An Evening With Gordon

Story Info
She lets him be Master for the night.
3.1k words
4.26
22.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gordon had taken me out for a nice, romantic dinner at a beautiful upscale restaurant. The atmosphere was very seductive - the lights were turned down low, candles were lit, and we were seated in a corner booth. Trellises covered with vines surrounded the booth, and we were partially hidden from the rest of the diners. We were eating, and kept feeding each other . . . and sucking each other's fingers clean. I was feeling a bit naughty, so I leaned over to him and whispered:

"I'm not wearing panties."

He was distracted when I leaned over, because a very low cut top revealed my breasts. He peeked at the short skirt I was wearing, and must have noticed how it barely covered the top of my thigh-high stockings. In fact, I slid my skirt up a bit so he could see the bare flesh of my legs above the stockings. His hand slid beneath the table . . .

I whispered to him again: "I am yours tonight. You are my master for the evening. Whatever you wish me to do, I will do. Whatever you tell me, I will obey immediately. If I hesitate, even for a second, you can punish me in whatever way you desire. Tonight, you may use me in whatever way you want, and there will be no argument from me. I will obey your wishes gladly."

I noticed the pleased look that came into his eyes, and as my gaze lowered to his lap, I noticed that he had become excited. I spread my legs slightly, and brushed my hand over a breast, pressing the fabric close so he could see my hard nipple. His hand, resting on my thigh, slid between my legs as he began to take control of my evening.

He told me to spread my legs wider, and I did. He told me to squeeze my nipple, and I did. His hand found its way to my hot, wet pussy, and rested there. My face began to flush, as I ached to feel his hand pleasure me. He continued to feed me with one hand while the other, ever so slowly, started to caress my pussy. His thumb was pressed against my clit, and he moved it in agonizingly slow circles while the tips of his other fingers slid up and down my moist pussy. I began to breathe heavily, and could barely contain myself as his fingers started to slide more deeply into me.

At that moment, the waiter returned to our table, asking if we would like dessert. I expected Gordon to say no, so he could take me home and use me. He instead ordered strawberry shortcake, and asked me if I wanted anything. I could not speak; all I could do was shake my head no. As the waiter took the order, I was trying with all my might not to squirm and moan audibly - for Gordon's fingers had slid deeply into me and his thumb was pressing more firmly against my hard, round little clit.

Finally, the waiter walked away, after a few curious glances in my direction. Gordon just smiled, and ordered me to kiss him. I lifted my lips to press them against his, and drew away as he removed his fingers from my wet spot. I pleaded with my eyes for him to continue - but he didn't. Instead, he lifted his fingers to my lips, and I noticed they were glistening with my juices. He told me to clean his hand - so I picked up a napkin to wipe his hand off. Grabbing my arm, he growled -

"Clean me using only your mouth."

I was surprised, but I obediently sucked each of his fingers, making sure to thoroughly clean my juices off of each one. After his hand was clean, I hoped that he would resume pleasuring me . . . as the scent of my own arousal was making me squirm. But I had to wait a bit, as the waiter had returned with the strawberry shortcake and the check. When we were once again semi-private, I wondered what Gordon would order me to do next.

He put his finger in the whipped cream of the dessert, and lifted up a dollop. I watched in anticipation as he lifted his finger to my mouth. I closed my lips around it, tasting the sweetness. He whispered in my ear:

"Place your hand on my cock."

Happily, I moved my hand to his hardness, and gently caressed its length. I moved my hand back and forth as he continued to feed me strawberries and cream. I was aching to unzip his pants and feel the hot skin of his cock next to my fingers. I asked his permission to do so, and he agreed. I spread my legs wider, hoping he would continue to pleasure me. As I freed his cock, he placed his hand near my wetness again. I grasped him with my free hand, and he forgot to feed me, as I gave him pleasure. Slowly I begin to pump his cock, gently squeezing his hard length. I tilted my hips up slightly, waiting for his fingers to reenter me...and I gasped as he slid them deep, so quickly I didn't had time to prepare. His thumb on my clit pressed hard, and circled fast, as his fingers slid in and out.

I couldn't help myself; I moaned loudly, and I was sure others in the restaurant could hear me. He leaned over to lightly lick my ear, and told me he wanted to take me right there, right now. But he told me to zip up his pants, and once again commanded me to clean his hand with my lips and tongue. When we were presentable, he left the money on the table and we walked to the door, his hand possessively around my waist, straying to my ass as we walked out the door.

