An Evening with Hal Sparks Ch. 01

Story Info
A fan finally gets her chance.
3.3k words
4.29
10.9k
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I checked my watch for the fifth time in as many minutes. Time was moving at a snail's pace, and had for the last two days. I had finally saved the money to go see Hal Sparks perform. Now all the anticipation had me wound up tighter than a drum. What would I say? What would I do?

How was I going to utter more than two words together the minute I got to look into those warm, dark eyes?

I'd have to find a way. I wasn't going to miss this opportunity. After all, moments like this don't come along every day.

I slid my shaking hands over the tight fabric of my black leather skirt. It had cost an arm an a leg for what appeared to be about one yard of fabric, but it clung to my tight ass like a second skin, and showed off the legs I'd been working over a year to get just right. My thighs were taunt, my calves shapely – and honey, I was working that skirt.

Mr. Sparks didn't stand a chance.

Yeah, I knew he didn't hook up with fans. But after tonight, I wasn't going to be just a fan. Hal was going to become a fan of mine.

My high heeled boots clattered across the hard wooden floor of the dimly lit bar, but it was lost in the heavy metal riff from the band currently occupying the stage. As I brushed through the crowd, rubbing against hot, sweaty bodies of people rocking out to the crowd, my hard nipples strained against the tiny black t-shirt with a monkey sitting right in between my ample breasts. Nervously I ran a hand through my black hair, drawing attention to the bright red streaks flowing throughout. We're not talking auburn red, or strawberry blonde. I'm talking fire engine stop you dead in your tracks red.

My green eyes were outlined with dark smudges of eyeliner, making them appear wide and bright lost beneath dark black bangs. I looked so much younger than my twenty nine years, so much so I was carded every where I went. It might have been the unorthodox way I dressed, maybe it was my funky hair color, or it might have been my purple and black nail polish – either way I could get away with crashing a high school prom or catching ladies night at the local pub. It was the best of both worlds.

I was on my second drink by the time the Zero 1 took the stage. I had debated long and hard on whether or I should attempt the night sober, so I could instead get drunk off of the experience. Finally, when the minute hand wouldn't budge for the life of me I went ahead and ordered a beer.

I could handle beer.

Not to mention I could perform interesting feats with the longneck bottle.

Like I said. No chance.

I screamed louder than anyone when they started their set. I had downloaded some of their songs and knew a few by heart, so I sang right along making sure that Hal didn't miss me dancing right up front.

He didn't.

I knew he wouldn't. Of course it didn't hurt that we were wearing the exact same t-shirt. It wasn't necessarily planned, but I was going to work with it anyway.

He was so delicious up on that stage, just mere feet away. I watched his body, memorized his face and thought to myself that I had never seen a man look so good. It was almost sexual and it was definitely turning me on. I couldn't help but notice how his fingers gripped that guitar neck; fingers I could almost feel brushing against my skin. I was growing hotter by the minute and I let myself go to the hard driving beat. This was no alcohol high.

Everyone in the audience was caught up in the music, totally digging it. By the time he was done everyone in the joint was a new hardcore fan. He slipped backstage as the lights went out, and the audience thundered in appreciation.

I, on the other hand, slipped out of the crowd and toward the back.

A burly guy stopped me at the door leading backstage. "Authorized personnel," he barked.

At that precise moment the door swung open and Hal emerged, looking sensual and raw covered in sweat. He gave me a big smile as he wedged himself between the door guard and me. God, he even smelled good. For a moment I was so stunned to feel his body brush against mine I couldn't speak when he said, "Nice t-shirt."

I sort of nodded, feeling like an idiot as I watched him walk away.

I sent a helpless glance toward the door guy. "You might catch him at the bar," he offered, quite amused at my hopeless fangirliness.

I turned to make my way through the throng of people, heading toward the bar. I didn't get too much further when I realized a gaggle of girls had already cornered him. They had no trouble talking to him, taking his picture or giving him a hug.

No, that was just me. Loser Extraordinaire.

I scooted past them all, catching his eye again as I passed. My heart nearly skipped a beat when he winked at me. My next smile was much easier and much wider, which seemed to please him.

I'd let the girls have their fun. What really mattered was what would happen later. Rest assured it was going to happen with me.

I sat at the bar, flirting with the bartender who kept the bottles flowing. By the time Hal finally wormed his way through the crowd and over to the bar I was already showing a couple of guys my long neck bottle affinity. Hal raised his eyebrows as he got in on the grand finale. "I'll take one of those," he joked with a grin as he stood shoulder to shoulder with me at the crowded bar.

The bartender handed him a bottle of water, which he opened and chugged while his playful eyes danced over me. I felt the blood rush to my face as I averted my eyes. God, just the way he was looking at me was turning me on.

I was going to spontaneously combust before I ever got him alone.

He turned toward me and offered a hand. "Hi, I'm Hal Sparks," he said. His smile was insufferable.

