An Evening With David Ch. 01

Story Info
She & David at a nightclub.
1.3k words
4.46
58.1k
9

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/08/2022
Created 03/20/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SxySonghai
SxySonghai
20 Followers

I met David three months ago at a local nightclub when out with a few close friends. Six feet tall, slim with a slight muscular build, hypnotizing dark blue eyes, dark blond hair, and an absolutely adorable boyish smile. Although I found him to be extremely attractive he wasn't really my type. At least that is what I tried to tell myself each time he tried to gain my attention. See, where I am from you rarely see a black woman with a white man. A black man with a white woman is a lot more common. However, by the end of the night his persistence paid off and finally won me over. Since that evening being with David has been far from what I expected. Especially when it comes to the subject of sex. It took over a month before our first time and it was a night I can never forget.

It started out with David and I making plans for dinner and dancing. At his request I wore my short, silk black dress with the low front showing just the edge of my 36C breast and fit to my petite form perfectly. No underwear for the obvious "easy access". As we enjoyed our meal he felt the need to tease me under the table by rubbing my inner thigh. Each time gently brushing his hands across my clit. Making me wet and trembling with each soft caressing movement. By the time we arrived at the nightclub where we first met my body was already in complete turmoil. Ready to be entered in front of the large crowd around us.

The nightclub was filled with people from every age legal to drink, every race, sex and intimate preference. With the loud tone of hip-hop and techno music surrounding the atmosphere David and I spent about a half an hour watching the dance floor while sipping on our drinks. We sat in the far corner dimly lit and resuming a mutual tease. Occasionally he would give me a deep, seductive kiss as he twirled my hardened nipples between his fingers. In my response I would grab his cock and balls in my hands gently giving them a well-deserved massage. I was enjoying this public display of affection and the fact that those around us either didn't notice or didn't care.

Our teasing continued on the dance floor as it did with other drunken partygoers. As typical for most black women I moved my ass closely and fast against his cock as my sexual weapon. David would clumsily find his way to the ground where he would place his face against my clit and breath. Every now and then he would go so far as to run one finger between my swollen, wet pussy lips then taste my juices.

Now, drunk and extremely aroused we decided to make a break for the closed but crowded bar. With his body between my legs, David casually began to start giving me what I have been waiting for. He parted my lips and deeply rammed two fingers inside me. Slowly and deep he was still obviously teasing me. I didn't care. I wanted more. I moaned and began to move my hips to his rhythm.

Trying not to be so obvious we continued to sip on our drinks and give each other deep passionate kisses. David's fingers began to move faster inside my pussy. Occasionally I could feel him move his fingers in circles or feel the warm touch of his thumb against my now throbbing clit. Tapping it like a drum made me even wetter. With my excitement growing I whispered in his ear, "Give me more, baby, please."

It felt too good for me to continue drinking and at this point I really didn't care who saw. David obviously noticed I was about to explode when without hesitation he exposed my breast and began to suck each erect nipple. In my drunken, aroused state I glanced around to see the face of those who were looking at us. Surprised by the reaction of only four or five men glancing in our direction the view. One happened to be the bartender who was licking his lips as if he was actually engaging in the act.

David rammed three fingers inside my pussy now. Fucking me without mercy. Aggressively biting my nipples until I lost all self-control. The men watching my explosion began to cheer and whistle causing others to search for its cause. David just simply ran his fingers between my pussy lips and tasted each one-by-one. Looking in my eyes and giving a slight moan of approval.

I could not move. My legs were trembling and the aftermath of it all suddenly hit me. A little embarrassed as more people stared and extremely still excited. Never had I experienced anything like it in such a public place. I enjoyed it though.

David kissed me and I moaned again. Realizing to myself that I wanted him even more, "Your place or mine?" I said as I felt his throbbing cock tightly in my hand.

"My place is just fine, baby." He gave the bartender a ten-dollar tip as we practically ran out the nightclub door.

I am not sure if it was all the alcohol, the excitement of the nightclub, being fingered in a public place, or the combination of them all that made me so horny that I couldn't come down from my arousal high. I never thought I would ever hear myself say this, but I was will to do whatever he wanted me to and wherever. As I looked at him start the car and pull off I could tell he knew. He had me right where he wanted me. I was more than eager to please him and him to please me.

I sat quietly in my seat and could feel my high become intense. My mind was slowly spinning and making me afraid to close my eyes. Although I was aware of my surroundings I was unaware of my own hands being guided between my legs. As I opened my legs in automatic reaction David slide one of my fingers inside myself. I was warm and extremely wet. The feeling excited me and it grew as I could see him watching my finger slide in and out slowly.

He removed his hands as he turned a corner. I was so wet that I could hear each and every stroke my finger made. With two fingers I went deeper. Faster. Moaning as I began to move my hips in a steady pace. I used my thumb to massage my clit and my other hand to grab hold of my breast. "Are," I was almost out of breath, "We almost there?"

"Soon, baby. Very soon." He took a pause as he turned another corner and slightly rolled down the window to slow the process of getting fogged up, "Let me see that sweet, pretty black pussy."

Immediately I complied and turned myself so that he had a clear view. I slide down against the window and parted my legs as I fiercely rammed a third finger inside. Out of the corner of his eye he watched. With a smile and licking his lips he whispered, "That's it, baby. Get that pussy nice and ready for me."

With my foot gently rested upon his crotch I massaged his cock. Back and forth. Feeling him throb against my heel. Curiosity had me thinking if he defied the old white boy myth. Each time fingering myself was increasing speed and depth. My moans became louder as my juices began to squirt while I reached orgasm.

Exhausted, but still hungry for more I felt the car come to a complete stop. I wanted to continue. David wouldn't let me. As soon as he turned off the car he grabbed my hand to stop, "Save some for the real excitement. We're just getting started."

I couldn't wait. I wanted it badly. Wanted him badly. This night was to be completely his.

SxySonghai
SxySonghai
20 Followers