An Exchange of Goods Ch. 01

Story Info
Trading sex tapes with ex brings out memories.
1.7k words
4.45
18.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went over to her house with the tape, my lips dry with anticipation, heart banging away in my chest. We had been friends for a long time, had a long term relationship for a while, but been good friends, for even longer. We still messed around whenever we had an itch to scratch and sometimes we'd go for weeks, fucking each other daily in the most surprising situations. For that reason she stayed on birth control. We knew the risks, but sometimes we just needed that extra bit of closeness and the feel of each other.

One time, I stopped by her job, just to say hi, and we ended up fucking in the employee bathroom. She was wearing a short skirt that flared around her gorgeous butt and a tight white t-shirt. She was always self conscious of the size of her butt and the size of her tits. Her ass was round and firm, resilient when spanked. Her tits were a low D but looked smallish compared to her ass.

I showed up with a bottle of her favorite iced tea and we chatted for a bit. She told her coworker she was taking a break and we went into the back room. As soon as the door closed behind us, she was one me. Pawing and growling like an animal. I was no better. The second I felt those soft lips press against mine, I wrapped my arms around her and tried to squeeze what little space there was between us away.

She shoved a hand down the front of my pants, grabbing my dick while she slid her tongue over my teeth. Taking the hint, I slid my hands up her skirt, and finding no panties, I became harder.

I shoved her towards the bathroom, knowing that I had to fuck that tight sweet pussy of hers. I pushed her against the sink, and she shook her head no. For a split second, I was ready to be horribly disappointed. Instead, she turned around and bent over, her face pressed against the mirror, her sweet ass curving beneath her skirt.

"Fuck me hard, baby. Fuck me!"

I unbuttoned my jeans and pulled them down halfway. I stepped up behind her and leaned forward.

"Like this, honey...you want me to fuck like this?"

I dragged the head of my cock around the lips of her pussy, enjoying the sensation of her wetness. She ground her ass back against me, as horny as she was angry that I wasn't just fucking her.

"No, you son of a bitch, fuck me!"

I rammed the entire length of my cock into her tight pussy, making her yelp with surprise. I grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled her head back. I started pounding away as hard and as fast as I could, determined to make her cum. I could hear the sink creaking as we both reached for our orgasms. She lifted her hands off of it, placing them on either side of the mirror and arched her back more. It changed the angle of penetration and I could feel her getting closer. I grabbed a handful of her ass and leaned forward.

"Are you going to cum...hmmm?...you want me to cum too...hmmm?...it that what you want?"

I knew I was teasing her, but that was part of the fun. She didn't respond in words. Her body started to quiver, then spasm. Two, three hard jerks and I knew she was cumming hard. I picked up my pace, knowing this was when she was most sensitive. She started to buck uncontrollably, and pushed away from the mirror. I almost fell over, but my dick popped free. She dropped to her knees without missing a moment.

"I wanna swallow your cum, baby."

She looked into my eyes, licked her upper lip, and shoved all of me all the way down her throat, gagging just a little with the last inch. I wrapped my fingers in her hair and began pumping my hips, fucking her tight little mouth getting closer to cumming with each second. I knew I'd have to finish quickly, her break was almost over. I looked down at her beautiful face wrapped around my dick, her eyes half closed in pleasure, and came hard. She sucked my dick until it went soft, gave it a few more licks and tucked it back into my pants. We kissed for a little, and straightened our clothes. She went back to work and I went home, relaxed and happy.

She recently met a guy she was really into emotionally, and as her friend, I wasn't going to get in the way of her happiness. They seldom saw each other face to face, mostly because they lived pretty far away from each other. They talked for hours on the phone or online. We still talked about how horny we were, sometimes having fond memories of the fucking we'd done. It usually resulted in my masturbating furiously the second I put down the phone, but such was the situation. Sometimes, I'd be jacking off to some of the porn on my computer, and she'd send me an AIM message.

Her: Jacking off are we?

Me: Well, yeah...it's kinda a hobby of mine. getting much better at it these days.

Her: Awww....you know I'd help out if I could. But I don't wanna make things with this guy any more difficult.

Me: I know, I know. Just teasing you. ;)

Her: haha...yeah...you were always good at that.

