An Exchange from Red to White

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The CDC wanted a cure from you. We knew of your existence. We also knew the exponential threat potential your family and other disease vectors could have caused. What's more, some of us knew what became of your minds during and after infestation. For all of these reasons, my Andrei, we wanted to save you.

"For all of our efforts, we could not find a full solution. We have made inroads for various symptoms...a sunblock that lasts fifteen minutes, soy-based garlic.... Our most successful innovation was an enzyme that changes your need for blood with a need for milk. In time, any milk will do as much as any blood would do. For now, it's limited to human breast milk."

"I can live with that." I clamped her nipple with my fingers.

Anna bit her lip, "So can I. We're not done with you yet, are we?" Her hand insinuated its way to my thigh, and to my still raging hardness.

"N-no...we're....not..."

Her hand went to her slightly sore nipple, coaxing a little more milk from her breast, letting the white droplets fall down her hand. She brought the milky hand to my shaft and began to stroke it expertly. "Am I you cure, Andrei?"

I turned to Anna and flashed my eyes to black. Anna's dilated in response. Her hand continued her stroking, but her lips parted and her breathing grew heavy. I smiled as I released her, and she moaned before me.

"Yes...you are my cure, my Anna."

12