An Experiment of Pleasure

Story Info
She's taken on her way home.
3.7k words
4.3
32.1k
7
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a brisk night. A quiet night with just a hint of a breeze. The only sounds were random leaves crackling along the sidewalk and the sound of her heels on the pavement. Click- clack, click-clack.

She walked in the dark enjoying the smell of the air, on her way home from a long day. Tired and hungry she stepped with spirit in her gait and a smile on her face.

She was enjoying her freedom so much that she hardly noticed the footsteps behind her. They had been with her for nearly three blocks. They weren’t that close, but they were there. From the corner of her eye, she caught a glimpse of a tall figure with an overcoat on, but nothing more. She didn’t look, didn’t acknowledge just in case he wasn’t another random stranger just trying to get home.

As she got closer to her home, she began to feel her guard up more and more. The closer she got to the home, the closer his steps seemed to be.

She started to walk faster, he kept time with her. Finally, she gave up and began to run. She could see the door to her brownstone. The big wooden door painted red. She was almost home. The one with the big brass knocker in the center. Going up the stairs. Picked that knocker because of the ornate design. Key in the door. Turn! It gives, the door opens and he is at her back, holding her by the waist and pushing her inside before she can say a word. His other arm around her neck and hand on the mouth, clamped tight, hard, she tastes the blood through her cheeks as the flesh is ground into her teeth. With his other hand he releases her waist to close and lock the door...

With his free hand he produces a large, sharp butcher knife. He holds it to her neck and tells her not to scream. She nods and he lets go of her mouth with the blade still at her throat.

He unravels the belt at her waist and takes her wool coat from her body. The sapphire dress is next and it falls to the floor once unzipped in one swift motion. He takes the pin from her to release the twist of curls. Chocolaty and rich they fall down her back.

He pulls her back into his embrace.

“Put your hands behind your back.” He rasps in her ear.

Her eyes roll down and she can just see the glint of silver on her skin. Can almost feel its bite. She does not argue. Her hands travel behind her back.

Behind her back he cuffs her hands and cuffs them tight. Wants them to squeeze just enough to let her know, there is no escaping him. He is in control.

He looks past her and sees the dining room table. He strides them to the table in spoon fashion, still holding her close, the knife now positioned just below her left breast. He can feel her heart pounding through her skin, feel her breasts heave as she tries to breathe. Tries to stay calm.

At the table he leans up against her, the knife at her side.

“Don’t move or I will cut you. Don’t test me.” His tone is not loud, nor is it menacing, but it is serious and she doesn’t dare flinch.

He puts a leg between hers and forces her legs apart. He does it fast and hard, and the inner muscles in her thighs yell in sharp protest. They adjust as the blade slides down her body, he cinches a nylon tightly around her ankle attaching it to a table leg. Again, just enough to pinch. Just to let her know, that the more time passes, the less control she has. He does the same to the other ankle, comes back up and bends her over the table. A whimper escapes her lips. He puts his lips to her lobe:

“Oh not yet, Little One. You’ll know when it’s time.”

He places the knife just beyond where her head is lying on the table. He puts one hand on her neck and holds her down firmly on the table as he straightens. The other hand is grabbing at her ass, pulling her slip up over the firm rounded cheeks. He gets the dress up and slaps her ass. Hard, it stings. She cries out.

“We haven’t even begun yet.” He sneers.

He leans over her again to get the knife. She soon feels the cold steel tip dragging down her flesh. Scraping the skin, the pressure just at the point before it will cut her. He starts on her inner leg at the knee and slowly brings it up - up - up until it is at her pussy. He pulls on her panties and slides the metal between her flesh and the lace. The feel of ice on her lips makes her shudder as she feels the backside of the knife graze her. She tries to swallow as she hears the swish of the blade slide through her panties. She is exposed now. Totally open and frighteningly aroused.

He places the knife back on the table. His hand is back on her neck. It seems almost like he is holding her tighter now. She feels the muscles of her cheek being flattened into the table top. Again she tastes the tang of blood and her teeth make their impression in the tissues inside her mouth.

“Please, you’re hurting me.” It is barely a whisper, and it is slurred.