My hand slid into his. My nerve endings jumped at our skin to skin contact. I murmured my name, barely intelligible. "Great show," I added at last.

His eyes slid down over my body. "Yes, it was," he agreed. I knew from his grin he meant the dancing. "Where are you from?"

"Vegas," I answered.

He raised an eyebrow. "That's a long way to go for a concert."

"Only an hour by plane. You no more get your peanuts opened and you're landing again." He grinned so I got even braver. "I'd have gone further."

He looked humbled. "Thank you."

I smiled wide. How was it I had practiced all the things I would say in front of my mirror for months and now I couldn't remember anything? Even my name had been iffy.

Just then a couple of my bar mates got a little too rowdy and slammed up against me, knocking me right into Hal. He steadied me. "Are you okay?"

My fingers spread across his taunt body. I nodded. I was peachy, baby.

My back was covered in beer, but my front was covered in Hal. All was right with the world.

"I'm sorry," the other guy slurred. He plunked some cash down on the bar. "Her tab's on me."

I made a glib comment, as I'm known to do. "And his tab is all over me."

I turned around and Hal inspected the damage. I was soaked. "Come on," he said and ushered me backstage.

Hum, I thought to myself. This had worked out better than I had planned.

The door guy gave me a wink as Hal and I disappeared through the door. We slipped into a darkened room. Hal flipped on the light and it was the barest of dressing rooms. He grabbed a t-shirt from the back of a chair and handed it to me. I muttered thanks and disappeared into the bathroom.

I slipped out of the drenched t-shirt and rinsed it under cold water in the sink. I looked in the mirror, seeing my half naked reflection staring back at me. Between me and the man I had been lusting over for nearly a year, a thin door. I nearly came on the spot. The anticipation was almost more than I could take. I gulped down a moan as I wrung out the shirt and set it aside.

The new shirt smelled just like him and it felt warm and cool at the same time as I slid it down my bare chest. It was a snug fit, molding to my body, outlining every curve. I turned into a giddy schoolgirl thinking, OMG he's worn this. And now it's touching my body. I was so glad he couldn't see the little jig I did at the thought.

I emerged from the bathroom to find Hal sprawled on a sofa on the opposite wall.

"That looks much better on you than it looks on me," he stated. He jumped up and took the wadded up rinsed out t-shirt I had been wearing from my hands. He spread it out on the back of a chair. "That'll take a little bit to dry. You wanna just hang out here?"

Boy, did I. But I played it cool. "Sure," I squeaked. He suppressed a grin as I blushed and bit my lip, then followed him slowly to the sofa. We sat almost on opposite ends. Not touching, but not completely apart either. "So tell me about yourself," he said, tucking one leg under the other and giving me his full attention.

I shrugged. There wasn't much to tell. I think you're sexy as hell and I want to have fifteen of your love children. "I'm twenty nine. I work in the fantasy business."

"That sounds intriguing. Care to explain?" he queried.

"I work at a sex shop," I admitted. His eyebrows went up.

"You must get an interesting employee discount."

I had to laugh.

"So what do you sell? DVDs? Toys? Sex Slaves?"

"All the above. In fact we're currently running a buy one get one free sale on our sex slaves. It's a good deal. You should check it out."

"That depends. Do any of them look like you?"

Screw subtlety. "Only one."

He laughed and I dared to slide just a bit closer.

We filled the gap with idle chitchat. I have no idea what we said, but I knew it would all be I Love the ___s gold had anyone bothered to film it. Nothing was safe, we both had opinions on everything. I couldn't even tell you how long we talked, but someone rapped on the door to let him know they were leaving.

I glanced at my watch. It was nearly 2:00am. Time was flying now. I would have to work fast.

He got up and I followed reluctantly. As nice as it had been, it would seriously be fannus interuptus if we had to say goodbye already. He lifted up the shirt from the back of the chair. "It's still wet," he noted before casting a glance in my direction. "Where are you staying?"

Where do you live? "The Grand LAX waiting for the next flight back to Vegas. I've got DVDs to rent and sex slaves to sell."

"It's 2am," he reminded me.

"I'm a night owl," I said with a smile.

"Whose been drinking," he said gently. He had me there. "Listen, let me pay for the room and you can just crash out in town tonight."

I hemmed and hawed the appropriate amount of time before I gave in. We couldn't have him thinking I was that easy to persuade. Yet.

We walked down the busy street still chatting like old friends. I loved to make him laugh. I was looking forward to making him feel a lot of things.

Like he promised he footed the bill at the hotel. I stood to the side just silently soaking him in, head to toe. He was absolutely gorgeous. Forget the beer, I was more drunk from standing so close to him that I could feel the heat from his body reach out to me. The concierge gave Hal the key, too much the professional to note we were checking in without a stitch of luggage.

Hal took me by the elbow and lead me to the elevator. My heart was racing a mile a minute at the contact, and the fact he was going up to the room with me. I should have bought a lottery ticket, today was my lucky day.

