An Exciting Night Out with Master

Story Info
A night out with a surprise encounter.
4.2k words
4.36
12.4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I would like to graciously thank angel love for her time and patience in editing this story for me.

*

I'm preparing for the night at a rented cabin not far from where you live, after showering and getting a call from you saying you were taking me out for the night, knowing how much you dislike panties I make sure to leave them in the dresser as I grab the black lacy bra and thigh high stockings. After clasping the bra between my breasts I then slip my feet into the stockings, purring softly as the silken material brushes over bare flesh. Imagining them to be your hands I can't help but grin. I decide on a short black skirt and black blouse, a low plunging v-neck emphasizing the soft curves of my breasts.

After dabbing a little perfume in a few select places, I look in the mirror for a moment, making sure my make up and hair is just right. I let my hair stay down tonight with the sides pulled back to show the small pearl embedded into onyx stud earring with the pearl tear drop dangling from the bottom of it. I also donned a strand of pearls encircling my neck. I give myself a little nod, satisfied with how I look for now. I slip into the pair of black high heels and add a thin gold anklet with a small pearl tear drop to match the other jewelry. I'm wondering where we are going, hoping I didn't overdress for whatever you have planned.

Hearing a knock at the door my heart begins to race, excited to be seeing you after waiting all day. A soft gasp slips through my lips as I open the door and see you dressed in leather and a wicked gleam in your eyes. Your chuckle causes a shiver to rush through my body and lips to curl into a grin. Without a word you step through the door, wrapping me in your warm embrace as you kiss me. My arms wrap around your waist but you break the kiss and step back just as I do, leaving my arms to fall to my sides. With a slightly confused look upon my face, I know you're in a wicked mood tonight. My bottom lip juts out in a playful pout for a moment as long lashes flutter at you.

"Wicked Master," I purr with a grin.

Taking your hand and closing the door behind me we head out. As we walk down the short sidewalk towards the driveway I whisper, "Oh my," as I see the limo driver holding the door open waiting for us to get in.

Sliding to the middle of the seat I look around the interior. The door shuts behind you as my eyes turn to you, wondering how I got so lucky to have found you. I chuckle softly as I catch your wink.

After what seemed like an hour the limo stops in front of a building, It reminds me of a castle, not as big as a normal castle, more like a mansion. It has dark cream colored rocks placed perfectly together, giving the building a somewhat sinister look. The driver opens the door and we get out, you turn and smile, your voice not hiding the wicked tone sending a shiver through my body,

"You're in for a treat my little slut, come with me."

Without a word I follow you in through the large iron doors leading into what looks like a courtyard. There are a few wooden doors surrounding the courtyard, giving no hint as to what is behind them.

You open the creaky middle door and lead me into the main room. We notice another couple looking around as well as we enter, the door shutting behind us by itself. We walk over to a long wooden table with an array of food and drinks spread out over the surface. Glancing over the items we get a plate and decide what we would like to eat.

After eating a light meal a house servant takes the dishes away without much more than a nod. The four of us move to the next room to talk for a few minutes. You and the other man settle into large leather chairs that remind me of thrones. Lying on the floor next to each chair is a large floor pillow. I smile because I realize what the pillows are for. I wait until you sit and give me a little nod, then lower to kneel on the one at your feet. Wrapping my arm around your leg I place my cheek on your thigh. I notice the other girl doing the same and I wink at her.

I purr softly as your fingers slide through my hair, not really listening to what you and the other man talk about. I am just so enjoying being with you like this. Looking up, I smile at you as you lightly tug on my hair. The scent of the leather tickles my senses as I kiss your thigh. Feeling you move to stand I sit up and release your leg, watching your every move, eyes raking over your body. How handsome you are, how strong you look. I shudder softly as thoughts swirl around in my mind. Hearing the snap of your fingers I shake my head to clear the thoughts as I stand and follow you. I'm wondering where we are going, thinking I should have paid attention to the conversation as the other man grins at you as we pass.

Stopping in front of one of the other doors, you open it and nod. "In here you will change into what I have chosen for you."

