An Eventful Day Out

Story Info
Andy and Sara, two childhood friends, have an eventufl day!
3.5k words
4.32
14.9k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andy lifted off the girl's top, slowly revealing her DD cup breast and watching them as they wobbled a bit, as he removed the top and threw it to the floor. He realised, as leaned into her, to kiss her neck, that he didn't know her name, or even how he'd got there. Not that it mattered, he knew she wanted him, and he knew he wanted her. As he began kissing her neck passionately he moved one hand to grab her right breasts, squeezing it lightly and moving his index finger over her nipple. He could feel that it was totally stiff, she was completely turned on. As he moved up and down her neck, she moaned a little, pushing back her hair, letting her long black hair trail down her back, which arched forward a bit.

His tongue moved to her earlobe, as he licked it and then bit it, very lightly. She gasped a little as he moved both hands to an individual breast each, squeezing them lightly. He felt even more aroused, feeling their soft, warm texture in his hands. As he did this he moved back down to her neck, kissing it up and down again.

He moved further towards the girl, his chest rubbed against her side and he knew that he could feel his throbbing cock against her thigh. He moved down to grab her panties, and she reacted by standing up, as he slowly slid down her underwear. He could see from a glance that she was wet. He stood up as well, sliding off his boxers with one hand, grabbing her waist with the other. He leaned forward and kissed her on the lips, their tongues meeting and moving over each other's, as if it was second nature. He slid his cock over her tight again, letting her know he was ready, a small trail of pre-cum running down her leg. She smiled at him, walking over to the bed and lying down, legs apart. He joined her, on all fours above her as he rubbed his cock just above her pussy, her clit obviously hard. He moved back a bit, bracing his entry into her wet pussy, she bit her bottom lip as she prepared for his seven inches of meat. He pushed forward and-

"Andy" he heard a voice say, the image of him fucking the girl frozen "Andy, wake up, it's pretty late".

Andy mumbled something, as the image in his head began fading, he opened his eyes to a bright room, lit by the sun through a large window. He felt a nudge "C'mon, wake up" said the voice again "How much did you drink last night?"

"Urm... I'm not sure" he groaned as he sat up, looking towards the voice, it was Sara. His vision was blurry, but he knew the voice well, she was one of his best friends. Why is she here? thought Andy.

"Right, get changed, or we'll never get to town, we'll get some breakfast there if you want". Andy got up from the couch, stretching, he remembered where he was now, in his living room after a night of drinking with a few friends. He finally looked over towards Sara, she had long-ish brown hair, a cute face and a really good figure. Many of his friends lusted after her, he felt slightly awkward on the matter, having been friends with her since they were 8. She wore a small, low cut top and a short skirt, it was summer. As he walked over to a table to grab his phone he realised he was only wearing a pair of black boxers, and worst of all he had a huge erection. He went to cover it casually when he heard Sara laugh, "Oh please" she giggled "It's not like it's my first time seeing a guy with morning wood". He grabbed his phone and wallet and walked towards to stairs, to his room "I'll be two seconds".

As he began changing he thought about his dream and felt his cock stiffen a bit. He really wished he hadn't been woken half way through. His mind then went to Sara and her low cut top. He had a mental image of her boobs in his head I wonder what cup size they are he thought. He was very much a boob man, the larger the better, and Sara's were certainly special. They were at least DDs, he thought, at the very least. Suddenly he realised his cock was throbbing and he'd started breathing heavier. He moved the image of Sara's heavently breasts from his mind as he walked downstairs to join her for their day out in town shopping.

The day out shopping was fun, consisting of going to a few stores, going to the cinema, then food and some more shopping before heading home. He could see why people thought he and Sara were couples, they spent ages together almost every day, knowing each other better than anyone else.

