An Evening with Mrs. Kaufman

Story Info
Our project moves a step forward.
977 words
4.35
93.6k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Magna12
Magna12
1,025 Followers

Mr. Kaufman apparently didn't suspect a thing, even though I left his wife with nipples that I had made hard and certainly a wet pussy. I couldn't be sure if she had let me unbutton her blouse because she was too polite to say no or if she was eager to be fucked. My hands shook a bit as I drove home, and my cock oozed cum all the way.

At home, my mother asked how it went at the Kaufmans. I told her about the photo project, but not a word about the real project that I hoped was only just beginning.

"That's nice that you had such a good afternoon with Mrs. Kaufman," mom said, "because Mr. and Mrs. Kaufman will be here for dinner tomorrow night."

"Oh?" I replied.

"Yes, dear, and I hope you can join us," mom said.

This would need some thought. All the way home I was wondering whether I was about to be in big trouble, or was I about to be in paradise. I hadn't counted on another encounter with Mrs. Kaufman right away, especially not with Mr. Kaufman present, much less my parents, too.

As long as Mrs. Kaufman's husband was unaware of the fact that I had touched his wife's breasts and toyed with her nipples, and as long as she didn't call the police on me, I suppose it would be OK to sit through a dinner with them. Maybe it wouldn't be as awkward as I feared.

The next day there was no angry call from Mr. Kaufman and no response of any kind from Mrs. Kaufman, so my confidence returned and so did my erection.

Here was the adult I had dreamed about when I was a youngster, probably the most alluring wife in the neighborhood, 60ish, still fit and stylish, and with those hooters that had inspired me for so long. I would be more than content to sneak a peak of them, but our time together on her sofa in her livingroom had raised my hopes higher.

When the doorbell rang that evening, my hands were clammy as my father opened the door. Mr. Kaufman stepped in and shook my hand, "Glad to see you, young man. It's nice that you can join us."

Whew, that pretty much confirmed that what happened the day before was not on his mind.

I gazed at Mrs. Kaufman and took her hand, "How nice to see you again so soon," I said.

She was in a very attractive and flattering dress, but I had never seen her when she wasn't well turned out and looking wonderful. Her dress revealed no cleavage and was rather modest. I thought that perhaps she wanted to deflect any stares at her breasts and be sure that her husband would not notice me or my dad staring at his wife's tits.

At the table, Mr. Kaufman said, "My wife tells me that you are helping her with her photo project."

I hesitated, then replied, "Yes, we looked at her old photos, and we've begun quite a project."

When I said that, I noticed that Mrs. Kaufman's eyes widened a little.

I continued, "Her old photos a great. It's fun to see childhood and teenager pictures of adults and to imagine what her life was like back in those times. I like old photos."

"Well, we certainly appreciate any help you can give, don't we?" said Mr. Kaufman as his wife nodded.

The devil made me do it. I asked Mrs. Kaufman, "What do you think will be the hardest part of the project?" well knowing that my dick would be the hardest part.

She thought a moment and said, "I supposed having the patience to go through the process slowly so that we include everything."

Oh my god, my cock pulsed when she said that.

The dinner continued with boring chit chat among the couples, and I did my best to not embarrass either Mrs. Kaufman or myself.

After dinner, I cleared the table while the others visited a bit longer. Mrs. Kaufman excused herself and brought her wine glass into the kitchen. We were alone for that moment, and I decided to probe her a bit more.

"I really enjoyed myself at your house yesterday," I said.

"I'm glad you came over," she replied.

"Oh," I said, "I meant to ask you something when you came over tonight."

"What's that?" she said.

"What color are your panties tonight?"

Mrs. Kaufman did not reply and did not look amused. Had I gone too far? She made a funny face and left the kitchen. Had she reconsidered the things she let me do yesterday, and was she about to tell me to back off? I saw her walk down the hall to our bathroom.

I was rinsing the plates when Mrs. Kaufman walked back into the kitchen, smiled, and held out her hand. There in her hand were a her pink panties. She said, "Satisfied?" Then she tucked them into my pants pocket, poured herself another glass of wine, and joined the others at the table.

If scientists are looking for a new source of energy, they could have discovered something useful in my pants right then.

Soon after this, the Kaufman's said their goodbyes to my parents as they were about to leave. I came out and shook hands again with Mr. Kaufman. As we shook hands, I thought, would he notice later that night that his wife had removed her panties?

Mrs. Kaufman stepped up to me and gave me a hug. She had to have felt my stiffy rub up against her leg. In front of the others, she said to me, "Let's get together again and see if we can move this project to the next level."

Everyone agreed that would be nice.

To be continued.

Magna12
Magna12
1,025 Followers