Slipping past you I slowly enter the room, noticing the fire dancing in the gothic looking fireplace. Another large chair sits off to the right of the fireplace with a small table on either side of it. On one table is a five candle candelabra and on the other lies a silver tray covered by a black cloth, There again is a large floor cushion just to the side of the chair where the feet would be. There is one more table standing across from the chair with a wooden door on either side of it. The room is void of any other furniture. I hadn't notice you walk over and sit in the chair.

You sit resting your elbow on the arm of the chair and your chin on your hand as you say, "Remove those clothes and come to me slut."

"Yes Master," I say as I undo the first button of my blouse.

Slowly undoing each button, I cannot help but smile at you with admiration and desire shimmering in the depths of my eyes. A I reach the last one and the silky material falls open, I turn sideways a bit and gazing back at you I let the blouse slip from my creamy shoulders and glide down my long arms, billowing to pool at my feet. I turn to face you again and you feast your eyes on the black lacy bra which barely covers full perky globes. Sliding my fingers up my taut tummy I begin to unclasp my bra. With a wink I turn to face away from you again, laughing softly at your grunt as of frustration.

Reaching around behind me, I slowly unzip the skirt, then slipping my fingers, palms down on either side of the skirt I ease it down with a little wiggle and a giggle, over my rounded hips, my bare tight ass, and push it down my sensual legs. I step out of it and drop it in the pile with my blouse.

My curvaceous hips sway softly as the bra is unclasped. I hold it together for a moment as I turn back to you once again, watching the gleam in your eyes as you patiently wait the unveiling of my tits. Then with both hands I peel it back from my tits and as it glides down my arms I catch it in one hand and allow it to flitter into the pile at my feet. .As the air caresses my rosy colored nipples; they tighten and harden before your eyes.

This leaves me standing before you in nothing but my thigh highs, my heels and a wicked little grin spreading across my face. You now sit up with brows lifting as you notice the thin chain connecting my breasts, the string like hoops around puckered nipples holding it in place. Little rhinestone hearts dangle from the hoops sparkling in the firelight with each breath I take.

I remain in place as I watch you stand; a preditorial look on your face sends a shiver through my body. My heart quickly pounds in my chest as I watch your every move. You lift the cloth from the silver tray near and toss it to the side. Then you snap your fingers and point to the tray and I quickly move to the table without a word. I'm not sure what you are about to do but I obey unquestioning.

"Remove the necklace and anklet and put them on the table," you say in a husky, low voice. I reach up and unclasp the necklace, sliding the strand from my neck, then bend at the waist and take the anklet off. Reaching out I place them on the table.

"Now lift your hair from your shoulders and neck," you command with a grin.

I lift my hair like you instructed as you walk behind me. A soft sigh escapes my lips as I feel the leather of the collar wrapping around my neck, and then the sound of the lock clicking into place. I let my hair cascade back down over my shoulders as you move back around me, nodding your approval.

I don't know how long you stood there looking at me but it seemed like an eternity before you turned to the table again. When you turned back to me I noticed you had something in your hand, but you stepped behind me before I could see what it was. Blackness suddenly overtook me as my eyes were covered by the blindfold you were tying around my head.

The next thing I felt was the grip of your strong hands as you were lifting me to my feet. They slid down and grasped my wrists, pulling them back until they rested against my ass, thrusting my breasts out and up a little. I heard a rustling sound then felt the restraints being wrapped around both my wrists and ankles, followed by the click of a leash attached to the ring on the collar.

"Heel!" was the only word you said with a slight tug of the leash.

My heart began beating faster as I was led across the floor. I was scared of tripping and falling but knew you would not let me. The only thing I heard was the tapping of your boots on the smooth floor, the soft clicking of my heels as I took two steps for your one, and the occasional sound of the chain leash when the slack was taken away.

I heard another door creaking as it was opened and wondered where you were taking me now. The warmth of the room was felt as we entered it, then the sound of a fire crackling and popping off to one side let me know there was a fireplace. I could smell cinnamon, perhaps an apple pie with cinnamon, but I wasn't quite sure. I didn't pay attention to how far we walked, I was distracted by trying to figure out what I heard and smelled, until you spoke again.

