An Evening with the Webcam Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that, the orgasm that had been denied all night could not be denied any more. I threw my head back and screamed as the pleasure wracked my body, stunning in its ferocity. It went on and on and on, possessing me like a living thing, and I heard myself screaming. "I'm a slut!" I screamed, "I'm a filthy, comesoaked whore!" My pussy spasmed tightly around my fingers, contracting so powerfully it was almost painful. "Oh God ohgodohgodohgod!"

Finally, the orgasm subsided, and I felt myself collapsing back onto the couch. I felt myself beginning to drift, one hand still resting on my breast, my fingers still inside my dripping pussy. A pool of warm liquid seeped down my ass, the only clear sensation in a world of hazy gray. Time seemed to slip away, and I drifted silently in the void...

...and then I heard an electronic beep and saw a flash of light through my closed eyes. They flew open in surprise, and I saw Jason standing at the foot of the couch with a small digital camera in his hands. "Hold still, I want to get a few more!" he said, and fired the camera shutter again.

A white-hot, burning shame overwhelmed me. I snatched my fingers out of myself and felt very vulnerable as I wrapped my arms tightly around my body, trying to hide my nakedness from him. "No!" I said, my voice sounding thin. "You're done with me! Just...just..."

"Go away? I don't think so. After watching what you just did, I'm not done with you." He set the camera down next to my computer and walked toward me, and I saw that he was aroused again, his thick cock fully erect. "Turn over," he said. "Get on your hands and knees. I'm going to fuck you now."

"No!" I said wildly. "I can't-I don't want-"

"I don't care," he said. He glanced over at the coffee table, nodding toward my laptop. "You said the cameras are recording, right? So you're making a movie of everything I do to you? Is Rob going to watch it?"

I nodded weakly. "Well, then," he said, "it's my understanding-correct me if I'm wrong here-that you have a relationship where you have to do anything Rob tells you to. Is that right?"

I nodded again, silent.

"And Rob told you this evening to do whatever I say, right? I say turn over and get on your hands and knees. I'm going to take you from behind."

I complied, defeated. My body felt heavy as I rolled over onto my side and knelt on hands and knees on the couch, feeling exposed and vulnerable. Without another word, he knelt on the couch behind me. I felt his hands grip my waist tightly; then, sudden fire within me as he thrust his cock deeply into me with no warning.

I screamed and lunged forward, trying to escape him. He pulled me back, hard, burying his cock in me again, and took me that way, letting me move forward away from him, then pulling me back. I heard him moaning and felt his erection stiffen as he fucked me with brutal intensity, and knew he was about to come inside me...

...when suddenly his hands were off my waist, and he didn't pull me back, and I lunged away from him, his cock withdrawing from me completely. He reached out and grabbed my hair tightly, pulling my head backward and keeping me from leaving the couch. "I'm not going to come in you," he hissed. "Watching you earlier this evening gave me a better idea for that, too." He reached between his legs, taking his erection in his hand, and pressed the head of his cock between the cheeks of my ass. My heart raced as I knew precisely what he intended to do, that no part of my body was off-limits from his hungers. "Are you ready?" he asked.

Without waiting for an answer, he pulled my hair savagely as his cock pressed into my slippery ass. I screamed, in horror and shame and ecstasy, as his cock invaded me; instantly, my body was on fire, responding to him on its own.

He took me hard, without mercy, his cock violating me ruthlessly. Then, something unexpected happened. Without warning, without the tingling buildup that normally tells me what's happening, I came-a brutal, savage orgasm, an explosion of overwhelming intensity within me; I screamed and pushed myself backward onto him, driving him deeper. I could feel him come, his cock twitching and waves of warmth spurting into me, but it felt distant, unreal, like something from a dim and ancient memory.

Then we were done, and he withdrew from me wordlessly. I collapsed onto my side on the couch, panting, my eyes closed; somewhere far away, I heard him gathering up his clothes, heard him dressing, heard the door open and close. I remained motionless on the couch, feeling the warm come beginning to leak from my ass, unable to move.

Finally, after many long minutes, life returned and I stirred and rolled over. I opened my eyes, and stared into the unfeeling gaze of the camera on my laptop. I sat bolt upright, remembering there was more I had to do.

I turned the screen toward me and logged on to the server in the closet, restarting the video feeds. I didn't have to wait very long; within moments, the chat client told me Robert had logged back on.

