An Excursion into Adultery Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let it go Jim. Let it go I need it." She was cumming all wet and juicy and her pussy was tightening around my hardness as she leaned her head back and said:

"Oh God YES!"

I could hold it no longer, I came and gave her every last bit of cum that I had left in me. I shoved it to the hilt and just shot and shot and shot it in her. Her pussy was tightening and loosening over and over on my hardness as this was happening and I just collapsed on her with our mouths connecting and we just lay there spent, with our bodies and our sweat mingling with the juice and cum of the experience. It occurred to me that there was probably going to have to be some clean up to the sheets if she was going to keep this from her husband, but I really didn't care at this point. I was also wondering how Sarah was doing at home alone and probably sleeping late and having no idea what her friend had been doing to me all morning.

"Holly, I think I should go hon. Sarah will probably be getting up soon and I should get home."

She laughed at this and said:

"I guess she'll never know how 'up' her husband has been already today. Give her a kiss for me sweetie and tell her how much I appreciate the loan of her man this morning."

I gave her a wink and got dressed as she sat on the bed with her knees up to her chest and her arms around them watching me dress and licking the tops of her knees.

"We'll have to make this a regular thing Jim. Now that I've had it I'm not sure I can go without it again. What do you think sweetie?"

"Holly I think we definitely need to get this done every chance we get sweetheart. You are a bad girl and need to be taken care of on a regular basis. Give Jack my regards."

She laughed.

I left wondering how this would play out. Would they find out? Would Holly and I keep this going? Was I going to continue looking for other women? The last I was pretty sure about. This was way too good to abandon now. More women is exactly what I needed and what I was going to pursue.

And I had the perfect one in mind.

12