"Lay back and spread your arms and legs, arms above your head," you said as I felt hands on my arms guiding me. I felt a padded table or bed of some kind at the back of my legs. I was helped back until I was laying down, my arms lifted above my head as I was instructed and legs parted as well.

I heard the chains being attached to the d-rings in the restraints and felt my heart skip a few beats then start to beat faster. I think you could tell I was a little scared by my chest rising and falling faster, as well as the subtle glistening of exposed smooth folds, and the fact that my body jumped as your hand touched my calf, fingertips felt sliding slowly up my leg, moving to the inner thigh, causing a little squirming the higher you got, then a groan heard as your fingertips left my thigh. How cruel I thought, to tease a poor defenseless woman like that.

I held my breath to try to hear where you were and what you were going to do next, but I could not make out the soft rustling sounds coming not too far from where I am. The familiar sound of the bic lighter is heard and I know this means you are going to be using the candles. I wait an eternity but do not feel the hot wax dripping onto my body. Instead I am surprised by the soft touch of the large ostrich feather sliding down my cheek slowly, barely touching my neck as it travels downwards. The light caress causes my nipples to pucker into tight buds as the feather circled around them.

I could not help myself; the tender strokes brought a whimper of desire as the feather traveled down between the valley of my breasts. It slithered down the taught flesh of my bare belly that instinctively sucked in slightly as the feather continued following the imaginary path. I groaned as the feather did not touch my pussy yet, oh no, you liked to tease me a lot more than that. The feathers caress was then felt sliding slowly up my right inner thigh, barely brushing over freshly shaven silken folds. I was squirming and felt the heat growing between my legs and pussy moistening as the feather stroked over the folds a few times before you pull it away.

I barely have time to groan in protest before the warmth of a mouth was felt wrapping around my right nipple; the left was grasped between the pads of a finger and thumb, rolling and pinching it as the right one was suckled and flicked with the tongue.

All I could do was moan softly, "Ohh Master."

No sooner were the words said than the mouth and fingers left my now hard nipples exposed to the air, hardening even more as the air caresses them. I wonder what you are doing as I feel my heart racing I breathe a little faster, desire growing with each passing moment. Then I whimper through the intake of air as the flash of pain races through my right nipple, The bite of the clamp sends waves of both pain and pleasure through the hardened nub, the same familiar pain I feel a few seconds later as you put the other clamp in place. A whimpered moan can be heard as you give the chain connecting the two clamps a little tug to test if they are attached correctly or not.

"You are doing very good pet" you say as the chain is released.

I can feel a rush of joy from your words, knowing you are pleased with me and my body's responses. "Thank you my Master," the words flow in a purr as I smile softly.

I don't have to wait long to find out what is next as the sting of a swat was felt against my right breast, not far from the clamp. A loud yelp is my response, followed by a second swat to the left breast this time and another yelp. I can tell you are using the crop by the sound and feel of the leather as it swings through the air and contacts my flesh. I lost count of how many swats you are giving around my breasts and to the tips of my nipples, as the rush of pleasure and pain swirls around my mind. I am breathing heavy, whimpering softly, even after you stop smacking my breasts.

You give me a moment to catch my breath then a slap and a whimper as the crop's tip is felt against my smooth nether lips. This causes my hips to twitch, more out of surprise than pain. I can feel my pussy getting wetter with each stinging slap over the smooth moistened folds, squirming, mixing with whimpers and moans with each one. I can hear a deep chuckle and know you are enjoying tormenting my body for your pleasure, like a puppeteer with his marionette, knowing exactly what each thing you do will draw from me.

"Such a young and pretty thing you are," you muse as a slightly callused hand is felt sliding over my flat belly, The pad of the tip of a finger circles my belly button a few times, causing a few twitches of my belly. Then it continues downward, gently caressing the small patch of peach fuzz left above the apex of my thighs.

