An Evening with Zorro's Pleasure Pt. 01-03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elena erotic pleasurable womanliness was going throughout her body. Zorro penetrated her pussy deeper, feeling her pussy lips craze his wet mouth opening. Generate in her whole body making as her nipples got pointy as she caressed them with her hands. Feeling from Zorro as he reached up and squeezed each firm breast and nipples. He could feel her breath deeper, as she got sexual aroused. Feeling each one, as he lick her pussy lips, letting tongue penetrate her deeply as he slip upward caressing her clit. He could feel her reach up holding his hands closer to her firm breasts as it send sensation throughout her body. He could feel her hands slide down, holding his head closer to her lips as he reached behind her squeezing her ass cheeks. Elena legs wrapped around his head, feeling her warm pleasure as he pushed himself deeper in her wet pussy tunnel.

Sliding Zorro's firm cock-head gliding against Elena wet pussy opening, feeling her moistness vagina pussy opening, as it slid in deeper in her, pressing her inner wet vagina walls, as they felt the incredible feeling of them merging into each other. The incredible feeling as they both felt his cock go in deeper in her, and she felt her inner vagina wall tight up around his cock. Zorro could feel her pussy walls tighten up as he penetrated her. They where both gripping each other, tearing into each other fleshy skin, as they both screamed out moaning in pleasure.

Penetrating her pussy, Zorro ease his finger as it slipped in her rosebud anal opening. His finger was moist from his mouth as started to slide back an forth as he kept penetrated her pussy and lick her firm clit. His face and lips where wet from her gradually un-loading small amount of cum juice. Zorro could feel her getting even more exciting as she moaned out loud, "Keep doing that. It feel so good. Keep pocking my ass opening. Yes! Yes! Oh yeah keep penetrating my opening. It feel so good."

Zorro kept going deeper in her pussy lips, felt his other hand go in a little deeper in anal rosebud as moaned out.. Her rosebud kept tighten around his finger, and let loose as she kept rocking back forth on his finger. He could feel her building up as she started to cums several times, with penetrating of wet anal rosebud.

She gripped his face tightly saying, "I'm going to cum. Keep doing that in both ends. Yes! Yes!... Don't stop." Screaming out loudly she cam all over his face, feeling tongue going in deeper in her pussy, lapping at the squirt of cumming coming out of her. There was no stopping her from cumming so many times, breathing patenting out of her she collapse on his face as she slid off him. "That was so good. Do me again like that. I couldn't stop cumming."

Zorro let intense feeling gradually come as he ran his arm around her saying, "I glad you liked it too. It is a different way to make love to someone you LOVE."

"Thank you for making LOVE even more intense. I LOVE you too." Elena said let arm reach to caress Zorro chest as she fell a sleep.

Part 3

They had been a sleep for several hours; Zorro waking up first he order dinner, looking at Elena as she finally woke up, he reached out caressing her face and lips with his finger kissing her he asked, "Are you feeling better after a long sleep?"

Elena looked over at him after kissing his fingers, smiling she answered, "Yes I feel a lot better after what we did with each other. I still feel really wet between my legs. It looks like we have received some food. I am really hungry."

Zorro brought a table to the bed so they could talk while the ate, sharing intimate moments between them as kissed each other several times before saying, "You are going to leave tomorrow, early. I had sent a note to your father to meet us in the afternoon, but he will see at home before he leaves. I don't want to be caught."

She look down saying sadly, "I know I'm leaving tomorrow. I want to spend the rest of the evening you. I know I wont see you again for a long time."

"I know." , as he reach out to kiss her passionately on her lips as if he was really sorry for her to leave, with Zorro saying more, "When were finish dinner I would like to us both to take a bath together." Kissing her again on war lips, brushing his tongue across them.

"We can do that. I want to take off your face-mask as we bath?"

"NO! Zorro replied as he said more, "It will pitch black, and no way of see my face. Some day I will reveal it to you. Don't get like little girl. I know you want to see me, but not now. OK!!

Come on lets go in."

As they both got in the bath Elena asked, "I want to know what you did behind me. All I could do is feel how good it felt. Show me!"

"Ok. Turn around, and I will show you what I did to you."

Elena turn around grabbing him before turning around, pulling him even closer as she kissed him passionately on his lips, as he turned around facing away from him. She could feel him caressed her back as he went down toward ass cheeks. Sliding in her anal rosebud opening one finger, Zorro felt her sliding down his finger as he put more of his cock-head gliding against Elena wet pussy opening. He could feel it massaging her clit with his now wet cock-head. Feeling her moist vagina pussy opening, as it slid in deeper against her pussy opening, pressing her harder on the out side of his cock as he held her tightly. Pressing his two finger anal rosebud, with now sliding in out of her rosebud as Zorro yelled out, "Oh Fuck that feel so hot as we both play on the out side of your pussy. With me fingering your anal rosebud."

Elena leaned back to kiss him, making her more erotic saying, "Yes! Now I know what you did in me. I want you to fuck in my wet cunt. I want to feel your cock enter me, going as deep as you can and fuck the hell out my cunt Zorro."

Letting his finger slide out of her anal rosebud, Zorro moved his cock back, slamming in deeply in her pussy, "Oh YES! You feel so good raped around my cock, squeeze it baby. I want to feel all of you."

