An Ever Changing Story

Story Info
Enforced Transvestite.
2.3k words
3.86
64.4k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Caught Out and Permanently Punished

I was wearing a ultra short black leather mini skirt, a tight leopard print low cut top, which revealed my cleavage entrapped by my pink lacy bra (with matching panties). The straps of my 6 inch leopard stiletto heels were securely padlocked around my ankles. Recently I had been often going to the local park dressed in suggestive clothing such as this and sitting on a bench across from the snack kiosk. I would already have placed a handcuff key close to a bench just by the main kiosk, and then I would go sit a short distance away. From out of my handbag, I would nervously take my packet of cigarettes and light one to calm my nerves. Sometimes the call to my mobile came quickly and suddenly. At other times I might be sat here for hours on end. Whenever the call came it was my cue to take the two pairs of cuffs out of my handbag, quickly secure my heels together and then struggle to handcuff my wrists behind my back.

I then would then work up the nerve to get up off the bench and walk while chained to retrieve the key from the kiosk.

I had chained my ankles together allowing me to walk in a ladylike fashion, but unable to stride out or run, and began the journey towards the kiosk. When I reached the bench there was no key. I immediately had a panic attack – I continued to look for the key when the employee's door opened and four young women came out. They asked if I were looking for something – I knew I had been caught - they had seen me before on the security cameras and were ready for me. One girl waved the missing key in my direction. 'Looking for this sweetie? She then finished her cigarette, put my key in her pocket and went back inside the kiosk. The remaining girls told me how cute I looked and that they hoped I would enjoy my new life as a woman - they were not returning the key and they were going to call security if I did not leave.

I hid in the outdoor ladies toilet. After 2 hours and still securely locked in my ankle chains, I finally called my wife to come and rescue me - when she arrived she demanded to know just what was going on. I told her everything about my crossdressing history and what I was secretly doing during the week. I told her my about my entire clothing and bondage stash and she just sat there without saying a word for a very long time. Then she said that she had known all along and had been waiting for the perfect opportunity to teach me how to be her submissive ladyboy slave. Then she found my ball gag and proceeded to put it on me and then she locked it tight. She told me to stay outside her car. I obeyed.

She got back out with extra handcuffs and shackles. She told me to meet her back at the bench near the kiosk.

She drove her car to the end of car park and waited for me to walk over. I knew that this was getting into a serious situation. When I got to the bench she told me to sit down and then she used the handcuffs and shackles to chain me to the bench. She said if I wanted to be a woman then she was going to help me. I was now securely fastened to the bench. She then returned to her car, turned around and said "Have a nice life you pathetic little worm, from now on you are going to be my permanent housemaid whore" and then she got in her car and drove off leaving me totally helpless and stranded.

Later the women came back out for a cigarette break and then called security who called the police. They arrived and unlocked the cuffs attached to the bench but were unable to remove my original bondage and ball gag because they did not use standard keys. I was given a caution and told to leave the area. I had no way to remove my gag and I had to walk the 5 miles home in my 6 inch padlocked heels. It took me nearly three and a half hours to arrive home and when I finally entered, the house was in darkness. I found a note on the table stating that we were through as a couple and she would start my whore training the following week. As long as I would be an obedient girl, she would not reveal all my personal detail and advertise me as a willing slut on the internet.


My Punishment
I went to the kitchen drawer where I kept an emergency key hidden away, but only found another note saying that I looked really great in chains and that I would have to wear them for a little while longer.

The note stated that from now on I would be living life that way for the rest of my life. I was exhausted and fell asleep on the settee that night.

The next morning I started cutting my way out of the gag (it took all morning). I found that my wife had taken all the tools that would have made my task so much simpler. By now I was feeling very vulnerable and extremely chastised. But now I was about to discover just exactly what my punishment was going to be. When I entered my bedroom I found that every item of men's clothing I owned had been removed, and replaced with my collection of women's clothes – now hung up in my wardrobe on full display. In addition, she had also added a few items of very provocative patent leather and pvc mini- skirts and several extremely revealing low cut blouses.

When I looked in my former sock drawers I discovered that she had left me all her lingerie, stockings and tights and another note saying that I would not need any men's clothes any more now that I was a woman.

The note went on to say that I was to meet her wearing the clothes, make up, jewellery and wig that she had prepared for me in the spare bedroom. If I did not comply then she would release all my details to everyone I knew - including family, friends and work colleagues.

As I approached the spare bedroom with trepidation not knowing just how far my wife was intending to utterly humiliate me, I spotted a little parcel in front of the bedroom door. So far she had completely embarrassed me for hours in public – just what did she have in mind?

I picked up the package and on the back was yet another message – Wear This Before You Enter the Spare Bedroom!! With trembling fingers I opened the package to discover a combination steel chastity device complete with 7 inch pink butt plug, tight testicle pouch, and thin yet sturdy pink leather straps, belt and padlock. Knowing that my wife was deadly serious about revealing me to all and sundry, I had no choice but to bend over and insert the plug up my rectum and then encapsulate my balls. Finally I inserted my penis into the steel tube.