Gordon and I began the walk back to our room, and I could feel the juice from my pussy starting to run down my thigh. As we reached the hotel, I was starting to worry that others would notice how aroused I was...but I didn't have time to worry about that as he rushed me to the elevator. The doors closed, and he moved with me to stand at the back. As we waited for our floor, his hand slid up my thigh, underneath my skirt, and traced a line between my buttocks. I made a small sound, and the two couples standing in front of us turned to look, curious. He just smiled, and said:

"She's had a bit much to drink."

They all smiled in understanding and turned back around. We reached one couple's floor, and they left the elevator. Once the doors closed, his hand became bolder, and slid between my thighs. My skirt was lifted high, and I felt the cold air on my pussy. His finger found the trickle of juice running down my thigh, and he wiped it off...and gave my clit a quick squeeze. I closed my eyes, trying not to make a sound, as we finally reached our floor. He moved his hand to the outside of my skirt, but kept it on my ass. The other people on the elevator knew who was in charge.

We walked down the hall to our room, and he removed the key from his pocket. As he opened the door, I thought of the evening ahead...and felt my juices flowing harder. We entered the hotel room. As he shut the door behind me, I walked into the room and turned to face him, waiting for my next instruction. He took off his suit jacket, and told me to hang it up. I did so quickly, and noticed that he had unzipped his pants. He told me to stand at the edge of the dresser, in front of the huge mirror that stood on top of it. I did so, and was able to see him stand behind me. He grasped my hips. The look in his eyes made me squirm – I had never seen him look so aroused and in control.

He commanded me to spread my legs, and I did. He slid his hands between my thighs, and told me to spread wider as he pushed them apart. I spread my legs as wide as I could, trying to remain stable in my high heels. He told me to bend over until I could rest my palms on the low dresser. I did, and my ass was high in the air. I tried to see him in the mirror, but my position made it difficult. I was not sure what he was planning, until I felt the cool air of the room on my pussy. He had lifted my skirt with his hands, and had started squeezing my ass cheeks tight.

I moaned in anticipation – I so wanted him inside me. So suddenly I was not prepared, he penetrated me with his long spear. I cried out in surprise and awe at his hardness. I felt his hands sliding up my sides, as his hips moved in a forward and back motion that rubbed his cock against my g-spot. I felt his fingers reaching for my tits, and my erect nipples turned rock hard awaiting his touch. His hands slid underneath my tight shirt and bra, and he released my tits from their confinement without removing my clothing. It was a strange sensation, wearing a bra but having my breasts hanging free. He let them hang for a moment, and watched them begin to sway as his cock continued rocking me. I felt his belt buckle slapping against my thigh as his fucking became harder and faster. I started to gyrate my hips, trying to increase my pleasure. His hands took control of my tits, squeezing the nipples and pulling them, pushing my tits together and pulling them apart.

I called his name, as my pussy became impossibly tight, and I felt ready to explode in an orgasm. He told me not to come yet – he wanted to prolong my pleasure. I could barely contain myself – my pussy was aching to come. But he was the master tonight, and I obeyed. His balls were slapping against my clit, making it impossible to hold my orgasm off any longer – when I hear him cry out, and felt the explosion of his cock inside me. As soon as I felt it, I could wait no longer, and let my pussy lips pound together in the most intense orgasm I'd ever experienced. The ecstasy was beyond anything I'd ever known – wave after wave of pleasure washed over me as I came hard on his cock. It went on long after he had filled me with his cum, and I could tell it pleased him, as his moaning was in sync with the pulses I felt in my pussy.

Finally, the orgasm began to subside, and my nipples felt slightly sore from the squeezing he had given them. I felt his cock starting to slide out of me, and I sighed in the most satisfied pleasure I'd ever known. As his cock finally left me, I felt his cum sliding down my thigh. He had filled me fuller than he ever had before – and I was so grateful. Still bent over, I heard him sit down on the bed, and in the mirror I caught a glimpse of the glistening cock that had just made me so happy. I smiled in satisfaction, seeing how it had begun to soften, and I knew I'd pleasured my man. I could see him staring at my pussy, still high in the air – and waited for him to tell me I could move. I waited several minutes though, and he didn't say anything. Finally, I started to stand up on my own – and immediately I feel a slap on my ass.

"Did I say you could move?" His voice was rough. He was not asking a question, he was making a statement – one that I understood loud and clear. I resumed my position, the place on my ass still smarting where he had smacked me.

"That's better." He said, and caressed the spot where he had disciplined me. His fingers brushed the juices that were flowing out of me, and I shivered with joy. My legs were becoming stiff, and I was hoping he would let me move soon. His hand moved around to tweak a nipple, and the other squeezed my swollen clit. I could not believe I was still aroused after the climax I had just had, but his touch sent more pleasure throughout my body.

