An Evening Out Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah turned to Jill and said, “Now that Bob has joined us up here, we’ll move on to a few other things. Have you engaged in much anal play, pet?” Jill shook her head no, and said, “No, Mistress, I haven’t.”

Sarah responded, “Well, I’ll give you an opportunity to learn.” With that, she turned around, so that she was facing Jill’s feet, scooted herself back so that she was again over Jill’s breasts, and leaned forward on her arms. I could see that Jill’s nipples were quite enlarged from the pressure of the nipple clamps. She moved herself back a bit more until her ass was now just above Jill’s face, and said, “You did such a good job with your tongue on my pussy, my pet, that I will now give you the chance to use it on my ass.”

Jill seemed to hesitate for a few seconds, unsure if she should – or could – comply with this request. Sensing her hesitation, Sarah raised her right hand, and brought it down sharply on the side of Jill’s ass. “I said get to it, submissive,” she declared sharply.

That was all the encouragement Jill needed. A short “Ow” emanated from her mouth, and she quickly stuck her tongue out and lightly began to rub it up and down Sarah’s crack. From where I was sitting, I had a very good view of this activity. Jill moved her tongue slowly up and down, from as high up on Sarah’s crack as she could reach, all the way down to where it made contact with her own chest. As she began to do this, Sarah moved just a slight bit backwards, providing easier access for Jill. As she continued, Jill was evidently becoming more and more comfortable with what she was doing. While at first she moved her tongue quickly over Sarah’s puckered asshole, with each subsequent stroke she began to linger more at the asshole and pay more attention to it. By about the fifteenth trip up and down Sarah’s crack, she was stopping at the asshole and actively running her tongue in a little circle around the outside of it. Within another ten or fifteen more strokes, she was not just rimming Sarah’s anus, but was much more actively thrusting it in.

Sarah was enjoying the attention from her female sub. Light moans and sighs were coming from her mouth, and she was getting that dreamy look I was so familiar with from when I serviced her. She managed to say, “Oh yes, sweetie, you’re doing such a good job worshipping mommy’s ass, aren’t you?” Jill mumbled, “Yes, Mistress,” and continued her efforts, quite obviously enjoying herself as well.

Sarah then lifted her ass up off of Jill’s mouth, sat up straighter, and scooted back another few inches. “Okay, pet, let’s see you service both my pussy and my ass with that nice tongue of yours.” Jill quickly complied, running her tongue from as high up on Sarah’s crack as she could reach – just above the pucker of her asshole – all the way down and into her pussy. She provided a great deal of attention on each trip to both her anus, as well as the delicate and sensitive region that marked the dividing point between Sarah’s ass and her pussy. She must have correctly sensed that, like most people, Sarah’s perineum was extremely sensitive, and she spent a great deal of time licking it.

After about five minutes or so, I could see Sarah’s body beginning to approach her orgasm. Her face became flushed, and her nipples were fully engorged, and she was rocking her body back and forth as Jill’s tongue reached from the top of her crack down to her pussy. But just as I thought she was going to come, she again stopped, pulled herself off of Jill’s face, and scooted forward a bit. It took Jill a few seconds to realize she had pulled off, leaving Jill’s tongue rudely sticking out and gliding up and down futilely looking for something to lick.

Sarah caught her breath, and sat on Jill’s stomach again for a moment. She then got off of Jill, knelt next to her on the bed, and said, “Okay, pet, you’ve done very well so far. Now I’m going to untie you, but you are to remain very still and do as I say. Will you be able to do that?” Jill said simply, “Yes, Mistress.”

Sarah undid the wrist restraints from the posts at the head of the bed. She left on the ankle restraints, and instructed Jill to scoot further down the bed so that her head was about halfway down the bed. The only way she could do this with her ankles restrained was to lift her knees up in the air. Sarah turned and said to me, “Come here Bob, and give Jill a nice deep kiss so that you can taste your Mistress’s pussy and ass on Jill’s sweet lips.”

I came over, knelt by Jill, and lowered my head to kiss her. Before my lips and tongue even made contact with her, I could smell the scent of Sarah’s pussy and ass – oh so familiar and oh so sweet – on Jill’s face. As I began to kiss Jill, I was rewarded with the equally familiar taste of my Mistress all over Jill’s lips and face. It was heavenly; the scent and taste of my Mistress combined with the feel of a different woman.

