An Evening with Mario and Luigi

Story Info
A young entrepreneur's day gets surprisingly interesting.
2.2k words
4.44
5.3k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

DISCLAIMER: Ok. This is my first story. I really enjoy reading all the stories on this page. So I thought I try writing one myself. Wishes and Suggestions are always welcome. Enjoy!

***

It was quite warm for a Saturday in March. The sun was shining, birds were chirping, and I was in a crazy good mood. I walked down an avenue lined with huge gorgeous trees. I had about an hour. till I had to meet my business partner for my last meeting of the week.

I am young Entrepreneur, 26 years old, 6-foot-tall, blonde hair combed back and blue eyes. I know it sounds cliché, but it is true

While studying for my master's degree, my best mate and I decided to launch an online shop selling kitchen parts. My uncle already owned a Kitchen Business, but never tried expanding it online. He was making enough offline he always says. "I don't need much more. I am happy. There is no reason for me."

Well long story short, after a long summer evening three years ago I managed to convince him to give it a shot and let us create a shop for his kitchen parts. And it has been great ever since.

My best mate moved to a city nearby. Probably an hour train ride. Not much really. He met a bird there and after two years he got tired of this long-distance bullshit. She is a great girl and I am truly happy for him. Usually we facetime in the morning or something like that, but at least two to three times a week one of us takes the train to the other city. It is way more relaxed, when we work together in person. Not only are we much more productive, we have a lot more fun too.

As a result of that I decided to grab some food. I left the hotel rocking one of my favorite, but simple outfits. A grey tee, black jeans, a black suede jacket and my favorite pair of grey suede Chelsea boots. And of course, my favorite watch. I don't have to tell you, that a man should never leave his house without rocking a nice watch.

Now with roughly 60 minutes left I was strolling through the streets of what seems to be a very high-end part of the city and I heard some music. I think somebody told me about some kind of street festival taking place today, I told myself and followed the sound.

When I reached its origin, I was in awe. It was beautiful. Roundabout 500 people dancing and wearing costumes. I looked around and then I saw it. The object of my desire. Someone was selling fresh burgers and lemonade. What a lifesaver!

I grabbed myself a drink and a basic hamburger as my phone rang. It was my mate, waiting at the hotel to pick me up, when something hit me from behind.

Somehow, I managed to keep balance, but I had to sacrifice my food. As I turned around to yell at whatever was accountable for this disaster, I realized I got ran over by two girls dressed up as, what I thought should be "sexy Mario" and "sexy Luigi". In reality it was more two blonde Girls, dressed in a crop top, with an M for Mario and L for Luigi on it, which showcased their medium sized, but firm boobs, a matching short skirt, that hid a probably delightful, peachy butt, a pair of sunglasses and the typical hat, you remember from the Mario and Luigi Games. Their top not only showed their stunning cleavage, but it also revealed some toned abs with nave piercings alongside with it. Other than the color difference they look quite similar I thought to myself. Maybe they are twins.

"Are you OK?" said Luigi. "We are really sorry." added Mario and both started giggling. "Sure, you are." I answered in a sarcastic tone. "We really are" they both added. "Let us get you some new food."

"Nah, it´s alright. My mate is waiting for me and I don't want to wait for another half an hour in line." I answered and turned to leave. "What a shame." They said, but was already making my way through the crowd.

The meeting went quite well. We discussed some numbers, expansion plans, the hot waitress at my hotel. Really just the usual. After we grabbed some Dinner and I decided to take the tram back to the hotel. As I stood in this dirty, rusty and old piece of metal without a working air conditioner, I recalled the interaction from earlier. What a shame I thought to myself. They were really cute. I should've exchanged numbers with at least one of them. Maybe both. If one, for some reason whatsoever, wouldn't work out. Anyway. It was too late now. So I just put my Airpods in and listened to Music and looked out of the window.

As I kind of lost myself in the sight of buildings and passing the window and the relaxing sound of Khalid´s Eastside, someone tapped me on my Shoulder. I turned around and saw Luigi. Pardon, the sexy Luigi.

"Hey! You ran off earlier?! Did we scare you? She asked. I scanned her from bottom to top before I answered. She really did have an amazing body. Long, tanned legs with a tiny waist. You could definitely see she was working out. "Nah. I´ve seen way more unusual, than two Italian Plumbers" I teasingly said. "If you say so." she giggled in a way, that worried me a little, but I didn't mind.

However, we kept on chatting for duration of the bus ride and it turned out Mario and Luigi both were studying medicine in their fourth semester. When she had to get out she invited me over to grab some food, since they couldn't get me new food before. I honestly wasn't that hungry, but she was quite hot so...

We arrived at quite a large house and when we went inside, I was surprised at how many women were living here. Luigi explained it to me, that this was a place for women who don't want to live alone in a basic apartment, but rather in a little community. "It is special, too." she added.

