An Exhibitionist Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"After the experience we've just had you can count on me for anything" Carol replied.

Mandy went on and explained her plan and how Carol could be the video producer, cameraman and director. She would take care of the actual seduction.

After dressing both girls left the ladies room and Mandy gathered her purse and computer from the kitchenette. Giving Carol a last hug and long tongue kiss she walked down the hall stopping at David's office. She removed the zip disk containing her video clip and began downloading it to David's computer. Using her knowledge of the computer operating system she soon had David's computer set to run the clip in a loop when it was next turned on.

Gathering her things she went to her office and waited for the events of the day to unfold.

Chapter 4

David arrived at the office at the usual time. As he passed Mandy's office on the way to his own, he was struck with Mandy's beauty. His lust was readily apparent and he openly leered at her.

"Good Morning, David" Mandy greeted him with a smile. She was still aglow from her earlier experience with Carol and it showed.

"Good Morning, Mandy. You look radiant this morning. Would you like to have dinner with me this evening? My treat. We could use the time to get to know each other better" David managed to stutter. Mandy's beauty was having its effect on him.

Mandy slid her chair from behind her desk pretending to get a book off the bookshelf. Her main purpose was to spread her legs and give David a quick look up her skirt at her pink panties.

"Yes David that would be nice," Mandy said accepting the invitation and smiling at him.

Mandy lowered her eyes to David's loins. She could see a bulge starting to form and took secret pleasure in it.

David moved his briefcase to hide his growing erection. "Great Mandy, I'll see you this evening then," David said as he went to his office across the hall from Mandy's. "We could see a show afterwards and make an evening of it."

David closed his door slightly. It wouldn't do for Mandy to see him adjust his package. He couldn't believe his good fortune. Because of his activities as a voyeur he knew that Mandy was a passionate woman. The thought that he might soon be in a position to physically enjoy her passion was making him rock hard. The date this evening was the first step in his campaign to seduce her.

He sat down at his desk and hit the on switch for his computer. As it booted he leaned back in his chair and remembered his debut as a cameraman. He had jerked off while filming Mandy pleasuring her self and the vision in his mind was adding fuel to his rock hard erection.

His gaze focused on his computer. Suddenly the blood abruptly left his erection and traveled to his face and neck. He could feel himself turn red. Mandy's masturbation video clip was playing on his computer. He immediately realized that his actions had been discovered.

"Did you like the show?" Mandy asked, standing in the doorway to David's office. "If I'd know you were filming it I would have prolonged the action."

"I – I – I…" David started to stammer.

"Don't worry David, I don't mind" Mandy interrupted. "I think it's kind of sexy. In fact it turned me on. I think we should skip supper this evening and go right to the chase. Why don't you come over to my place around seven? I know you know where I live."

As a further inducement she spread her legs and slowly slid her knit skirt up until her pink panties were visible to David. She enjoyed teasing him and watched the expression on his face.

"I'll be there" he managed to reply. He had expected some resistance to his sexual advances and Mandy's initiative surprised him completely.

"Great David, I'll see you tonight then," Mandy said. She rubbed her hand over her panty-clad pussy as she lowered her skirt. "Come prepared for a fun evening."

Chapter 5

Mandy hurried home after work. She ran through her apartment preparing everything for David's visit later that evening. She wanted her web to be perfect as she lured David, the fly, into her den. He must not suspect that he was being set up. She had removed her knit suit in favor of a short silk robe that barely covered her round ass retaining the undergarments she had worn all day.

A short while later she heard a gentle knock on her door and opened it to admit Carol. She gave Carol a hug and wet kiss. "Did you bring everything?" she asked breaking the kiss.

"Its all here," Carol responded breathlessly. "Where are we going to set up the camera?"

"I think the bedroom is the appropriate place. You can film from the closet until we get everything under control."

Carol followed Mandy into the bedroom. She adjusted the lighting so she would be able to capture all the details of the action about to occur.

Having set everything up to capture David's humiliation there was nothing to do but wait. Mandy used this time to fire the passions in Carol. Carol had also removed her dress and was clad only in bra and panties. They were setting on the bed caressing and kissing each other passionately. Both were becoming wet and soon would not be able to stop.

