An Evening with the Webcam Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No.

Stop.

Take your hands away from your body.

Stop touching yourself.

A long howl of frustration and desperation and need ripped out of me as I stopped fucking myself. I grabbed the arms of the couch, my fingers digging into the soft leather as I struggled to stop the orgasm, to calm down. My breathing came in ragged gasps as I lay there, Picturing him seeing me this way, oiled and sweaty and desperate with frantic, unreasoning arousal, almost sent me over the edge, and I dug my fingers harder into the sofa as the vibrator buzzed demonically, urging me on. I wanted to come so badly that for a moment, just for a moment, I considered giving in, and accepting whatever punishment I might receive for an unauthorized orgasm; then, slowly, I battled the feeling down, and finally felt it slip away from me.

Good. Good girl. Are you my slut?

I nodded wordlessly, panting.

Say it!

"I'm your slut! I'm your obedient little fuck toy!" The words came surprisingly easily, much more easily than they normally do. He loves making me talk dirty, loves hearing me call myself all kinds of filthy names; and it excites me too, even though it's usually very difficult for me to do.

Yes, you are. Keep your legs apart. Take a dildo out of the toy bag. Put it down on the couch next to the speculum.

I reached into the toy bag and withdrew a large black dildo, deeply textured and veined, with a wide head. I set it on the couch next to the gynecological tool, my body still screaming its need.

I want to see how wet you are. Pick up the speculum. Push it deep inside you. Spread that dripping cunt wide open.

I felt myself turn red, barely choking back the "No!" even as my hands found the cold metal instrument. I felt torn, struggling to stop myself from protesting as I watched my hands turn the speculum over and, as if in a dream, watched them shove it deep into my throbbing pussy. I heard myself scream as the cold, hard metal violated me, felt myself gasp and moan as my hands worked the lever, stretching me cruelly open, but I somehow felt detached from it too, as though the shock and discomfort were coming through a dream. The vibrator still in my ass made the metal speculum vibrate, sending ripples and shockwaves through my body. I wondered if the man watching me had ever seen a woman so exposed, had ever looked so deeply and intimately into her sex.

Look at you! You have creamy white juices just dripping out of you. I've been recording this evening's activities on my hard drive; I can hardly wait to watch it with you.

Instantly, the shame rose in me again, at the thought of watching myself so aroused by my responses to the unknown observer. I shrunk away from the camera, partly covering my breasts with my hands, my legs still spread.

Don't cover yourself!

We're not even close to being finished yet.

You still have more of a show to put on. Pick up the dildo.

I did as I was bidden, grabbing the center of the thick silicone dildo with both hands.

That's better.

Bring it up to your lips. Kiss the head.

Leave your legs spread. You're going to show him what a skilled oral slut you are, too. He's seen what you can do with your cunt and your ass. I want him to see what you can do with your mouth.

I started to speak, even as my hands rose automatically, bringing the thick head of the dildo to my mouth; what came out was a surprised and muffled squeak. An image of the watcher masturbating as he fantasized about bringing his cock to my mouth flashed through my mind, and I felt my body respond, my pussy twitching against the hard metal probes of the vibrating speculum. I felt an instant's confusion, believing for a brief millisecond that it was the head of his cock, and not a fake silicone penis, pressing against my lips.

Kiss it. Run your tongue around it. Make him want you.

I closed my eyes and parted my lips, bringing the head of the dildo partway into my mouth as I kissed it sensuously. My tongue rolled over the head of the dildo, slowly, as I pictured myself bringing a warm, soft penis into my mouth.

Without warning or conscious thought, my hands twitched upward, pushing the dildo deeply into my mouth. A surprised moan, muffled by the dildo, escaped me. My eyes flew open, halfway expecting to see someone else there in the room, pushing the dildo into my mouth, but I was alone.

Greedy girl! Look at that hungry mouth. You want it pretty bad, don't you? Suck that dildo. Show him how you like to suck cock.

I slid the dildo out of my mouth, very slowly, swirling my tongue around the head of the dildo as it slipped out from between my lips. Leaning back on the couch, I slid it into my mouth again, still very slowly. My hand caressed the dildo, sliding sensuously up and down along the shaft as I drew the dildo deep into my mouth. My eyes closed again as I teased the dildo. Moving my mouth in long, slow strokes up and down.

I pictured the man standing in front of me, imagined myself on my knees, taking his cock into my mouth, running my tongue along the underside of his erect penis. I drew the dildo out of my mouth again, caressing the head with my tongue as I imagined myself teasing him, driving him insane with lust.

I felt my hips begin to move, thrusting slowly up and down, pressing the vibrator deeper and feeling the metal instrument stretching me open vibrate in turn. I moaned around the dildo, imagining myself taking his cock all the way into my mouth, feeling it at the back of my throat as I pressed the dildo deeper. I wanted to make him frantic; I wanted to make him as desperate and needy as I was, teasing him, bringing him to the edge, denying him release, over and over again until he grabbed my hair and thrust his cock harshly into my mouth. I wanted him to explode, coming deep in my mouth, gushing over and over again until it spilled from my lips and dripped down to my breasts. I wanted him to call me names, say dirty things to me as his come filled my mouth. I wanted...

I became aware that an orgasm was building rapidly, that I was moaning nonstop as I rammed the dildo into my mouth again and again, my hips bucking against the couch. I pulled the dildo from my mouth and screamed, grabbing my breasts tightly with my hands, my fingers digging in hard, twisting them, hoping the pain would help me focus on not coming. My eyes squeezed shut and the dildo fell neglected to the couch as I struggled against the orgasm, feeling my pussy beginning to contract painfully around the speculum forcing it open.

Finally, the feeling peaked and ebbed, leaving me shaking and gasping, so close to orgasm that in that instant I felt I would give anything, absolutely anything, just to be allowed to com. My eyes snapped open, and I looked blearily at the computer screen, barely able to focus.

Stop.

Take the speculum and the vibrator out.

I reached down and pulled the instrument out of my pussy, not bothering to close it first; I shrieked as the metal paddles slipped out. I pulled the vibrator out in one smooth motion, gasping again, and turned it off. I collapsed against the back of the sofa, panting hard, feeling achingly empty.

Now listen to me very closely. I am about to give you some instructions. I expect you to obey these instructions to the letter. Do you understand?

I nodded weakly, unable to speak.

Good. First, I want you to shut down the server. Stop the video feeds, and set the camera in the living room and the camera on your laptop to record to disk instead.

In exactly three and one-half minutes, there will be a knock at the door. You will cross over to the door and open it wide. Do not get dressed. Do not attempt to cover or hide yourself in any way.

A man will be there. Let him in. You will do whatever he tells you. You will let him do whatever he pleases to you. The cameras will record the entire thing. I will not be watching. You and he will be alone.

"What??!!" I sat bolt upright. Fear, shame, and humiliation swept over me in a wave, and I felt my nipples harden again.

When I come home, I will watch the recording you have made. I will expect to see you give your body to him completely.

After he is finished with you and he has left, turn the video feeds back on and let me see you. I will be waiting.

The chat program flashed a message to tell me he had signed off. I sat on the couch trembling, fear and lust and need battling within me. Slowly, I reached out to the computer and did as I had been instructed, shutting down the video feeds and setting the cameras to record to disk. Then, shaking, I waited.

12