They arrived back at his house and went to the living room, to watch some TV and generally chat about their day. As he sat down he felt her move towards him, their arms touching. He was used to this, however, today he felt oddly aroused. The heat from her body began to turn him on very slightly, as she talked he stared at her face, noticing for, what felt like, the first time just how attractive she was. As the conversation kept on, which proved slightly difficult for Andy as he kept thinking of other things, his vision went down to her chest. He was amazed he'd never really noticed them before. Being friends with her so long, he didn't really notice the change in her body much as he'd basically seen it every day. What also shocked him was that, despite the fact he was a huge fan of tits, he'd never truly checked hers' out. He had once or twice noticed he had breasts, when she bent down or in a photo, but never really focused on them. Now he felt the complete opposite, focusing on nothing but her huge breasts. They can't be DDs he thought DDs are smaller than these, I'm no expert but they must be E cups... With this final thought he totally lost track of everything else, he wasn't even sure what Sara had said for the last few minutes, answering only with "uh hun" or "yeah". Suddenly nothing else mattered but the fact that her boobs were probably so big he couldn't even fit one in his hand totally.

His cock sprung up, his jeans feeling like they were five sizes too small for him. He moved his hands to his lap casually as he tried desperately to stare at anything but her chest and listen to her. As he just about managed to look at her face, she got up, saying she needed to use the toilet. As she walked out he noticed her ass Holy shit he thought how have I not noticed that ass? I'm not an ass man, but fuck, it's amazing! He suddently snapped back to reality, realising he'd just spent the last five minutes fantasizing about fucking one of his best friends. He noticed his cock throb and felt himself go red, he had an erection and the cause of it would probably stay in the house for at least another hour, if he kept this up all the dirty thoughts and pressure of his jeans would lead to him cumming in his underwear. He slipped his hand to over his bulge, touching it slightly. Suddently a shot of pleasure entered his body. Holy shit, if a little tap does that, stroking it would make me cum instantly. He went to unbutton his jeans, to get rid of the pressure momentarily, Sara entered the room. She looked over to him with a smile as, suddenly his cock, covered by his boxers shot out of his jeans. "Oh, shit" said Andy, covering it "My jeans must have bursted".

"Wow, it must have a mind of it's own today!" laughed Sara "Must be my presence" she said, with a wink.

"Heh" laughed Andy "Nah, my jeans have been sorta tight, must be gaining weight" he joked.

"I'll say so" said Sara, staring at his cock a second too long "You need a licence for that!"

He blushed "Thanks" he said, sarcastically. He grabbed a pillow and put it on his lap. "Don't cover it for my sake" said Sara "It doesn't offend me or anything, it's not like I cover myself up when you're around". He thought back to the many occasions when he's walked into her hosue when she wore shorts and a small top, or even just underwear on some occasions. This made his cock stiffer, if it was even possible. "Nah, you're fine" said Andy "You don't dress like a slut and stuff, just a tiny bit revealing".

"Thanks" said Sara, sitting down and blatantly glancing at his bulge "So, urm... got any plans for... urm... Satu-Saturday?".

Andy laughed a tiny bit to himself "Urm, no, not really, fancy going to see that new film?"

"Okay!" she said, a tiny bit too excited "I-If you want to... I mean, if you're doing something with your, like, girlfriend or whatever..."

"I haven't had a girlfriend for two years" said Andy "And that wasn't even a relationship really..."

Sara smiled, very lightly "Oh yeah, I forgot, in that case I'd love to"

"Awesome, it's a date!" said Andy, jokingly nudging her, Sara blushed.

"Urm, yeah, it is... I better go I think..." she said, rising to go.

"Oh, urm, okay, well, thanks for today" said Andy, he giggled a little "If anyone heard me saying that... they'd think... other things"

"Hah, yeah, they'd think we'd had sex" she agreed.

"Well, more that we'd gone on a date... unless all your dates include sex" he joked.

"Well, only special ones" she said, winking at him and glancing again at his bulge.

He moved in to hug her "Well, till next time" he said, wrapping his arms around her, suddenly he realised his cock was poking into her stomach "Shit! Sorry!" he said, quickly moving back.

"It's fine" said Sara, blushing and staring at his bulge without hiding it now "It wasn't... offensive. Not the worst I've felt... Ah! Not like that, I wasn't feeling it or anything!" she blurted.

"It's fine" said Andy "I know what you meant... sorry again..."

"You must be really... built up" she said "Like... it must have been a long time since... y'know..."

