring at her with looks of both horror and horniness. Their hands were already brushing against each other's body as they watched Jessica be fucked by her own man. Jessica smiled at them and gave a moan as she felt the warmth of her man's seed fill her. They started kissing again as she laid down for a moment of cuddling before running back to their condo for an all night session of fucking. Her husband pulled his pants up and took off for the house. Jessica stayed behind for a second and gave them her address. Maybe they could teach each other a few things. As she left she could hear them going at it again, turned on by watching her. The girl was moaning so loud that half the city could hear her. Jessica could see her fall to the ground and her man mounted her again, thrusting into her. Her hips lifted off the ground to meet him as he told her how much he wanted to fuck her. Yep, Jessica thought as she raced back to her place, she still had it.