Sarah allowed us to continue kissing each other deeply for a minute or so, then told us to stop. She moved over, straddled Jill’s head with her knees facing the head of the bed, and then leaned forward resting her head on the pillow. This left her pussy perfectly positioned right above Jill’s mouth, saying “Don’t do anything yet, sweetie.” This must have been very difficult for Jill, because Sarah’s pussy was literally within an inch of her lips, and she knew (even though she couldn’t see) that she could have easily tasted that sweet nectar if she just stuck her tongue out. The musky scent that resulted from the stimulation Sarah’s pussy and ass had been receiving must have been overwhelming Jill’s sense of smell.

I had been closely watching all of this, continuing to enjoy the sight of these two women having sex. But I was then drawn out of my reverie by the sound of Sarah’s voice saying, “Okay Bob, your turn to help service me.” I quickly gathered my senses and replied, “Yes, Mistress, what may I do to please you?” Sarah said, “Get over here and start worshipping my ass while my other pet here works on my pussy.”

With that she lowered her body so that her pussy was now directly in contact with Jill’s face. As I scrambled over to comply with my Mistress’s wishes, I saw Jill’s tongue come out of her mouth and begin to lick in between the wet folds of Sarah’s pussy. The only way for me to easily access Sarah’s ass was for me to lie over Jill’s body with my head up. This brought my head between Jill’s large breasts, which were just below Sarah’s ass, and left my chest directly on top of Jill’s public area. My first sensation was of Jill’s wetness from her pussy hitting my chest; she had clearly continued to grow even wetter as she provided sexual service to Sarah.

I began to use my tongue on Sarah’s ass, wetly licking each of her cheeks, and then gently sucking on them (which I knew she loved). As I did this, I continued to hear the sounds of Jill’s tongue working on Sarah’s pussy, and the quiet moans and sighs emanating from our Mistress. After a few moments of worshipping Sarah’s cheeks, I moved my attention to her crack and asshole. As I did this, I heard her say, “Oh yes, that’s right my little subbie. Use your sweet tongue on your Mistress’s dirty little ass.”

This verbal humiliation served to arouse me even further. I increased my efforts, moving my tongue up and down Sarah’s crack, pausing each time to rim her asshole and push my tongue into it. As I got to the bottom of her crack, past her perineum, my tongue would make contact with Jill’s tongue – which I had only first tasted a few short moments ago – which had been working its way down between Sarah’s lips. I could see Jill’s chin glistening from all of Sarah’s pussy juice that was dripping down, creating little rivulets that ran down Jill’s chin, onto her neck, and further down onto the bed.

As Jill and I continued our efforts, Sarah began to rock forward and back, providing Jill with more access to her clit. I had to shift myself a bit to maintain contact with her, but did so and continued to push my tongue even deeper into her asshole. As I did this, Sarah’s moans became louder, the rocking stronger, and I knew that she was again approaching orgasm. Both Jill and I continued, doing our best to bring our Mistress to an orgasm, and finally, we achieved our goal. Sarah screamed out “Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh,” stopped rocking, and collapsed her body hard onto Jill’s face. I gently continued to lick her cheeks and around her asshole, as her breathing continued raggedly for a minute or two. Finally, she rolled off Jill, and lay down on the bed, her breasts and chest rising with each heavy breath. Not sure what I was supposed to do, I simply stayed where I was, my head now resting quite contentedly on Jill’s breasts, the nipple clamps against the side of my head.

I think that the three of us all dozed off, but only for a few minutes. When I awoke, I was still lying with my head on Jill’s chest; I could see that somebody had removed her blindfold, and she too was just opening her eyes. Sarah had already awoken, and was lying on her side, head propped on one arm, looking at the two of us with a sly smile on her face.

“The night is still young, isn’t it, my pets?”, Sarah said as she removed the nipple clamps from Jill’s breasts, causing Jill to emit a soft sigh from her mouth. I glanced at the clock on Jill’s nightstand. It was just a few minutes before midnight. Because we had left the children at Rob and Marcia’s, we didn’t have the problem of rushing home to relieve the babysitter. I picked my head up, looked at Jill, then turned to Sarah and said, “Yes, Mistress, if you say so.” Jill simply replied, “Yes, Mistress.”

Sarah said, “Good, I’m glad you both agree, because I’ve got some more ideas for us to have some fun.” With that, she got up from the bed, walked toward the bathroom, and turned to us saying, “You two stay right there, I’ll be right back.”