“Don’t disappoint me now, Little One. You are progressing so well. I won’t give you more than you can take.”

“Why?” She pleads. “Why are you doing this?”

“Why not?” And his other hand comes down hard on her ass. She jumps a little and feels her ankles get a slight burn. He slaps her again, even harder. The sound echoes through out the dark house.

“I told you not to move. Don’t test me. You won’t like the consequences.”

She forces her body to relax into submission. “That’s better.” He soothes, rubbing her ass almost lovingly. “That’s a good girl.”

He takes his finger and slides it between the lips of her pussy. His fingertip ever so softly stroking them as he moves them up and down her crack. He places his index a little farther within her folds and feels her wetness. Feels heat emanating from them.

“You may be frightened, but I believe I have turned you on my pet. You can’t deny me physically, so you may as well stop fighting it.”

His hand is gone and she hears a whir in the air as the hand comes down on her ass again. Not as hard this time, but still with biting force.

“I bet you like it when I slap your ass don’t you?” She doesn’t breathe as she tries to struggle and only succeeds in chafing her ankles and grinding her ass against him. He releases her neck and slaps the other side of her ass as hard as he can. “I told you not to move. But thank you for the dance. I can’t wait for you to feel the full force of my attack.”

He puts both hands on her ass and she feels his body lower until he is on his knees. His hands move down a little as he parts her just a little more. He places his head between her legs and starts to lap her pussy. Licking the inside of the lips and all around her clitoris, but never actually touches her clitoris. He can feel her pussy trembling under his tongue, and her juices start to flow.

“My, how aroused you are, Little One. And to think, only moments ago you were fighting me.”

He continues to titillate her sex as he places his middle finger at her opening. He slowly slides it inside of her. He gradually sets a crawling like pace and feels the contraction of her inner folds when he slides his finger out. As if that part of her was loathe to release him.

He takes his finger away and she feels something larger, colder, start to slide into her body. She jumps slightly at the frigid wand inside of her. It is so cold, but soon warms up.

He moves it in and out of her and then it starts to vibrate.

‘The sonuvabitch carries a vibrator too?’ She thinks.

She feels his body rise against her again. He seems to be more squatting than sitting. He works the vibrator in and out of her and once again returns to spanking her.

“Do you like that?” He asks her.

There is no reply. The hand comes down harder on her ass and he drives the vibrator even deeper.

“I said ‘do you like that?’”

She only lets a soft scream escape her lips. He switches hands and slaps the other side of her two times, as hard as she can take. Another cry escapes her lips, betraying her.

“Answer me, and don’t lie to me, Little One, or it will be the worse for you.”

“Yes...please...” She begs.

“Please what?”

“Please don’t hurt me.”

The hand comes down hard on her ass again. A gasp flies from her this time. All the while the slim vibrator is pounding into her. She feels her body betraying her as an orgasm is upon her. Fast and furious he continues. Her breathing becomes labored and he realizes where she is. He stops.

“Oh no, not yet. You don’t get to cum yet. Not until I say you can cum, not until I tell you to.” And just like that, he steps away from her. She hears footsteps going toward her kitchen. “You better hadn’t move.” She hears him call from the kitchen. Of course, she struggles. She tries all that she can to break free. But her hands are cuffed so tight that they pinch her skin when she tries to twist, and her ankles are bound so tight that they are starting to rub her skin raw. She can see the knife at the edge of the table and can do nothing to help herself.

‘The bastard. He is mocking me with his weapon. I am helpless to him and he knows it.’

She struggles on and only succeeds in knocking a candlestick off the table. From the kitchen she hears the tinkling of ice crashing into the porcelain of a bowl. The freezer closes, and the footsteps begin again, louder and louder as they get closer and closer. He brings his body hard up against hers and places the bowl of ice on the table. He ruthlessly pushes her head down and holds her there.

“Didn’t I tell you not to move!” He yells. Wham! She feels the hard metal of a spatula come down on her ass.

“Ah!” She yells. “Please.”

“I told you not to move.!” Smack, down on her ass again. There are welts starting to form there. Little red dots of blood starting to appear just under the skin.

“Please, I won’t move anymore, just please stop.”

“You swear it?” He demands as he slaps her again, with a bit less force.

