An Eventful Day

Story Info
A submissive man receives some loving from his boyfriend.
2.3k words
3.45
9k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*****

This morning was not the usual one because it's the first time my honey asked me to dominate him. Prior to today, he was always the dominant one, but this morning shows that he loves to be dominated too.

"At least one time, please?"

His word echoing in my head, it made me wonder that maybe he is a switch. Even though a switch, the reason why he'd always dominate me must be due to how much I prefer to be at the bottom.

R...Really? If he is a switch, it is so considerate of him to put my sexual wants first before his all this time. I know it doesn't sound much, but it still touched me.

He even promised to give me the ride of my life tonight for a job well done! That's so nice of him!

Oouuh the thought of it is so exciting, I can feel my penis throbbing beneath my underwear. He never said anything quite like this before. I wonder what is he planning for tonight.

But... I got a plan of my own. He wants to make tonight memorable to me, and I want to make sure its memorable to the both of us. Therefore, I am going to a costume store to get myself a sexy maid outfit and some makeup to make myself real sexy tonight.

He is going to be so surprised, and so in need for my butt!

*****

Time to go back!

Let's see, I got a maid outfit, some recommended make ups for me and a pair of high heels, because why not?

I can even pair my dress with that black latex thong that I have. Hi hi hi! I am really going to look really slutty tonight!

When he sees me tonight, I bet he will be shocked to see me dressing up like a slut!

Hi hi...

Hi hi hi...

Eeeeee Hi hi hi hi h...

HONK HOOOOOOONK!

WHOA SHIT!

SKID! SWOOSH!

...

Whew that was close. Never giggle so hard while driving. Heh.

Sigh, I do hope he will like what I have in store for him tonight.

Wait.

I never thought about if he will like seeing me dressed up like this.

All this time, I was just thinking about making myself sexy tonight. I never really thought about being sexy to him.

Oh no. What had I done? I am so ignorant. Would he like it if I dress as I planned?

I really don't know. I never saw him watch any sort of porn after we've been together. All I know is he really like cute guys.

This certainly doesn't look cute to me, more like slutty.

Argh this is making me so worried. Maybe I should just call him to ask him.

I pulled over to the side of the street, whipped out my phone and dialed my honey.

"Oh hey, Cutie! How is my little Cutie doing?"

I'm fine, honey. Hey, you have a moment?

"Yeah, sure. I am in the cafeteria anyway. What's up?"

Uhmm, I am just wondering, you know, what do you think of sexy maid outfits?

"Sexy maid outfits? I never thought about it before. Why are you wondering about it, though?"

It just came to my mind, that's all.

"Ree-aally?"

Really, it's nothing.

"Okay."

So... What do you think about them?

"Hmm... I want to see you wear one!"

Eh?

"I never saw boys wearing it before. Why not you show me?"

Oh?

"Something wrong?"

N-No! Nothing! Nothing is wrong!

"I'll get you one later, you can count on that!"

No, Don't! I just got one!

"Aha! Just got one eh! No wonder! What are you planning yourself? I thought I was supposed to be the one to pull the strings?"

Hnnnnggggg...

"Cute little brat! I'll think of a way to punish you sometime. For now, I really wanna see what you have in store for me. Can you wear it tonight?"

He he... Yep!

"Ok, cool! I got to go, see your sexy ass tonight!"

Goodbye, Honey!

"Bye Cutie!"

He hung up.

He never mentioned anything about whether he likes it or not, but oouuuhhh I feel so relaxed and excited now!

