An Evening with Edward

Story Info
White business woman meets young black stud half her age.
2k words
4.28
97.5k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
victoriap
victoriap
158 Followers

I thought it was about time I start sharing my hot experiences. A little about myself before getting started. My name is Victoria Petersen, am 45 years old and have been divorced for the last 11. I work as a saleswoman for an insurance firm dealing strictly with the corporate world. It does require the occasional air travel but most of the time is spent seeing current and prospective customers in my area. I stand at 5'5" with an odd 30-22-38 figure. I consider my gorgeous legs my best feature and love to show them off all the time. I wear the finest stockings and high heels every day, whether it be work, play or just lounging around, along with my lust for impeccable clothing, always dresses or skirts. Thanks to my wonderful hairdresser, she keeps my long, wavy, snowflake white locks just the way I like it, mid-back in length and the shiniest and whitest it can be. My face isn't the prettiest but I try my best with lots of makeup. Lastly, is my obsession with well hung black men. Eleven years ago I was introduced to my first big black cock and I haven't looked back since, divorcing my husband of four years five months later. So that is briefly who I am and hope you enjoy the following true experience.

My first date with Edward went absolutely wonderful. For some reason we both knew it would. But what would you expect after our initial encounter at the restaurant where we first met. It was Wednesday lunchtime and I was between sales calls. When I entered the restaurant bar I did my usual glance before taking a seat. I noticed him in a flash and grabbed the seat next to him. I had on my mid-thigh, pin-stripped, navy blue business suit, beige backseam stockings (french heel) and 5" high-heeled black-patent pumps, and my snowflake-white hair up in a pompadour. In less than a minute we were striking up conversation, which lasted through our meal. The next thing you know I'm sitting on a toilet seat in a stall in the men's bathroom receiving cumshot after cumshot on my face and in my mouth. That put the icing on the cake, or should I say my face, for our date Friday evening. There was no way I was going to turn down this request from this young, black, 24 year old gorgeous stud. And not just black, I mean blacker-than-coal black.

After work Friday I headed home to get ready for his 7 pm arrival. And I must say he was punctual, as my doorbell rang a couple of minutes early. I answered the door in my bathrobe and slippers to find one handsome man. He was clad in black slacks and a tan dress shirt holding a bouquet of flowers. I immediately let him in and offered him a drink and asked him to wait in my living room while I put the flowers in water and finished getting ready. I had already finished applying my layers of makeup and had my nude ultrashine stockings in place with one of my white 12-strap garter belts. Just had four things left to do. Slip on my tight-fitting longsleeve, mid-thigh in length, royal blue sequin dress; step into my 7" high, extreme arch white-patent pumps; brush out my long, flowing, wavy white hair (which is mid-back in length) to make it look it's fullest; and to apply a generous amount of red, shiny lip gloss to my full lips.

I entered the living room to find him sitting on the sofa, to which he immediately stood up. We stared at each other in awe for a moment. I finally uttered, "So darling, where are you taking me this evening?"

"I know of this nice Italian restaurant that you might like. I haven't been there in years, but I remember the food was excellent. God, you have gorgeous legs....And those shoes, can the heels get any higher?" he said jokingly.

I thanked him for the compliment and then answered his question about my heels, "Why yes, but that will have to wait until another time."

" You are one sexy woman Victoria!" I thanked him again and offered him another cocktail, as I wanted one myself before we left. We sat on the sofa discussing many things. I found out he is a pharmacology junior at the university and his family came to this country from Somalia in the early fifties. He informed me it was known as British Somaliland at that time. Then I detected a hint of nervousness when he mentioned he was married. My blood started to boil, as married men really turn me on even more.

We stood up and I said, "Dinner is going to have to wait darling. There is something I want you to show me." I grabbed him by the hand and led him upstairs to my bedroom, stopping in front of my full length mirror that hangs behind my door. I knelt down, looking at him eye to zipper, and said, "I can't wait any longer, give me what I crave." I unbuckled his trousers, letting them fall to the floor. I knew he was rock hard already. I stripped his boxers down, letting his 11+ inch manhood slap me in the face. I immediately grabbed him by the base and put his large purplish-black knob between my full, shiney, succulent lips and into my mouth. I came immediately. Then I kissed and licked every throbbing inch, taking in the sight of myself in the mirror. "Oh god baby...(kiss, kiss)...you've got the...(kiss, kiss)...blackest...(kiss, kiss)...cock...(kiss, kiss)...I've ever...(kiss, kiss)...experienced...(kiss, kiss)."

Most of my other lovers are extremely black, but this young stud just tipped the scale.

I then re-inserted him into my overly wet mouth again, which made me cum again. Now that he was good and wet, I proceeded with what I do best....deepthroat! I grabbed him by his asscheeks and pulled him toward me, swallowing him inch by inch into my horny throat, not stopping until I couldn't go any farther, his impressive hair-free balls hitting my chin. Slowly at first...from tip to base...then back to the tip again....then down to his sweaty balls again. Oooooo, I could suck and deepthroat big, black cock all day long.