I take it he is finished with you. You are quite a mess. Is that come on your face?

I touched my cheek involuntarily, my face turning red. "Yes..."

Did you suck him off?

"No," I replied, "he..he wouldn't let me. He came all over me instead."

How do you feel?

"Dirty!" The word was an explosion of humiliation.

You should. Did he fuck you?

I nodded soundlessly.

I want you to really understand how dirty you are. I want you to feel it all night long tonight. I want you to be reminded of it the instant you wake up tomorrow morning. I want it to be with you all night.

My face flushed again, and a part of me wanted to crawl away. The words that excite me when I'm aroused feel very different after I come, and he knows it; he loves tormenting me ruthlessly with it.

He could read me from my reaction, I was sure. He could tell I'd had an orgasm,; he knew that the things that had been done to me had gotten me off.

You are not going to shower tonight before you go to bed. You are going to go to bed exactly as you are right now. When you wake up tomorrow morning, you will be able to feel the dried come on your face and body, and you'll know what a filthy comeslut you were this evening.

"But I-"

I'm not finished.

When you go to bed, you will also bring the toy bag with you. Every orifice on your body where you took his cock, you will sleep with something penetrating you. You will feel them inside you and think about his cock in you. When you wake up, you will be reminded of how you had another man's penis in you.

"No! I can't!"

Why not? Where did he penetrate you?

"Everywhere!" I wailed.

Everywhere? Where did he put his cock? Tell me.

"Everywhere! In my mouth, m-my pussy..."

You mean your cunt.

I nodded.

Say it.

"In my c-cunt," I said, tripping over the word. My ears and face burned.

Where else?

"In my ass."

Well, then. Here's what you will do.

Go into the bedroom. Take out the penis gag, a dildo, and an ass plug. You will put these things inside yourself, in the order in which you took his cock. I will watch. You will sleep that way. You may not remove them until tomorrow morning when you get up.

You may not orgasm. Not even in your sleep. If you do, you will send me an sms message on my cell phone tomorrow morning, and I will decide how to respond. Do you understand?

I nodded silently, eyes downcast.

Good. Bring your computer into the bedroom with you as well. Check your email when you wake up, before you do anything else. I may have further instructions waiting for you tomorrow morning.

Silently, I gathered up the toys and the robe, placing them in the toy bag. I carried it and my computer into the bedroom, setting htem down on the nightstand. I wanted nothing more than to shower, to scrub the filth off my body, and curl up in a warm bed between clean sheets, but he would not let it happen. Instead, I had to wallow in the filth, celebrate it, remind myself of it...

...and yet, this was the choice I'd made. This is what I'd wanted. I had introduced him to the idea of this kind of relationship, years ago, when I'd told him how I wanted to give myself to him, how I wanted to be owned by him...

I reached into the toybag, taking out the penis-shaped gag, the short rubber dildo with a strap that he sometimes makes me wear strapped inside me when we go out in public, a smallish butt plug with a widely flared bulb. I set each down on the bed, I felt tears well unexpectedly in my eyes as I thought about what I was about to do, thought about the way I had given myself to Jason.

I picked up the penis-shaped gag first, placing it in my mouth and strapping it behind my head. The dildo was next; I lifted one foot onto the bed and reached between my legs, sliding it into my still-dripping pussy. Then I picked up the silicone plug, turning it over in my hands before reaching down between my legs.

I felt something warm-come, perhaps, mixed with oil and lubricating jelly-squishing out around the plug as I pressed it in. I moaned around the gag in my mouth as the wide plug slid inside me and my ass closed tightly around it. I buckled the strap from the dildo around my waist, so that it held both toys firmly in place.

I glanced over at the computer.

Sweet dreams.

I felt suddenly peaceful, warm and safe under his watchful eyes as I slid into bed and pulled the covers over me.

I was asleep almost immediately, despite the objects pressing into me. I felt myself sliding into a dream, hazy and indistinct; I was in my office, faceless men crowding around me,. I felt straps on my arms and legs, holding me bent over my desk; felt unseen hands pull my clothing away from me, felt demanding cocks pushing insistently into me, felt myself coming over and over, as through far away, each orgasm a flash of heat lightning on the horizon. And then, nothing, as I slipped into a place far away from dreams.

12