Oh my honey, he never fails to make me happy.

~~~~~ ***** ~~~~~

I had prepared dinner, it is my honey's favorite meal. I am already dressed in the maid outfit and I just finished my make up.

Standing up from the makeup table, I take a few steps back to have one last good look at myself.

There I am, dressed in a revealing maid outfit. The neck is much lower than what I would usually wear. Puffy sleeves, lacy bands, tight waistbands, and the frilly skirt is so short, I swear I can see the thong underwear I'm wearing from where I'm standing. With the makeup, I do feel a lot more tidy, sexy and beautiful even to myself.

I nod and smile, impressed by my own work. After I stop admiring myself, a sense of weakness struck me, and I am thinking about my Honey again, hoping that he will like what I'd done to myself.

I cleared the makeup table and walked back to the kitchen to ensure everything is in place.

After making sure that everything is in place and there is nothing more I can do to make things better, I take a sit at my living room sofa and await his return.

It didn't take long before I can hear the familiar sound of my Honey's car parking. Upon hearing him entering the main gate, I scurry to the front door, hoping to surprise him right after he opens it.

Waiting. Noticing the footsteps approaching me. The doorknob twists and the door opens, being pulled from the other side. Immediately after noticing his tall figure, I look up, throw a really dopey grin to him, and greet him with an enthusiastic "You're back!"

I see him stare down at me with his eyes wide open and mouth agape. I notice that he is looking at every part of me he can catch from his point. It takes me a while to react to the momentary silence. Hopefully, I ask "do you like my outfit?"

"C-c-Cutie... Yeah, you look..." he blurts as the emotion on his face tenderize. He then slowly approaches me and wraps his hand around my torso when I am at reach. I respond with a long, soft moan, and subconsciously raise my arms to wrap him around his neck. After the gap between us is gone, he looks at me tenderly and completes his sentence with a soft and sultry "outstanding." I mewl as he lowers his head to touch my lips with his. Instinctively, I open mine, and our tongues are dancing, lapping and tasting each other's saliva.

We just stand there making out until a good few minutes had passed. I break the kiss to tell him that his dinner is served. Still in his embrace, he replies "I want to have your butt for dinner tonight." I melt to it.

After that, he didn't hesitate to invade my mouth again. Additionally, using his entire body, he pushes me backward until my leg hits the couch, then breaks the kiss and embrace we were in to lay me on it face up. While I am comfortably lying down on my back, he shifts himself above me on all fours, his head level with mine, then we resume the make out we were having. Furthermore, he lowers his body to make a gentle contact with my torso... and crotch, I could feel the tip of his erection on my own, then he starts pushing his entire body back and forth in all directions, providing stimulation to my own penis.

I am down there, my tongue dancing with his, drinking his saliva and frotting with him with minimal effort from my side.

Well, I guess I did dress myself up.

After a long satisfying kiss and frot, he breaks them and starts licking all over my face. Slowly his licks trail down to my neck where he takes the time to lick almost every exposed skin around it because all he could do next is dig his nose into the fabric that encases the rest of my skin. After feeling satisfied from licking me, he starts to digging into my nipples with his nose. First his digging this side, then he digs the other side as if he is trying to break the part of the dress that is sealing my nipple away from him. Loud gasps from me only made him dig harder. Not long after he shifts his attention to my navel, then slowly, he reaches to his destination, that's my crotch.

Using his nose, he pokes at my balls and painfully erect penis in the pouch of my thong. After poking around for a moment, he tells me to prepare myself for some blowjob. Meekly, I whine at his statement. Fantasies of him bobbing his head up and down my smaller than average penis is making me restless and even more submissive.

Slowly, he pulls my thong off to reveal my manhood. After pulling it off my feet, he planted his nose into the thong wet by my pre-cum. The view of him dazed in my scent fascinates me so much, the only way left I could release the overflowing lust is by sounding a loud and long mewl. That caught his attention, so he tosses my thong aside and return his attention on my wet penis which is throbbing madly leaking more of the clear fluid. He replaced most of the pre-cum coating my penis with his saliva with one slow and satisfying slurp. Shortly later, he proceeds to take in the entire length of my penis into his mouth in one go and starts bobbing his head up and down my penis just as I fantasized.

The dream come true feels so good and I feel like the luckiest man alive to have a boyfriend who understands me so much.

All I feel like doing now is to smile happily and mewl meekly under his ministrations to let him know just how much I appreciate whatever his doing to me.

He carried on sucking and caressing my prick with his tongue, stretching and pressing it with his bobbing neck and clasping lips. It is heavenly down there, both the sight of him doing it and the wonderful feeling.

The great feeling only lasted until I almost reach orgasm. I cry out to him that I'm coming, which immediately made him stop everything he did. Nonetheless, it is an abrupt stop, I still cried a little feeling the intense pleasure subside.

"Let's go to the bedroom now," he said. Seems like he wants to start the night already.

Both of us walk up to our bedroom. My penis is hanging and flailing in the open but I couldn't care less. At our bedroom's doorstep, I walk in first, he follows behind me and closes the door after we're both in. I look back as I hear him unfastening his clothing. "Don't undress, I want you to wear that tonight," he instructs as he slowly strips himself. I move forward to help him strip, so I could get my chance in touching his chiseled body for tonight.

Stripping him, I caress every skin I could come across. His shoulder, chest, waist, thigh, even his crotch. Pulling down his underwear allows his penis to hang freely. He is 3 quarters from a hard-on right now, and its tempting me to give it a suck. "Go ahead, suck it" I can hear him say.

That is all the approval I need to dive my head towards his penis, mouth wide open to receive his boner into my welcoming mouth. I bob my head with his penis filling my mouth, sucking and lapping it with my tongue at the best of my ability. A reassuring groan filled me with determination as I seek for his pre-cum. After getting tastes of that heavenly pre, he instructs me to stop, powerlessly I heed his instructions. "There are a lot of sexual position I'd love to try tonight with you, Cutie baby," my honey said. My senses piqued to his words, and now I feel just like a putty, giving him full control of my body.

*****

Whew. It's been a really long night.

Tonight, we had tried quite a few positions, but it is all him ramming my butt and abusing my asshole, which is the way I like it. What I noticed is there is a fair share of his penis ramming into my prostate, grinding across my prostate, and massaging my prostate. It was so intense that I probably orgasmed more than half a dozen times in 2 hours. Every time I orgasm he would often bring his head to my penis and swallow all the cum he can catch, then we will kiss, and except for the last round, we will carry on.

For now, we just experienced 2 hours of the heaviest fucking and rutting we ever had, all we wanted is a nice rest and feel each other's body heat.

Now we're lying down on our comfy queen size bed, hugging each other, and my face is planted on my honey's chest.

"Your dinner would be cold by now," I told him.

"No, I already had my dinner, which is your cum. I ate it right after you cooked it for me. Remember?"

I chuckled. "Yeah, I perhaps."

"Thank you, Cutie. Today I had the best sex I could ever ask for."

"You're welcome. Hey honey, can I ask you something? Are you a switch?" I had to ask it.

He paused for a moment, then answers "The truth is yes, but I would prefer dominating you if you like being dominated, it makes me happier like that."

I looked up at him with slight worry. He looked at me with a reassuring smile. "Really happy. Nothing makes me happier than your cute yelps and mewls when we have sex," he added.

I threw back a smile to indicate message taken, then I plant my face back to his chest, and slowly fall into a beautiful, comfortable and satisfying slumber.

*****