An Exchange

Story Info
Nina must pay her boyfriend's debts with her body...
9.5k words
4.5
124.3k
67
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nina Zarachnaya was twenty four and since being a little girl she had wanted more than anything to be an actress. She needed to move to Moscow from her town of Luknovo to fulfill this dream but it had still not happened.

Yet as she trudged home in the fading heat of a summer day she felt a burgeoning hope in her breast.

For the last two years she had been secretly scrimping and saving enough money to make the move to Moscow. She had to do it secretly because her boyfriend Konstantin Treplev was a useless, although talented, writer who wasted all their money. Time and again she had been forced to spend her savings to bail them both out of some financial difficulty he had embroiled them in but at last she had enough money saved up to fulfill her dream.

Konstantin was lazy and petulant. He hardly worked and Nina had to support him with the little money she earned as a waitress at a coffee shop and the weekend shifts she put in at a bottle factory. She loved Konstantin and he was gorgeous but Nina needed more than a pretty face or an exciting lover. She needed a man who would help out financially and support her emotionally.

Nina ignored the whistling and cat-calling men on the street trying to get her attention. As they called out to her about how beautiful she was she contemplated telling Konstantin to move out of their apartment. He had not contributed to paying rent in months.

Sorin their landlord liked Nina. He always flirted with her even though he was old enough to be her father. Maybe he would help her out somehow. Nina's own father was no help. He had remarried and started a new family after her mother died. Since then he never called or written and she had given up trying. Essentially Nina was without family.

Nina's anger toward Konstantin grew fierce as she walked on sore feet past the garage where her scooter sat waiting to be repaired. Konstantin had gotten drunk and crashed it and Nina had to choose either to pay for the repairs or postpone her journey. It sat forlorn in a locked compound behind the garage... fueling her frustration.

As she reached her block she saw reminders of all the money Konstantin owed.

There was Dr. Dorn the man who had given Konstantin antibiotics last winter and who had still not been paid for his medicine or time. Nina waved sheepishly and the older man nodded perfunctorily, clearly not happy with the debt still pending.

There was Ilya Shamrayev the building maintenance man who helped Nina fix an earlier breakdown of the scooter. She owed him money for the parts. He wasn't upset at all though. Ilya had a crush on Nina and thought she was going to be famous one day. He had come to see her in an amateur production last year and raved about it.

Konstantin had missed the play. The whole week long run of it.

Nina gave Ilya a hug and the big man squeezed her hard and kissed both her cheeks. His warm lips lingered on her skin a bit too long for comfort but she pretended to like it and smiled sweetly at him.

Then just as she was saying goodbye to Ilya, Semyon Medvedenko came out of their building. Medvedenko was a teacher and Nina owed him money as well. He had helped her learn English, etiquette and poise in order to play a high class women in the play. He loved Nina but she abhorred his boring and constant complaints about his poverty. She owed him a lot of money from various lessons he had given her.

Medvedenko saw her being kissed by Ilya and his face lit up.

"Hello Nina!" He cried out in his false good cheer. "Not such a bad day huh?" He came down the steps of the building and wrapped himself around her in a hug that was more a dry hump. His mouth found hers and he kissed her deeply as she pressed her lips tightly together to resist his hesitantly invading tongue.

"Not a bad day. But I'm pretty beat." She said as Medvedenko squeezed her. "They ran me ragged at work today."

"I bet. It could be worse though. You could be as poor as me. Who respects a teacher? No-one? We don't matter unless someone's horrible kid flunks a class. Then we are the scourge of the land!"

"I bet none of your kids flunk Medvedenko. You're too great a teacher."

Momentarily stunning Medvedenko with her rare compliment Nina took the opportunity to wrench herself from his grasp and flee up the stairs. "I have to go in. Have a wonderful evening gentlemen."

In the dark of the stairs she ran up the three flights to her own door and rushed inside to avoid any other debtors seeing her.

And she came face to face with Sorin the landlord.

"Hello Nina." He said.

Anxiety bloomed in the pit of her stomach. Sorin never came inside the apartment. He looked nervous and guilty and so did Konstantin. Something bad was happening here.

"Hello Sorin, what a surprise." Nina hugged him and kissed his cheeks but his hug back was less kindly than usual.