"Stand up now," he said, and I raised myself to a standing position, slowly bringing my legs together. I saw his face in the mirror, and wondered what he was thinking. I soon found out.

"Take your shirt and bra off." His commands sent tingles down my spine. I'd never experienced this forceful side of him – always he'd been the perfect gentleman, making sure I was comfortable in every situation. Now, as master of the evening, he was having no trouble ordering my actions. I was aroused by this aspect of his personality, and gladly removed my clothing. My nipples, so red and swollen, were still hard from his touch.

"Now, remove my shirt and pants, and hang them up so that they will not wrinkle." I performed this task with pleasure, letting my fingers caress his chest as I removed the shirt, and his thighs as I slid the pants down his legs. He stepped out of the pants, and I moved to hang them up – just so. I turned around, noticing how his cock was hanging out of the opening in his boxers. I smiled, always happy to see his manhood. I ached to taste it.

"Now remove my boxers, fold them neatly and place them in the drawer." I was eager to perform this task, as it would allow my hands to glide across his ass, and brush his cock. I bent down as he stepped out of the boxers, and my face was so near his cock, I could not resist a taste. My tongue flickered out, wiping a drop of cum from the tip that still lingered. Gordon moaned slightly.

"As much as your eagerness pleases me, I did not give he permission to taste. You must be punished." His voice was lusty, and his look was mingled disapproval and excitement, so I was not too worried. "Go ahead and put the boxers away, and then return to stand in front of me."

I did as he said, and returned to my position, wondering what punishment he would devise. "Since the infraction was mild," he said, "the punishment will not be severe. You will be blindfolded for the next hour, and will not be able to see any part of me, or know what I am going to be doing to you."

I was not happy, as I always wanted to see the look on his face, to make sure I was pleasuring him. I felt some insecurity, as I depended on his facial expressions to guide me much of the time. However, he was determined to punish me, and told me to grab a silk scarf out of my suitcase. I did so, and as he tied it tightly around my eyes, I felt anxiety increasing in me.

"Kneel down." He said, and I blindly reached for the bed to steady myself as I lowered my body to my knees. "Open your mouth, wide." His next command made me wonder what he was up to. I sensed a familiar smell, and jumped as I felt the tip of his cock bump my lip. He was semi-erect, and fit easily into my mouth.

"Now, close your lips and suck." His commands were so absolute! My lips tightened eagerly around him, and I could taste our mingled juices as I began to gently suck. My hands moved up to his hips, eager to feel his ass and balls.

"Hands behind your back," he said, and I reluctantly clasped them together behind me. This put him in complete control of fucking my mouth. I could feel him growing hard again, and I was worried that my mouth would not hold all of his length. His hips moved ever so gently in circles as my lips and tongue caressed the soft skin of his cock. I could hear his moans, as my tongue flicked his tip. He pressed his cock deeper into my mouth, and I knew he was getting hotter. He took my head in his hands, and guided my lips in a rhythmic motion. He continued this for several minutes. I knew it would take him longer to climax, as he had done it so violently just a few minutes ago. My mouth became sore and stretched, as he continued to move my slick lips up and down his cock's length. His balls were slapping my face now, instead of my clit, and I wondered when he would come.

How I wanted to taste his cum! I became excited, anticipating that rush of warm fluid filling my mouth. I could tell he was getting close, as his cock was now rock hard. Suddenly, I felt the tip of his cock slide into the back of my throat – and my mouth was holding every inch of him as I felt the pulses of his cock. He was coming, deep into my throat. I could not do anything but accept the load, as his cries of pleasure escaped his mouth. He was calling my name, and for that I was so grateful. The warm fluid was filling my mouth, and he pulled back from me, allowing me to swallow his gift. I swallowed once, twice, then three times, trying to enjoy it all. Finally, I finished off every drop of his sweetness, and begin to suck him clean. I released him from my mouth, and rubbed my nose against his balls, inhaling his unbelievably masculine scent. I left my face pressed against his balls and cock, enjoying my master's charms.

Finally, Gordon moved away from me, and I could hear him collapse on the bed. He reached over and removed my blindfold, a half hour too early. But I was glad, as I could see the deep satisfaction in his eyes. Knowing I had given him pleasure made everything worthwhile. He told me to remove the last of my clothes – the skirt, hose and heels, and join him on the bed. I lay down beside him, leaving all the clothing in a pile on the floor. He pulled me close, and whispered to me what a great lover I was. I was thrilled, and prepared myself to enjoy the rest of the evening.