An Evening with the Webcam Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And did I not also tell you that when I came home, I would watch the video, and expect to see you giving yourself to him completely?"

I shuddered. "Yes. Yes you did."

"Good. So we agree on what your instructions were. Now, what did Jason just tell you to do?"

I whimpered. "He told me to get on my hands and knees so he could fuck me from behind."

"And what did you say?"

"I... I said no."

"That's what I thought." He looked at me thoughtfully for a long minute. I said nothing, and felt a slow crawling heat rise over me and color my face.

He reached up slowly and peeled off his shirt, his eyes not leaving mine. Then he unbuckled his belt and pulled it off slowly, and turned it over in his hands. "I just bought this while I was in Los Angeles," he said. "This and a few other things. Take a look. What do you think of it?"

I looked at the belt. It was wide and heavy, made of thick, strong leather, with a large , gaudy oval buckle and a diamond-shaped pattern tooled along its length. It looked like the sort of thing one might wear, along with a pair of cheap cowboy boots, for a night out at a seedy country bar. "It doesn't really suit you," I said honestly.

"No, I didn't think so either. That's not why I bought it, though." He turned it over in his hands again, then doubled it over. "I don't really plan to wear it that much. Bend over."

Without waiting for me to comply, he put his hand on the back of my neck and pushed me down forcefully over his knee. I yelped in surprise. "Hush," he said. "Stay there."

His hand slid down my back slowly, over the curve of my butt, and his fingers probed between my thighs. He spread my thighs apart slightly and pushed his hand between them, and probed deeper, until the tip of his finger was resting lightly against my clit. "You were a bad girl."

I didn't have time to respond. In one smooth, fluid motion, he raised the belt and brought it down with a resounding crack on my ass.

It sounded worse than it felt. A quick, hot sting exploded through me, followed almost instantly by an intense, warm rush of euphoria. I screamed and laughed at the same time. "Ow!"

He gave me no opportunity to recover, but raised the belt and brought it down again immediately with another loud crack. His fingers penetrated me smoothly. I squirmed and laughed and rose my hips and pushed myself back, and humped his fingers shamelessly as stroke after stroke after stroke landed on my ass. Each smack sent an electric shock of pleasure through my clenching pussy. "Oh, oh God, oh God, oh God, I'm going to-"

"No, you aren't." The rain of blows stopped and he pulled his fingers from me. "You are most certainly not. This is a punishment, not a reward. Now, get on your hands and knees on the floor and face the television."

I giggled and laughed uncontrollably and did what I was told. Robert took off his shoes and socks, then rose behind me and stripped off his pants. He hit a key on the computer, and the movie on the television started again.

My image on the screen knelt on the couch, mimicking the position I was in on the floor. I felt rather than saw Robert kneel behind me. I stared hungrily at the screen. "Yes!" I said out loud as on screen Jason entered me and I screamed. "Take it!" I felt Robert's cock at the entrance to my pussy, and I pushed myself back hard against it, impaling myself. I rode him hard, driving myself onto him again and again as I watched the obscene show on the television.

My heart pounded when Jason pulled out of the image of me. "Oh, God, yes," I said. "Take it in the ass, you dirty slut! Take it hard!" I stared at the screen and moaned , watching myself scream as Jason sodomized me. "That's right! Take it!"

Robert's cock thickened and hardened in me, and I rammed myself onto it fiercely." Oh, yes, you like that, don't you?" I told my virtual self. "You like it when he comes up your ass. You like it so much you're going to stuff a plug up there when you go to sleep. Now come!"

My television self cried out and shook in the throes of orgasm. Robert cried out and pulled me back hard onto his cock and exploded inside me. I felt the wet slap of his ejaculation and came with him, and with myself, screaming and laughing and twisting and shuddering in rapture.

When it was over, I slid forward and collapsed on the floor. Robert's cock slipped out of me, and I lay there, spent, moaning softly. Every part of my body ached, breasts and ass and pussy and legs, and my body was drenched in sweat from head to foot. Robert's come, mingled with my own juices, dribbled down my inner thigh. "Oh my God, that was wonderful," I sighed. "I'm going to be sore tomorrow..."

Robert stroked my hair gently. "I love you," he said. "And yes, I rather think you are. Now, let's go to bed. You're going to need your rest over the next two days. I've arranged something very special for you this weekend, and you'll need all of your strength."

I didn't resist as he led me into the bedroom and tucked me into bed. The last thing I remembered was the warmth of his body as he took me in his arms, then all was darkness and quiet.