An Evening of Suprises

Story Info
A present turns out to be much more fun when a friend joins.
2.3k words
3.77
34.2k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Music floated softly around me as I stepped from the shower into the bedroom. There were candles flickering and a blue silk lingerie set laid on the bed. I knew you had a special night planned.

I dried and combed my hair. Taking time, I spread your favorite lotion all over my skin. I thought about what you might have planned as my hands wandered over my body. I walked over to the bed and noticed an extra scrap of silk with a note attached. It asked that after I get dressed to please cover my eyes with the scrap and lay down on the bed.

Pulling the silk top over my head, it fell smoothly over my torso. I wiggled into the bottoms and turned in the mirror to admire how they fit. Finally, I covered my eyes with the scrap of silk and, securing the ribbon behind me, relaxed on the bed with my arms behind my head and my legs crossed. I could hear the candles flicker around me as I lay there.The only other sound was the creaking of the floor as you moved around. Your steps started to get closer to the bedroom making me squirm in anticipation.

You walked into the room and said that I seemed comfortable. I smiled as the bed sank beside me. You touched my cheek as you leaned in to kiss me. Softly, your lips brushed mine and disappeared as quickly as they came. I sulked a little as it wasn't near enough. You laughed and moved your hand behind my neck pulling me up to meet you. This time the kiss was hard and devouring. I moaned and wrapped my arms around your neck, pulling you down onto the bed with me. Your hands slid down my side and I felt my stomach clench from the shock of your touch. I inhaled sharply as you brushed my skin letting the electricity soar through me. You pulled away from me and I let go of your neck.

You moved your hands up to my shoulders and down my arms until your fingers encircled my wrists. As you pulled them over my head you whispered "Trust me?" Getting more curious by the second, I nodded. I felt cold on my wrists and, before I realized what was happening, heard two clicks. I tried to move my arms and you laughed. You reminded me to trust you and I couldn't help but be nervous.

Your fingers traced the lace edge covering my breasts. I gasped as your arm brushed my nipples making them strain for more of your touch. Your hands caressed the silk as I realized you were straightening out the outfit. You adjusted the lace straps on my top before moving down to the bottoms. You ran your finger around the band making it shift just a little. I could feel the wetness grow as your hand brushed against my swollen lips. Starting to relax, I sighed and let myself surrender to your touch. The bed rose as you stood up and left the room. Your steps reverberated in my head as I listened to you walk out of the room.

The stereo got louder and the music changed. As the volume increased, I strained to hear where you were in the house. I heard the front door open and close and wondered where you had went. I'll admit it wasn't my first time being in handcuffs so I started to feel for the safety latches with my thumbs. I really didn't want to be left there like that.

I heard your footsteps coming closer and released the breathe I was holding as I realized you hadn't left me. It wasn't until you got closer that I noticed the second set of footsteps and started to panic. You told the person with you to set the camera up over there. I was speechless and didn't know what to say. I heard a chair being moved closer to the bed and a camera flash.

I started to get nervous and asked you what you are doing. I pulled against the restraints, trying to get out, and you laughed. You pointed out that I let you handcuff me and agreed to trust you because you wouldn't let me get hurt. I heard another male laugh and say that he didn't think I was expecting him. The voice sounded familiar but I was confused and overwhelmed with everything happening around me and couldn't place it.

You sat down on the bed and suggested the other man sit in the chair. Leaning down, you whispered in my ear to relax and reassured that nothing would happen to me. You kissed behind my ear as your hand rubbed my neck. You continued to whisper in my ear about how gorgeous I looked as your hand wandered down my body. Every once in awhile your touches caused me to moan and it stopped mattering that anyone else was in the room.

You started kneading my breasts and my body arched to gain more contact. You asked again if I trusted you and I nodded and whispered yes. You started to explain why the other man was there. I only heard little pieces of what you were saying as the blood was starting to pulse in my head. I caught that you wanted to watch him with me. You moved your hand down my body until it covered my swollen lips. You massaged them as you told me that it might be a little rough but that you promised that I wouldn't be hurt. Your touch was driving me insane and I wanted release. I nodded to show that I understood but I really just didn't care. I just needed release.

Your weight left the bed and I heard you talking to him . I didn't listen to what was being said because all that I could pay attention to was the empty feeling growing between my legs. I heard the rustling of someone taking off their clothes before I felt a weight beside me on the bed. Hands a little rougher than yours started rubbing my skin. He lifted my top a little as he caressed my stomach and sides. I tensed as I tried to get used to someone new touching me.

He told me that it was okay to be a little nervous. He wanted me to be nervous. He told me how much he liked my outfit and that he was sad that he was going to wreck it. A click and feeling something cold and sharp against my skin had me panicking. I struggled to move away but he just sighed and reminded me that I couldn't exactly move when handcuffed to the bed. He held me down with one hand as he cut the straps on my top. He pulled it down so my breasts could escape from their confines.

