An Evening with the Webcam Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I rolled over on my side, carefully so as not to wake Robert, and reached beneath the bed. The cuffs made me clumsy as I dragged out the toy box and selected from within it a large, thick dildo.There,I thought,this should do the trick...

I rolled over onto my stomach, hands pinned beneath me between my legs, and buried my face in the pillow. I gripped the dildo by the base with both hands, took a deep breath, angled my hips slightly upward, and in one hard motion shoved it deep. He pillow muffled my cry, and without giving myself time to adjust, began taking myself violently, simultaneously giving myself what I needed and punishing myself for needing it so badly.

I squirmed and twisted and screamed into the pillow, and with every thrust I imagined Robert pushing me down harder into the bed and hammering into me. Soon I felt myself contracting around the head of the large dildo, the tightening promising pain and sweet release at once...

I pulled the dildo out completely and collapsed, a single thrust away from a hard, long orgasm. My heart thudded as I trembled and twitched uncontrollably. I whimpered and moaned in frustration, and slowly forced myself to stillness. Beside me, Robert breathed evenly, oblivious.

I lay there for a long time, unable to sleep, longing for the feel of Robert within me. He had control of me, and was doing this to a purpose; tomorrow, when I woke, my need would be greater still, and he would use it against me, I was sure. I had no idea what he had planned for me, but whatever it was, I knew that I would accept it willingly; this fever pitch of arousal had a way of turning everything, no matter how dirty or shameful, deliciously erotic.

I rolled over and gripped my pillow tightly. Images and fantasies of Robert forcing me to perform sexually flitted through my head like disconnected fragments of a movie, and eventually, sleep came.