An Eventful Hotel Stay

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sat back on the bed, food revitalizing her small body, and I realized her beauty as she reclined, still naked. I had to take a deep breath and return to reality before I made a move on this little lovely.

"OK, now I need to get cloths for you, I am going over to the Macy's in the Mall and I need to know your sizes. What do you want me to buy for you just to get you to my home when my wife and her sister will take care of you?"

She wrote down what she wanted and the sizes, and I headed for the door.

"Now remember, don't open it for anyone. Got it? Your naked and beautiful and easy prey to any male, so stay put."

And I was off.

I made it to Macy's and to the women's section, finding the store almost empty of shoppers; I was more comfortable in asking a sales lady for assistance. I handed her the list and asked her to pick the cloths out for me... jeans shorts, blouse, bra and thong. She looked at the list, looked at me and then back to the list.

"A gift for a young girl?" she asked.

"Yes" I replied, not wanting to get into details.

She walked through several departments and picked the clothing, showing me and asking for my approval.

"Look, I just buy what she wants; I'm a guy, what do I know of fashion?"

She smiled and totaled up the purchase, bagged it and I was off to the hotel.

Returning to the hotel, up the elevator, and walked down the hall to the end room. The breakfast cart was in the hall. Why? Shit, what has she done? As I neared the room door, I heard the plaintive sounds of fucking happening. The bed frame in rhythmic tapping of the wall, the 'Uh...UH...UH... and the small muffled voice of a girl whose cunt is being filled with cock. I quietly inserted the room card into the handle and it unlocked. The door opened and I saw the ass of waiter who delivered the cart, pounding into Nicole pussy, her hands held outstretched by him, her legs pushed wide by his legs and a napkin in her mouth. She was crying and struggling her head side to side. He was balanced on his knees and hands as they held her down. His cock, moving like a piston in and out of her wet pussy. His ass was flexing as he fucked her. She was struggling back and forth, but could not break free. I quietly went into the bathroom and retrieved a wet towel from the floor, a left over from Nicole's last night shower. I wrapped it into a whip and quietly advanced on the intruding cock. His lust was so concentrated on his young conquest he never heard me swing the towel at his ass and it snapped on target. It hit him just below his ass crack just above his now tight balls. He screamed, pulled off Nicole and rolled off the bed, landing on his back. I advanced on him and caught his crotch full on with my foot. I then stepped on his balls and pressed down. He screamed, again and I grabbed the napkin from Nicole's mouth and stuffed it into his mouth. He was in such pain, he did not dare move. Each time he tried, I increased the pressure of my size 12 shoe on his nuts. His cock had understandably shrunk and I wound up the towel, again and made like I was about to snap him again.

"No, Please don't. I'm sorry." I heard his muffled plea, over and over.

Nicole was recovering, and rubbing her arms where he had held her.

"Nicole, in my camera bad is a ball of twine. Get it."

She did as I ordered and I instructed her to tie his legs together at the ankles. When she had done it, I instructed our intruder to roll over, and encouraged him to obey by grabbing his balls and small cock and squeezed him in the direction I wanted him to turn.

"Hands behind you. NOW." I screamed.

Nicole then tied his hands behind his back. I tossed the clothing bag to Nicole and told her to get dressed. She did as told and I found it somewhat erotic watching her slip into the thong and adjust it just so, the bra was next but it was not a good fit, so she would go braless. Jeans on, blouse over her sweet breasts, flip-flops on she was ready to go.

"We WILL talk about this incident, later. But now we need to dispose of this naked jackass."

I went for his pants and found his ID and key card. I pocketed the ID and the master key and pulled him from between the beds. I went into the hall and found the utility closet where the linens are stored. Back to the room, I grabbed him by the feet and dragged him to the closet, opening it and pushing him in. I have no idea what he was saying but he was making a lot of noise through his napkin stuffed mouth. Nicole followed with his underwear and uniform, socks and shoes. As I began to exit, I looked down at him and said;

"Ever heard of Rape? Well you just did it and now we're giving you a choice. I have your ID and key card and I know who you are. Keep your mouth shut when you are found and you might survive. Start talking and I will nail you on rape charges. Your cum is still in her pussy and it is your ticket to a long rest in prison. UNDERSTAND? Better start thinking up an excuse as to what happened to you and why you are in here, naked and tied."

I closed the door and went back to the room. We grabbed my bags, scoured the room for left behinds and headed for the elevator.

Once in the garage, loaded the bags into the car and drove out, headed for my home, several hours away.

12