"Years" said Andy, mostly to himself "Urm... sorry, I'm keeping you, if you have somewhere to go..."

"I can... stay for a bit" she said, biting her bottom lip a bit whilst staring at his crotch, Andy could swear her nipples were raised "I mean... I don't have to go or anything, just thought you needed some... time alone" she looked at him, the look in here eyes blatantly screamed "I WANT YOUR COCK!"

"Hehe, nah, I'm fine, I can go long times without... anything" he said, realising what he was saying "Oh, shit, sorry, didn't mean to be... graphic"

"I like it" she said, blushing more "I-I mean, it's fine, not as dirty as some things I've heard"

"Oh, okay" he laughed nervously, any instant and his boxers would burst, her top seemed to have shrunk "So... wanna sit down?". They both moved towards the couch, sitting very close to each other, he couldn't help staring at her boobs, she noticed this.

"My top is way too tight" she said, staring him in the eye "Mind if I... take off my bra?" she said, doing it without waiting for his word. She grabbed one end through her sleeve and pulled it out, throwing it to the floor, her boobs bounced in her top, looking loose and, weirdly, a bit bigger. "Ah" she half said, half moaned "That's better, they feel so good now"

"G-good" he said, staring at her chest, his cock visibly throbbing "You-you okay now? Better? No need to take anything off? You can if you want... it's hot today..."

She bounced a bit, grinning "You like them, don't you? Staring at them like you're thirsty and they're a lake"

"W-what? No, I'm just... tired... can't focus" he said, blatantly lying.

"It's fine" she smiled "Most guys love them, being a few sizes bigger than most girls"

"How... how big are they?" he asked "Not that I want to know, but, you were saying..."

She giggled "They're F cup, it's fine, most guys just ask me straight away, and their cocks are tiny"

"Wow, F?? That's amazing! Well, I guess I'm flattered... I'm not huge" he said, glancing at his cock, the tip was soaking a patch on his boxers.

"Well, you know my size... what are you?"

"I-I, urm... I'm not lying, but, I think I'm... seven inches?" he said, staring back at her chest, her legs were crossed and rubbing each other.

"Wow, above average!" she said "Can I—I see? So I can tell you if you're right". His hand moved towards his cock without thinking, udoing the buttons on his boxers and letting his huge cock out of it's cloth prison, standing up tall and it's tip totally soacked.

Sara's face dropped, her mouth wide open. "Wow" she whispered "It's... so thick and big and... thick... the veins are huge, it's beating like a heart!"

"Hehe, yeah, it hasn't been used in months" he said "I just sorta didn't think abo-". He was cut off as Sara reached and grabbed his cock, slowly stroking it, she bent down a bit. "I have to" she said, not looking at him but, instead, staring at his throbbing cock. She opened her mouth and covered the tip of his cock, she worked the lower part with her hand, slowly stroking it.

Andy leaned back, his head also back moaning quietly "Oh God, that's AMAZING!" he shouted "If you keep going I'm gonna cum soon!". With that she sped up, taking more of his cock in her mouth and stroking faster, her head bobbing up and down. "Wait!" he shouted "I'm gonna cum in a second! Slow do-" He was cut off as he came, arching his head back and, as he did his cock went deeper into Sara's mouth, making her choke on his cum a bit, she waited till he'd finished and, after a minute, pulled off, clearing her throat "Wow, that was amazing!" she said, smiling at him "I think we can both agree we can't just be friends any more..."

"No" agreed Andy, staring again at her chest "Can I... see them?" he asked. She smiled at him as she pulled off her top with one hand, letting her boobs bounce down as they were freed. His cock became instantly hard again, as if it had never shot it's load a moment ago. He nipples stood up as erect as his cock. He leaned toward them, saying nothing, and putting his lips around her nipples. He licked them slightly and bit them very lightly, working them with his tongue. He grabbed her left breast and, as he licked it, squeezed it. This was just like the dream, but the tits were so much bigger, he could barely grab it. As he finished he quickly went to her neck, devouring it with his lips and tongue. As he leant towards her she grabbed his cock, stroking it. It felt amazing, he kept going, even more passionately. He moved up and down her neck, not stopping. He then moved to her earlobe and bit it lightly, he followed his dream exactly, as he swirled his tounge around it, as he cock was stroked, urging him on. He then pulled back and kissed her mouth, tongues everywhere, mixing with hers. He pushed his cock in her fist, pumping faster.

