An Evening with the Webcam Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The butter squished inside me, yielding to my powerful contractions as I came, creaminess mixed with my juices dripping from between my legs. I held still, shuddering, staring at my reflection staring hungrily back at me. Aftershocks gripped my body for many long minutes, ripples of pleasure radiating through my body; I whimpered aloud, lost in the feeling.

The orgasm subsided slowly, leaving embarrassment in its wake. I withdrew what was left of the butter, sheepishly, suddenly conscious of my unseen audience. The force of my contractions and the heat of my body had distorted it into a roughly conical shape,; it was thickly coated with my own juices, and I was suddenly, jarringly aware of the melted butter leaking from me.

My goodness. That was hot. You came hard.

I nodded without a word. There was nothing to say; it was undeniably true.

Keep that butter. We'll use it later. Now that you have come, you're ready for the next part of the evening. Take the clothespins off your nipples.

I carefully set the remains of the butter on the wrapper, and raised my hands to my breasts. There I hesitated, knowing what would happen when the clamps were released.

Both at once. Do it.

I closed my eyes, fingers poised on the clothespins, took a deep breath, and squeezed the handles together, opening the jaws. Pain lashed through my nipples as the scraps of cloth fell away and blood surged through them, and I cried out, unable to strangle the sound.

Mmm, yes. I love seeing you in pain. We still have more to do.

I looked at the laptop screen, panting, my hands cupped over my breasts, protecting my sensitive nipples.

Get a condom. Put it over the cucumber. Looks like you got a big one. It should stretch you nicely.

I opened the box of condoms with shaking hands and unwrapped one. My mind flashed back to my trip to the grocery store, and I flushed again, embarrassed at the thought that the middle-aged cashier could probably guess what use I had intended for my purchases this evening.

I struggled to pull the condom over the end of the vegetable, made clumsy by my shame. It barely fit, and I though, ludicrously, of the old videos they'd shown in my high school sex education class, women in prim dresses unrolling a condom over a banana, this is how you apply the condom to the male of the species...

Good. Get the ky. Lube it up good.

I did what I was told, and poured a generous dollop of the clear jelly onto the end of the cucumber. I spread the thick slippery goo over it, my mind returning to the feeling of the stuff squishing between my fingers as I covered my body in it.

Yes, that's right. Get it all slippery. Put it between your legs. You were disobedient this morning. Now you have to stuff your cunt.

A few simple words, glowing on a computer screen, yet they sent shivers up my spine. I looked down, shamefaced, unable to face the camera or the image in the mirror, and brought the cucumber between my legs.

Immediately, as I began to penetrate myself, I realized I'd miscalculated. I had deliberately chosen a cucumber that would be challenging for me to take, but I hadn't considered the soreness of a night spent with a dildo inside me and the vigorous fucking I'd given myself at the office. I felt the blunt end of the vegetable begin to spread me open, harder and less yielding than the butter, and hissed through clenched teeth at the soreness.

Push it in there. Take it.

"Ngarrrr..." A srangled sound, wrenched from me as I pushed harder. My body stubbornly resisted, dull pain registered as a complaint.

You chose that cucumber. Now take it! Do it!

I gripped the cucumber with both hands and rocked my hips against it. A moment's struggle, and then I spread wide, and the vegetable invaded me. I screamed and convulsed. "Oh oh oh FUCK!!!!!"

Deeper. As far as it will go.

I pushed harder, and slid it in until it bottomed out inside me. "Gaaaahhh!" The cucumber was too big, too deep, hurting me...

Close your legs around it. Hold it there.

I panted, breath ragged, as I closed my legs around the merciless object violating me. "Oh God..."

Does it hurt?

"Yes! Yes, it hurts..."

Perhaps something to distract you. Take your mind off it. Grab your breasts and twist your nipples.

"No! They...it..."

Now!

I whimpered as I slid my hands up my body and over my breasts. My nipples ached at the touch of my fingers. I rolled them between my fingers, gathering my courage, then squeezed hard, ruthless. "Gaaaaaaaaaah! Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck!" My breath came in short, sharp gasps. I dug my fingers in harder, and cried out in pain. Between my legs, the walls of my pussy twitched and clamped around the cucumber.

Oh yes. God, that is so hot. You have no idea. I love hurting you.

This is what happens when you are disobedient. You see?

I whimpered. "Yes..."

You are so lovely when you're in pain. I wonder if Jason thinks so too. Now, are you going to come again without permission?

I shook my head and choked out a strangled "no."

Are you going to come when I tell you to?

I nodded vigorously and tightened my grip on my screaming nipples. "Yes..."

Prove it. I want to see you come right now.

I moaned and released my right nipple, then raked my fingernails over my breast, wanting the pain, savoring it, embracing it. I opened my legs and gripped the cucumber tightly. A deep breath, and I began fucking myself, hard, merciless, screaming at every thrust, legs splayed wide, a sheen of sweat covering my body.

The orgasm was fast in its buildup and wrenching in its intensity. I spasmed and clamped down hard on the cucumber, purest agony, a sharp edge to the ecstasy. I heard my screams as though from a long distance away...

...and just like that, it was over.

I pulled the invading cucumber from me with a slurping noise and lay back on the couch twitching. The force of my contractions had mashed the end of the cucumber into pulp inside the condom.

"Oh fuck, oh my God, that was so...phew!" I folded my arms over my bruised breasts. "Did you like that as much as I did?"

Oh, yes. Oh, yes. I bet he did too. We are done with you for now. Put the butter away and go to bed. You'll need your strength for when I get home.

I smiled. "I wish you were coming home tomorrow."

So do I. Believe me. I have to finish on the client's site tomorrow and then pack, so I won't have time to look in on you. I will be home very early in the morning Wednesday morning. I'm sure you'll be able to keep yourself entertained.

When you go to bed tonight, leave the cuffs on your wrists and ankles. Clip them together with the small carabiners. I want your wrists and ankles bound together while you sleep tonight. Blindfold yourself, too.

"Mmmmm," I purred. "Okay."

Oh, one more thing.

"What's that?"

Leave the door unlocked tonight.

My heart did flip-flops. "What? Why?"

After a sexy show like that, I'm sure Jason is plenty horny. He might want to come in during the night and make use of you. That's why I want your wrists and ankles bound together...so that if he wakes you up by rolling you over and taking you from behind, you won't go anywhere.

"But I..."

It was already too late. The chat window told me he had logged off. If he was still watching the feed from the cameras, it was clear he had no intention of responding.

I carefully wrapped the butter that had been inside me in its wax paper wrapper and carried it and the box into the kitchen. Once they'd safely been put away, I brought the laptop into the bedroom. I dug through the box of hardware Robert keeps on hand for those times when he finds it necessary or amusing to restrain me, and took out two small oval carabiners, each resembling a chain link with a spring-loaded lever that could open and close it.

I sat on the edge of the bed and brought my feet up, then clipped the cuffs around my ankles together. I did the same for the cuffs on my wrists, awkwardly, then took a long black scarf from the nightstand and covered my eyes.

The cuffs binding my wrists made an interesting challenge of tying the sash behind my head. My heart thudded and my hands shook; I wondered if he would show up, what he would do to me if he did. My body was sore, throbbing; if he chose to take me, I would feel it...

I raised my bound wrists toward the camera overlooking the bed. "Goodnight, Robert," I whispered, not even knowing if he was still watching, "see you soon. Goodnight Jason...perhaps feel you sooner..." I fumbled blindly for the switch on the lamp and flipped it off, then curled beneath the sheets and waited for sleep to come.