Me: well, you were no slouch yourself there sexy.

Her: Who, little ol me? I'm so innocent! 0 :)

Me: riiiiight. Don't you remember the time you blew me on the couch?

Her: There was no teasing at all in that! I sucked you off, didn't talk about it, just did it!

Me: Yeah, good point. Goddamn, you are still the best head I've ever had.

Her: Really? What about what's-her-name?

Me: Pssh...mostly teeth, not in a good way, no suction, prefers to try and jack me off like she's drilling for oil...a subpar experience by far.

Her: Hmm, maybe I should give her some pointers.

Me: I'll say! I might be able to teach her better, but if it feels good, I can't really form words, so she thinks I don't like it.

Her: Yeah, but you react physically so there's that...

Me: Well, yeah. Hey, remember the first time you swallowed?

Her: Oh yeah. You were doing something or the other, probably playing on your Xbox and I was trying to get your attention. So, I unzipped your pants and began jacking you off. When you got hard enough, I kinda slid under your arms and began blowing you. When you were about to cum and I kept my head there you got a little worried but even more turned on. When I swallowed you kinda slumped over. Good times.

Me: Goddamn that was hot...so how's things with the new guy?

Her: Well, he's spending the week at my place a month from now, so I plan to be fucking a lot!

Me: Lucky bitch! I'm jealous as shit!

Her: Well yeah, but there's a problem...he wants anal.

Me: Wow...you always said you'd never try that. Hell the few times I rimmed you, you were against it!

Her: Yeah, but I really like this guy and I think I'd like to try it.

Me: Yikes...well, be sure you're relaxed, plenty of lube and for shit's sake, at least try to

get your vibe up there first.

Her: Well, I'm not even sure about that. He did say he wants a video of us more than he wanted the anal.

Her: hey...still there?

Her: HELLLLOOOOOOoooOOoooooOO?

Me: Um, sorry...that was really really hot.

Her: What?

Me: Yeah...really fucking hot. I'm jacking off to the thought of that right now.

Her: I'm not so sure I wanna. I don't think I want my fat ass on camera.

Me: You're the only one who doesn't like your ass. Do it!

Her: hahha....well, we'll see.

Me: Tell you what...you get a tape and I'll trade with you...

Her: Wait...you have one already?

Me: No, but I'll make one if you will...we can trade. That way you know that if I ever leak yours, you can leak mine...

Her: Well, we'll see. Still jacking off?

Me: Damn yes!

Her: Man, wish I could. I'm too tired to keep my eyes open.

Me: Pssh, bet you could work up the energy if you were thinking about him...

Her: Hah...maybe...

Me: You can't tell me that the thought of his hands on your hips, his eyes looking into yours, his cock pressing against your belly doesn't make you wanna jill off right now

Her: ....well when you put it like that...

Me: his hands in your hair, his tongue on your neck, swirling around where it meets the shoulder

Her: You're rotten

Me: one hand under your shirt, squeezing your breast, rolling your nipples in his fingers, the other hand down the back of your pants, scratching your sweet ass

Me: one hand sliding up your thigh, the other on your clit, his mouth, wet on your ribs, biting his way down

Her: okay now i'm horny...and I hate you for it

Me: His hard throbbing cock on your lips, your tongue swirling around the head, the sounds of him loud in your ears.

Her: Shut up...::lip quiver::

Me: Your face in the pillows, your own breath hot on your cheek, your pussy wet and throbbing, his fingers teasing the outside while his tongue slips in, pressing against your g spot.

Her: having fun?

Me: His hands on your hips, hard and firm, as his cock touches the outside of your pussy, his whimpers of pleasure ringing in the room. The sound of your orgasm as his cock pushes into you, inch by inch, spreading your pussy open

Me: Oh hell yeah...you?

Her: Well, I've gotta go masturbate but other than that...I'm perfect!

I hadn't seen her in a while, mostly because I was afraid I wouldn't be able to stop myself from fucking her senseless. She'd gained a little weight around the hips and it made her ass look spectacular. The few times I saw her in person, I couldn't think straight, thinking more like an animal than a rational human being.

I pulled up to her apartment complex and headed for her floor. I got to her apartment and froze. Was I sure about this? She opened the door, and my dick answered yes.