An Evening of Fun

Story Info
Giving yourself to Master has never been so good.
1.4k words
3.58
14.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We have been having much fun on our dates together but I want more. You have hinted that you would like to have a man "take me", but you vow that no man could do that to you. The thought of such a one excites you, but you fear giving total control to another. We have played a few games, role play and such, but you have always tried to be in control. We have enjoyed each other, but I am ready to take it to the next level.

You are somewhat surprised when I phone you at work and ask you to meet me at a local motel. "But baby," you ask, "why a motel?"

"It is just a part of the evening I have planned my sweet. I promise you will enjoy."

When the door opens, I greet you with flowers and some sparkling wine. "Come inside and allow me to be your pleasure for the evening," is my invite. You smile, and notice the mischievous grin on my face, but suspect nothing. I have drawn your bath and send you off to relax a bit in the tub. Wrapped in nothing but a towel, you return and notice the scented candles and the message table I have set up for you.

"Come my pet and allow me to relax you further. Here are some chocolates for you to munch while I give you a full message. Lie down on your stomach and allow me to begin."

I start at your shoulders and kneed your neck and shoulder muscles feeling the tension leave with every stroke.

"Mmmmmm, that feels good Baby."

Moving down I work the back muscles and stop just above your buttocks to begin messaging your feet and legs. You begin to wonder about all this, and ask, "What about you? When do you get a turn?"

"Baby, I love doing this for you, just sit back and enjoy. By the way, how about turning over now?"

You comply and I get a wonderful view of your tits and ass. I am excited about seeing you this way and you notice my erection pushing through my pants.

"Mmmmm! You want me to take care of that?"

"No, I will get my thrills before the night is out. You just enjoy."

My message of your breasts distracts you from conversation as I push and kneed them, carefully avoiding the nipples which are very hard. Your arms and torso are next and I skip over your hips, lightly brushing your pubic hair, causing you to shudder.

"Let me work those thighs Baby," I exclaim, and proceed to stroke and caress your inner thigh, moving ever so close to your wetness. You arch, anticipating my touch, as we have done this type of thing before, but I only lightly touch the outer lips. I stroke your hair and kiss you on the lips and proceed to squeeze your nipples, causing a rapid intake of breath. I tell you, "Close your eyes and allow me to put this blindfold on you my sweet. We have much more to come."

You raise your head and allow me to put the blindfold on you and remain on your back on the table. I reach out and with the lightest of touches, begin to stroke your body here and there, never the place you expect. Your tummy.....your calf.... your breast.... your face..... your inner thigh - over and over again I touch you, watching the chills as you react to the unexpected touch. I hear your intake of breath, your coo's and sighs of enjoyment. My hand is joined by a real feather as I now continue to stroke, caress your sexy body.

"Turn over my sweetness, allow me to do more."

You comply, expecting more of the same and I give it to you. First your back.... then buttocks.... then shoulders, thigh, back again.... more and more. You reach your hand to stop when I reach your ticklish spots and I stop, saying, "give me your hands, I need to tie them so you won't get in my way."

You giggle, and then stretch your hand over your head where I bind them to each leg of the table loosely. I reach under your pelvis and find your clit and message it until I feel the juices on my hand. You moan as you near climax, but then I lift your hips with one hand and snatch you to the end of the table.

"What is this?" You exclaim. "What are you doing to me?"

You squirm and try to fight, trying to stop me as I grab your right leg and tie it to the table leg. Your left is soon to follow and you are now tied face down with your blindfold on and your rear exposed to me. I never speak, only carry out my plan.

"Come on now, tell me what you are going to do.... I don't like being here like this! Are you still here, say something!"

I move away and relax leaving you there tied and wondering. You hear me having dinner and can smell the food. But I never say anything to you.

"Hey you, are you losing your mind? What do you think you are doing to me? You better answer me!"

I almost chuckle at the helplessness of your situation, but I refrain. As your legs start to tire, you realize the predicament and try pleading with me.

"Come on Baby, at least say something! Tell me what you are planning. Give some food..... or let me relax my legs.... or something!" I still give no response. You start to cry and plead more and after some time has passed, I move to your ear and utter these words: "You will submit to me, and only to me and do it tonight!"

The first smack on your behind catches you totally by surprise. You yell in reaction to the suddenness and the pain. This causes me to gag you so that you cannot yell out and disturb the others in this motel. Each time you fight me putting it in, I swat your ass harder and harder. After this, you whimper and squirm under each slap of my hand - no longer able to cry out. My hand starts to tire and I get my flogger and begin to slap...over....over.... and over again. You rear is striped with all the lashes and you are both humiliated and aroused by my treatment of you.

"Are you ready to submit to me my pet? I can be merciful you know." I show mercy by rubbing your ass with some aloe lotion to sooth the burning left by my little toy. As I rub it in, I reach down to your pussy and find you wet.

"Your body betrays you, you know that don't you?" I say, "You are enjoying this believe it or not!"

I pull out my throbbing cock and stuff it inside your dripping pussy. You grunt as the pressure of my thrusts pushes you against the table. You are tingling all over from the treatment this evening and begin to push back against me, wanting more and more. Reaching under you, I squeeze your tits, pulling your nipples - pinching them in my hands. I am more like a stallion than anything you have experienced and you feel yourself losing control.

"Uhhhhh. Hmmmm. MMMMMMMM." . I reach out remove the gag in one motion and allow you to speak for the first time. "UUUUUUHHHH....Daddy you feel sooooooo good!"

"Tell me what you want to do - Ask Sir for the release you need!"

SIR..... May...... I...... cum..... Please......UHHHHHH ...... PULEEEEEZE?"

That is the final step and I ram my cock deep inside you , over and over again. Each slam of my cock inside you causes wave after wave of spasms.

"OOOOOH, Mmmmmmmm, ooooooo. You begin to buck and convulse as the orgasms hit.... harder and harder faster and faster. You fall on the table exhausted and yet, your body still spasms. I push one final time and dump my load inside you. Our juices run out of your pussy and mix together on the floor. I manage to untie you and carry you to the bed where we both lie exhausted, spent.

"Now, you will be more compliant and stop trying to control everything. You will also give yourself to me whenever I wish, with no reservations. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Sir . Yes , master."