"I was just having a talk with Konstantin, but I must be off. I'll see you later though, I hope. Shall we say eight Konstantin?"

"Yes, fine." Konstantin was sulking and Nina grew worried.

Sorin left and Nina stared at her lover watching his behaviour and seeing shame and fear in every line of his body. Something very bad was happening.

"What?" Konstantin snarled when he noticed Nina staring at him.

"Was he here for this month's rent?"

"Yes. And last months."

"What? I left that on the mantel last month. It was right there. All of it! Why didn't you give it to him?"

'For Christ's sake Nina I don't know what happened to it. You should have given it to him personally."

"So this is my fault? All that money disappears and I'm to blame? "

Konstantin avoided her gaze.

"Look I know you took it. There are only two of us here. No-one visits because you are such a downer, so you tell me... who took it?'

"I did." He mumbled.

"For what? We need a place to live!" she tried not to scream. Any time she got emotional Konstantin accused her of being a dramatic actress and refused to accept that she might just be a person entitled to be angry.

"I needed some supplies..." He murmured. "Look I found a way to pacify Sorin. He will make an exchange for the rent, both months.

"Really?" Is he going to buy your book when it comes out?" she didn't add "Whenever that is." It was too early to escalate things and she was tired of fighting day after day.

"Y'know he really likes you."

"Sure, I'm nice to him and I pay my rent on time. Usually!"

"No. I mean he finds you attractive."

"So what. Lots of men do. I can't help it. So now you're jealous of an old man?"

"So he's old. He is pretty fit and has a nice beard. You like beards."

"What are you talking about? I told you I don't care if you can't grow a beard. I love your pretty face."

"I'm just saying that he isn't too bad looking. He has probably had a few lovers in his day. I bet he knows how to please a woman."

Something in the way Konstantin was talking set off alarm bells in Nina's head.

"What the fuck is going on here?'

"We owe him a lot of money."

"I have my half of this month's rent. I'm guessing you don't?"

Konstantin shook his head no.

"Fucking great! So now I'm supposed to come up with a month and half more rent? Where am I supposed to find that kind of money?" She had it stashed away for her acting career but she was loath to part with it. It was her future, her only hope to escape the drabness of her life.

"Wait, you don't have to find the money. I found a solution. I worked it out."

"How?"

"I made him a deal. An exchange."

"What kind of exchange?" Then she remembered what Sorin had said. "He said he is coming back tonight... at eight. Why?" Nina knew she wasn't going to like it but Konstantin still stunned her with his answer.

"I told him he could fuck you."

Konstantin said it matter-of-factually, flat and unemotionally so Nina didn't actually comprehend what he had said at first. It might as well have been "I told him he could have a whale." It just would not compute.

"Nina?" His voice penetrated the fog that blanketed her mind. Was this shock?

"Did you hear what I said?"

Then the anger began. He didn't ask if she was alright, he didn't apologize, or beg forgiveness, he asked about himself.

"Nina, answer me."

"Say it again?" she whispered.

"Say what?"

"Tell me what you told Sorin."

"Don't be upset. This is the only way."

"Say it again!" This time she did yell.

"I knew you were going to get all dramatic about it."

"I am reacting the way any reasonable human being would react when informed that their lover has sold their body for RENT!"

"It's the only way!"

"You suck the old pervert off then!"

"He doesn't want me!"

"How very fucking convenient for you then isn't it!" Her anger was clear and white hot. She spoke in a fierce but quiet tone, indignant to the very core of her being. "How could you do this to me? How?!"

"This is happening to both of us. Do you think I'm happy about this?

"Yes I do. I think you have found yet one more way to use me to cushion you from the reality of your actions. You stole our rent money last month and didn't even bother to get this month's rent. And now you think you can get out of it because I love you so much I'll do anything for you? You're insane."

"I was writing..." He said so quietly she almost didn't hear it.

"Your fucking writing."

"I'm more of a writer than you are an actress."

It felt as if he had slapped her. Nina actually stepped back. Then the fierce anger buoyed her up and she stepped two steps forward with a finger pointed at his face.

"I'll show you how good an actress I am. I'll fucking show you at eight tonight. Then you'll fucking see. Oh man, will you."

