An Exciting Night Out with Master

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I feel a few drops of sweat as it falls from you and lands on my back with another grunt and thrust of your cock, pressing a little harder on my clit as your finger continues to circle it, your words growling out, "Cum for me my whore!!"

With the next thrust of your cock my body twitches and jerks, my thighs quivering as my pussy contracts round your cock, coating it with my sweet hot cum. I moan loudly in orgasmic release not more than a minute or two before your grunt and groan is heard with one last thrust deep inside my pussy.

Your cum mixes with mine as your cock continues to thrust in and out. My inner walls tighten around the shaft, shuddering and moaning as your cock is milked of its cum. As it begins to soften my arms and legs give out and I fall on my stomach, crushing my breasts beneath me. Your hand pulls from my pussy as it did, your body lands next to mine, both panting and trying to catch our breath.

After a few minutes I turn to look at you, soft plush lips curling into a smile as my eyes find yours, My cheek rests against my arm as I watch you for a few minutes, noticing the sweat on your forehead and the grin on your face as I feel your fingertips slide along my spine.

"You did well pet."

The words bring warmth of a blush to already flushed cheeks.

"Thank you my Master," was purred in response.

I follow your eyes as they leave my face and look past me, only then do I notice the couple who was in the other room with us earlier were sitting on a couch along one of the walls. They too are naked and flushed, having obviously gotten excited enough by watching us to enjoy their own round of sex.

After everyone dressed the woman and I looked at each other and shook our heads, laughing softly as we hear you men making plans for another visit, mentioning possibly a different scene or even a foursome.

Once you finish I follow you back out of the building and to the car for the long drive home.

12