I heard the sound of Sarah peeing, then heard the sound of the water running in the shower. She returned to the bedroom, and said to Jill and me, “Okay, subbies, let’s get you all cleaned up.” We answered in unison, “Yes, Mistress,” and got up off the bed and headed for the bathroom.

When I had been in there toweling off, I had noticed that Jill had a large shower stall next to the Jacuzzi, one that was clearly big enough for the three of us. Sarah opened the shower door, gesturing us to enter. I started to walk in, but before I did, I heard Jill ask, “Mistress, I need to go to the bathroom. May I please have permission?”

Sarah replied, “Yes, pet, of course. Go ahead.” Jill walked over to the toilet and sat down, Sarah trailing behind her. I stood where I had been, ready to get into the shower. Sarah kneeled down in front of Jill, sitting on her haunches, watching Jill intently. Before she could start, Sarah said, “Hold on a second, pet.”

I knew that Sarah enjoyed the act of watching somebody on the toilet, and her examination of Jill as she peed was an act of asserting her dominance over her new submissive. Sarah turned to me, saying, “Come over here Bob. I think Jill could use some help.”

Never having been in this situation before with Sarah, I wasn’t sure what she was going to do. But I trusted her, and knew she understood well my limits in being dominated by her. I walked over to where Jill was sitting, and stood next to her and Sarah.


Sarah said, “Kneel down, I want Jill to put her feet up on your back. That will give me a better view.” I did as she said, lowering myself to my hands and knees in front of the toilet, facing away from Jill. Jill then put her feet up, legs spread a bit apart on my back.

After a few seconds, Jill evidently got over her shyness and the awkwardness of the position. I heard the stream of pee splashing in the toilet, and I as I looked over my shoulder at Sarah, saw her continuing to watching with great interest. I then heard Jill tearing off some toilet paper. Again, Sarah spoke up, “Wait, pet. Bob, I want you to wipe Jill for her.”

I hesitated for a second, not sure I had heard her correctly. I had never been subjected to this kind of humiliation before, being told to wipe a woman after peeing – not even by Sarah herself. Sensing my hesitation, Sarah smacked me hard on the ass, saying, “Come on, boy, I said get up there and wipe her.”

Not wanting any more physical punishment, I jumped up as Jill removed her feet from my back, and I took the toilet paper out of her hand. I gently leaned forward and wiped her pussy, then dropped the paper into the toilet. I stepped back, and Jill got up. We both stood there, waiting for our next instruction.

Sarah smiled and said, “Before we get in the shower, do you need to go pee, Bob?” I did in fact need to go, having consumed a couple of glasses of wine in the hot tub, so I nodded, “Yes, Mistress.”

Sarah replied, “I think a good subbie boy like Bob should sit on the toilet like a little girl, rather than stand up like a man, don’t you Jill?” Jill giggled for a second, then replied, “Oh yes Mistress Sarah, I agree!”

Again, I found myself embarrassed, both by the ongoing domination over me being performed by Sarah in front of another woman, but also by the focus on these activities. But I found myself powerless to refuse her, and I meekly turned around, and sat down on the toilet. It was hard to get started with the two women staring at me, both grinning and taking pleasure in my humiliation, but the urge to pee finally grew strong enough that I was able to go. As I finished, Sarah said, “And don’t forget to use toilet paper to wipe yourself, Bob – just like a little girl would.” I did as she said, wiping the end of my cock with a small square of paper.

“Okay pets, into the shower with you. Let’s get nice and cleaned up for the next round,” Sarah instructed. The three of us walked into the shower stall, and Sarah closed the door behind us. There was more than enough room for the three of us, and we quickly began soaping up, sharing the single bar of soap we found in there.

“Be sure to soap up all the parts of your body – I want to make sure you’re nice and clean,” said Sarah, handing me the soap. “Be sure to clean your crack, Bob, and you too Jill.” We did as we were told, working up a nice lather and rinsing off.

“Come here, Bob, I need a little special help from you,” Sarah said to me. “I think I’ve got my ass nice and clean, but will you get down there with your tongue and make sure I didn’t miss anything?”

I replied, “Yes, Mistress Sarah,” got down on my knees, and began running my tongue up and down her crack. As I did this Sarah stood with her hands up, leaning against the tile wall of the shower. After going up and down her crack five or six times, Sarah said, “That’s a good little sub, you can stop now.”

Sarah then got out of the shower and told us to follow her. The three of us toweled ourselves dry, and Sarah walked over to Jill’s vanity and retrieved some of her afterbath powder. She looked at it briefly, then handed it to Jill and said, “Here pet, would you be a dear and put this on me?”