The ringing of the doorbell interrupted their passions. The time had come. Mandy went to answer the doorbell as Carol picked up the video camera and retired to the closet. She knew that Mandy would quickly lure David to the bedroom.

"Hi, you're right on time," said Mandy, allowing David to enter her apartment. "I hope you're as horny as I am. I've been thinking about this evening all day."

She moved quickly into David arms as she closed the door. She tilted her face up to receive his eager lips. He pulled her close and his tongue found hers in a passionate dance. She broke off the wet kiss and taking his hand led him to the bedroom.

On cue Carol began filming the encounter. Mandy and David moved naturally to the bed. She sat down and positioned David in front of her. She eagerly grabbed his belt and started undoing it and pulled his zipper down. His arousal was evident by the large bulge in the front of his underwear.

David wasted no time and quickly removed his jacket, tie and shirt. He had a passionate look on his face as Mandy slipped her hand down the front of his shorts and grabbed his manhood freeing it from the confines of his shorts. He knew what was coming and closed his eyes in anticipation.

Mandy gripped his raging hard-on and opened her mouth slightly as she lowered her head toward David's cock. Her tongue flicked out gently caressing David's little head.

"Ohhhhhh, that's so good," David moaned. He grabbed the top of Mandy's head and pulled her closer.

Mandy's mouth totally enclosed David's cock. He began to buck his hips back and forth as Mandy performed oral sex on him.

Mandy could sense that he was about to cum. It was not in her plans to allow this to happen. She removed David's cock from her mouth.

"I think we need to slow down, I don't want this to be over so quickly," Mandy said. "Come lay down on your belly on the bed and let me give you a deep massage" Mandy invited.

David removed the remainder of his clothes and complied with Mandy's wishes. He couldn't believe that Mandy was so willing to please him and see to his desires.

"Are you into kinky things, David?" Mandy asked.

"What do you have in mind?" David responded.

"I'd like to try a little light bondage. It gets me so excited and wet. Are you game?"

"Sure why not" David said. His hard cock was burying into the bed. He would have agreed to anything at that time.

Mandy grabbed some silk scarves she had propositioned and began to tie David's ankles to the bedposts. Next she took a pair of handcuffs and put one end around David's left wrist and the other to the headboard of the bed. She did the same to the right wrist and David was captured and in her mercy. Something she did not intend to show to him this evening.

"Okay, Carol, you can come out now" Mandy yelled.

"What's going on" David said, a concerned look coming over his face.

"Oh Carol and I have planned a new video clip and you're the star" replied Mandy. "I'm really going to enjoy this. What made you think you could secretly tape me and then post the clip to the voyeur website? Turnabout is fair play and now it's my turn."

David could see the anger in her face and in her voice. He realized that he had screwed up but was in no position to do much about it.

"I'm sorry Mandy, I don't know why I did it. Your video just turned me on so much I had to share it with the world. Take the cuffs off and we'll call it even."

"Oh no we haven't even begun to become even yet. Don't worry this will only hurt for a little while."

With that Mandy removed a facemask from the bag that Carol had brought. She quickly put it on and searched the bag for another item.

Carol started the camera and recorded Mandy pulling a strap-on dildo from the bag. Mandy removed her underwear, bra and panties, and fixed the strap on to her hips right in front of David. David watched with a concerned look on his face. The dildo appeared larger and thicker than his natural equipment. He felt intimidated and his hard on was rapidly disappearing.

"Are you ready for this?" she asked as she climbed astride David on the bed.

David was concerned and alarmed now. He realized that he had been setup and didn't like the feeling one bit.

"You can't do this," he said. This is going beyond the limits"

"Oh you're so wrong" replied Mandy. "I can and will do this. Maybe next time you'll be respectful of the privacy of others. At least I'm going to be gentle with you."

With that she poured some lotion down the crack of David's muscular ass. Slipping her finger between his clinched ass cheeks she spread him open and rudely inserted her index finger up to the first knuckle into his hairy brown spot.

"Owwww, you cunt. Let me up from here. You don't know whom your fucking with. I'll make sure you never work in this town again if you don't stop now."

"I think you're issuing an empty threat," replied Mandy. "Anyway I have no intention of stopping. I'm just getting started, besides some men pay for a service such as this. Consider yourself lucky."

Rising slightly she positioned the strap-on dildo on David's asshole. With a quick thrust she brutally entered his shit chute.

