An Evening with Master

Story Info
Master advances my toilet training with help from an ad.
1.5k words
4.07
35.2k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood at the corner, looking down the block to Master's house. The bright May sun and the cloudless sky stood in stark contrast to the thoughts running through my head. "Sir will be expecting me. I can't stand here all day. I can do this. I have to do this," I thought. I had just walked up the hill from the train station, like I do every evening after work, but this was no ordinary Friday afternoon.

"I've posted a craigslist ad for you, slave. We'll be furthering your toilet training this weekend." Master had informed me of my fate that morning, and I'd been stewing in a mix of anxiety and anticipation all day. He had never shared me before, but we had talked about it in the past. Toilet training was new as well. I had only begun drinking his piss in the last week, and only maybe half a dozen times. I ran my thumbs over my waistline, a nervous habit I had developed to ensure my panties were never visible, took a deep breath, and headed for the house.

I found Master waiting for me in the living room. "Good afternoon, slut. How was your day?"

"Good, Sir. Thank you, Sir." I dropped to my knees, and crawled towards him, hoping to delay the inevitable by sucking his cock slowly to orgasm. My face must have given away my anxiety and intentions because he denied me with a look.

"Go take your place. Your first date will be here soon." he said with a grin.

I resigned myself, and did as I was told. Not long after I found myself kneeling in the shower, hands cuffed behind me, collar connected by a heavy chain to an eyebolt on the side wall, and my frilly pink panties covering my chastity device. After I was in position, Master came in. "Very pretty, slut." He put his hands through my hair, calming me. "Make me proud, today." He bent over and kissed my brow, a gentle touch before a garish act.

I didn't have long to wait before hearing the doorbell ring. My heart began racing, and I was shaking a little. I couldn't make out what they were saying, but I could hear my Master's voice conversing with a man whose voice I did not recognize. I found myself suddenly realizing how uncomfortable I was kneeling in the shower, and I fidgeted, trying to find a better position, but a shower floor is only going to be so comfortable.

After what seemed like an eternity, the bathroom door opened and in walked the stranger. My eyes lowered as I had been taught, I only saw below his knees; he wore stained jeans and big steel-toed boots. A construction worker, and a big one at that. He didn't say a word to me. I heard the sound of his zipper lowering, and him fumbling around. Before I knew it, a warm stream began to hit the crown of my head, seeping into my hair and dripping down my neck and shoulders. When he finished, I thanked him. I wasn't sure if I'd be able to make a sound, so the strength of my voice surprised me. "Thank you, Sir." He grunted, zipped up, and walked out, leaving me to sit in his piss.

Once he was gone, Master came in and smiled at me. "So far so good, slut. Keep it up."

I knelt there thinking, "That wasn't so bad. I can do this. I can do this for Sir."

The next hour or so was tougher. Master left me to wait. I could hear the sounds of a ballgame coming from the television as I knelt wet, cold, and miserable on the hard tile floor of the shower. I knelt there shivering, but the worst part was the acrid smell of drying piss all over my hair, face, and body.

I had fallen into a daze, almost forgetting that for which I was waiting when I heard the doorbell ring once again. I snapped back to reality, and was suddenly a heap of nerves once again. Again I heard voices, that of my Master, and another, deeper voice. Their conversation was longer this time and I fidgeted, fearful of whatever they had need to discuss.

When the man finally entered the room, I couldn't help but take a peek. Before me stood a large black man, grinning down at the disgusting heap of filth kneeling before him. "Whew, he wasn't lying. You really do stink, faggot." He continued as he walked up and unzipped his fly, "Turn your fairy ass around and get your face on the floor."

I got a look at his massive cock, and the stunning size must have caused a delay in my reaction because before I knew it he had grabbed the chain attaching my collar to wall, pushed me around and to the floor. I struggled to find a reasonable position for my head. The chain just barely reached far enough for my face to rest on the floor, leaving me able to breath, but somewhat choked by my collar. I pushed my ass as high as I could, not wanting to draw the man's ire any further.

He yanked my panties, damp from earlier, below my ass and snorted at the sight of my twitching dick in its cage. "Faggots like you don't deserve any lube. Open wide." he growled at me as he positioned his big black cock at my hole. I took a breath to prepare myself, but I still wasn't ready as he plunged into me. There was nothing gentle about him as he plowed into me, pressing my face into the floor. He must have been as large as any dildo I own, and without lube this was not a fun fuck. By the time he was finished, I lay there defeated, tears dripping down from my cheeks and towards the drain.

I lay there after he pulled out, thinking he was done with me. I was about to thank him for coming by when he once again grabbed me by the chain, this time dragging me back around and onto my knees. As he pushed his cock into my face he sneered,"Clean me up, faggot." I would not be caught hesitating twice. Even in my current situation, that behavior would not be well received by my Master, so I opened my mouth as wide as I could, and began sucking and licking the cum and taste of my own ass off of his cock. His cock tasted clean after a little work, but I dared not stop without permission. I was beginning to wonder if I hadn't just earned myself a long hard task of bringing this man to his second orgasm when I felt him release his bladder down my throat. I struggled to take his quick stream, nearly choking at first, and then letting a few drops dribble out and down my chin, but I got most of it down. I hoped master would be proud. When he was empty, he pulled out, slapped his cock against my cheek and, walked out without another word.

"Thank you, Sir," I called after him as he opened the door. Mentally, I was preparing for another period of cold wet waiting, but I wouldn't have to. I hadn't heard the doorbell ring, so this third man must have come while I was being fucked silly. He walked up to me, an older white man with a big gut. He looked at me with disgust and directed me to open up. I did, but when he pulled out his dick I couldn't quite stifle my laugh. It wasn't that he was so small - he was perhaps only a fraction of an inch smaller than myself, but in comparison to the gargantuan cock I had just been speared with, it was tiny.

Anger flashed across his face in an instant. "You little shit," he snapped as he drew up his hand and threw a backhand to my face. I cried out in pain and flew backwards. He began to come at me, but he wouldn't reach me. In came Master who grabbed him by the shoulders and shoved him out into the hallway. Master followed him out and closed the door. I could hear yelling, and then quiet.

Finally I heard the sound of the front door being pushed closed and master's footfalls towards the bathroom where I still knelt waiting. "He's gone now, Pet. You're safe." He stroked my still damp hair for a moment before undoing his own fly and pushing his cock against my lips. I took him into my mouth, eager to thank him for protecting me.

Once he had finished down my throat, and had washed his cum down with his own post-orgasm piss, Master unhooked my chain from the wall. My knees were shaky and my hands still cuffed behind me as he helped me to my feet. I was hoping for a shower, but he lead me straight to the basement and into my cage. "I can't have you sleeping in my bed tonight smelling like that, and there's no point washing you with more guys already scheduled to come tomorrow. Good night, slut. I'm proud of you."

I lay there, hands still cuffed behind me, resigned to an uncomfortable, stinky night, but beaming with the pride of my Master.