An Eventful Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Whereas before we didn't get into it, there was no reason not to. Our tongues began to wrestle and enter one another's mouth. As we kissed, I slipped a hand behind Brittney's head and moved it just a little closer. Brittney responded by wrapping her arms around my back and pulling my closer, and there we kissed locked in an embrace. It wasn't a very bad positionto be in. I could feel her nipples growing harder with each passing second. Instinct and passion started taking over my actions now, my hand slipped from her head down her side and rested on her extremely nice ass, grabbing slightly. With each squeeze of my hand, Brittney exhaled strongly, giving my the impression that she liked to have her ass played with. I squeezed more, increasing the strength slightly with each one. Brittney pulled me closer, her arms almost trapping me against her, our kissing intensified immensely. She broke off the kiss and moved toward my ear, she began to whisper.

"Mm, keep that up and you might get something nice in return." She said in this completely seductive, playful manner. As a result the half-boner in my pants went all out, screaming to be released from its cotton prison. Obviously feeling my reaction against her body to her sultry chatter, she continued.

"Mm...I can't wait till I get my lips around your cock, I bet I can get it even harder than it is right now." She was right, it felt like it could break through a wall at the rate she was at, and we hadn't even done anything but kiss! Who knew that she was a sultry seductress who could melt a man with simple words. I wasn't going to let thoughts like this get in the way of the night though.

It was silent now, only the sound of our breath filled the room. Though it wasn't long before we had a change of position. Brittney took me by the wrist and nudged me to turn over, and I did. She lie ontop of me now, an incredible sight to behold. Her hands moved to her back and I saw the straps of her bra fall.

"Let's get rid of this." She peeled the straps off and removed the bra and tossed it to the floor. Her breasts were really a sight to behold. C cup sized breasts with rosy colored nipples protruding in the middle of each, almost like a cherry topped cupcake. I couldn't help but envelop each one with my hands, squeezing gently on each breast. Brittney threw her head back and exhaled quietly, responding to my fondling by grabbing my wrists and directing them to where she wanted them.

She moved my hands from cupping her breasts to holding the undersides, signaling for me to squeeze. When I did she emitted a low moan and smiled. I started to trace the perimeter of her breasts with a finger slowly. Dragging my fingers along the soft, smooth skin of her fleshy globes. Brittney shivered with pleasure, moving her hands from my wrists to just behind her, where I felt a hand wrapping around my throbbing cock. I moved my hands down from her breasts down to her ass once more, gripping and squeezing as hard as I could. The both of us encouraging one another to continue with our fondling of each other. Brittney quit jerking me off and leaned down ontop of me, my hands still grasping her ass, she dug her chest into mine and kissed me once more. This kiss was a little different, a little more forceful on her part. She started to bite me on the lip. I felt a little apprehensive at first, but learned to like it. Brittney's teeth bit down gently on my bottom lip and pulled, she released and then kissed me again, repeating the same process. Brittney finally let up from her little vampire act and leaned in toward my ear.

"I hope you like getting your cock sucked. Cause I just LOVE sucking cock." After she said those words, I felt like I had just seen my first beautiful girl naked, just like a kid who found his dad's porn stash and was trying to decide what to watch first. Brittney crept from my neck and looked me in the eyes. Her curly blonde hair somewhat shielded an almost a lust and sex filled craze in the way she looked at me. We both smiled at each other and laid my head back, ready for what I anticipated to be a great blow job.

Brittney kissed her way down from my neck to my chest, her lips dragging a small trail of saliva as she went. I felt her nipples drag along my abdomen and eventually rest upon my legs, I looked down and saw Brittney just arrive at my cock. She looked a bit perplexed at first, I wondered why.

"Something the matter?" I asked, a look of concern on my face. Brittney looked back at me and responded, "Oh, I've just never seen an uncut one before...Can I mess around with it a little?" Her hand wrapped around my cock and started jerking me, she looked amused when she saw the hood of my foreskin be dragged up and down with her motions.

I sighed out, "No, I don't mind...Just be a little careful, I'm a little sensitive." Brittney messed around with the foreskin for a little bit, giggling when she pulled it up to hide the head and pulled it and saw it exposed. Satisfied with her "examination", she looked up at me and gave me a wink. I laid my head back and felt the first lick of her tongue, starting at the base of my balls and reaching up to the tip, where she gave it a sharp lick. I next felt something warm and wet, no doubt her mouth had engulfed the head now, the feeling of her mouth came down from the head and reached down to about halfway of my shaft.

