An Experiment in Dreaming Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No!" Mona screamed inside her head: "Don't stop. Don't ask permission. Don't give me a choice. Take possession. If you ask, I'll say 'No'. Just fuck me. Fuck me hard."

Geoffrey had not stopped to ask permission. He just wanted to admire her body: her long neck, her firm round breasts, her thin waist which showed the outlines of her stomach muscles, the black badge of her pubic hair, her dark red labia and her long sleek legs.

After quickly undressing, he bent down to taste her pussy, licking her swollen nether lips repeatedly and sucking on her clitoris.

Mona did not want this ... this lovemaking. She wanted his cock in her, whether she was ready or not. Geoffrey knew what she wanted and exercised his mastery by not giving it to her. His act of possession was to have sex with Mona in his own way, not in hers.

Geoffrey built her frustration by gentle licks of her pussy and strokes from her thighs to her breasts. Then he turned her on her front and kissed the backs of her knees, one leg at a time, moving down to her calves and then up to her buttocks.

Mona started struggling, pulling her arms about to try to release them and attempting to kick Geoffrey with her heels. Geoffrey simply leant his weight on her. It was the response he was waiting for, however.

Pushing her knees forward under her, he pushed her head down, so she was kneeling with her bottom in the air. This was the firmer treatment she wanted: the sense of being used against her will. Absurdly, she thought of the joke: A sadist is someone who is kind to a masochist. Yet Geoffrey was not consciously a sadist, nor was he being kind to her: he was satisfying his own pressing need in the most enjoyable way he knew how.

He gripped her waist tightly and stuffed his rock hard penis into her pussy in one quick thrust and started pumping away. He held her arms as he got into his rhythm. The squelching from her pussy and the slap of his thighs on her bottom were the only sounds until Geoffrey began to grunt as his tension built. He held off his orgasm, however, to exercise his mastery again by making her cum first, which she did when he started squeezing her nipples, her spasm making her gasp. Geoffrey kept driving into her. She had another orgasm; then a third orgasm shook her body.

Geoffrey grabbed Mona's hair to pull her head up and bit the back of her neck as she convulsed once more; then he made his final thrust, his urgently throbbing penis spurting his semen into her.

Geoffrey collapsed onto Mona while he panted, not caring for her comfort. When he had recovered, he leant on her to push himself up; then he quickly dressed and made his way to the door.

While he was fucking her, Geoffrey had surreptitiously undone the knots on Mona's wrists. She would be able easily to remove the ropes. Geoffrey stopped at the door and said:

"Thank you for the coffee, Mona. If you leave Mark alone tonight, I'll come and revise with you tomorrow."

The door closed behind him, then Mona heard the front door shut and lock.

She was alone, bound, gagged and blindfolded, and not sure what to think. She got what she said she had wanted on Friday but Geoffrey had been surprisingly easy to goad into fucking her just now, as if he was only waiting for an invitation. Did he really understand, she wondered? Was he only pretending to be thoughtless of her needs, a sort of play-acting? It was almost exactly what she wanted, to be treated by the playboy, Geoffrey, as one of his whores; but it would not work if she felt anything at all for him.

***

'An Experiment in Dreaming' concludes in chapter 05.

12