The bed went down further as he moved the rest of his weight onto the bed. I felt the knife trailing down my body towards the silk bottoms. I pulled my legs up trying to make it difficult for him. He grabbed my legs, yanking them down, to hold them in place. I waited anxiously as the tip of the knife gently scraped against my mound. I laid completely still, not wanting to be cut, as I felt the silk bottoms start to lift up. All I could feel was a tug on one side and then the next before my bottoms were torn away.

I exhaled deeply when I heard a softer click. He whistled as I lay there with my top around my waist and my bottoms gone, tense and waiting. His weight spread out on the bed as he laid down beside me. He nipped at my neck and poured something warm in the valley between my breasts causing a pool to form at my sternum. I could feel his lips on my breast as his hand moved the warmth down my stomach. As his tongue flickered over the tip, I felt the warmth being spread down my sides. My body arched towards him as I felt the need grow.

His teeth lightly tugged at one nipple while his fingers twisted and pulled at the other. Any pain drifted away as his tongue circled the tip. He glided the warmth over my breast before squeezing roughly. His touch replaced his mouth as the process repeated on the other breast. Feeling a shift in positions, both hands covered them. My wetness and discomfort increased as he played. I could feel all eyes on my breasts as he kneaded and bounced them. I heard a comment between the two of you but couldn't understand a word.

His hands disappeared and I whimpered until I felt a warm liquid being drawn down my stomach towards my mound. His hand covered it spreading the warmth across. His finger started to trace my swollen lips, dipping into the wetness. I moaned, pressing against his finger, willed it to go deeper. Teasingly, it went back and forth without entering.

I heard a voice but didn't realize that, this time, it was talking to me. A hard pinch broke my languid stupor and I heard his voice asking me if I was ready to be fucked. I nodded craving the contact.

I felt a hand on each of my legs, spreading them as he positioned himself. His cock traces the path between my lips and I knew that the head was being covered in my juices. His head pressed against a welcoming hole before being pulled away. I heard you both laugh as I moaned disappointedly at the emptiness.

His cock started to trace the path again as I strained trying to feel more. I raised my hips as his head penetrated and stretched me. I opened my legs little wider trying to get him deeper as his hands grabbed my breasts. He squeezed as he slid himself deeper into me. I could feel the pressure building in me as he moved in and out of me. I begged for it to be deeper and harder.

His hands went to my legs, pushing them up to change the angle of penetration. My legs were almost at my chest as he drove his cock into me. After a few thrusts, my body started to contract and he pushed my legs back further using his full force to fuck me as I came around his cock. I trembled as he continued to thrust until he exploded inside me. Letting go of my legs, he eased himself off the bed.

I heard you leave the chair and felt the bed shift beside me. You brushed the side of my face before leaning in to kiss me. I opened my mouth deepening the kiss as you removed the scrap of silk from my eyes. Your hand brushed across my body and I moaned. Gently, you undid my wrists and rubbed my shoulders. I sighed tiredly as you pulled me into yours arms. I felt the hair on your chest against my back as I snuggled in. Your hard cock nuzzled between my cheeks and I started to get turned on again.

You rubbed my breast as you kissed my neck. I moaned as your hand wandered down my body to pull my mound closer to you, sliding you deeper between my cheeks. You pulled back a little before moving back in over and over again. I squirmed, revitalized with excitement, as your arms held me in place. Leaning in you whispered in my ear asking if I was ready to go again. I nodded and you replied that was good because it was your turn.

You continued to move back and forth as I tried to allow you deeper into me. You whispered in my ear to get on hands and knees and left the bed to get something. I watched with longing as you walked across the room to get something. You returned with a bottle of oil. Kneeling on the bed behind me, you poured the oil into your hand and ran it down my back. You told me not to move as you caressed my bottom. I spread my legs to allow you more access.

You slapped my ass and reminded me not to move. I moaned at the slight sting and tried to make an effort not to move. Nuzzling your cock between my cheeks, you continued to explore my body with your hands. They wrapped around my breasts squeezing as you pressed your cock as against my asshole. I fought to stay still as you gently nudged you well oiled cock in. I looked back to watch as you slid it deeper inside me before pulling it out and starting again. My moans got louder as you moved it slowly in. I begged you to put it deeper but you laughed and withdrew it entirely to rest between my cheeks.

You said something to the other man and he came to kneel in front of me on the bed. With all your attention, I'd forgotten he was there. You told me to suck his cock while you fucked my ass. I swirled my tongue around the tip tasting the mixture of our juices that remained. I felt you sliding back in as I enveloped him with my mouth. I started moving my mouth up and down to match the paces of your strokes. As you pace quickened, I felt myself being pushed further ahead making his cock go deeper into my mouth. He grabbed the back of my head as his tip reached my throat. I could feel your cock go deeper in as I swallowed to take more of him.

You both seemed to slow down at the same time before pushing further in. You both seemed to cum in unison as the streams of semen slid down my throat and into my ass. The tension that had been building in me released as my body came in waves of pleasure.

He got up to leave as you eased yourself out of me. I stretched out contentedly as you laid down beside me. I smiled at our friend and mouthed the word thank you, too tired to actually say anything more.