“Yes, I swear it! Just please, stop hurting me.”

He puts the spatula on the table and picks an ice cube up in each hand. He slowly rubs an ice cube on each cheek in circles. The cold makes her jump.

“I’m sorry.” She cries, afraid to move now.

“I’ll let that slide Little One, I know it was a flinch and not intentional.”

She feels the icy water begin to drip down the backs of her legs and she shudders. An ice cube is at the top of her ass now, in the center, right where the crack begins. He rests the ice there and the freezing water drips down the center of her ass. Over her anus and down into her sopping sex where there it starts to cool her.

The ice cube keeps moving down farther and farther as he drags it back and forth on her lips as he did with his finger before. The water starts to run down her arm and his. The fire she felt before is beginning to be chilled. He kneels between her legs again and begins to sip the drink that she makes with the water.

“You taste so good today. You taste so clean. I like a clean girl. Did you get this fresh for me?”

Upon receiving no answer, his hand comes down on her ass.

“Answer me, Girl!”

“Yes!” She cries.

“Yes what?”

“Yes, I cleaned myself just for you.”

“That’s better.” He says and continues to lick her.

He flicks his tongue over her clitoris now. Fast but faintly, only letting the very tip of his tongue flutter over her. He feels the heat again and takes another ice cube and inserts it all the way up into her pussy.

“Ahhh...” She breathes in loudly. “So cold...”

“You can take it, I know you can.”

He leaves it there and water begins to flow freely from her. A water only she could produce.

He begins to lick her a bit firmer now. Circling her clitoris with his firm tongue. He takes it between his teeth for a moment and fixedly, but not cruelly, grinds it between them. A scream that could only be interpreted as pleasure escapes her lips.

“I want you to cum now.” He says. “I want you to cum for me.” He begins to furiously lick her clitoris, assailing it, attacking it, attempting to drag the orgasm from her with a screaming force. “I want you to cum right now>” He sucks, and flicks and let’s his mouth run wild upon her aching clit.

She tries so hard to hold back, feeling the betrayal of her body, knowing she should fight this. He, relentless on her and soon she can’t control the screams that come from her.

“Cum for me. That’s it, cum for me baby, cum on.” She is shaking, she is exploding with pleasure and still he will not stop.

“I can’t take anymore, please stop!” He doesn’t, he tortures her with ecstasy as she screams on and on. He slaps her ass hard again and it adds to the rapture flowing from her body. He grabs for another ice cube and gently rubs her along with his tongue that is taking long thick licks of her. Drinking up her essence.

“No more, please, no more...” She gasps.

“We aren’t finished yet my Sweet. You haven’t satisfied me yet.” With his response she hears the opening of a buckle and the zip of his zipper. She hears his pants fall to the floor as he steps out of them along with his shoes.

He presses his body to hers and she can feel his cock against her backside. She feels him glide it down until it is at the opening of her pussy. He gently pushes, barely getting the head in. He is thick and she can feel her parts begin to give. He thrusts further and she feels the distention of her muscles. There is slight discomfort here, but she adjusts.

He draws himself out to the head and gently slides himself back inside of her. He gently pumps her for several minutes. He begins to slow his pace a bit more and then stops. Only the head is inside of her now. He takes hold of her hips and slams her ass into his cock as he shoves into her as roughly as he can. She yells from the sensation. It is more than she can contain.

“You like it don’t you. You act all frightened and meek, but you like it. You like what I’ve done and what I am doing. You tried to deny me and you failed, will you try to deny yourself now?” He starts pumping into her with a frenzied speed. She is screaming again.

“Cum for me again. You cum for me right now or I’ll leave you like this.”

She lets go now. She can’t fight him anymore, she feels the orgasm begin and it reminds her of the beginning descent of the highest peak of a roller coaster. Her stomach begins to tickle inside and there is something else now. His finger, his finger is sliding into her ass.

“Aaahhh...!” She cries protesting as she feels a second finger beside the first. He is jamming her pussy and her ass with lightning speed and she is cumming now. Cumming so hard she fears her soul will fly from her body in reckless abandon.

He stays inside of her to the hilt and doesn’t move. He flexes every few seconds or so to make his cock flinch inside her. She cries out each time he does.