He moved and essentially mounted her, still kissing her, while both hands worked on squeezing her breasts, one to each hand. Suddenly he stopped and said "Okay, get your panties off, I'd like a bit more than your hand". She didn't have to be asked twice, rising from the setee and throwing off her panties as if they were on fire, she lay down on the setee, with Andy taking the top position, cock inches from her pussy, which dripped enormously now.

He moved his right hand to her pussy and stroked her lips, spreading them a bit and being totally soaked in her pussy juice, she wasn't only wet, she was like a river. Her clit stood up as if it were made of stone, as he moved his finger to circle it, flicking it a tiny bit. A vibration went through her body, sending pleasure to all parts, her mind went totally blank apart from this one feeling. He bent down a licked her clit, circling it with his tongue and moving to her lips again, taking in the arousing aroma or her juices, he knew she was ready but she wanted to tease her a bit. As he licked her clit he moved his finger to spread her lips and enter, one finger first, moving in and out, slowly. As he sped up he introduced his second finger, going deeper. He could hear her moan loudly now.

He then introduced a third finger, totally covered in pussy juice and going further and further in, building speed as he kept likcing and lightly biting her clit.

"FUCK ME!" she shouted "I'm almost orgasming here, I want your cock in me NOW!". He grinned, moving back and preparing his cock, he didn't need to enter gently, he could probably fit his fist in her soaking pussy at this moment. With one large thrust he entered her, around half of his cock in, he pulled out rather quickly, then entering again. This time he went a tad deeper, as her lips spread a bit more, she could feel his hot cock in her, thrusting in and out, building a steady speed. He pulled out and, for a second, did nothing. He then, suddenly, thrusted with all he had, almost his entire cock entering, her huge boobs bounced on her stomach, she groaned loudly as his cock filled her more than any man had, he pulled out and, this time filled her entirely with his cock, his balls slapping her ass cheeks. He pulled out again and plunghed back in, not pulling all his cock out.

He pushed again, this time going fast, he built up a rhythm with her fucking, she arched back and he filled her and pulled out a bit, coming back with, what felt to her like more length. Soon, she thought, he'd reach her stomach if he kept going. His cock throbbed bigger and bigger and he fucked her, filing her pussy more, as she felt it throbbing. He kissed her neck, again moving from bottom to top, making sure to get every bit. He built up an even faster rhythm, he could hear her being to moan loudly, they were both near their climax. He fucked harder and harder, his cock now feeling like it was vibrating in her, she could barely catcher her breats as he grunted, going deep into her pussy. He sopped kissing her neck and looked her in the eyes, she looked back with the same look, with one final pull out, he thrust his entire length into her, pumping so fast even he couldn't feel it move until suddenly he slowed down, as he did she began to sake, her feet clenching, as he gave one more pump he began cumming, she felt a hot liquid flush into her pussy as her back arches, she screamed and he grunted loudly.

He pulled out slowly, as more and more cum filled her, she bit her lip as she began to slow down, her orgasm finishing. Her feet un-curled and she lay down flat, staring at him as he smiled. He pulled his cock out, followed by a trail of thick cum. He slapped his cock on top of her pussy. She moved back a bit to sit up and then slid to her knees on the floor. She grabbed his cock and sucked it, cleaning it for him. She couldn't believe it, it was still hard! Maybe not as totally stiff as earlier, but he'd clearly not totally finished, there was still some hot, sticky cum left in him. She pulled out his cock and, taking a deep breath, put as much as she could in, taking around half his length.

As she continued, his cock went back to it's original stiffness. She'd managed to fit around five inches in when, suddently, they heard the front door open. They both looked, shocked, down the hall to see Emily, another of their friends, enter. She smiled at them, and then realised what was going on, she stared at them, mouth open.