An Evening with Mistress Eve

Story Info
Suspension bondage.
2.5k words
4.37
26.2k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had seen Mistress Eve for one session before, She was amused with me, and I had the pleasure of being her toy. I'm 22, medium sized with an athletic build and she is about 35 or so and a petite gorgeous natural blond. When i inquired about another session with Her I sent a video of a guy that was wearing a thong suspended by his ankles tied together and had his hands on the ground being spanked with various implements and asked her if this scenario might be among Her interests. Her reply a week or so later was she wanted me to shave my entire body from my neck down a few hours before our session about two weeks from then without saying anything about the video I sent to Her.

I arrived at her studio and after a few minutes of sitting and talking in her reception area She said "Are you clean shaven?" I replied yes and she opened a drawer on her desk She was at and pulled out and tossed a shiny black t-back thong with buckling side straps in my lap and said "good now strip and put that on and then come into the studio" as She got up and walked through the drapes. I stripped quickly and put on the skin gripping rubber-like thong then went into her dungeon area in Her studio which was very brightly lit and She told me to come over to where She was and lie on my back on a rug on the floor so I did and it is right under her electric hoist thing and I thought wow, She is going to do it to me like the video I sent to Her.

She lowered the motorized hoist from the fifteen foot or so high warehouse ceiling until the steel bar with large sturdy padded cuffs attached at the bottom of each end was on the ground. She buckled my ankles tightly into the cuffs as i watched propped on my elbows getting excited. There were wing nuts on top of the bar on each side and She loosened them and spread my legs about three feet apart then tightened the nuts. She hoisting me up slowly until my head cleared the floor by about two feet and I had my fingers on the rug to steady myself so I thought the spanking would begin just like in the video I sent to her.

Mistress Eve walked over to her wall of hanging torment items and came back with 3 coils of cotton rope and a wide leather collar with a ring on it and dropped them in front of me except for one coil. Her studio has mirrors everywhere, the ceiling, the walls, I could see every angle of what was going on. She then bent down in front of me and said "I'm going to tie you up, you will not move or say anything, and you will do as I say, is that understood?" My thought was I was already strung up and ready to be spanked like in the video I sent to her but my reply was "Yes Mistress". She unfurled the coil of rope in front of me then spun me around to face the mirrored wall and said "hands behind your back boy". I slowly picked my hands up off the floor and wondered how was I going to be able to steady myself for the spanking so i put my arms behind me and She pulled my arms out towards Her and crossed my wrists telling me to hold them there, wrapped the rope around my wrists and knotted it between every wrap, then ran the rope vertically between my crossed wrists a few times and knotted the rope again tightly on top of my wrists away from my fingers and took the hoist control and raised me up about another foot.

She then picked up the 2nd larger coil of rope off the floor uncoiled it and told me to relax my arms as I had my hands balled up into fists because I was nervous so I relaxed them and She looped the rope around my arms several times just above my elbows and told me to stick my chest out and bring my arms closer together so i did and She took up the slack in the rope as i watched my arms disappear behind my back in the mirror, pulled it tightly then knotted it several times, looped the rope around my chest a few times and pulled up the slack, knotted the rope again and left the rest of the rope hanging behind me as i could see the two ends n the mirror. She picked up the collar off the floor and buckled it around my neck and picked up the last coil of rope, uncoiled it, and looped it through the ring behind my neck, ran it through the rope binding my upper arms cinched it slowly and then jerked it tightly and then knotted it, then ran it to the rope on my wrists cinching my hands into the small of my back and finally shoved the two ends of the rope that was around my chest under each of my arms and pulled them up behind my neck digging into my armpits then knotted them through the loop in the collar too. I had never been tied up that strictly before, all I could do was wiggle my fingers.

She became more aggressive and smacked my ass cheeks hard with Her open hand several times as she ran her other hand over my cock then grabbed my balls and squeezed them lightly and shook them as i jerked. By that time my cock was getting hard in the thong and I had butterflies in my stomach. She then walked back over to her wall of implements and came back with a head harness with a large red rubber ball gag attached to it and knelt down in front of me and said "Now that I have your attention, shall I continue?" I nodded and said yes Mistress. She said "good I was going to anyways it's just easier if you cooperate.....now open your mouth". I did and she placed the ball into my mouth and pulled the straps of the harness around my forehead and the straps of ball gag behind my head and buckled both of them tightly, pulled the strap from the center of my forehead down behind my head and buckled that through the ball gag straps, then She pushed the ball further into my mouth and said "now bite down on it". I did and she pulled the last two straps around my chin and buckledthem tightly together locking my jaw around the ball. "There, now nobody can hear you, but there is nobody around here anyways, you're just going to need something to bite on before I get through with you" She said and then walked back over to her wall of torment as i stared at myself in the mirror beginning to really wonder just what i had gotten myself into. She chose a riding crop and came back and spun me around slowly for a while smacking my ass, stomach, chest, and all over my legs alternating from pretty light on my body to hard smacks on my ass as I jerked around and groaned through the ball gag.

