An Evening Out Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This continued on for another few minutes, the two women gazing deeply into each other's eyes. I could tell from the look on Sarah's face that she was greatly enjoying this, and there was no doubt that Jill was equally enamored with it. To her credit, Jill persevered through the difficult circumstances to maintain her concentration, even though I suspect that she was perilously close to an orgasm as the slight movement of Sarah's arm confirmed that she was stroking Jill underneath the water.

And then, just when I thought Jill could hold on no longer, Sarah stopped, saying, "That's enough of that for now," and reached back and grabbed her glass of wine and began drinking it. Jill had a look on her face that was a cross between astonishment and frustration. I was right in surmising that she must have been close to an orgasm, and was shocked to have been brought to that brink and not be allowed to go over it. Before she could do anything else, Sarah chimed in and said, "And oh, by the way – I don't want you to touch yourself either. You're my pet for tonight, and I will let you know when you can orgasm my dear." She then turned to me, and said, "And of course Bob, the same goes for you – you will not come until I give you permission, is that clear?"

Hearing Sarah speak my name I snapped out of my own reverie, and quickly replied, "Yes Mistress Sarah." I knew the drill as to what was expected of me.

After finishing her wine, Sarah announced, "Okay, pets, it's time for us to get out. Jill, would you please get me a robe and towel?" Jill replied, "Yes, Mistress," and quickly scrambled out of the tub, and into the house, returning in just a few seconds with a nice terry cloth robe and large bath towel. I climbed out of the tub and waited. Jill held the robe open as Sarah climbed out of the tub and briefly toweled herself off, and wrapped the robe around her. I could see Jill shivering in the cool air, but if Sarah noticed, she didn't let on. She walked toward the house, slapping both of us sharply on our asses, and said, "Come along pets." The two of us said in unison, "Yes, Mistress," and followed along behind her.

We went up the stairs, Sarah correctly deducing that the bedroom and bath must have been on the second floor. As we came to the second floor, I saw that the entire floor was a master bedroom suite. The bedroom was huge, with a king size, four-poster bed, and a large picture window looking out on the woods in the backyard. As we were still dripping, Sarah said to us, "Why don't you two pets go in the bathroom and get dried off. Don't dawdle, though."

Jill and I did as instructed, moving into the bathroom which was very well appointed with a large Jacuzzi and tile floor. As we toweled off, we looked at each other wordlessly. Even though we heard Sarah going down the stairs and returning shortly after, we were fearful of conversation, as Sarah was clearly in control now. We concluded without discussion that it would be best to complete our task and get back to the bedroom as quickly as possible.

We put the towels back on the rack, went into the bedroom, and saw Sarah lying on the bed, the covers pulled back, flipping through a magazine. I noticed that there was only a single lamp on, next to the bed, and that she had lit a half dozen or so candles that were placed around the room. She was still in the robe, but it was open around her so that we could see her naked body. As I described earlier, Sarah's physique was very similar in nature to Jill's – a little on the large side, but with wonderful curves, prominent breasts, and an ass that I just loved. She was lying there, with her shaved pussy quite visible to both of us. We were not sure what to do, so we just stood a few feet inside the bedroom from the bathroom waiting for the next instruction. Luckily, it was warm enough in the house (Jill must have still had her heat on) that I was no longer feeling the effects of the cold air after getting out of the hot tub.

After a few moments of this, Sarah put the magazine down and turned off the light. My eyes quickly adjusted to the candle light, so that I could still see quite well. She continued to gaze at us, and said, "Aren't the two of you quite a pretty sight. You, Jill, with your womanly curves, and you Bob, with that stiff cock sticking out straight in front of you." She was absolutely right, on both accounts – I knew that Sarah found Jill quite attractive, and there was no doubt there was something sticking out in front of me.

Sarah continued, "Now, just what am I going to do? Two playthings to choose from, I've never had to deal with this predicament before." Just hearing these words aroused me even further. I could only guess at what was going to happen, but one thing I knew for sure: the rest of the evening was going to be orchestrated by Sarah.

Continued in Part 2