Brittney began to suck on my cock, a faint slurping sound emitting from down where she was. I felt her head bob up and down as she worked on me. Her tongue swirling around the head and tapping on the glans. I let out moans and deep breaths, satisfied with her performance, I lifted my head and looked down at her. Brittney's eyes were shut, as if she were in a trance as she kept on performing her oral technique.

Brittney then slowly sucked the head of my cock until it came out with a *pop*. I smiled at her and sighed, tilting my head back. Brittney then took a hold of my balls and pulled them up slightly and began to lick them in turn. Sticking one in her mouth and sucking while she massaged the other, repeating with the other after a few minutes. She kept me in an absolute state of ecstasy, I never felt this great in my life. My pleasure was not hidden as I kept moaning out for her, encouraging her with "Oh yeah", "Right there", and the occasional "I'm going to cum if you keep doing that."

After sucking my balls until they too came out of her mouth with a *pop*, Brittney said, "How about a break?" I nodded in agreement, but instead of her coming back up and kissing me, she crawled up a little closer, until her breasts were hanging in front of my cock. I looked at them, dangling there, anticipating what she might do, and what she did, I loved. She wrapped her hand around my cock and positioned it to line up with her chest, her other hand started to tweak her nipple to make it hard, when it was, she took her breast and started rubbing the nipple back and forth on the head of my cock. It was a feeling like no other. It felt so damn good. It had its own feeling just like a tongue has its own. She kept dragging her nipple across the head and back for a few minutes, but I felt the onset of an orgasm coming so I warned her to back off for a minute.

After hearing my warning, Brittney stopped for a moment, but then gave the head one last pass with her nipple, then slapped my cock against her tit. When she finished, I let out a huge exhale and took a deep breath. My head fell back into the pillow and my eyes closed for a moment. I took into account all the things that just happened, racing back from earlier that day to right now, and smiled. I opened my eyes and saw Brittney hover above me, her arm moving slightly, following her shoulder to her hand, I saw her pleasuring herself slowly.

Brittney's breathing was slightly increased when she looked me in the eyes, a raw, animalistic lust emanating from the emerald jewels that was her eyes. I felt the heat of her pussy on my leg as she kept up on rubbing and petting herself. Finally breaking the quiet, Brittney whispered to me,

"See how horny I get from sucking cock? It's made me so wet and hot...see?" She removed her hand from her pussy and brought it to her face. In the light, I saw a small glistening that coated her fingers, which she put toward my mouth. Taking the invitation, I let her slip her fingers into my mouth as I cleaned each one of the juice from her pussy. Her taste was just barely sweet, like diluted honey. After enjoying the feeding from her fingers, I sat up and grabbed a hold of her, gently kissing around her neck and shoulders as I lay her down on her back.

On her back, her body was just as magnificent as if she were standing up. Her breasts pert and nipples erect, stomach flat and moist with the building of sweat, down to her trimmed bush of pubic hair, sticky and wet from her juices. My hands started running from underneath her breasts down to her thighs and back again, her skin was a dream, so smooth and creamy looking.

We both looked at each, I knew she felt like being playful, and that's exactly what I was going to do. My hand slowly crept toward a breast, grabbing hold of it in a loose grasp. It was firm in my hand, squeezing it gently and watching it jiggle as I let go of it. Mesmerized by it's beauty and attraction, like a teenager seeing and touching one for the first time. My gaze went from the bouncing tit to Brittney's face, I saw her licking her lips, insisting that I give her nipples a thorough cleaning with my mouth and tongue, which I was all for.

Positioning myself over Brittney, my cock laying just against the opening of her warm, inviting pussy, I lowered my mouth slowly to her breasts. Pausing just short of reaching them with my mouth, I looked back at Brittney, who was getting anxious. Not wanting to disappoint, I lowered my mouth onto her breast and began to lick and tug at her nipple. Brittney drew in sharp breaths with each flick of my tongue against her hard nub of flesh, moaning and quietly whispering, to herself or me, I didn't know. I took my free hand and started moving it toward her pussy, which I had discovered was already claimed by Brittney's hand, fingering herself in tune with each of my tongue wags.

