An Ex Marks Her Spot Ch. 04

Story Info
More hurt, more comfort.
4.7k words
4.5
31.1k
27

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/11/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're fired." The words hit Pip like a bullet to the heart. The life from her body went cold. "You are still making too many mistakes on the cash register. I'm sorry, but it's not worth keeping you on." A white noise seemed to drown out the sound. As she nodded her body turned to walk away, it felt like someone else was piloting her body. There was a weight on her shoulders and a stone in the pit of her stomach.

She didn't know how she got all the way back home, but she blinked and realized, finally, what had happened.

"Fuck!" She held her face in her hands and pulled at her hair. She was barely making rent before. Now she'd have to move back in with her parents like the failure she was. This couldn't be happening. She had put so much time into that job and still got nowhere with it. She began hyperventilating. What was even the point of anything? Her vision became blurry as her heart quaked in her chest. She whimpered and curled up in a ball on the couch. There hadn't been much to her life before, but feeling it collapse around her broke something. She was even more pathetic than she realized. She was even more useless.

A knock at the door caused her to flinch. She wasn't ready for company. She heard the knock again after she had ignored it the first time. No point in resisting, she figured. She sniffed and wiped her face dry before heading to the door and opening it.

"Hey cutie." Emma started. "I thought I'd-" She paused and her expression changed. "You okay?"

"I got fired." Pip explained. "And I'm useless." In an act of complete hopelessness she dug her forehead into Emmas bosom and broke into sobs. She felt more vulnerable and sick than Emma had ever made her feel before and somehow having her see Pip at her weakest felt right. She half expected Emma to push her down and humiliate her even further, or slam the door in her face with victorious glee. Somehow Pip didn't care anymore. She already lost everything. Having Emma think Pip was worthy of abuse at least made her worth something.

She wasn't expecting comfort, or the arms around her head. They seemed careful and awkward, but Pip could not care less. She wrapped her arms around the larger woman and wept into her rivals breasts while crying out months of stress and impotence. She felt Emma pat her back and pet her head like a stranger might, not knowing quite how to help. Pip didn't know either.

"Uh, Maybe we should go inside?" Emma advised.

Pip shook her head and tried to speak through the sobs, "C-Can't pay rent. I, I, Ha-Have to move out."

"Well, not right now!" Emma said. "Come on," Pip felt herself led back inside and placed back on the couch. Emma sat next to her and Pip continued to find comfort in digging into her. "Oh gees." Emma awkwardly patted her again as Pip tried to unload all of the feelings pouring out her. "Look, um, if you need someplace to stay, you can come to my place." Pip sniffed and looked up into Emma's eyes. Emma looked away and added, "Until you get another job I mean! Just, um, try and put yourself together okay?"

Pip paused her sobs and thought about the proposition. Then she coughed and cried, "I'm not worth it." She snorted and continued, "I can't even press buttons! I'm a failure!" She buried her face down into Emma again.

"I can find something!" Emma seemed desperate to keep Pip off of her. "I'm sure I can!"

Pip sniffed and looked up again. "Really?"

"I promise." Emma seemed to sincerely care about her for a microsecond before clearing her throat and pushing Pip off of her. "Just, uh, give me some space for a second." Pip had never seen Emma out of her element before. It was comforting to know it was possible. Pip nodded in agreement. Emma scratched her head and closed her eyes. "How about you go pack up some things? I'll text Mark to come over later too."

"No!" Pip felt the tears returning. "Don't tell Mark! Please!" Her throat seized and a lump stopped her from talking. "I-I," the words gagged her. Having Mark know she couldn't even keep a steady job would kill her, she thought. Her heart would stop if he knew how hopeless she was as a human being. How useless she'd be as a wife. She gave up on speaking and simply tried to wrench air into her gasping lungs fast enough to sob them out again without fainting. She croaked out pleading, panicked syllables when she could.

"Jesus just fucking calm down okay." Emma seemed frightened. She rubbed her brow. "I'll just tell him you're coming over for a pajama party or something. Guys buy that shit." Pip still felt herself sick to her stomach with panic, but her lungs slowly began to pant more regularly. "Fuck, don't die on me." Emma only seemed to be half kidding. "You need some water?" Pip nodded. Emma was only gone for half a minute. Pip downed the glass and tried to calm down. "Better?" Pip nodded. "Let's go."

--

Emma's apartment was beautiful and well kept. Pip had been silent for most of the drive. "Come on in." Emma motioned. Pip stayed at the doorway.