"OOOOHHHHHHHhhhhhh," moaned David. "It hurts, take it out"

Mandy ignored David's complaints and started an in and out thrusting motion. She could see blood on the dildo as she raped David's asshole.

"You getting this on video?" she asked of Carol.

"Oh yes, Mandy. I just got a close up of you ramming it in. This is going to look good after we edit it," replied Carol. "Seeing you fuck him up the ass is a real turn on for me." After we finished with him you have to use that thing on me."

"Sure but we have to take care of business first" said Mandy continuing her pounding of David's ass.

David was buckling and turning as best he could spread eagled on Mandy's bed trying to dislodge the dildo from his ass. His rage was growing and he began to shout obscenities at Mandy.

"You cunt, you whore, you bitch. I'll get both of you for this. You won't get away with this. Both of you cunts are going to get fired."

"We'll worry about that later, David. Right now you are at my mercy and can't do a thing about it. Just like I was at your mercy when you uploaded my video clip to share with the world," Mandy said as she thrust deep into David's ass.

"Owwwwwwww" was the response from David. His asshole hurt like hell.

"Do you think we got enough?" Mandy asked Carol.

"Sure I got close-ups of his face as you penetrated him. We don't want to make the clip too big or we won't be able to upload it."

Panic crossed David's face as he overheard the conversation between Mandy and Carol. He now realized what they intended to do. This brought a new string of obscenities from his mouth. He knew what would happen to his career if his bosses at the law firm found out what was happening to him. He felt so helpless tied as he was to the bed.

Mandy slowly removed the dildo from David's ass and dismounted. She removed her mask and undid the straps holding the dildo as Carol shut off the video camera.

"Lets do it" said Mandy taking Carol around the waist and guiding her out of the bedroom.

David remained tied on the bed in his compromising position. A tear was running down his cheek caused by the exploding pain coming from his asshole.

"Let me up, you dykes" he yelled to no avail.

In the next room Mandy and Carol were reviewing the video as they downloaded it to Mandy's laptop computer. Using video editing software they compiled a clip that showed David's rape in the best way possible, taking care to insure that Mandy's face did not appear in it. After a final review Mandy logged in to the offending voyeur website and uploaded the file. A confirmation message appeared informing her that the clip would be available for viewing the next morning. She copied the newly edited clip to her zip drive in preparation for actions the next morning.

"Well I guess we can let him up now," Mandy said to Carol. "He's not going to be in a very good mood so we have to be careful. I don't think he'll be violent but you never know."

Entering the bedroom side-by-side, arms around each other's waist, Mandy and Carol approached David lying on the bed. Both noticed the pained expression on his face and giggled slightly.

"Are you going to be good if we let you go?" Mandy asked. "If you say no I'll do it again"

David wanted no more of the stiff dildo in his ass. He thought to himself that he would get his revenge in the office tomorrow.

"Okay sluts, I won't do anything now. But wait until tomorrow. You're going to regret what happened here tonight. Now let me up"

Carol moved to the other side of the bed and started untying the silk scarf restraints on David's leg. Mandy did the same to the opposite side.

When the final cuff was unlocked, David jumped from the bed. He quickly gathered his clothing and stopped only long enough to slip into his trousers and shoes.

"You ain't heard the end of this," he shouted as he stormed out the front door.

"Now," said Carol, "I believe we have some unfinished business. I'm so hot I'm about to explode."

"Absolutely," replied Mandy. "Come join me on the bed"

Carol complied.

Chapter 6

Mandy again arrived early at the office the next morning. She proceeded directly to the office of the Senior Partner of the law firm. Again she used her computer skills to set David's video to automatically play on start up of the Senior Partner's computer. Having completed her task she returned to her own office where she found Carol waiting.

"Is everything set?" asked Carol. "David will be here soon and he's going to try to make trouble for us."

"I've just taken the necessary steps to de-nut him and make sure he won't be in a position to hurt us. Don't worry."

It was then that David entered the office. "You cunts better pack your bag. I'm on my way to the Senior Partner's office to get his approval to fire you. It's my turn now…"

Further conversation was interrupted as the intercom crackled with an announcement for David to report immediately to the Senior Partner's office. Both girls smiled as a look of concern came over David's face.

The End

12