Jill eagerly grabbed the container, poured some of the powder in her hand, and began spreading it gently on to Sarah’s body. As she began, I inhaled the soft scent of lavender, which happened to be Sarah’s favorite also. As Jill finished, Sarah then instructed her to powder up her own body also. Jill complied, as I stood by just waiting and watching. Finally, as Jill’s body smelled as nice overall as Sarah’s, Sarah took the container from Jill, and handed it over to me. “Here Bob. I think you need to use this also.”

This was something I had experienced before, as Sarah had on occasion made me wear her lavender powder after showering as we started a D/s session. So I took the container and lightly powdered up my body also, following in the footsteps of the two lovely women next to me. “Good,” Sarah said as I completed my task. “Let’s go back to the bedroom.”

Jill and I followed Sarah into the bedroom. Even though we had just showered, and were now all smelling like lavender, the smell of sex still struck me as we approached the bed. Clearly the activities had left quite a mess on the bed, as I could see the spots that were still wet on the sheets as we got closer and stood at the foot of the bed.

Sarah turned to me and said, “Bob, get up on the bed on your hands and knees.” I did as I was told after replying, “Yes Mistress,” and had a good idea what was to come. Sarah walked around the bed and retrieved the blindfold from the nightstand, and came around and placed it over my eyes. I then heard her whispering something to Jill, and heard Jill whisper something back to her. I heard one of the two women – I couldn’t tell which one – walk away from the bed toward the other side of the room, followed by a noise that sounded like someone rummaging around through a closet. The footsteps returned to the bed, and I then felt the weight of somebody on the foot of the bed.

I heard Sarah’s voice near me on the bed saying, “Spread your knees nice and wide for me, my little subbie boy.” I followed the instructions, accompanied by “Yes Mistress Sarah.” I then felt a strap being placed around my left thigh, just above the knee, and a similar strap then went around my right thigh. I then felt a wooden bar on the inside of both knees, and felt Sarah’s hands on my right leg pulling it out even further. I realized that Sarah had placed some type of spreader bar between my legs, and she was now attaching it to the restraints on my thighs.

“Okay pet, now put your head down on this pillow,” Sarah said. I dropped my head onto the pillow, thus placing my ass even further back into the air behind me, leaving me in a very vulnerable position, and creating, I guessed, quite a sight for Jill who I assumed was still standing at the foot of the bed. I felt Sarah get off the bed and heard her walking around it, followed by the sound of a drawer opening and some items being removed. I then felt the weight of one of the women back on the bed.

“You know, Jill,” Sarah said, “Bob really likes to be taught who’s the boss in our family. One of the ways I do that is by spanking him every now and then. Would you like to see me do that?” I knew what Jill’s response was going to be; I doubted she would pass up the opportunity to see me humiliated even further. Just as I suspected, she said “Yes, Mistress Sarah, I would greatly enjoy that.”

“Good,” Sarah replied, “and maybe you’ll be lucky and I’ll let you help.” With that, I felt the touch of leather gently stroking up and down my ass. I knew the feeling quite well, as Sarah would on occasion spank me with a leather-covered paddle. The spankings were not designed to create pain, I knew, but were instead intended to demonstrate her dominance over me.

As I felt the paddle removed from my ass, I knew that the paddling would commence, and it did. As I had been instructed by Sarah, I counted out each stroke as they rained down on alternating cheeks. She gave me twenty, each one landing with a solid “thwack” on my ass. After the twentieth, when I realized no more were coming, I said, “Thank you Mistress.”

“And now it’s your turn, my sweet,” I heard Sarah saying to Jill. “Not too hard now, because he’s not a pain slut. We just need to show him who’s the boss around here,” and she let out a soft chuckle. I felt her get off the bed, replaced by Jill’s body behind and slightly to the right of me. She then repeated the paddling, another twenty strokes, which I counted out one by one. Her touch was not quite as hard as Sarah’s; I could tell that she was a little tentative and afraid of hurting me. At the end, I was not quite sure what to do, so I said, “Thank you Mistress Sarah.”

“That’s right, Bob, you always thank me even if somebody else is spanking you,” Sarah said. “Stay right there, Jill, we’ve got another fun activity for us to work on together.” I again heard Sarah walking around the room, and then felt her weight joining Jill and me on the bed. She positioned herself on the other side of me.