An Ever Changing Life Ch. 03

Story Info
David is renamed Jenny, then Suzanne and finally Helen
3.1k words
3.98
35.3k
6
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 06/01/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Previously....

After several years, I was completely in their command, and when feeling particularly cruel they would invite several of their female friends around and introduce me as Jennifer, a cousin visiting for the weekend. Very soon I was getting invited to lots of girlie parties and events. Julie and Janet made sure I accepted every invite. I was always popular at these girls' nights in – Julie had already explained to everyone that I was a transsexual waiting for my final op. All the girls had so many questions for me.

"You are late Suzanne and now you are going to pay for it! Flirt with the boys and tell them how good you are giving blow jobs. I want your breath to reek of all the spunk you have swallowed. Then, and only then will I consider lending you the keys to your chastity belt, and if you are very good I might allow you to get changed into more every day women's clothes. Do not think for a minute that you will ever be allowed to wear men's clothes again".

An Ever Changing Life 3

Suzanne's New Life as Helen

(or A New Future Serving to Please)

A Railway Journey

My wife Carole and her boyfriend Kevin had decided to take a month's holiday in the United States and much to my surprise I was also invited to come along as well. Not knowing what would be expected of me, I imagined myself sunbathing in my bikini during the day, and then getting changed into one of my nicest frocks, wearing heels and dining at some sumptuous restaurant. I knew that I would have to pay for (at least for my own) outlay. I supposed that Carole would prostitute me out on an evening - just like she did living here in England. I dreaded the thought that I might become a chained 24/7 sex slave to fund their extravagances.

It came to the morning of our departure and I had packed nearly all of my dresses, skirts, blouses and lingerie. One suitcase was half full of my stilettos, boots,wedge heels and sandals, plus nearly all of my cosmetic cases. For travelling I was allowed to wear one of my lacy white bra and panty sets and one of my favourite summer dresses, with a pair of glossy tights. I picked out a nice pair of white leather strappy 4" wedge heel sandals and stepped into them, fastening the straps around my ankles. I was so looking forward to a month in America. Touching up my mascara and lipstick, I popped my daily female hormone tablet, lit a cigarette and smiled. After finishing my smoke, I slung my handbag over my shoulder and picked up the two suitcases. Maybe Carole and Kevin might reward me in America with a little time to enjoy myself.

The taxi arrived to take us to the railway station and I transferred everyone's suitcases to the waiting cab while Kevin secured the house. When we arrived at the station, Carole suddenly realised that I did not have a travel ticket and quickly bought one before we boarded the train. They accompanied me to my seat and safely stowed my luggage before departing to their reserved First class seats. The carriage was almost full when a gorgeous hunk of a man sat down beside me. The train pulled out of the station. After I topped up my lipstick, I turned to him and smiled. His name was Steve. We made polite conversation and it wasn't very long before I realised that we were both very much attracted to each other. Steve then laid his jacket across our knees, took my hand and placed it on his groin. In his jacket I had felt his cigarettes and lighter. Steve unzipped his fly. God, did I need a cigarette now. Gently, I released his swollen member and began to massage until it became was a huge, hot, throbbing organ in my hand. Suddenly, Steve pushed away my hand and then zipped himself back up again. Picking up his jacket, he took me by the hand and led me down the carriage towards the wc compartment.

Inside, Steve locked the door behind us and made me kneel down on the floor. I knew just what I had to do. I unzipped his fly and released his massive cock. My pretty painted fingernails ran up and down his rigid tool and then caressed his testicles. Steve groaned as I pulled back his foreskin and gently kissed the purple head. I opened my lips and took him deep into my mouth. Very soon he was ready to come, and forced himself deep into my throat, his balls slapping against my chin. He slightly withdrew and then ejected, filling my mouth entirely with his hot salty fluid. I swallowed all of his juice. I then stood up and licked my lips before kissing him on the lips and thanking him. His hand lifted up the hem of my dress but I had to prevent him discovering my little secret. For several months now Carole had imprisoned my now useless penis in a chastity device that was attached to an 8" ribbed butt plug that I wore at all times. Only Carole knew the location of all 3 keys required to release me from my confinement. I apologised and told Steve it was my time of the month. God, I really needed a cigarette now.

Back in our seats some of the other passengers were giving me disapproving stares. I refreshed my lipstick and tidied my hair. I reapplied my eye liner and mascara and then turned to Steve. He seemed a little put out. I apologised for not going the whole way with him but he just smiled. He explained that he had to get off at the next station. We exchanged mobile numbers and then he leaned forward, his face close to mine. We began to passionately kiss and very soon were exploring each other's mouths with our tongues. Eventually we approached Steve's destination. We sadly said our goodbyes and then he was gone. I was left with more disapproving stares. I so really, really needed a cigarette.

