An Evening Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Otazel
Otazel
2,591 Followers

"Oh Andy, that's so good, I love your tongue on my clit" She was being deliberately crude for the benefit of the watching couple. "Lick me out, darling, I'm going to cum!"

And so she was, her orgasm was building rapidly, more quickly than she expected the cauldron of pleasure deep in her pelvis was once more beginning to bubble and threatening to soon boil over. The intensity of the feeling throughout her body was becoming unbearable, hot flames of ecstasy spreading along her legs, through the pit of her stomach and up her arching back, until they reached her brain and finally exploded in a cataclysmic orgasm. Her legs pushed at the air and her hips bucked as she pressed herself against Andy's mouth, her head thrashed from side to side, her hands scrabbled frantically at the metal of the car, and from her mouth came a rising series of deep guttural moans, each one louder and longer than the last, until the twilight rang with the unfettered cries of her enjoyment!

For what seemed an age she bucked and heaved against Andy, almost screaming her pleasure in an orgasm even more profound than her last, until at last she returned to planet Earth, shaking, trembling, gasping and panting, her body coated in a sheen of sweat and her cunt running with juices. All the time she had been conscious of eyes on her body, watching her in her throes of ecstasy. Her pleasure had been magnified by this knowledge, her climax made stronger by their presence. But all the time she had also been conscious that they were not witnessing the most intimate act, they were not seeing her during actual sexual intercourse - the ultimate sexual act, and she so wanted them to. So, even though she was still shivering and spent, she could not let it stop without that happening.

"Fuck me, Andy" She gasped out the words. "Fuck me hard!"

Andy was amazed that Jackie was still turned on and capable after that almighty climax of only a few minutes before, but he had been suffering for most of the evening from the frustration of his giant erection having nowhere to go and no likelihood of release, and he wasn't about to refuse her, audience or not! The fact that another couple was about to see him having sex with his wife bothered him not at all.

Within seconds of her request Jackie heard a zip going down and felt the head of Andy's cock guiding itself into her tunnel. There was never going to be a problem entering her, she was so turned on, wet, and open, that she was sure he could have climbed in after it, but it was sure nice to feel it going in! She felt it sink in to full depth, the material of his trousers rubbing against her inner thighs, then withdraw almost all the way before being rammed back into her with full force. Jackie cried out with delight, this was just what she needed, a full blooded fucking. Her only problem was keeping her tired legs out of the way, they kept sinking slowly until she pulled them back, but then Justin and Anne came to her rescue there by taking hold of an ankle each and holding her legs right back and very open. Andy was now slamming himself in and out of her pussy, but that was not entirely the cause of Jackie's shortened breath or of her heart beating so rapidly. It was also the fact that the actual physical contact of the couple's hands on her ankles had, in her mind, moved things onto an entirely new plain. They were now no longer just voyeurs, witnesses to her pleasure, but had become participants in what she was now thinking of as an orgy - her first ever! What a night this was becoming!

Andy had no such thoughts, in fact he was not thinking at all. Driving his cock in and out of his wife, he was feeling the first stirrings of his own orgasm, and even the presence of Justin and Anne had largely been forgotten! His world had narrowed to the seven or so inches of hard penis buried inside Jackie and the hot painful pleasure of the pressure building within his balls. Harder and faster he drove his cock into her as his orgasm loomed closer and closer, until.......!

"I'm coming!" Andy announced to everyone concerned.

"No! Not yet, slow down, I'm not there!" Jackie was on the way to her third climax.

"I'm coming" Andy repeated, and the dam burst, hot cum spurting from his cock as he drove it deeper into Jackie's cunt in a final enormous thrust. Gout followed gout as all the frustrations of the evening were released in that one burst. When at last he was empty and his cock began to soften inside her, he groaned in relief and staggered back from her wide open legs, oblivious to Jackie's needs or to the four eyes fastened on the spunk running from her cunt.

Jackie had been so close to her climax that she too was now governed by her heat! "Andy, go down on me, darling, lick me, make me cum again, I'm nearly there, don't leave me high!" She was writhing in her need.

"I can't, darling, I'm shattered - and I can't go down on you now anyway, you're full of cum!"

Jackie's heart sank, but as she wondered if this was the end of the evening another voice spoke out!

"But I can, and I like the taste of cum!"

Astonished faces turned to look at Anne, who had released Jackie's leg and was stepping into Andy's spot between them! Andy himself was so surprised that he automatically stepped aside for her, but thinking as he did so. "No, it's ok, there's no way Jackie will agree to that!"

But there was! Instead of quickly lowering the leg released by Anne and covering herself with it, Jackie held it open like the one still held by Justin, inviting the woman in with both her actions and the look of pleasure that crossed her face. Somehow it didn't seem out of place to her that another member of the trio had offered to take over now that Andy was used up. The fact that it was a woman didn't really enter into Jackie's mind, one tongue being much like another to her at that moment!