"I don't deserve it." Pip shook her head. "I don't deserve Mark. Or you, or this apartment, or-"

"I said come on in." Emma interrupted Pip before she could start sobbing again. Pip sniffed and walked in. the main living area had a couch pointed at a flat screen TV, and a kitchen. There was a door Pip guessed led to a bedroom. "I've been thinking about living arrangement's and jobs for you." Emma said with some satisfaction. "And I think I have a solution." Pip doubted that. "You are going to be earning your keep here." Pip wondered what she had in mind. Dishwashing, laundry, cleaning, none of it seemed like work that would let her live in a place like this. "Do you see that?" She pointed.

Pip saw a dog crate by the wall. "You have a dog?" Pip sniffed. Walking and caring for one might be worth something, she supposed.

"No." Emma explained. "Well, I use it sometimes when my parents visit with theirs."

"So?" Pip asked lightly.

"So," Emma explained. "Pets don't pay rent. And I've decided to adopt you."

Pip smiled, "Um, what?"

"You heard me. If you are going to stay here, as my pet. Literally." Pip still didn't quite understand. "You can go live with your parents, like a useless little girl, or," Emma paused, "You can get in the crate." Pip felt like laughing. Emma couldn't be serious. She looked at the crate, and then to Emma, and slowly felt a different kind of dread weigh down in her gut. She felt it start as a slick, tingling shame inside her that traveled down and penetrated her core. Then it traveled up and down her spine and molested her like a tendril looking to burrow inside of any and all of her reluctant orifices.

"You're joking right?" She asked hopefully.

"Polly." Emma spoke like she was her mother. "Be a good girl and get on your knees."

Pip felt her limbs grow cold as her core burned. A lump formed in her throat again. This was happening again. Emma was humiliating her again and Pip was going to go along with it. But this time it wasn't just some kink, it was her life. Her legs were shaking and she felt her nipples stiffen. She lowered her bags and felt her core tighten in familiar anticipation. She began to salivate and grow more wet behind both set of lips. Her butt clenched and she became suddenly aware that she was still wearing her work uniform. Remembering that felt like a punch to the gut. She felt a sickening wave of embarrassment and submission knowing that she still wore her failures on her back.

"O-Okay."

She dropped to her knees and felt a rush of pride. Kneeling was something she could do. Her hands touched the ground and she bowed before Emma like a slave to a master. She gripped the carpet as her muscles in anxiety. Her heart beat heavy with righteous submission. Was this her purpose?

Emma walked to the crate and opened it. "Here girl."

Pip crawled like an animal and ducked into the cage willingly. Her body was filled with butterfly's as the door was closed with a clank. She lay down on her side and looked up at her captor. There was barley enough room for her to stay on all fours.

"That's your room." Emma said with power high above her. She grabbed Pips bags. "I'll just take these. You wont be needing them." She walked out of the room and left Pip there. She curled up and listened until Emma returned. "You've been a good girl so far. No whining or anything." She grinned maliciously and continued. "Now, there are going to be a few rules now that you are my pet." Pip nodded slowly. "First rule, you don't own anything. Not your clothes, not your toothbrush, nothing. It's mine now."

Pip was surprised how easily her mind agreed to that. She wasn't very connected to any of it.

"Second, You are mine. You do what I say. You eat when, and what, I tell you. You go in the crate when I tell you. You piss and shit when I tell you. When I tell you to go fuck yourself, I expect you to do it with enthusiasm. Understand?"

If this had happened yesterday Pip would have been mortified. But now Pip felt more at peace with this than the idea of ever having a stable job ever again.

"Good." Emma smiled, "I think we have an understanding." She opened the crate. Pip slowly crawled out. "Lets work on training you." Emma started. "There is a dirty sock over there." She pointed at the floor some distance away. "Bring it to me. With your mouth."

Pip felt the situation closing in on her as she crawled towards the sock. She could hardly control her own actions now. She took a deep breath before bringing her face down to the garment and resisting her instinct to turn away. She needed this. She needed to be Emma's pet. She had no other purpose now. She bit down on it and tried not to think about how long it had been there, or how dirty it was. She returned with it promptly and dropped it at her feet. Then she looked up into her masters eyes and opened her mouth, panting like a dog.

"Cute." Emma nodded. "Now take off your uniform." Pip paused in shock before pursing her lips and rolling to her back. She should have seen this coming. She felt exposed, but also wonderful taking off the uniform. It was like taking off that old Pip. The shorts and top were pulled off quickly. When she was in her bra and panties she rolled back to her arms and knees, only slightly embarrassed. "All of it." Emma said judgmentally. Pip froze again.