Then I picked up the tempo a little, but not before telling him a few things. "Oh god baby...your big, black cock is so beautiful....mmmmmm.....I love it baby...mmmmm.....it's so fucking black....mmmmm.....and so hard...mmmmm.....now hold my head in place and give me a royal face-fucking....mmmmm." Seeing my shiny, red, outturned lips as he glides his oh-so-black shaft in and out of my mouth in the mirror brought me to orgasm again.

While he held my head and picked up the speed fucking my face with his full length, he uttered, "Shit Victoria, nobody has ever sucked me off like you do...nobody!"

"Mmmmmm...not even your wife?....mmmmmmm"

"Not even close!....oh shit baby....you are fuckin unbelievable...I'm not gonna last much longer....ohhhhh shit!"

Hearing this made me suck and deepthroat even faster. "Mmmmm....I hope these big balls are full baby....mmmmmm."

"You're gonna find out any second baby....Please let me cum all over your pretty slut face again." He withdrew from my mouth just in time. His first two shots were so huge they nearly covered my face. Then being the cum swallowing slut I am, I made sure he shot everything he had left into my open, waiting mouth. He kept blasting thick long rope after thick long rope of his pearly white jism into my hungry mouth. I made sure to keep swallowing fast as I didn't want to miss a single drop. Finally, after a good six to eight long ropes he started to subside, but remained hard as steel. Oh, the advantages of having a young man. I deepthroated him again trying to coax out every sweet drop he had to offer me.

"Mmmmm, god baby....your cum tastes so delicious...mmmmmm, mmmmm!" When I think he finally finished I withdrew him from my mouth and rubbed his throbbing black pole all over my cum-covered face. I used it as a tool to gently remove as much of his nut juice from my face and of course, then licked it off his beautiful cock. I looked up at him and asked, "Well baby, did I do a good job?"

"That was fucking amazing Victoria, ten times more so than at the restaurant."

"Well guess what baby?...We're just getting started!" I stood up and made my way over to my vanity. I thought to myself, 'now he is really going to find out how much of a black cock whore I really am.' I faced my vanity mirror, stepping one high-heeled stocking-clad leg up on the chair seat and lifting my mini-dress up over my waist exposing my 12-strap garter belt. "Get over here and put that magnificent cock in another place that I crave....my hot, horny asshole. I love anal sex baby!"

"Oh god Victoria, you're a dream come true. My wife has never let me do her in the ass".

"She doesn't know what she's missing then baby.....now give it me and give it to me hard!" I stepped over to my large round ottoman, got on my hand and knees, and stuck my ass in the air. He stepped behind me, grabbed me by the hips and started to insert his black cum-coated shaft into my soaking wet ass. "Ooooo....that's it baby....nice and slow...oh yes!....Oh, you feel soooooo good in my ass.....Do you like fucking my fat white ass baby?"

"What do you think slut? My cock feels like it's going to explode it's so hard. And your asshole feels soo tight."

"Oooooooo....Yes!...Yes!....Harder now baby!....Fuck my ass!....Oh Yesssssssss.....Please fuck my ass harder you gorgeous stud.....Oh god, I love getting fucked in the ass soooooooo much! Damn baby...I'm cumming from your cock reaming my ass...oh, yes....give it to me more, please don't stop!"

Faster and faster, harder and harder he fucked my ass doggie-style. At least ten minutes went by when he yelled, "Oh shit, I'm gonna cum again Victoria."

"I want you to cum in my mouth again baby!" He withdrew from my stretched out asshole and I spun around into the sitting position on my ottoman while he remained standing. I grabbed his slick black meatstick and started to suck him off with everything I had.

"Oh you filthy slut....that's so nasty...but I'd be lying if I said I didn't like it."

"Mmmmmmm....this slut just loves ass-to-mouth baby.....mmmmmm......cum in my mouth.....mmmmmm....oh please cum in my mouth." And boy did this hot, young stud cum again. And what surprised me was the amount he fed me. As much as his first set of cumshots, if not, more. After my second cum-drinking session of the early evening I performed what any black cock slut would do...lick him clean of every sticky, yummy drop until there wasn't any more.

I then stood up and said, "Well, now that we got the preliminaries out of the way, care to take me to that Italian restaurant you mentioned?"

"Whew!!!...of course my dear!"

"Just give me a little time to freshen up". After reapplying more makeup and brushing my hair again, we left for our evening meal. I wound up wearing my 7" pumps, as he said the 10" ones made me taller than him. We definitely got plenty of stares from the clientele at the restaurant. Of course I made sure to flaunt my shiney stocking covered gorgeous legs as much as possible. And being with a young, handsome, extremely black-skinned man that is almost twice as younger than I am helped also.

After dinner we returned to his car wear I sucked and deepthroated his glorious black cock again before we left the parking lot. And I didn't stop until he plastered my face again with another delectable load. I finally told him that I suck and fuck black cock almost every day, and that I'm obsessed with it, and that many times are with multiple partners. His response was simply, "Would you go out with me again?"

We returned to my place where we continued with more hot ass-to-mouth action on my living room sofa. Before he left to go home he said, "I only thought black cock whores were in porn films, but tonight you proved me wrong!"

victoriap
victoriap
158 Followers