An Arrival

Finally the train arrived at my destination and I gathered my luggage and stepped out onto the platform. Making my way to the ticket booth, I looked around in vain for Carole and Kevin. They were nowhere to be seen. The train departed and I was soon stood on an almost deserted platform. I suddenly realised that I had no money and didn't have my travel ticket. I certainly wasn't going to America! I was just about to light a much needed cigarette when I spotted two people standing by the exit gate. I recognised my sister Janet and her partner Julie. Julie beckoned me over with her finger and I immediately walked over to meet them. They were both amazed at how wonderful I looked. Janet said it was so good to have a proper sister and Julie smiled saying that she was really looking forward to helping me with my new life with them. In the car they explained that Carole and Kevin had decided on a new life for themselves. I was to now live with Janet and help out around her house. I would also be required to work for Julie in her thriving hotel.

Before too long we arrived at Janet's house and after entering I was shown around the house with Janet explaining exactly what my chores were going to be. Of course the living room, dining room and lounge were to be spotless at all times as well as the conservatory and study. I was also responsible for the kitchen, pantry and cold store. In the utility room I was expected to launder all of the clothes. Showing me the ironing board, Janet said how much she liked wearing neatly pressed articles of clothing. Julie agreed and Janet suggested that from now on Julie could bring all her washing around for me to attend to. Julie accepted the offer. I was to keep the toilets, bathroom and en-suite shower room clean and sparkling, and the hall and staircase neat and presentable. The bedrooms were to be aired daily and bed linen changed on a weekly basis or after every time the bed was slept in. Finally I was shown to my own bedroom.

I was led up to the second floor up in the roof space. I did not know just what to expect on the other side of the door in front of me. Janet said "Go on in Sis, I hope it's to your liking." I paused feeling very nervous. "Go on Suzanne" Julie added and winked at Janet. I turned the door handle and walked into the room. I gasped. I wasn't prepared for the sight in front of my eyes. I suppose that I had half expected a dingy little boxroom with a low bedstead, a scruffy chest of drawers, maybe a rough rack for my clothes and most likely, evidence of forms of restraint and humiliation.

My eyes opened wide in astonishment. This was a breath taking room with a large gable-end window letting in lots of daylight. The walls were painted in a lilac with a feature wall decorated with a contrasting patterned wall paper. Beneath my feet was a luxurious thick pile carpet, several shades deeper than the walls. On the large double divan a beautifully stitched white counterpane reached down to the carpet. Four matching pillows were set at the bed head which was flanked by two bedside tables each with a reading lamp, a bowl of pot-pourri and a small vase of cut flowers. An old style silver alarm clock ticked slowly away on one of the tables. I turned around to take in the rest of the room. A large chest of drawers, a dressing table and two large wardrobes made up the rest of the furnishings. On the walls were several tasteful framed prints. My gaze continued and then I saw a second door leading off the bedroom. "Well go on then" Julie teased "Let's go explore a bit more". Was this to be a room of punishment where I could be chastised for any of my misdeeds? A place to be bound and gagged, tied up in humiliating positions and forced to anally and orally accept dildos and cocks at any hour of the day? I nervously opened the door and walked into a simply awe inspiring huge en-suite bathroom flooded with natural daylight from the twin skylights set in the roof. A large white bath dominated the centre of the marble effect tiled floor; the wc and bidet were to one side, with the wash-handbasin set in a bespoke vanity unit. An extremely large walk-in shower was located in the opposite corner. A wickerwork easy chair and low table were positioned nearby. To complete the wonderful scene several large containers holding a variety of ferns and exotic plants were placed around the room. We returned to what is now my bedroom. Julie laughed and said "Well Suzanne if you like it, go fetch your luggage, you can move in straightaway" I almost burst into tears and hugged Janet and Julie. "Don't be silly Suzanne, just unpack and then we will tell you the rules of the house and your terms of employment at Julie's ". I hurried downstairs to bring my luggage up to my room.

Settling in to My New Life

As I began to unpack my suitcases Janet explained that I could hang up all my clothes in the left hand wardrobe. There were separate compartments for my footwear, and for all of my bras, corsets, basques, suspenders, camisoles and other lingerie I had amassed over the years. Some items did not meet Julie's approval and I had to give them to her for disposal. I was busy arranging my makeup on the dressing table when Janet informed me that I now was to be told the Rules of the House. I was ordered to sit down and listen.

1 I must obey Janet and Julie at all times.

2 I am not permitted to smoke inside the house.

3 I am not allowed to bring boyfriends or girlfriends home without previous permission.

4 I am to wear clothing appropriate for the occasion at all times.

5 If I displease Janet or Julie in any way, I must willingly accept any punishment they feel is appropriate for my misdemeanours.

