An Evening with the Webcam Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Show us what you did next.

Without a word, I slid the dildo from myself. I turned it around and carefully penetrated myself with the other end. I whimpered softly, steadily, as I bent over and took the end of the dildo that had just been buried within me, thickly smeared with juices, into my mouth. I fucked myself that way, in front of the camera, thrusting the dildo in long strokes in and out of mouth and cunt.

He let me take myself that way for a long time. I whimpered around the thing in my mouth, while the dull ache in my ass slowly grew sharper, more insistent. Then I felt myself twitch deep inside, and the sounds changed to moans. Stirring on the edge of awareness, an orgasm began to build.

Do you want to come?

"Mmm hmm."

Stop.
Do not come.

I took the dildo out of my mouth. "Please!"

No.
Take it out.
Tell them what you did next.

I mewled as I slipped the dildo free and dropped it. "I-" I felt flush, touched my breasts uncomfortably. "I took a marker and wrote things on myself."

What things did you write?

"Cocksucker. Come slut." I brushed my hand against my belly. "I swallow."

Do you want everyone to see you come?

I nodded mutely, too ashamed to speak.

Why?

"So..." The words came out with difficulty. "So that they can see what a whore I am. So everyone will know how being humiliated and degraded gets me off."

Will it hurt if you come with the plug up your ass?

"Yes. It hurts now."

Will that make you scream?

"Yes."

We can't have that. You'll wake the neighbors. Pick up your gag and show it to them.

I lifted the penis-shaped gag from the table, held it up.

Do you like wearing that?

"Sometimes."

Why?

"Because it feels like having a little cock in my mouth."

Stuff it in your cunt.

I did as I was told, penetrating myself with the stubby bit of the gag.

Is that the only gag you like wearing?

"No. Sometimes I like wearing the ring gag. I don't see it out here."

Why do you like wearing it?

"Because it keeps me from talking but it also holds my mouth open so that you can still fuck it."

Are you ready to come?

"Yes." My hand crept unbidden to my breast. "Please!"

Gag yourself.
This will hurt.

My hands shook so badly that I could barely strap the dripping gag in place. I began whimpering again, fear and longing and need in equal measure.

Clamp your nipples.

I picked up the silvery clamps, connected by chain, and placed each one directly over my nipples. White-hot flashes of pain radiated out from those aching points.

Now, use the spiky dildo.
Make yourself come.

My eyes widened. I twisted, found the toy, picked it up-a long, thick latex dildo, perfectly smooth, with four rows of short, blunt rubber spikes down its length. Robert sometimes used it as a punishment dildo; when I come with it inside me, I contract around those spikes, and it makes my orgasm hurt.

I held the dildo with both hands, braced myself, and shoved it in. I was long past the point of trying to be gentle; I wanted it to hurt, craved the feeling as much as I craved the humiliation, spurred on by that defiant streak of pride. I threw back my head and took myself hard. My nipples swelled against the clamps. My sphincter tightened painfully around the hard stone plug.

It didn't take long.

When the orgasm hit, I clenched hard around the spikes and screamed. I rammed myself harder and thrashed against the straps holding my legs apart. Pain lashed through my body, and I embraced it, exulted in it. Wave after wave after wave of ecstasy tore through me, each one riding on the pain, reinforcing it, and I moaned and howled around the gag at every thrust.

Then, incredibly, a sudden sense of release and wetness exploded around my hands. I clenched hard and warm liquid gushed out of me-something I had never felt before. The gag muffled the shriek of pleasure. Darkness devoured the world.

I came back quickly, drenched in sweat and my own explosion of juices. My nipples and anus were screaming in pain, shrill and steady. I released the dildo, leaving it half planted inside me, and looked blearily at the screen.

I have never seen you come so hard.
That was amazing.
You have made a believer out of everyone. It's unanimous. They all agree you will do whatever dirty, kinky thing you're told.
One last thing for you to do right now.
There is still one part of the evening left to go.
Stay exactly as you are now.
Blindfold yourself.
Wait.
I will be there soon.

I could not even murmur a reply. I picked up the blindfold and slipped it over my eyes. Every breath, every move, every beat of my heart brought little firecrackers of pain. There, in the darkness, I waited.