An Eventful Dinner Engagement

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She leaned in and placed a kiss on my right nipple, “What do you think?” she questioned. I shivered and place one had behind her head guiding back to my nipple. We moved slightly toward Jason so as to be directly between the two men. I looked over at Jason and saw him stroking himself through his pants the same way Mike was. Lisa cupped my right breast and began to suckle my right nipple while twisting my left nipple with her other hand. I began playing with the hair are the back of her neck with one hand and running the fingertips of my other hand over the smooth skin of her back. I leaned my head back and groaned low in my throat.

“Don’t be shy boys,” I gasped, as Lisa bit one nipple and then moved her lips to the other. “You know how I love to watch you jack off, Jason. Show me,” I moaned. Lisa was still licking and biting my nipples but one of her hands was moving down over the soft skin of my lower belly. She tentatively slid her hand between my legs and began stroking my outer lips. I parted my legs slightly to give her better access and felt the wetness ooze down onto her fingers. She hesitated, moved her head away from my chest and brought her hand to her mouth, licking and then sucking her fingers. I almost came then and there.

I looked over at Jason who now had his pants undone and his cock out. He was pulling on it smoothly, stopping occasionally to run his thumb over the head. He was almost fully hard, about nine inches. I looked at Mike as I sank to my knees pulling Lisa with me. He was standing; pants around his ankles, yanking his cock. He was fully extended already, seven inches long and very thick, thicker that Jason. While I watched he took a bit of precum off the tip on the head and rubbed it down the shaft making it slick.

I licked my lips and turned to Lisa, kissing her. I slid my tongue into her mouth and she responded passionately. I took her hand with mine and guided it to my pussy. I slid our fingers together between my lips and to my clit. I showed her the kind of pressure I liked and then moved my hand to my own mouth leaving hers there. I licked my own juices off my fingers and began to move my hips against her hand. She moved her mouth to my ear and whispered, “I want to taste you. The way you tasted me.” I smiled at her kissing her once more before laying down on my back. I lay down in such a position that I would be able to see both of the men while Lisa was licking my pussy.

Jason was now standing watching what was going on intently. As I watched he removed his shirt and tie leaving him completely naked. He had his whole hand around his cock and was moving it in a slow constant rhythm. I glanced over at Mike. He was already nude and moving slightly closer to Lisa and I to make sure he didn’t miss anything.

At that point I felt Lisa moving over me, kneeling between my legs. She kissed her way down my belly and then paused. I looked down at her and stroked her cheek. She smiled and then moved her head down. She licked the insides of my thighs first. I was tweaking my nipples and pulling on them, moaning softly, wanting her lips on my clit. Lisa lightly licked the outer lips of my pussy. I moved my hips toward her mouth. I couldn’t help it. She looked up my body into my eyes and giggled a little. I giggled too, breathlessly. She used her hands to part my lips, exposing my clit. She leaned in and briefly licked it. I groaned and buried the fingers of one hand into the carpet. She took that as positive and licked me again, more firmly this time. She began licking my clit rhythmically. I was moving my hips and pushing myself further into her mouth.

She paused and sucked softly on my pleasure bud while sliding one finger into my hole. I groaned loudly and moved my hips toward her again. Lisa then started laving her tongue over my clit again and again. She went from one finger inside of me to two and then quickly to three. She began finger fucking me in earnest, pounding her fingers in and out of me. I could feel myself rapidly getting close to cumming. She kept the pressure on my clit with her tongue and continued moving her fingers in and out of me. I thrust my hips at her harder and faster. “I’m going to cum,” I moaned. When I said that Lisa removed her fingers from me and replaced them with her tongue. Her thumb was on my clit and her tongue deep inside me and I exploded. I started shaking from the toes up until my whole body was shivering in pleasure. Wave after wave of pleasure washes over me until it became too much and I had to pull Lisa’s mouth away from me. She looked so beautiful with my juice all over her mouth and her eyes glazed over. I sat up and pulled her to me, kissing her hard. She slipped her tongue into my mouth and I sucked on it tasting myself on her.

Lisa pulled away and placed a hand on either side of my face. I saw her glance over my shoulder and then to her right. “Maybe we should let them in on the fun now,” she whispered. I looked over and saw the men, both standing now, had moved in closer to watch what was going on. I looked at Lisa and shrugged.

“Maybe we should,” I said, “but I kind of wish I could keep you all to myself.” Just as I said that Jason moved in directly next to me, cock sticking straight out in front of him. “Is that a hint?” I teased. He smiled down at me with a fiercely hungry look in his eyes. He wanted me badly. I got on my knees and glancing left I saw Lisa beginning to lick up and down on Mike’s cock. The way she was kneeling I could see her pussy lips glistening wet peeking out. I looked up at Jason and motioned him to follow me. I crawled over to where Lisa was kneeling and turned over onto my back. I maneuvered myself until I was underneath her. I reached up and put my hands on her hips. She started and looked down. She lowered her pussy onto my mouth and went back to sucking Mike’s cock. I heard her groan around him as I moved my tongue up to her clit. I heard Mike shout out that he was cumming and looked up from between Lisa’s legs to see him spurt white cum all over her tits.