A soft whimper is heard as the finger slides slowly over freshly shaven smooth folds, barely touching the flesh, light as a soft breeze, Then parting the folds the finger dips in between them, straight into the hot, wet core of my womanhood. I moan as the finger pumps slowly in and out a few times, then groans as it is pulled away, followed by the soft suckling sound and a, "Mmmmmmmm."

"Such a hot and tasty little whore you are." The words bring both a heated blush to my cheeks and a soft spasm to race through my pussy.

I wonder just how much more of this teasing I will be put through until I hear the sound of a zipper. I tilt my head to try to hear a little better, to be sure it's what I thought I heard or not. A moment later I once again feel fingers exploring moistened folds, slowly sliding between them, occasionally dipping into my hot moist hole to the first knuckle, spreading the wetness thru my slit. I can not hold back any longer as the finger finds and circles my clit, Moaning as my hips roll, I can feel my clit swelling beneath your teasing touches, trying to mentally coax your finger back down to slip into me again.

"Please Master!!" I say, as I try to catch my breath, wanting to see you, wanting to feel more. My desires are building with each passing minute. All that I hear is the wicked chuckle that echoes through the room, a sign you are enjoying yourself.

I feel your cock on the side of my face and know you want to feel my tongue and mouth around it. I turn my head to the side as my tongue slips between my lips. The tip of my tongue flicks softly around the mushroom head, moaning softly as your finger teasing my clit slow down a little. Groaning as I try to reach for your cock but the restraints are holding my hands in place, giving them a few tugs before giving up.

With your free hand the blindfold is removed, allowing me to see your cock in front of me. I lift my eyes up to see your face as the head of your cock slips forward, into my mouth, lips parting to allow it in then wrap snuggly around the shaft as your hips rock slowly. I let my tongue tease the head as I suckle it, the moans caressing the flesh in my mouth, vibrating along the shaft with each stroke. I take more and more of your cock into my mouth each time, the tip of my tongue flicking along the vein on the underside of the shaft as it slides out to the head.

I can feel your cock growing and hardening in my mouth, each thrust of your hips brings a muffled moan to tease along the shaft, causing your hips to move a little faster. An occasional moan and grunt can be heard as you fuck my mouth. I feel your finger leave my clit and slide downwards, entering my pussy easily with how wet it was. Your finger's pace and movement match that of your cocks in and out of my mouth.

Without warning your cock is pulled from my mouth with a soft "Pop" from the suction. I do no more than blink a few times before I feel the restraints being removed and I am flipped over onto my hands and knees, as if I am no more than a rag doll. You lift and turn me so easily, gasping a little to catch myself from falling over and to stay in the position you chose.

A gasp and blink is heard in response to the sting of a slap against my thigh as you speak, "Open them wider!" I instantly part my thighs as my knees slide apart.

I yelp softly as your fingers entangle in my long hair and pull back a little as the head of your cock rubs between my silken folds, teasing my already wet pussy for a minute or two before I am yanked back by the hair. At the same time your hips thrust, I moan loudly, as my pussy is impaled on your hardened cock, filling it in one quick thrust.

My velvety inner walls stretch around your cock like a snug glove. It feels like feeling if you have half an inch more I would split in two as you pull back then thrust your cock back into me. Rocking my small form forward with each thrust you use my hair to pull me back to you. The sound of your pelvis slapping against my ass mixing with the grunts and moans of animalistic lust fills the air.

Yelping and moaning as the pain and pleasure from the sting of a swat spreads across my ass your cock pistons in and out of my pussy. Each thrust growing faster and more powerful, pushing back the same time you pull my hair to ram your cock deeper, rocking back and forth, moaning, whimpering, and panting like a whore in heat.

"Ohhhh Masterrr!!!" escapes me in a whimpered moan as I feel my thighs trembling and the quivering.

My velvety walls surround your cock, each thrust pushing me closer and closer to releasing. I can tell by your grunts and moans that you too are not all that far away. I gasp as you wrap your free arm around my waist and then I feel your fingertip against my clit again. You rub and circle it faster than before.

Your thrusts quickening, grunts growing louder, I can barely catch my breath, nor can I say anything but, "Pleaseeeeee Masterrrrrr." The words seem more than a whisper in my own head.

12