An Evening with Laura

Story Info
Me, you, Laura Prepon.
1.6k words
3.18
12k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You and I have gone out to dinner. After we are seated and given our orders, you excuse yourself to go to the restroom. While you are gone, the hostess seats an attractive woman at the next table. I notice right off that she is attractive but then realize it is Laura Prepon. After she settles in, I apologize to her and tell her, "Ms Prepon, I just want to tell you that my beautiful Significant Other has had a crush on you (as Alex from "Orange Is the New Black") for quite some time now and that if I release the vestigial remnants of sexism and my dirty-old-man persona, I have to admit she has a point." She gets a quizzical expression on her face and says, "Thank you I think."

Just then, you return to the table and sit down and I point Laura out to you. You get a little excited and turn towards her. She sees you and smiles then turns to me and says, "When you said your 'beautiful Significant Other,' you weren't just inflating things were you? I figured you were just using hyperbole but she really is beautiful."

We chat for a bit then as the waitress comes to take her order, I ask her if she would like to join us and she agrees and moves over to our table. We continue to chat through the meal about all sorts of things in all of our lives. As we finish our dessert I decide to take the plunge and ask her if she would like to maybe join us for a drink at our place. She smiles and agrees so I pay the bill and we depart. As we get outside, I ask if she would like to follow us and she replies that she had taken a cab so she can ride with us.

As we are driving home, she asks how it works if you have a crush on someone and if I get jealous at all. We explain a bit of our history together - how I had helped you decide you wanted to explore your bi-sexuality, how you had broken my heart in doing so and why, and how we had re-connected again years later then how the (to be determined) miracle occurred that allowed us to be together. By this time, we are home.

When we get inside I offer to get drinks and offer bourbon, red or white wine, vodka, tequila or orange or cranberry juice or coffee or tea. And I mention that we don't need to drink but can have a little bit of high test bud to relax. We all three decide on the bud and some water so I go and get it. When I return to the living room, I see you gently kissing her. I sit next to her on the couch on the other side from you. After we have the smoke, you ask her if she had ever been with another woman before. She replies that she had kissed a girl before you but that nothing further had ever happened. You stand up and reach for her hand. As she takes your hand, she looks at me. You smile at her and tell her, "Richard won't do anything with us unless you want. He will probably go get dressed up in some lingerie then watch us but will not participate unless you want."

You lead her to our bedroom and I go put on a garter belt, stockings, and a gown then go sit in the easy chair in the bedroom. When I enter the room, the two of you are sitting on the bed and I see your hand unbuttoning her blouse as you kiss. After you unbutton the blouse, you reach your hand into her bra and pull her breast out and lick the nipple. I arrange myself so that I can stand up in 'full glory.' I see her lean her head back and close her eyes as you gently suck her nipple then she opens her eyes and looks over at me and I see her eyes get a little wider as she sees me.

You slip her blouse off then her bra then return to kissing her as you fondle first one nipple, then the other. I hear her moan slightly through the kiss. You go back to licking her first nipple some more then move over to the other side and lick and suck that breast for a bit. All the while, I see your hands moving softly, gently across her body. I see your hands move to the zipper on her slacks as you open them then slip them down her legs, leaving her in a pair of hip hugging panties. You kiss her some more while letting your hands roam all over her body, lightly brushing up and down her legs then softly brushing against her pussy as you kiss her again.

You gently push her back on the bed and move her to the pillows then stand up and after a quick glance and smile at me, you quickly undress down to your panties then lie beside her and resume kissing her gently but insistently. You squeeze and lick first one breast then the other, all while your hands move all across her body. I look and see her pussy appearing puffy under the panties with a damp spot showing as you ease your hand inside her panties and dip your fingers inside her until she suddenly moans and comes from your fingers.

You let her relax for a few seconds then resume kissing her and playing with her. You once more start licking her nipples and sucking then move further down her body, licking her stomach then on down to her pussy. You lick her legs on both sides as you position yourself between her legs. You ease her legs into the air then pull her panties off and I watch as the panties cling to her wet pussy before you pull them free and toss them to me.

As I lick the panties and taste Laura's sweetness, you run your tongue directly against her pussy and let it play softly across her wet slit up to her clit. It is all I can do to keep from grabbing myself as I watch you make love to Laura but know that this evening is not and has not been about me. I watch you gently and teasingly move your tongue all up and down and around her pussy and I watch as she squirms under your incessant tongue. I can tell when your tongue hits her clit as she bows her back and arches up, thrusting her pussy against your tongue as you taste her until she shudders with orgasm.

After she cums, you let her relax for a few minutes as you move back up beside her, all the while you continue letting your hands move around her body. She opens her eyes, looks at you and kisses you and tastes herself in the kiss. She asks if she can do anything for you and you tell her to do whatever she thinks you might like. The two of you kiss and kiss some more. She takes her time and moves down your body as you had moved down hers until she is looking at your beautiful pussy. You ask her if she had ever tasted herself before your kisses after she had come and she replies that yes, she had tasted herself before from men but never from a woman. While you are talking, she continues to rub you then licks the inside of your leg. She reaches up and pulls your panties off as you had pulled hers with the same result of your wet pussy clinging to the panties. She pulls them off and then looks at you, then over at me and throws your panties to me so that I might taste you as well. I can see that you are already keyed up from making love to her so it won't take you long to cum and it doesn't take long at all before you are cumming under her tongue.

After you finish cumming, you take control again and the two of you get into a scissor, rubbing your pussies together. I can hear the wetness and you look over and see me panting in desire as I grip the chair arms trying to control myself. You see the pre-cum pouring out of my cock and you smile at me. Both of you then get tense and I can tell you are both cumming and cumming hard as you hold each other close, letting your pussies rub together then you kiss each other passionately.

After you finally relax from the cum, you disentangle yourselves, you get up and come over and kneel down between my legs. You reach out and grab my cock with your hand then run your tongue around the head. I start cumming almost as soon as you get the head in your mouth and you swallow. After I finish cumming, you move up against me, still holding my still hard cock and we kiss and share my cum then you look back at Laura, smile, and tell her, "I hope you don't mind, I think he was in pain and I had to help."

She smiles back at you and me and tells us she has never had a hotter time with anyone then she motions for us both to join her on the bed. We get on either side of her, and talk about what we have just done then ...