I saw Brittney's face, her eyes closed and her mouth slightly agape, a need and pleasure expressed through every part of her. She opened her eyes and stared at me, working on her other breast, sucking on the nipple so much that I thought it was going to come off. Brittney smiled gleefully and started to talk dirty, "Look what you're doing to me...I'm turning into such a whore, the way you're doing that to me," She brought her finger from her pussy to her mouth and sucked on them, as if she were sucking my cock again. Removing her fingers from her mouth, she smacked her lips, "I taste so good. Don't you want a taste of my sweet pussy?" Relinquishing the breast from my mouth, I nodded at her. But rather than just eat her out, I decided to try a 69. I lie down on the bed and told Brittney, "Put that pussy in my face, I want you to suck my cock while I eat your pussy."

Brittney giggled excitedly and in no time, she turned around, put her ass toward my face and backed up slowly, showing off her impressive loins. When she was in reach, I took a hand to her ass, slapping it playfully. Brittney cooed and lowered her bottom toward my face, a perfect view of her pussy from behind. I didn't see any reasons that prohibited me from giving her oral, so I proceeded to give her outer lips a long lick. Brittney moaned out, but that was quickly muffled as she started sucking my cock again.

We stayed in that position for a while. I enjoyed her pussy in every sense I could. The sight of her well kept pussy made me hard, the smell of it was so wonderful that it made me even harder, and the taste...well, the taste goes without saying. Eating her was like feasting on a cherry pie, bit by bit. Brittney was certainly enjoying sucking me off as well, she was completely uninhibited. For a while she would just suck on the head while jerking me off, others she would try and deep throat, unfortunately she couldn't, but most of the time she sucked and tugged at my balls.

Up until now I hadn't penetrated her with my fingers, I hinted at it with my tongue, just barely hinting at my tongue entering her opening. I decided now would be the best time, moving a hand from her ass, I crept one finger into her hole, the moment I did, Brittney squeezed on my cock and let out a moan of immense satisfaction. Taking the signal, I inserted another finger into her and she almost went nuts, bucking against my hand and trying to maintain her jerking pace on me.

"Ohhhh yeah, finger fuck me baby...It feels so go...od." Brittney was at a loss for words, so she went back to giving me head. I started fucking her pussy at a slow pace at first, watching my fingers drag in and out of her. But as she increased her speed in sucking my cock, I coincided my pace with hers, trying my best to match her. I wanted to make her cum and for me as well. So I took out my fingers and began to lick her pussy again and placed my thumb against her clit and began to rub. Brittney went crazy, I felt her moans against my cock as I kept tasting her, and began to start grinding against my face, trying to make as much contact as she could.

Raising her head from my cock, she managed to mumble out, "Gonna...cu...cum...cumming!" As she spoke, she kept jerking on my cock erratically. While she was cumming, I kept licking at her pussy, taking in as much of her taste and odor as I could and I felt my own orgasm building up. My hips were humping in the air now, trying to get as much friction against my cock as I could, Brittney had kept her hand around me, so I started fucking her hand, wet with the saliva from her lengthy head session.

I could start feeling the seeing the contractions of her pussy when she was in the middle of her orgasm, that was the last thing I saw before I shut my eyes and dug my head into the bed below me, thrusting one last time into the air as I felt the first spurt of my cum eject from my cock. Then another, and another, and another, and then one last one. I tried to raise my head, but I couldn't, not because of the lack of energy, but because Brittney's ass was sitting on my face, collapsed on my body from her own orgasm.

I didn't feel like I was in a bad position, a beautiful woman laying upon me. I could feel her nipples rubbing against my hip, her worn breath against my leg, her curly blonde hair tickling my thigh. Problem was, with her pussy buried against my face, I couldn't breathe. With as much delicacy as I could, I rolled Brittney over to her back. She was flushed, her breathing calmed down considerably, most notably, her face was in a euphoric manner. Brittney looked absolutely beautiful in this way, an incredibly kinky girl who had just given a ton of energy now looked as innocent as a puppy sleeping. I'm not one to let a sleeping dog lie though, I crawled over to her and started nuzzling at her neck. I heard Brittney mumble a bit, something about 5 more minutes, and then she giggled quietly. I placed a hand on her cheek and brought her neck closer to me, in response, Brittney ran her hands through my hair, starting to praise me on what a wonderful night it's been so far.