Elena was pressing her inner wet vagina walls rapped around his cock, as she felt incredible feeling of them merging together. Elena was feeling the incredible cock go in deeper in her wett vagina, felt her inner vagina wall tight up around his cock, moaning out, "Oh god. You feel incredible. Kiss me. I want to feel us merge together. Fuck my cunt honey."

Zorro felt her pussy walls tighten up around his cock, penetrated her deeply inside vagina as he moaned our, "Yes! I want you, feel rapped around my cock, but I am going to kiss you, feel your lip against mine." Kissing her lips, and her kissing him as there tongue entwined in other mouth, feeling the erotic passion pass between each of them as each arms caressed each other too. They where both gripping each other, tearing into each other fleshy skin, as they both screamed out, moaning in pleasure.

Neither stopped making love with each going, almost cumming, stopping a moment as they increase the pleasure of each cumming tighter. Zorro didn't stop, he slid his cock in as far as it could go, feeling more of her pussy juice caressed his cock.

Elena was lost in erotic passion, not knowing how deep one can feel with him making love to her, and her making love to Zorro as she moan out, "Oh baby I'm cumming, and can't stop. Penetrated me deep to feel your cock caressed my inner vagina. Yes! Yes!... Breathing hard as she kept cumming on his cock.

Zorro gripped her tightly, putting cock deep in her as he started flow several time in her vagina walls, caressing her inner walls, kept cumming more in her as he said, "Oh baby. I'm cumming, and you with me. Yes! Keep going. I want to feel all of you. Yes! Yes!!... as Zorro kept cumming in coppiced amount in her wet vagina.

Holding each other, gripping in to skin on each other back as they could let each other separate. Zorro heard her moan out deeper, not saying a thing, and him moan out deeper in her ear. Slow the slipped apart from each other, panting trying to breath again, each tried to say something as laid next to each other. Feeling the warm water caressing their bodies, holding each as Elena said as got some air, "That was beautiful. I will never forget it for as long as live."

"Yes it was a deep, personal thing that took place between us. I too will remember as long as I live, and will remember it when you leave tomorrow."

Holding Zorro tightly against her body she said smiling, "Yes, I know. Just be close to me for the rest of the night?"

"I will close to you as I'm starting feel I LOVE you. No don't say anything right now. Let go to bed to get some sleep."

They both got into bed, smiling at each other as they both new there where in love.

As they both started to wake up they notice there was breakfast waiting for them. Elena smiled at him and he smiled at Elena, kiss her on lip asking, "Good morning. Let eat before it gets cold." They both enjoy the meal Zorro said, "I'll get the horse together, and you can get dressed, it is over there on the chair. When you done come to me first before you saddle up, OK."

"I will come, but I want something before you go." Elena remark to Zorro.

"What?" as he smiled going towards her.

Kissing Zorro on his lips, pressing her lip toward him, as she massaged his tongue she remark after they stopped kissing, "I wanted to kiss you one more time."

He got up, smiling at her as he got his clothes on, went over to the horses. After the horse where saddle up, place his face so it was in place, he put his hat on and felt Elena behind him. He turned around as he said, "I need to put the blind fold on your face. It won't feel uncomfortable, and I will remove after we get away from here."

"I understand." Elena remark as she felt him put blind fold around her eye as he kissed one more time.

Zorro helped her on the horse, and getting on his horse grapping the leather rains as he pulled her forward as he lower her head. Pulling on a lever, the cave camouflage pulled away as they enter a nice sunny day. He eased her horse out of the opening, moving slowly so they could get away from the water falls saying, "Where outside, away from the falls, and we will going forward now. Are you OK."

"I am fine. Could I find this again if I was alone." Elena remark.

"No, there are a couple falls we will going by. You couldn't fine it anyway." Zorro said as he look forward.

They had been out for forty minutes when Zorro stopped the horse, taking off her blindfold saying, "Cover your eyes before opening completely."

She opened her eyes slowly as he hander her leather rains saying to her smiling, "We need to do so some fast riding. I want to get you back, and I don't want to be caught. You understand."

She looked at him saying smartly, "We'll lets go? I like to ride fast.", and leaping ahead of him she looked back hollering out, "Are you going to catch me."

Zorro saw that she was ahead, spurring his male black horse, he moaned out, thinking her horse can't beat mine, and his horse was gaing on her. After several miles Zorro's horse caugh her, grapping the rains as he looked at her frimly saying, "We need to slow down. We'll ware out the horse. Besides were almost there where you will have leave."

Elena looked over at him smiling, "I am glad you caught up. I wanted to see if you would chase me. Were almost at orchard road, can we stopped before I leave you?"

"I was going to stop anyway. We have about fifteen minutes before you father and his soldiers come by. Come her."

She did as Zorro reached out holding her hands for a moment, and with his other hand reached to her face, pulling her in as he kissed her. As they separated she said, "I'm going to miss you, and us making love. I will feel it for a long time. I know I won't see you for a long time. Take care." She swung her horse around down the road, starting to cry and feeling a love leave her. She turned around back down the road, hearing him yell something out.

Zorro yelled out, "Take care." His horse leaped up on two leaped on two legs, and then was gone in a second.

She could feeling her pain well up in her, and all she go keep under wrap as she heard her father coming.

There will be more to this story...This is pre-stories to the other stories to will show up to see how they both ended up here.

12