6 Any gifts I receive, monetary or otherwise belong to Janet and Julie. I am to surrender all my possessions including all my clothes (all of which I will be free to continue to wear) to them.

7 Whenever Janet or Julie want me to go shopping, regardless of what I may be wearing, I will immediately go purchase whatever they required.

Julie explained that the final rule might and probably would extend to my being sent out wearing only a peephole bra and crotchless knickers into town to buy a 10 inch vibrator and a set of handcuffs from the Ann Summers Store)

I felt confident that my breasts were now so large and nicely formed, and my penis so small and shrivelled that I could pass enfemme at any time.

I readily agreed to all the conditions.

Julie had run me a bath and upon returning told me to undress and pass her all of the clothes I was wearing. I stripped naked revealing my encased penis in its chastity belt and the attached intrusive butt plug. Both Julie and Janet were astonished to see my newly formed breasts. Julie glanced down at my imprisoned dick. She smirked and said that Carole may have had my best intentions in mind, but she had a much better idea. "Go take your bath Suzanne, Janet and I will bring you your new uniform. Remove your make up and nail polish – it is not suitable for what we have in mind for you.

I stepped into the wonderful warm, fragrant scented relaxing bath. This was too much of a chance to mess up. No matter what Janet and Julie had in store for me I promised myself to be a good girl and to carry out their every desire. After removing my makeup and nail polish I stepped out of the bath and towelled myself dry. After all of Carole's repeated enforced exfoliations, my skin is lovely and smooth, and due to my female hormone tablets I never need to shave again. After spraying myself with an expensive deodorant, I walked naked back into the bedroom.

Julie immediately looked at my chastity device.

"I have a much more appropriate solution to keep you in check. For starters you will never have to have a plug permanently up your arse ever again. After all I do want you to be arse fucked regularly. Carole thoughtfully sent me the keys to your predicament. As soon as you are dressed, then I will free you once and forever from your current imprisonment" On the bed was a sexy scarlet underwired bra, suspender belt and French knickers matching set. I hurriedly donned my new underwear and Janet then passed me a pair of black fishnet stockings. Julie gave me a plain but beautiful long sleeved silky white blouse with pearl buttons and then a black pleated skirt. "Put these on dear, we have still have your makeup to apply and you have work to do."

I carefully pulled on my new fishnet stockings, fastening them to the red suspenders. I stepped into the ultra short black pleated mini-skirt and was starting to fasten it up, "Tut-tut" said Julie passing me the white blouse, put this on as well" I did so, fastening each of the pearly buttons. " Leave the top two buttons unfastened dear, I want you to wear this as well" passing me pearl choker necklace I then zipped up my skirt tightly around my waist and put on the broad black leather belt that Janet gave me. Julie then smiled. "We have nearly finished now Suzanne. A little subtle make up and finally your new shoes and then you can fix us all something to eat."

Julie applied my foundation, and then a pale lilac eye shadow, black eyeliner and mascara. A pale pink lipstick came next and then a pale frosted pink nail polish was applied to my nails. After my nails had dried, Janet passed me a pair of 6" stiletto heels. I stood into them and fastened all the straps tightly around my feet. The steel reinforced ankle straps of my shoes were then tightly secured around my ankles. Julie produced two padlocks and very soon my new footwear was nice and securely in place. "From now on you will always wear whichever pair of stiletto heels I feel is suitable for the occasion. They will remain padlocked at all times. You will even sleep in high heels. I will ensure that you are not out of your heels for more than 5 minutes a day. Now let's free your pathetic penis and remove your butt plug, Carole has sent the 3 keys to release you".

With all the hormones I had been taking my shrivelled penis was now totally useless. Julie lifted my skirt and produced a key. She unlocked my chastity device and removed it together with my butt plug device. "Time for my method now Suzanne" Julie swiftly fastened a ligature around my testicles and pulled it excruciatingly tight."I think castration is a far better solution. It will only take a few days love. Now get your butt plug back in place". She smoothed down my skirt and then brushed my hair. Kitchen time now Suzanne – I'm starving" Janet and Julie laughed and led me down to the kitchen.

"Let's see how you cope here at Janet's for a week and then I know how you will fare at my hotel and nightclub. Oh, and by the way, your female hormone tablet dosage is to be doubled starting from now. Not just one a day, but one each morning and one every evening. I really want you to lust for cock every minute every day! I took the hormone tablet Julie handed me and looked down at my firm breasts. I was now in agony due to the tight ligature around my testicles and penis. My feet in their 6 inch heels were already beginning to ache.

"Time to make that meal now, Suzanne" Julie reminded me.