I put on the belt and clipped the pink straps to the D ring which was designed to be behind my back. Finally, as instructed, I pressed the padlock behind my back firmly shut and now I was utterly at her mercy.

I entered the spare bedroom. Laid out on the bed, the outfit I was to wear left nothing to the imagination. A bright crimson basque with matching lacy panties, black fishnet stockings, an extremely short black pvc mini skirt. a very long black wavy wig, drop earrings, bright red nail varnish and 6" stiletto heeled, thigh high, patent black leather boots.

She had also left me false eyelashes to wear. The makeup I had to apply was heavy blue eye shadow, black eyeliner and mascara. She had also laid out pancake foundation cream, rouge, tweezers and an eyebrow pencil and a stunning bright lipstick with additional lip-gloss.

There was yet another note!! Meet me in The Sailors at 8:00 tonight. I hold all the keys to your future, so do not dare to be late.

Oh shit – it was already quarter past six. Realising that I really needed to get a move on, I quickly put on the outfit my wife had laid out for me. The basque was a perfect fit, I took time to get the fishnet stockings perfect and the thigh high boots fitted me really well. I squeezed into the tight miniskirt. I knew only too well just exactly what my wife wanted my appearance to be. I plucked my eyebrows and then caked on tons of foundation, and then came the eye makeup complete with lashings of mascara. The bright red lipstick plus gloss almost finished my appearance. Then I painted my fingernails bright red, rang for a taxi, and prepared myself for a long night of utter humiliation at The Sailors.

I now knew that this was exactly what my wife was to turn me into for the rest of my life. I was to be dressed as a prostitute 24/7

The last note had stated that just after I had locked the house door, and before I had got into the taxi, I was to post my house keys back through the letterbox. Standing there dressed like a prostitute, I reluctantly did as I was instructed. Shouldering my handbag, I got into the taxi and asked to be taken to The Sailors.

The taxi delivered me to The Sailors. It was 5 past eight! Walking into the bar there was a full length mirror and I gasped when I saw my reflection. I looked even more provocative than how I had been feeling. Now inside, the place was already very busy and heads turned as I tottered up to the bar in my 6" heels and tight red basque. After buying myself a Bacardi breezer, I set off around the bar in search of my wife. After several minutes, and having my bottom slapped and pinched, I eventually located my wife who was seated with a large group of men. She immediately stood up and whispered in my ear. You are late and now you are going to pay for it!

"Flirt with the boys and tell them how good you are giving blow jobs. I want your breath to reek of all the spunk you have swallowed. Then, and only then will I consider lending you the keys to your chastity belt, and if you are very good I might allow you to get changed into more every day women's clothes. Do not think for a minute that you will ever be allowed to wear men's clothes again."

I did as I was told and spent most of the night sucking total strangers' cocks and swallowing their hot salty fluid.

At the end of the evening, my wife and her new boyfriend stood up to leave.

"Now I know you are going to be a good girl, but I think you need a little more time to adjust to your new situation. Therefore I am going to leave you to your own devices for a while. I know that you've caught a few guys eyes tonight. When you are tiring of satisfying everyone's needs then maybe you can come and be our housemaid – we have got lots of tasks for you and word is spreading how fantastic you are with your lips and tongue - you are going to be a very busy little housemaid whore aren't you?"

A Life of Total Servitude

One week later I was taken on as a house maid/slut. I now had all the chores to do and I had to pleasure all the guests that my wife and her boyfriend brought home. I never got released from my chastity device. Occasionally my butt plug was removed but only to vacate my bowels or if a guest fancied screwing my arse. I often got sent out to do shopping either alone or accompanied when I had to buy all my sanitary items (even now, every 4 weeks I am allowed to remove my butt plug for a few days and replace it with a tampax) - and other ladies items.

Now, 3 years later, I am completely accustomed to my life style and I am taking hormone tablets. My breasts are now quite well developed. My hair has grown long now and I no longer have to wear a wig except on special occasions. Once a month I am sent to the salon with instructions of how to have my hair re-styled. I then have to return home and hope that my new appearance is satisfactory to my wife. She really enjoys it when I have long, wavy peroxide blonde curls and I am allowed to dress like a screen diva., But sometimes I am ordered to have a purple afro which she finds hilarious and invites all her girlfriend around whilst I am dressed like a 70's go-go girl in tight hotpants and white leather boots, and I have to dance for them all night while serving drinks.

To sum up, I am very happy being Suzanne despite (or is it because of?) the constant humiliation that my wife imposes upon me. I just wish that I could have my penis and testicles removed. The chastity device is very cruel.

Bye for now, lots of love Helen (Suzanne)