"A-All of it?" Pip murmured.

"Are you dense?" Emma chuckled. "No wonder you got fired." Pip almost went back to her sobs. She looked down and away. "I thought you'd know the drill by now." Pip felt chilling excitement across her body as she obeyed. Her bra came off and she covered her meager assets. Then she looked up and pleaded with her eyes. "Really Tiny Tits?" Emma asked.

"M-My panties too?" Pip asked.

"Bad girl." Emma shook her head. "Questioning me like that. Twice even." Pip realized what was coming next. "Ass up, tits down." She ordered. "Bad girl needs a spanking." Pip blinked back tears as she leaned down and touched her nipples to the carpet. She felt Emma take a knee and lower her panties, peeling the slick fabric off of her pussy. "Very bad girl. And a naughty one." She felt a smack across her rear and yelped. "What do you say?"

"Thank you."

SMACK

"Th-Thank you!" she felt the force all through her body.

SMACK

"Thank you!" That one was close to her wet opening. She trembled at the thought of another one.

"Good. Now off!" Pip sniffed and removed her panties, covering herself as best she could. "Still so shy. How adorable." Pip realized she was shivering. "Now I think you are ready." Emma took out Pip's phone from her bag. Pip hugged her naked body. "No, no pictures this time. I just have one more job for you." She gave Pip the phone and looked into her eyes, "I want you to call Mark and tell him you'll be late coming back from work." Pip nodded, "And I want you to be very clear about this next part." She caressed Pips ear, holding her gaze on Pip's "Tell him, no, beg him to fuck me while you are gone." Pip felt her core shaking again as the caress turned to a heavy grip on her hair, "Tell him it turns you on. Tell him you want me to fuck his brains out. To cum buckets inside of me. Tell him it drives you crazy. Understand?"

Pip's vision became blurry. "Y-Yes." She imagined the scene and bit her lip.

"I just called the number." She handed Pip the phone.

"Pip?" Pip gasped in surprise and tried to clear her throat before answering,

"Y-Yea! Hi Mark!"

"How's it going? I'm almost to your place now."

"A-Actually. I'll be late." Pip couldn't meet Emma's haughty stare anymore and looked down, "Could, could you come to Emma's instead? She invited us over."

"Sure." Mark re-adjusted. "How late?"

"Actually," Pip gulped, "I was hoping that before I got there-" Pip stopped and looked up again at Emma. She had stood and looked down with expectation. "You, You could," Pip gulped and tried to find the words. "S-S-Start without me?" Her voice broke with the last word and she cleared her throat again.

"I'm sorry, what was that?"

"I-I mean," Pip clenched a fist tight on her bare leg, "I want you to have fun without me."

"Pip, are you okay?"

"Yes. I'm great." She lied. "It would just mean a lot to me. I don't want to slow you down."

"Pip, it's no trouble at all. In fact-"

"No, I-" Pip trembled, "Want you to be with her." She sharply drew in air, "It-It would make me feel good. Whenever I'm not around, just knowing-" She squirmed, "Turns me on."

"Really? Are you sure?"

Pip hesitated before answering, "Don't make me say it again."

She heard Mark laugh and felt butterflies in the lead of her stomach. "Alright, I have my orders. Text me when you're off work."

"I love you."

"I love you too."

Pip felt the phone leave her grasp from above just as the call ended.

"Perfect." Emma grinned. "Now lets get ready for him." She opened the door to her bedroom. Inside was a large bed, another television, a closet, and other furnishings. "Move the crate to the closet." She ordered. Pip stood and weakly obeyed. The cage clanked as she lifted it and tried to keep her eyes down. "Faster." She felt a slap across her rear and picked up the pace. "Put it right here." She did as directed. The inside of Emma's closet looked cramped anyways. "And here," She picked up a dog collar and tightened it around Pip's throat. It felt good. He throat somehow felt less tight. "And you know where this goes." She saw Emma retrieve the black bulb from Pips things.

"Why?" Pip asked, sniffing back a sob.

"Because I want you to know you're place while you are watching me and Mark." Emma explained as the toy went into pips hands. Pip's eyes widened. "I want you to fuck yourself in that crate while mark makes love to me. And that's an order."