I almost couldn't look him in the eye during the elevator ride to the fifteenth floor. He had a knowing smile on his face, which turned my insides to mush. Every time I dared to look into those dark eyes I felt the floor of my stomach drop. It was all I could do from jumping his bones right there. Instead I stayed on the other side of the car, arms folded under my breasts, nervously chewing my bottom lip.

The door dinged open and we both stood there looking at each other for a moment. I swear to you I was rooted to the spot. I could barely breathe at that point. Hal looked beyond amused. He cleared his throat as the door started to shut, holding out a hand to keep it open while I willed my feet to move.

He closed the door behind us as we entered the room. It was a nice room, not too fancy, not too nondescript. The drapes were open and we were high enough to look over the sea of lights in the L.A. basin.

I walked over to the window and stared out into the night. It was beautiful. It was perfect.

I heard the hangers rattle so I turned to see Hal hanging up my damp shirt. I smiled at him. "This is great. Thank you."

He smiled as he joined me at the window. "It's a great view."

I looked up to catch him staring at me. I must have blushed ten shades of red before I dropped my gaze.

He reached over and tipped my face back. "You're cute when you blush," he grinned.

"Sweet talker," I breathed. I was surprised I had the ability of speech at all. He was so damn sexy it took my breath away.

"Come here," he said softly and took me in his arms. It was a full body hug and I was totally enclosed in his embrace. I was sure he could feel my heart thunder against my ribcage. My hands slid up his back and I melted further against him.

His mouth was against my cheek near my hair, his breath dancing across my already electric nerve endings. I think I might have groaned a little, it was hard to say for sure. This was a page right from one of my dreams, I couldn't believe it was actually real.

His fingers wound their way into my hair and he tipped my head back. His intense eyes raked over my face, drinking me in. He wanted to kiss me, I could tell. When I licked my lips I almost felt him shudder against me. His mouth descended over mine, opening so moist and hot over my slightly parted lips. I opened my mouth to him, kissing him back without restraint. It was raw and sexy for a moment before he dragged his mouth away. He leaned his forehead against mine.

"I don't usually do this," he whispered, his eyes lost in mine.

"Me either," I whispered back, unable to take my eyes from his sensual mouth.

"Maybe I should go," he offered weakly.

"If you think you should," I murmured.

"It'd probably be best," he insisted. But he didn't move one inch from our embrace.

"If you think so," I agreed. I finally looked up into his eyes. "Or you could stay here and I could fuck your brains out."

"There is that," he concluded before he crushed his mouth to mine in another scorching kiss.

I didn't even feel my feet move across the floor. The next thing I knew we were on the bed, our hands racing over each other's bodies and kissing so fiercely I'm surprise we didn't draw blood. My hands reached under his shirt and slid along his hot, bare flesh. He was ripped and lean and felt like heaven to my fingertips. He sat up only briefly to impatiently toss his shirt aside. There was raw hunger on his face as he stared down at me.

I lifted up, my eyes locked with his. I traced his chest with one finger, twirling a pattern down to where his jeans were fastened. He leaned back on both elbows, letting me hover above him so that my tongue could make the exact same journey. His head tipped back and he moaned deep in his throat as I tasted his salty skin. I hesitated right above the button of his jeans. The proof of what I was doing to him strained against the denim. It looked so fucking hot I nearly came on the spot.

I looked up at his face. His eyes were clouded over with lust. Without even looking away I slid one finger into his waistband and slipped the button free. I ducked my head back down to trail my tongue along the bare flesh near his jeans, across his taunt stomach. My soft hair fell against his skin as I dared to go lower and lower.

He lifted his ass for me as I pushed his jeans down. My fingertips danced across the outline of his hard cock in the red boxer briefs he wore. Once the jeans were on the floor I straddled his bare legs, running a hand down either side of his torso, meeting in the middle of his stomach.

He sat up and grabbed me close for another hot kiss. My skirt had ridden up over my ass, and I could feel his cock press against my wet panties. He cupped my ass in both hands and ground me against him. My head fell back and I moaned loudly as he captured one hard nipple in his mouth through the shirt I wore. I wound my hand in his hair, pressing him closer.

He pressed me onto the bed. Again he kissed me hard and I could feel his hand up my skirt. He grasped the waistband of my panties and easily slipped them over my hips. As he pulled away I got lost once again in those passionate eyes. I felt his hand in between my legs. He stared into my eyes as his finger dipped in and around the hot slippery folds of my pussy. There was no question of what I wanted.

This time I flipped him on his back and shoved my tongue into his mouth. He laid back, a bit surprised as I shoved his shirt over his head. He was down to his sexy red skivvies. I was so turned on I thought I'd burst into flames. I straddled his hips, doing a little lap dance for him as I toyed with taking of my shirt – his shirt. He leaned back, a grin on his face, his head cradled in his palms as he watched the show.