Then to give him a taste of her talents she tamped down her anger bit by bit, calming herself, lowering her heart rate and adopting a serene demeanor. Then she became sweet and happy. In seconds she went from more fiercely angry than Konstantin had ever seen her before to the happy pleasant person she used to be when she first fell in love with him.

"Do you have any more minutes on your phone?' she asked calmly. "Mine's out."

She could see in his face how stunned Konstantin was. First his eyes went wide and then narrow as he processed what she had accomplished with her talent. His hand went into his pocket and handed her the phone while his face was a mask of horrified wonderment.

Nina left him like that and went into the bathroom, the only private space in the one room apartment.

In the small bathroom Nina stared at herself in the mirror wondering who the woman looking back at her was. She examined the face she saw while that stranger made a series of phone calls from contacts in Konstantin's phone.

Some part of her mind saw a resemblance between the woman in the mirror and Milla Jovovich the Russian born actress who became a model, musician and film star in America. Nina would love to have that life.

The fierce green eyes were wide, the pupils small. Those eyes darted all over the place as Nina examined the long, silky brown hair, the high wide forehead, sharply arched ,thin eyebrows, long thin nose, plump lips, dimpled cheeks and angular jaw of the beautiful woman.

Like Milla the woman in the mirror was tall, lean and fine boned. This woman was less muscular, more like Milla was when she was twenty four.

The woman in the mirror spoke bravely, seductively and insistently to the people she called, feelings that Nina herself didn't have at all. In her heart she felt betrayal, hurt and apprehension. But over all that there was a blanket of determination and indignity.

When the phone calls were done Nina became herself again. The face in the mirror became less hauntingly beautiful and once more became her own pretty, but gentle face.

Nina tore her gaze from herself now that her face was more recognizable. Then the tears came.

As she wept her mind floated from thought to thought. How did she find herself here in this situation? Why hadn't she noticed Konstantin's total lack of empathy for her before this? Her lover of two years had sold her body for money and not a lot of money in the long run. Not so much that she couldn't pay it back at the annihilation of her dreams.

Then she considered the phone calls she had just made.

Nina felt her resolve harden. She would do whatever it took to get out of Luknovo and flee to Moscow where she could start over. But first she had to deal with her debts.

Nina stripped off her clothes and looked once more in the mirror.

The woman she saw was tiny and delicate, her body tight and toned. She worked a lot and ate little so she was probably too thin for most men but Nina thought there was an inherent sexiness to her small firm breasts, flat tummy and thin limbs.

Nina climbed into the shower and scrubbed off the smell of work. She shaved her pubic hair, legs and arm pits and washed her hair. Something about the familiar ritual calmed her and soon she began to feel as if she were going on date. She wanted to look her very best.

After the shower she dried herself and then began to do her hair. When the steam had dispersed she did her make-up and then, wrapped in a towel, she opened the door and went into the other room.

Konstantin was there and sitting at his computer staring at the blank screen.

"Can we talk?" He asked.

"No, I have to get ready."

"Ready for what?" He asked real fear in his voice." Are you leaving?"

"No idiot. I have to fuck the landlord, remember?"

"Nina!"

"Don't talk to me you whoremonger." She rummaged through her clothes looking for something to wear.

"You aren't a whore." He cajoled getting up to come over to her.

"Oh yes I am. You have made me one. So I'll be your whore. Just wait and see." She found the dress she was looking for and walked to the bathroom.

"Nina wait. Come talk to me."

She turned to look at him. He was very good looking, thin and naturally muscular. His face still made her belly flip but now he just looked evil to her.

"I'm busy. Fuck off." She closed the door in his face and dressed.

Using his phone once more she made some other phone calls for a while. These ones felt far less humiliating and more empowering.

Time crept on as she hid in the bathroom. At one point Konstantin knocked asking to use the toilet. She told him to go piss someplace else. And after a time she heard him leave.

In the moments she knew he would be gone she ran out into the living area and tidied up the bed and floor. Then when she heard him on the stairs ran back to the bathroom before he re-entered.

After an eternity she heard a knock at the apartment door. Konstantin answered and Nina heard Sorin's voice.

Nina pulled up her dress and began to finger her pussy, trying to get herself aroused for what was going to happen. Bit by bit she put on a character, that of a sexually charged, licentious woman.