She stopped the riding crop amusement for Her with me after a few minutes and dropped the crop on the floor then unbuckled the thong I was wearing and tossed it away, paused for a moment, went back over to Her wall and came back with a sturdy leather ball stretcher with snaps on it with a cock strap attached to it. "And now, if I haven't gotten your attention yet this certainly will" She said as She curled her fingers around my balls pulling them outward and began to snap the stretcher part around them at the bottom working her way up the three rows of snaps stretching my balls together away from my body. Once it was snapped on she pulled the bottom of the stretcher up slowly with both hands removing the loose skin around my balls then grabbed my cock firmly and stroked it slowly for about thirty seconds until it was really hard then pushed it up and pulled the straps around the base of it very tightly and snapped them together as i grunted a little into the gag. She then grabbed the rope binding my upper arms with her left hand and took her right hand and ran her long nails heavily over my balls, stomach, and chest as I bit down on the ball and said "nice shave, I like you boys clean, it is so much easier to put that on you with no hair in the way" and smacked my left ass cheek again and pinched it really hard with her left hand and then walked to her cabinet and came back with a large tan butt plug and a tube of lubrication which She placed on the floor in front of me and she said "Here is something else for you to think about and when I decide to come back you're going to wish I hadn't" as she left the room.

My mind started to spin, when was she coming back, 5 minutes, an hour? I picked my head up and saw my shaved and shiny stretched balls were getting really red and the veins in my rock hard cock were bulging and it was turning crimson from the tight strap around the base of it. I tried to move my arms and pulled really hard up towards my butt but all that did was tighten the rope around my upper arms and pull the collar against my throat more. I began to panic a little bit and looked in the mirror for the hoist mechanism and spotted it where she had hung it high on a wall so that wasn't an option to try and swing my way to it and grab it. I began to have spit leaking from around the gag going up my cheeks towards my eyes from breathing hard through the ball gag so I made myself calm down and swallowed what I could.

By the time Mistress Eve returned about fifteen minutes later my balls were deep crimson and beginning to throb and my cock was turning purple at the head. She went to her wall of torment and grabbed a disc blindfold and then to her cabinet and got a package of foam ear plugs and came back and knelt down behind me. "Close your eyes" she said so I did and she strapped the blindfold on me tightly. "I'm sure you weren't expecting this now were you?" she said as she walked around me slowly. I shook my head and mumbled 'no Mistress' through the gag. "So......I am going to teach you like all the other boys that come here that you should be careful what you ask for........and there is nothing you can do about it now" She said as she tore the package of ear plugs open and placed a plug in each of my ears and ran her fingernails over my balls again. I remember thinking OMG I pissed her off she is going to kill me as I tried to move my hands again. My heart started beating faster as a few minutes pass by i began to panic as I had no idea what Mistress Eve was doing or was going to do to me. I started to hear myself breathing heavily as the foam ear plugs expanded blocking external sound and then I felt some liquid being poured on my ass and She took the butt plug and slapped my asshole with it lightly a few times as i jerked a little then swirled it around my ass smearing the lube around then began pushing the plug into me slowly in and out each time going deeper then back all the way out stretching my ass until finally at the widest part of the plug i moaned, jerked my head upward, and clenched my fists as She wiggled the plug a little and it slid in all the way and my ass shut tightly around the stem of the plug at the flat base and i collapsed back down and groaned.

After a few minutes all of a sudden my ass is on fire as She smacked it hard with a wide paddle and I jerked wildly and screamed through the gag. She then grabbed my right leg at my knee so i wouldn't spin and She smacked me hard again with the paddle two times very fast as i tried desperately to cover my ass with my hands but they were cinched up too tightly behind me. I was really nervous and breathing fast but still totally excited, my cock had never been that hard. She dropped the wide paddle and picked the riding crop back up I believe and rubbed it lightly over my cock smacking it gently a few times then rubbed my balls with it and i remember thinking "oh god please don't hit my balls" as i tensed up with clenched fists. She didn't hit them but smacked the skin between my ass and balls four times pretty hard as She grabbed my right leg again and I screamed into the gag and thrusted my head up several times.

After a few more minutes of nothing I felt a prickly sensation (a neurowheel I later found out) behind my knees, over my nipples, down my spine through my ass crack then on my very stretched and distressed balls and then all over my cock shaft to the head. I squirmed and bucked around a bit and came all over my chest and face as i groaned and pulled my head upward and then collapsed back down , it was such an intense orgasm. Mistress Eve then removed the blindfold and ear plugs and grabbed the hoist control and started to lower me down then She stopped and lifted me back up even higher until we were eye level then She looked into my eyes and said "you came too fast boy, I'm not through with you yet. There is nobody else coming here tonight so you're not going anywhere until I say so". She then walked over to her wall of torment and hung the blindfold back up and left the room again.

Mistress Eve returned about 10 minutes later (which seemed like an hour) lowered me down until my head was again about two feet off the floor and removed the gag and began untying my arms. "I'm sure you weren't expecting that were you boy"? She said. "No Mistress, Thank You Mistress" was my reply and she laughed. It was a lot more intense than simply asking to be hung upside down and paddled.