An Evening of Bliss Ch. 02

Story Info
A romantic story of gentle submission.
1.6k words
4.36
10.8k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/02/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mirv
Mirv
1 Followers

I start by wrapping your hair up into a ponytail, held by my hands. You can already feel the lightest of pressure as I grip it tight, and you know that feeling of having your hair pulled is going to increase soon. With the back of one hand, I caress your cheek softly, lovingly, and run a finger across your lips. They open to me, and you run your tongue along the bottom of my finger, caressing it provocatively. I remove my finger and replace it with my hard cock, resting it on your lips. You proceed to do the same thing, just gently running your tongue along the underside of the head, and swirling it around the sides. You open your mouth all the way and take just the head in, sucking gently, running your tongue all over it now. I haven't made any movements yet, I'm leaving it completely in your hands. How ironic that statement seems to you as you are reminded of hands firmly clasped behind your back. You long to run your hands up the front of my legs but feel trapped. You stare up into my eyes, but with the window behind me and my hair cascading down the sides of my face, they're completely shrouded in darkness. But you feel them burning holes in you but you know I am staring at you with love in my eyes and not malice. You know that despite being so completely helpless, that you are safer than you've ever felt before.

I start to push forward, gently at first, until you take me in as far as I think you can. I let it rest there, deep in your mouth for a few seconds, let you get used to having it there, and then I pull back a bit. You provide suction as I pull back, and you hear a "Mmmm" come from deep within my throat. Once I'm about halfway out, I stop and push back in, a bit faster this time. You flatten your tongue and run it along the bottom ridge as I move in. I go as deep as before, and rest there again for a second. And then I start to pull out again. This continues for a while, each time picking up speed on the way in and the way out, but always resting for a second before pulling out. You kneel there, helpless as I fuck your mouth. The thrusts start to go deeper and eventually you're taking all of me. You suppress a gag, and I stop for a second and ask if you are alright. You slightly bob your head, as I haven't pulled out and you have a hard time speaking with so much meat in your mouth. Reassured that you are not in any danger, I return to my movement, never too hard, never too fast.

The entire time, I've had a firm grasp on your hair, keeping your head stationary while I move in and out. You know I'm getting close, you can feel it start to swell and flex and a jolt of fear rises in you. You are afraid of what is about to come, the feel of it erupting in your mouth, having to swallow all that sticky fluid. But I've always stopped short of actually coming in your mouth, so you think you are safe. I let out a moan, and suddenly, you know it's coming and that this time I'm not letting you get away so easily. You try to pull away, but there's no way you can fight against the grip I have in your hair. You struggle against your bonds, wanting to use your hands to push me away, but again you are trapped. You let out a whimper, hoping that I'll take pity on you, and I tell you that its going to be okay, and that I love you. Or at least you think that's what I'm saying as my breathing has quickened considerably and I don't sound completely coherent.

You resign yourself to your fate and a moment later, you feel that warm gush in your mouth. I pull out a bit so that it's not going straight down your throat, and you swallow as fast as you can. You concentrate on the pulsing of my cock, trying to keep your mind off of what it is that you are swallowing. I pull it out with a pop, and suddenly, I'm kneeling down with you, kissing you deeply. You are shocked, because you know that I have always made women brush after doing that. But on this occasion, it is somehow different. That because of my love for you, there is nothing I wouldn't do with or for or to you and it makes you feel so safe.

I help you to your feet, and turn around, thinking that I will release you from your binding, but instead I guide you towards the bed. I help you rest your body on the top of the mattress so that your hips, legs and feet are dangling over the edge. You're not quite short enough to be able to straighten out your legs, so they remain slightly cocked. You feel that helpless feeling again, with your arms locked behind you. I kneel and caress your bum, running my fingers up and down the cheeks. I slap gently, first one cheek and then the other. Its just a little smack and it barely warms your bum. You let out a moan, enjoying the feeling. I smack again, slightly harder this time. Again you let out an appreciative noise. I increase the strength of the smacks, and pick up the tempo, always alternating from one to the other. You're starting to feel it now, that warm glow is starting to spread all along your backside. I know that its starting to get to that threshold where the pleasure goes away and only the pain remains, so I give you one last smack hard this time. You hear me rustling behind you, and hear something think. Then without warning you feel a jolt as something freezing cold touches your inflamed skin. I've fished out an ice cube from a hidden glass and start running it along your bare, burning skin. The contrast between the heat rising from your bum and the cold of the ice cube make you take a sharp intake of breath, and I know that you feel it.

I move the cube to between your cheeks, pulling them apart slightly as I run it over your asshole and down to the top of your pussy. Once the cube has cleared your anus, I replace it with my tongue, and again you moan from the contrast of the heat after the chill a second ago. I run the ice cube down your folds, and rub it just above the hood of your clit. The feeling is so intense that you start to buck a bit, especially when you feel me move it to finally touch that most sensitive button. I don't keep it there long, but enough that you feel the chill. Again, once I remove it from your clit, I replace it with my tongue and lap over you gently, lovingly. I run up a bit, and dip it deep into your pussy, following up to your ass again. I pull back, move down, and repeat the process, tracing the route over and over again. Clit, pussy, ass. Clit, pussy, ass. All the while, you feel me getting myself ready, ready for you. I stand, move your legs closer together so that I can straddle them. I tease you with the head of my cock, as I rub along the outside of your folds, down to your clit and back again. I get myself slick with your sweet nectar, and ease it in, all the way. You feel me shift my weight as my hands grip your shoulders, and I pull you back on to me as I thrust forward.

I start slowly, but I pick up speed and as I am starting to really move in and out you can hear me snarl, that deep guttural animal noise that I make when I'm really turned on. I move one of my hands from your shoulders, and you hear me lick a finger. I rub that finger along the rim of your anus, getting it nice and slick, and then proceed to push it in. Your pussy convulses around my cock as you feel me inch my way into your ass, and soon I am fucking you in both holes at the same time. Your hands, trapped behind you, grasp at my arm as you feel an orgasm building from all the stimulation. Your resolve breaks down in those final seconds, and you let out a moan as you finally hit that peak and explode. You tighten on my finger and cock at the same time, and its just the stimulus I need to push me over the edge, and I unleash for a second time, deep inside you. I push in as deep as it will go as it pulses, spilling my seed.

We're both exhausted as I slowly pull out, grabbing Kleenex along the way to take care of our combined juices flowing out of your well used hole. I clean us both, and then undo your bonds, and you flex your hands and shoulders. I lie beside you on my back, still catching my breath, and you move over a bit so that you can put your arm over my chest and half rest on me. You lean over and kiss me, thank me for an amazing time. I thank you for the same and we drift off to sleep in each other's arms.

Mirv
Mirv
1 Followers