I closed my eyes and before I returned my attention to Lisa’s dripping cunt, I said to Jason, “Fuck me, sweetheart.” He knelt down between my thighs and brought my legs up onto his chest. I felt him move his cock between my pussy lips making the head nice and wet with my cum. He ran the head of his cock over my clit briefly and then thrust all the way into me. I moaned loudly against Lisa’s clit. Jason began moving in and out of me hard and fast. There was no gentleness left in him at that point. It was all about cumming.

I had my hands on Lisa’s hips and was moving my tongue over her clit before thrusting it up inside of her. I reached one arm through her legs and started thumbing her clit. I used the hand that was still on her hip to encourage her to ride my tongue like she would a cock. I thrust my tongue in and out of her the way Jason was thrusting in and out of me. She accepted the encouragement and began thrusting her hips on my face. I drank the juices that were flowing out of her, almost drowning. I felt her hips stop and then lose all sense of rhythm as she began to buck against my mouth. She began moaning, “Oh God, oh God, I’m…cumm…mmming….” I felt her cum flowing down over my face and I drank as much of it as I could.

Jason was thrusting into me, grunting each time he thrust forward. Lisa crawled off on my mouth and collapsed on the floor, panting. I reached up and pulled Jason down to me kissing him hard. I thrust my tongue in his mouth so He could taste Lisa’s cum. He began licking it off of my face and neck. He started to moan against my neck and with one final thrust he came. I felt him spurting deep into me, bathing my insides with his hot cum. He fell onto me exhausted and laid his head against one of my breasts.

I looked over the Mike and Lisa. Lisa was still recovering but Mike seemed to be fully recovered. He was hard again and had been stroking his cock watching me, Lisa and Jason. I pushed slightly on Jason’s chest and he rolled off of me. I crawled across the floor to where Mike was sitting on the couch. “Do you want me to fuck you?” I purred.

“Very much,” he breathed.

“Only if it’s okay with your girlfriend…”

He looked over at Lisa who was sitting up now watching us. She moved over and curled up in Jason’s lap. “Only if I can watch,” she taunted. Jason wrapped his arms around her and I could see it wouldn’t be long before he was fully recovered.

I stood in front of Mike and put one knee on either side of his body. I could feel how hard his cock was. He put his hands on my hips and tried to push up inside of me. I pulled away slightly so he wasn’t able to enter me. Then I moved toward him again so his cock was cradled between my pussy lips. The head of his cock brushed my clit and I shivered. I started moving against him. His cock slid easily between my lips and every time the head touch my clit the fire in me burned hotter. I kept riding him that way, without letting him enter me until I was just about ready to cum. When I was right on the edge I adjusted my hips just slightly so he sank all the way into me. I felt my tunnel stretch to accommodate his girth and I came immediately. I shook and the muscles of my pussy clamped down on his cock, holding him deep inside me. I bucked wildly on his cock, my boy shaking with pleasure. Mike leaned in and bit my nipple. He was thrusting up into me and talking. He liked to talk dirty. “You feel so fucking good,” he moaned. “So fucking hot and wet. You are so tight baby. I could fuck this cunt all night long.”

I leaned all the way back over his knees giving him full access to me body. I looked across the room and saw that Jason had recovered fully and was thrusting into Lisa as they watched us. They had turned sideways so they could both watch. He was sitting cross-legged and she was straddling his lap facing him.

I sat up and leaned down to Mike. “I want you to fuck me from behind so I can watch my boyfriend screw your girlfriend.” I felt his cock jump inside of me. He stopped thrusting and allowed me to stand. His cock made a wet popping noise when it slid out of me. I turned and faced Lisa and Jason, bending at the waist. I felt Mike move in behind me grabbing my hair and thrusting into me in one motion. He started pounding me furiously. I was moaning and getting even more turned on watching Jason and Lisa. Jason picked Lisa up and placed her on the floor right under me. He knew I liked seeing his cock disappearing inside someone else. He positioned her so that he could kneel and thrust into her while I watched.

Mike was pounding me faster and faster. I could tell he was getting ready to cum. Watching Jason’s cock move in an out of Lisa’s tight little cunt pushed me over the edge again. I came all over Mike’s cock a second time. I think my quaking pussy was what drove him over the edge. He pulled out and turned me around. He was yanking his cock furiously. “I want you to drink my cum,” he grunted. I dropped to my knees and put out my tongue, wanting to taste his cum. He groaned one last time and began shooting thick cum onto my tongue. Mike’s was bitterer than Jason’s but delicious just the same. He shot twice onto my tongue and once onto my chest. I took the cum off my chest with one finger and fed it to Lisa. She sucked greedily on my finger biting lightly. Then she pulled away and screamed in pleasure. As she came I saw Jason’s strokes speed up and then stop with two very hard thrusts.

We all collapsed into a big sticky pile in the middle of the floor. None of us really knew what to say. Jason took me in his arms and just held me and Mike did the same with Lisa. We looked at each other and then I smiled and asked, “So when is our next get together?”

12