But Anne's tongue, when it came, was very different to Andy's. Instead of Andy's firm licks and flicks pressing on her clit, Anne was like a butterfly's wings, gently flitting from one part to another, fluttering first against her clit then at the entrance to her vagina before tracing fairy steps along her labia to begin again. Sometimes the downward journey would continue to her anus, but even then there was no attempt to enter, just a gentle patter of tongue tip against her flesh. Jackie had never felt anything like it and, looking at her husband with bliss written large on her face, she whispered, "This is so good, thank you!"

For a instant Andy thought that Jackie knew it was all pre-arranged, but then he realised she meant him allowing Anne to go down on her, not that he had even thought to prevent her! After that how could he do anything except take hold of the ankle that Anne had released and watch his wife being pleasured by this beautiful woman.

Jackie had been close to orgasm when Andy had finished, but Anne's attentions were so different it was almost like starting afresh. This was not the intense sensation brought on by Andy, but a milder, gentler, and longer, climb to climax, and all the more enjoyable for it. Jackie couldn't help moving under Anne's lips and tongue, her hips describing a slow circle in the air. Anne accepted this, making no attempt to hold her still but instead gripped Jackie's buttocks in her hands and followed her sensuous gyrations with her mouth. After a minute or two of this Anne released her grip on one buttock, keeping that hand stationary so that as Jackie's cum-slippery crotch moved slowly past it and it came level with her vagina, it moved forward with two fingers sliding into Jackie's wet cunt while another penetrated straight past her sphincter muscle and deep into her anus. All the time Anne lapped at Jackie's clit and her long blonde hair hid her activities from Justin and Andy.

Jackie's eyes, till then languidly half closed in pleasure, shot open, a startled "Ooohh" burst from her lips and a look of shock crossed her face, rapidly followed by a small smile of ecstasy as she felt the pleasure of the unexpected invasion. The two men, not really knowing what was happening, both thought that Jackie had climaxed and smiled to each other knowingly!

Had it been Andy's finger going deep into her back passage Jackie would have reacted against it, but with Anne she somehow knew that there was no kinkiness intended, no domination, just an intimate pleasure giving penetration of Jackie's most private place. And indeed this proved to be the case, Anne did not piston her fingers in and out in the belief that harder was better, but gently wriggled them so that they rubbed together through the thin membranous wall separating the two passages. This also had the effect of bringing the two fingers in Jackie's vagina into contact with her G-spot, and the slow sensuous build to orgasm suddenly became a gallop to the finish line, the flickering tongue on her clit competing with the magic fingers inside her in a race to trigger her orgasm. In the end it was pretty much a draw as Jackie exploded into orgasm for the third time. This time Jackie actually cried with joy. The climax was so good, so powerful, and so intense, that her backside drummed against the car, her legs flailed loose from the two men's grip and blood oozed from a bitten lower lip. As it eventually subsided and Anne removed her fingers, the tears ran down Jackie's cheeks and, for a couple of minutes at least, she had to re-orientate herself to where she was and who she was with!

Anne leaned forward and whispered to Jackie. "Sorry, hun, I didn't mean to finger your ass, it just went in there - and then it sort of felt nice!"

Through her clearing tears Jackie whispered back, "I loved it, you can do that again anytime you like", without actually realising that she was extending an invitation to a woman who just might take her up on it!

Jackie was one very happy lady. She'd unexpectedly fulfilled her long standing ambition to be watched having oral sex and she'd pushed at the limits of her experience - and of Andy's tolerance, she suspected - by letting Anne do what she did, and finally, but certainly not least, she'd enjoyed the most stimulating, intense, and erotic, sex of her entire life! She was now entirely spent, totally satisfied, and completely content, although she felt in need of a good long soak when she got home. She looked at Andy, "Take me home now"

Andy wasn't quite as happy as his wife. He was in fact a little confused. He was wondering how he had allowed the situation to drift so far away from his control as to watch his own wife enjoy being licked out by a woman, knowing that this woman was tasting his cum, and also knowing and not minding, that having allowed Anne access to Jackie, he'd have difficulty denying Justin or anyone else, the same access! Nevertheless, Jackie had clearly enjoyed herself and on that score the evening must count as a success, and might yet be turned to his future advantage as intended!

Anne was surprised both with herself for having the nerve to go down on Jackie with both partners present and likely to object. It had been a complete impulse, she had no idea or intention until the words 'but I can' had come from her lips, and definitely no expectation that Justin would let her, even if Andy didn't object. Now, having gone down on a woman for the very first time she was wondering how or when she would be able to repeat the experience - hopefully with Jackie and hopefully both ways!

Justin, on the other hand, was far from happy. He had engineered this entire evening with the covert intention of getting to fuck Andy's wife, having seen her photo when he first spoke to Andy. That he hadn't done so, and was obviously not going to, as Jackie had clearly had enough, was frustrating in the extreme, and to think that his 'bit on the side', Anne, had managed it, was making him feel really pissed off! But he wasn't about to give up completely!

"Shall we all meet up again some time," he asked.

The others nodded as one.

Otazel
Otazel
2,591 Followers
12