Pip didn't know when it had happened, but before she had met Emma she never would have considered agreeing to anything like this. Now she could hardly resist. Her hands spread herself open and she slowly inched the toy inside herself again. It was easier than she'd thought. It felt like an anchor that kept her from running away or resisting further. It felt like her core was now chained to Emma's will, and guided by her collar. Emma gave her an expectant glance before Pip returned to the floor and crawled into her new home. She faced the doorway to the closet and the bed. Her filled ass was higher than her head. Her legs were tight together.

Emma placed a lock on the hinge of the crate. Now Pip couldn't get out even if she wanted to. That should have scared her, but instead it calmed her down. Certainty killed the fear. Then Emma inched the door closed, leaving a gap of light in the darkness. "You get yourself comfortable. And don't you dare start before Mark gets here." Then she walked away.

Pip was left alone in the darkness for what seemed like hours. It couldn't have been more than ten minutes, but she felt her body get used to her new position, and she felt her heart longing for contact with someone, anyone beyond the darkness of her self made prison. She reached a state of calm within the cold bars. She should have felt claustrophobic instead of safe. She should have felt powerless instead of protected. All the problems she had outside this cage were of her own making, and now she couldn't screw up anything else. She could watch the world without any guilt. Her throat was tight with the knowledge that someone else owned her, and was responsible for her.

She heard the door open and voices begin to speak. Pip felt like she was watching a movie where she already knew the ending. All she could do was squirm and wait for the climax with anxious anticipation. It was better to be the watcher than the watched. Mark and Emma exchanged pleasantries and old stories few several minutes before Mark broached the subject of Pip being late.

Events spiraled after that and Pip heard words melt into chuckles and murmurs. Pip wasn't sure when it had happened, but Mark was with Emma now. She strained her ears to make out the sounds of smacking lips and coos of pleasure, but the sounds were like delicate fingertips around her womanhood. The voices teased her but offered nothing substantial. It could have simply been whispers if Pip didn't know any better. Instead of a scene in her mind all she could guess were vague imaginings. Was that the sound of a shirt hitting the floor, or just a shoe across the carpet? Was that a moan of understanding, or pleasure? Gossip, or sweet nothings? Her butt clenched the plug and her pussy drooled.

Was that wet sound a kiss, or were they even further along than Pip guessed? Pip realized in frustration that her legs were forced so tight that touching herself would be nearly impossible. Her hand awkwardly fumbled through her sweaty, slick flesh and squeezed back between her thighs. She fought her own body to wrench pleasure from herself. She finally forced her way to her clit and had to immediately cover her mouth to hide a screech. The member inside her felt tighter as she grunted back the sensation.

She heard a gasp and a flirtatious trill of laughter from Emma. "Mm, right there. Hey! That tickles!"

That should be me, Pip thought. With less than a few inches to work with, Pips hips slowly ground into her middle finger. It had been a while since she'd touched her clit like this. It was almost an alien sensation now. She almost felt guilty about using it. It was like candy she knew was bad for her. Even worse, it felt as if the treat belonged to someone else. Like she was stealing from Emma or Mark. But Emma had told her to do it, so it was fine right?

That was a strange thought. She shouldn't feel guilty about feeling good. Her clit was her own. But then, why did she stop touching herself? It felt so good, and she was already so close. Her hand instead went back around her body and reached for the plug inside of her. She griped it and pushed it in and out in small pulsating waves as her moist thighs rubbed together impotently. She was crying again.

"Maybe we should move into the bedroom?" She heard from Mark. Yes, please, Pip thought. Her eyes looked up.

"Or the shower." Emma advised. Pip felt like screaming.

"Maybe after." Mark negotiated. "Last time we spent too long in there and you got wrinkly." When was last time? Years ago? Days ago?

"Hush." Emma giggled before Pip heard the door open. She stopped moving in fear of getting caught. Her head arched back up painfully to try and see the couple. The bed shifted, and Pip got a glimpse of Emma in her underwear leading Mark to the bed. "So, you said Pip asked you to do this?" She said. Pip's chest tightened.

"Yea, I was a bit surprised." Mark was erect, and Emma popped the member from his shorts with a movement down to her knees. "You didn't talk to her at all did you?"

"The point is that she's happy right?" Emma stroked Marks cock. "And you're happy." She engulfed the member in her jaws and Pip squirmed, her mouth watering. She noticed she was drooling into the bars, but didn't care. The hand covering her mouth thrust it's fingers into her lips and toyed with her tongue as she fucked her own ass again to the sight of Emma going down on Mark. She tried to go as deep as Emma, but her fingers were not large enough.

12