We threw some Pizzas in the oven and she gave me a quick tour of the house. It was a nice, 5 story building with a gym, kitchen and hangout area. Most of the girls were living in apartments you would expect in a Dorm. Just in a better way. I didn't really payed that much attention really, because her cute, peachy ass in that black skirt distracted me from thinking. I didn't really thought about her noticing and neither did I care. And noticed she did. At least she smirked back at me and bend over to get our Pizzas out of the oven.

""Mario" will join us later. Let´s eat in my room." Luigi added and we walked up the stairs. Meanwhile I started to feel some appetite. But not for the pizza.

After we ate our Pizzas we sat on her couch and things went their way. Human instinct is great isn't it. I pulled her on my Lap, and I could smell her. It was a sweet, welcoming and intoxicating smell. We started to make out. She was a great kisser. At first just our lips touched, then we got more intense. I caressed her check with my right hand and grabbed her hair and pulled it back a little and she moaned a surprised, silent OH. I pulled her head in again and when we kissed now our tongues invaded each other's mouths and things got more intense. We started to run our fingers across each other´s body. She took my shirt off and drew her nails over my chest and my abs just to stop right above my jeans, which drove my testosterone crazy. She then took off my jeans and my rock-hard dick ached for her too free him from my trunks. She pulled them down painfully slow. Then she proceeded to lick my cock from the bottom all the way up to the top, to circle her tongue around the tip of my throbbing dick and finally taking it all in. I was stunned how far she was able to push it down her throat.

As I attempted to return the favor she got up and turned around now standing just a couple feet away from me in just a bra and a black mini skirt. She gave me a cheeky smile over her shoulder and started to slowly strip down the skirt. It was painfully slow, but what a beautiful sight at the same time. I couldn't wait to sink my cock in this cunt of hers. After she slowly opened her bra and let it sink to the floor my former Luigi bend over straight legged and pulled down her panties. Oh Lord. I could even saw her buttplug. This was driving me crazy. My brain stopped working probably half an hour ago. I needed her. Right now.

When she turned around there suddenly was hanging something in front of her! Where I expected a vagina was a clean shaven, six inches long, little bit smaller than mine dick pointed right at me.

I was baffled. I did not know what to think or to feel. My not so little mate in front of me didn't seem to mind at all. She still was stunning. I looked at her again. A gorgeous face right above a pair of nice firm boobs, a tiny waist, a great peachy ass followed by long, athletic legs.

But in my head I was thinking no way. I can´t have sex with a dude. Is it a dude? She doesn't look like one. But she has a cock. Does that make her a dude, when she is clearly not?

I must have looked quite silly, because she stopped and asked: "Are you alright, darling?"

"I... I don't know to be honest." I answered truthfully. "You are obviously an attractive Women. I just kind of didn't expected that." I said pointing to her now little bit hanging cock.

"That's alright. Your friend over there seems to like it. Have you ever had sex with a trans Person before?" she said smiling. I denied and added that I would be willing to try. I was here. I was horny. Why shouldn't I? "You won´t regret it." She gladly said with a smirk on her beautiful and sun-kissed face. I puller her close again and kissed her passionately to quit my mind. The little trick worked and I my dick took over again and I noticed her tip began to rise again. "We can start slow." She said.

I asked her to stand in front of me while I moved on the edge of the couch. I put my hands on her hips and let them run down to her hips and down her legs to the knees and up again. I was fascinated by her athletic, yet curvy body and intoxicated by the smell of her perfume and sweat. I put the tip of her now fully erect cock in my mouth and hesitantly played around with my tongue. After a short while I got comfortable and took more of her cock in my mouth. I just did what I knew felt good on me. And it felt good to her too. At least she started moaning louder and louder. She placed my hands on her firm buttcheecks pushing her hips forwards, forcing more and more of her inside my mouth.

I felt her cock hardening up even more if that was even possible, right before she erupted in my mouth, shooting load after load down my throat. I licked the exhausted and itching dick of hers clean and looked up to her. Wow. That was actually quite fun and didn't even taste bad.

Now it was my turn. She pushed me down on the bed, removed the plug and lubed up my cock. My dick was leaking so much precum it probably wasn't even necessary. Then she slowly lowered herself onto my phallus in reverse cowgirl. The sight of her straight back and peachy butt combined with the tight and warm feeling was overwhelming. I couldn't control myself. I needed to actively fuck her.

We switched to doggy and she immediately pushed back onto my dick as I found a good rhythm pounding her. I have never experienced something as tight as her ever before in my life. It felt so good. It felt so right. She moaned louder and louder. "Wait." She said. "I want to look in your eyes when you are breeding me."

I turned her around, put one of that long legs of her on my shoulder. "Yeeeees." She screamed. "Fill me with your semen. Come in me. Pleaseeee!" That combined with the sight of her slightly opened mouth and her big eyes looking up to me was just to much. I pumped more semen in her than in my ex-girlfriend over the course of one year. After my cock stopped twitching I collapsed next to her.

I was still trying to catch some breath, as the door opened...

TO BE CONTINUED