"Hehe...you're incredible baby. I've never cum like that before," she paused a bit and shivered as I continued to nibble at her neck, "And your cum tastes so good...It made me cum even harder after you exploded in my mouth." I looked up at her and she licked at her lips, searching for any remnants of my seed. Brittney let out an exhale and looked at me, "I'm ready to go, you?"

I sighed and looked down at my cock, which was still semi hard, but not quite there yet. I looked back at Brittney who was smiling mischievously, "Leave it all to me, babe. You just lie back again." I resituated myself and rested my head against a pillow while I waited for Brittney to give me another shine job down below. But to my surprise, it wasn't what I expected. Rather than feel the warm familiar feeling of her mouth sucking away, I felt a different kind of wet, warm sensation. I peeked down and saw Brittney mounted ontop of me, my cock horizontal with my body and her pussy gliding up and down. I let out an approving moan as I saw Brittney grind upon my body with a technique that some strippers would kill for. My eyes wandered from her grinding pelvis up toward her breasts, being fondled, almost manhandled by her own hands.

"Don't worry, we'll get you nice and hard real fast so you can fuck my tight pussy...I'm dying for your cock to be inside me, baby. Don't keep me waiting..." Brittany kept on performing her show for me, rocking back and forth on my cock. I felt her juices start to cover the whole length of me now, allowing her pussy to slide along with little effort. She kept up with her breast fondling and dirty talk and soon enough, I was hard like an iron pole.

"There we go, nice and hard for me to enjoy." She slid off of me and sat on my stomach, just above my cock. Leaning down, she placed her hands on my face and gave me a very intense kiss, when she finished, she smiled and said, "Time for me to rock your world, baby." Winking at me as she slid back down against my cock. I bit my lip in anticipation, waiting to be inside her felt too long. Brittany's hand reached behind her and slipped over my member, waiting to be guided into her. Rising up on her knees, Brittany directed me into her. I felt the head begin to enter her hot, wet pussy and then the rest followed, she had engulfed me fully. When she finally sat down completely, we both moaned out. Seriously, there is nothing like the feeling of a beautiful girl with a gorgeous body who sits down on your cock and is just there in all of her wanton, lusty presence.

Without a word from either of us, Brittany leaned forward and started to bring her ass up and let it fall back down on my cock. I wasn't worried about cumming anytime soon, I had already given a huge load already, and I knew I had to work to get another one, so I focused on making Brittany cum once more. To aid her, I placed my hands on her bottom and squeezed as she bounced up and down on my cock, repeatedly impaling herself on me. It was by no means a quiet event, we were both filling each other's ears with our moans and gasps. People in the hall and rooms next to us probably heard the faint rumblings of a love making, but both of us didn't let it deter our performance.

Brittany bent down and allowed me to get a hold of her tits with my mouth. As I sucked on her teat, she looked down lovingly at me, smiling with approval in between her gasps and moans of pleasure. After I let go of her nipple, she started to speak, "C'mon baby, I want you to fuck me now...from behind." She gave me a short peck on the lips and slid off of me hastily and repositioned herself, leaning down on her knees, ass in the air, and her head resting on a pillow. It was an inviting sight, her plump, luscious bottom just begging for me to take advantage of it.

"C'mon, put your cock back in my pussy and fuck me!" Brittany said, looking back, her eyes ablaze with a lust-driven thirst that I knew I could quench. I got up to my knees and positioned her ass a bit lower to accommodate my height, before inserting my member into her once more, I brought my hand down on her ass with a resounding slap. Brittany threw her head back to look at me, but rather have a mad glare aimed at me, she looked even more excited and horny. I saw her hand reach back and start to rub her pussy.

"Don't make me wait...please!" She sounded almost desperate, I didn't want to keep her waiting any longer, so I got ready once more. Grabbing my shaft, I rubbed the head along the slit of her pussy, searching for the entrance, and I slipped in once more. Brittany gasped at my entry, but quickly relaxed, arching her ass toward me, ready to take what I had to give. Not wanting to disappoint, I placed my hands on Brittany's hips and began to develop a rhythm of fucking her.