An Evening with Aradhna and Lydia

Story Info
Some friends find the way to desire, together.
977 words
3.59
10.8k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A wonderful evening out with Lydia and Aradhna. We spent hours at a wine bar laughing picking at noshes, basking in the dim soft glow of the room. As we were beginning to wear out our welcome it was suggested that we retire to Lydia's for a final nightcap. Sitting in Lydia's spacious living room, she and I engaged in conversation, we became aware of Aradhna's languid pose on in the soft arm chair. Aradhna is a sensuous woman of Indian descent. With dark complexion and deep passion which waits for someone to take interest and coax out of her. On the occurrences when this happens she pounces with reckless abandon completely yielding to her desire.

Splayed in the chair as if someone poured her atop the cushions, a dreamy passion filling her eyes. Her soft skirt clinging to her body risen slightly higher then intended leaving her legs parted just enough to give a hint of her sex.

Lydia and I turned our conversation to our seductive deity. Aradhna, only partly aware she is now the center of our attention, basks in the limelight.

Smiling I call to her. It takes a moment for her to register that I am beckoning her to me. She acquiesces to my call and now stands before me. Her feet slightly spread, head bowed with her beautiful long hair draped across her chest. Standing there bra less in her camisole with her dark aureolas peeking through, I raise my hand to caress her thigh. I am rewarded with a parting of her lips and a devious smile.

Lydia and I continue our conversation, speaking about our object of beauty as my hand travels under her skirt and feels fully of her ass. Lydia's attention heightens as my hand plays under the thin garment of skirt. I ask Lydia if she has ever seen Aradhna so wanton? She replies with a sly smile that I make a mental note to follow up on at some future date. Both of my hands now explore Aradhna's flesh. The warmth and lust emanating from her is overwhelming and consumes the room as I brush the back of my hand across her sex. I feel her body press closer if as if to pull my hand completely up inside of her.

I look up into those gorgeous dark eyes and I realize that she is in complete control, somehow willing me to touch and caress her.

I reach up with both hands hooking my fingers in the band of her panties and slide them down her legs as she steps out of them. I run my fingers through the silk as I bring them towards my face and inhale deeply. Her musky sent enveloping my senses. I drop the panties on the coffee table and notice Lydia's rapt attention and the way she is fidgeting in her seat. She asks if I enjoyed the aroma and I reply "it is heavenly". Lydia, though she remains seated, inches closer to the coffee table. My smile widens as I realize she yearns to breath in Aradhna's scent.

I take Aradhna's hand and guide her to kneel before me. My hands moving to her face as I draw her into a passionate kiss. Her eyes are open wide and burning through me.

For the first time this night I realize I have a cock. It is hard and straining to be released from my pants. This again must be some subliminal message from Aradhna because the moment I have this thought her hands move to loosen my belt and undo my pants as she frees me from the restraint of clothing. Looking into her eyes everything else melts away. The only things that exist at this moment are Aradhna's eyes, her lips and those soft hands as she strokes me sending pure pleasure running up my spine.

The trance is momentarily broken as I hear Lydia breathing almost panting as she watches the deviancy before her. I motion for her to come next to us which she does in a graceful haste. Sitting with Aradhna kneeling between my legs, my cock in her hands, I feel Lydia pressed next to me as she contributes her sexual energy. My thoughts turn to Aradhna's lips. How I yearn for those lips to surround my cock. Without me uttering one word Aradhna looks me in the eye and says, "I can't"

Lydia reaches and brushes a lock of hair behind Aradhna's ear and says to her, " yes baby, you can. It will be wonderful". As her hand now caressing Aradhna's face moves to her neck and guides her mouth to engulf me.

I feel fireworks of euphoria as Aradhna's tongue licks me inside her mouth in deliciously wide strokes. Her head is moving up and down as Lydia gently guides her. I feel myself moving rapidly toward the point of no return.

I place my hand on Lydia's thigh and and she immediately takes hold of it pressing it deeply into her flesh.

Aradhna, sensing my impending climax, picks up her pace and tightens the grip her tongue has on my penis.

Lydia pushes my hand under her skirt as she spreads her legs and thrusts my fingers deep into to her. There is no resistance. She is not wearing any underwear and is saturated with her own desire.

Lydia, with one hand guiding Aradhna and the other pushing mine deeper and deeper into her the feeling overtakes me and I begin to cum in Aradhna's mouth. I can feel every exquisite drop spewing from my cock as Aradhna drinks me in and captures every last bit of my orgasm. I feel myself cum and cum again as Lydia cries out in her own passion. The rapture ebbs as I look into Aradhna's eyes. Her hunger never more evident.