“No more...” she begs. “No more, I can’t take anymore.”

He holds the bowl of ice to her lips, with his free hand, which has melted to quite a bit of water now.

“I want you to drink for me now, because I am not finished. I still have not been satisfied.” She whimpers and he slaps her ass again. “Must I assert myself to you again? Don’t you understand yet? I am in control, what I say goes. Nothing you say or do will stop me from taking what I want and it will only be worse for you if you resist.”

She drinks from the bowl greedily. Before he can take the bowl away she manages to get an ice cube in her mouth. So thirsty. She thinks.

All this time he has stayed inside of her and left his fingers where they were. She realizes this because she now feels his fingers slip from her ass and his prick is slowly drawn from her body. She feels the head tease up and down her crack alternating from pussy to ass, ass to pussy.

“You know what comes now, don’t you Little One?”

She feels her body tense, she doesn’t know if she can take him. Hasn’t ever had a man so big there before. Is afraid, yet strangely aroused again. Wanting to stop it, yet, intrigued by the thought.

‘He said it himself. Resistance is futile. It will only hurt more if I fight. I cannot stop him.’

“Please don’t...” She begs. “I can’t take you.”

He slaps her on the ass. “Oh you can and you will. Because no matter what you say or how you struggle, I am going to fuck you in your ass now. I’m going to fuck you in your ass and there is nothing you can do to stop it, so resign yourself to your fate.”

He stops alternating between her ass and pussy as her ass is nice and wet now, nice and lubricated and slippery. He places the head of his cock at her ass and she inhales sharply. He is only teasing her though, he just rubs his cock around the opening.


“Oh not yet, Little One, not yet. Your torture is my pleasure.”

He continues circling her ass and finally he aims for her and slowly pushes himself toward her ass. She begins to feel her anus distend, the muscles parting and...”Oh Oh - stop I cannot take you!!!” Tears start at her eyes as she feels her muscles scream in resistance. He stops but doesn’t retreat.

“Fear not, Little One. I have the head just lodged within you now. The worst is over.”

“I can’t take you please...” She sobs.

WHAM!!! His hand comes down on her ass.

“Do you want me to slap you? Is that it? Do you like me to spank you?” He slides a little further within her and she tenses again. SLAP!!! “Don’t fight me. It only makes it worse if you fight. You have to try to relax. I’m not going to stop, so try to relax. If you do, you may find that you’ll enjoy me again.”

He reaches over and wipes her tears as his other hands grabs hold of her pussy. He slides two fingers within her and flicks her clit with his thumb. She relaxes a bit and he slides farther into her ass. She tries to relax as she gives into the pleasure now being inflicted on her pussy again. He starts to pump her ass. The friction and suction almost more than he can take, but he is not ready to be finished with her yet.

“Does that feel better, Little One?”

“Yes.” She mutters dejectedly, but she doesn’t hesitate this time.

“Are you enjoying it more now, Little One?”

“Yes, Sir.”

“Well, good.” He stops suddenly. Again only the head inside her ass, but he doesn’t stop playing with her and fucking her pussy with his fingers. “I’m going to fully satisfy myself now. I suggest you brace yourself as best you can, Love.”

He slams himself into her ass. A slight scream escapes her lips, but it isn’t one of agony. She is enjoying him. He fucks her ass hard and furious showing her no mercy, all the while playing with her clit and fucking her pussy with his fingers.

He starts to feel himself cum as she begins screaming that she is going to cum again. “You’re what?” He demands.

“I’m going to cum.”

“You like me fucking your ass don’t you, Girl?”

“Yes.”

“Say it, say what it is you like.”

“I love your cock in my ass!!!!!”

He attacks her ass with frantic speed and with his last thrust explodes inside of her. They scream and fall to the table. With breathing labored, their bodies shiver with an overdose of pleasure.

They stay like this for a few minutes, he, buried within her, she, trying to catch her breath. He pulls himself out of her and undoes her binds. Unlocks her cuffs. She turns to face him and envelops him in her arms as they kiss.

“This was the best one yet.” She smiles.

“You really are amazing.” He states.

The fantasy completed, they turn and head for the stairs...