When Konstantin knocked on the bathroom door she had her character in place. Unlocking the door she stepped into the living area. She wore her hair long and brushed to a luxurious shine. Her makeup was shadowy and sultry like she were going to a formal event. She wore a tight black dress of stretchy materiel that clung to ever tight curve of her delicate frame.

"Hello Sorin." She smiled. "I'm so glad you came."

Nina went to the man, who was in his fifties with a thick beard trimmed to a point far from his chin. She hugged him and kissed him deeply on the lips enjoying the feel of his soft, dense beard.

"Um, thank you." He stuttered. "Konstantin told you about the rent?"

"He did. I apologize. You know I had nothing to do with it. He is a loser who can't write, keep a job or even take care of his pathetic self. You shouldn't have to feel awkward because he is a child who knows nothing."

Konstantin flinched but said nothing.

"Listen if this is a problem..."

"No. Its fine Sorin. I want to do this." Deep in character, acting for only Sorin she continued. "I want to have you. I have lusted after you for ages. I haven't been close to satisfied sexually by that eunuch. His tiny cock can't reach the places I need." Nina looked deep into Sorin's eyes letting her words be for him, ignoring Konstantin swearing under his breath.

"But Sorin, I'm so horny that I asked some others to join us, I hope you don't mind." The men exchanged a look between them but Nina just went to the door and opened it to the hallway, leaving it wide.

"What are you doing Nina?" Konstantin asked.

"I'm clearing all your debts for you baby." Nina called out into the hall. "Medvedenko, Ilya Dr. Dorn please here." The sound of feet in the hall answered her and she stepped back allowing them to enter filling the tiny living room.

Closing the door Nina addressed the assemblage.

"My friends I am so glad you came. I apologize for how strange this is but I find that my boyfriend is too pathetic to be able to pay his debts and has offered my body as payment." Ignoring the baffled looks toward Konstantin Nina went to the men and began to run her hands over their bodies feeling muscles and stroking faces.

"I will therefore fuck each of you until you feel the debt to be paid off." She grabbed Medvedenko by the cock as she passed and felt him stiffening. "This one night only I am his whore. You may do to me anything you would do to a whore. I can deny you nothing. I am yours to use because he is too selfish to pay bills." She was now beside Dorn who looked unimpressed but Nina kissed his neck and fondled his cock and he didn't protest.

"Also he is such a useless lover I am actually excited to feel a real man fuck me. It's been too long." Nina stood in the centre of the men and did a pirouette for them. "Is it a deal gentlemen? Will you fuck me to erase our debt to you?"

Konstantin stepped forward. "Stop. This wasn't what I had in mind."

"Ignore him. He is embarrassed by how much of a slut I am." She giggled a little girl laugh. "I never told him I am a nymphomaniac. I can't get enough cock. His is so small I couldn't bring myself to tell him." She groped Ilya's already hard and impressive cock through his overalls and he groaned happily.

"Do we have a deal guys?" she asked once more.

They all nodded, even Dr. Dorn.

"Great. So all that remains is for Konstantin to leave."

"What?" He gaped.

"You will never see me naked again. I'm never going to be with you again. In this life or any other. You sold me. I'm not your anymore."

"No. Nina I'm sorry. I'll change. I won't let you do this."

"Hey guys. He is trying to stop us. He doesn't want me to fuck you anymore. But I am wet for you. Will someone please make him leave so we can get on with the orgy?"

Immediately Sorin and Ilya went to Konstantin and grabbed his arms.

"Get out." Sorin gritted.

Ilya was by far the biggest man in the room and his grip was tight on Konstantin's arm. "You will leave. Now." He pushed Konstantin to the door and out into the hall. The last thing Konstantin saw was Nina going to her knees on the floor in front of Dr. Dorn as she unzipped his fly.

When the men closed and locked the door they turned and Nina told them to pull out their cocks.

At once she began to suck the closest erection. One by one she took their hard-ons into her mouth and sucked them deeply into her throat.

Spending a few moments on each man she worked them over and got herself more and more aroused. Nina had always enjoyed sucking a lover's cock and she found this wasn't too bad either. There was something fascinating about the feel of a boner humping into her mouth.

Delving into the character of this woman who loved sex, this nymphomaniac she had created, Nina sucked faster and faster moving from cock to cock in an increasingly frantic state. The men that she wasn't sucking used her hands to stroke their cocks and waited to be sucked.